Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 01-03-2013, 02:12 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Re: ::Pe2k:: Nuzlocke Association

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post

Well, I just defeated Gardenia. :) It was pretty close - my Monferno and Staravia (Silver evolved :D) went in 3 levels below her Roserade. Her Cherrim almost killed my Monferno with Magical Leaf and Roserade would have destroyed them both if my Staravia succumbed to paralysis, but on the whole it was a pretty successful endeavour. :)

Between Oreburgh and Eterna I have accomplished a lot. I captured a Psyduck in the Ravaged Pass, a Drifloon at the , a Pachirisu on Route, a Buneary in the Eterna Forest, a Budew on Route, a Bidoof on Route and a Chingling in Mt. Coronet! Hooray! :) No deaths have occurred between gyms either.

Right, next up is Jupiter and her scary Skuntank. D:
Omg how did you make that.

Also I bolded a correction there I think you meant to say...

Also as soon as I find my book with my HG Nuzlocke in it, I'm going to start making it a comic. It's only going to go up until the first credits roll for story reasons I cannot share because I says so.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:46 AM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Oh my god, so many people are starting comics so I thought I would try my hand XD

Going to start a Sapphire run because I had a brain blast for an awesome little cover for it. Not sure how far it will go (If I lose my starter I may or may not continue...). We'll see!

I'll post an art thread that you can link to with each chapter once I get it all finished :)

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 01-03-2013, 04:46 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

I hate training. :(

Team:

George l Daimon l Lioness l (Can't remember name right now) l Gilda l (Strength in Japanese that I can't remember right now)

Box'd:

Rosa l Sonta l Ohm

Ded:
LOLNOEP.

Yes, Gilda IS a MLP reference. No matter how unrelated it is, I've seen MLP on le internets. I was like, "LOL, STARAPTOR HAIR LOOKS LIKE GILDA'S. OH DEAR LORD...MACHOP DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ROCKY BALBOA! HE DOESN'T EVEN BOX!" Also, I don't watch MLP nor hate any people/girls/women/boys/men who watch it.

...I don't have the second badge because of TRAINING!!! URGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 01-03-2013, 03:34 PM

Well, I was training my pokemon on route 104 today in Pokemon Sapphire, and had just caught a Wurmple. So I'm training and training and a special animation pops up (when you encounter a pokemon and the screen has these white bars that go across rather than the black and white flashing) and I'm like "Oh interesting."

It turned out to be this:

I almost fell out of my chair. It was the first Shiny I've ever encountered! So of course, as my rules stated, I could catch it. And now I have two worms on my team. Oh boy XD

EDIT:

This lovely girl is going to be a Beautifly! She just evolved!

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Last edited by 5TailedDemonLizard; 01-03-2013 at 03:37 PM.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:31 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5TailedDemonLizard View Post
Well, I was training my pokemon on route 104 today in Pokemon Sapphire, and had just caught a Wurmple. So I'm training and training and a special animation pops up (when you encounter a pokemon and the screen has these white bars that go across rather than the black and white flashing) and I'm like "Oh interesting."

It turned out to be this:

I almost fell out of my chair. It was the first Shiny I've ever encountered! So of course, as my rules stated, I could catch it. And now I have two worms on my team. Oh boy XD

EDIT:

This lovely girl is going to be a Beautifly! She just evolved!
You're lucky! xD The first [legit] shiny I've found was in a hack of Emerald. I can't remember what it was called, but it was a fun game.

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 01-03-2013, 07:20 PM
Mibbleng Offline

Name: Mibbleng (Sam)
Title: The Prepper
Current Nuzlocke(s): Going to start a Black Nuzlocke today. Just a traditional one, but with no duplicates and no kind of repel, as this'll be the first I do.

Good to get involved with something here, hopefully it'll keep my coming back. I've had troubles with activity before, but you seem like friendly people. I suppose logging my Nuzlocke will keep me coming back too.
I'll update on my progress at around 11:30 pm GMT every day, assuming I've made progress that day. My internet has a weird problem where it barely works from 5:20 - 11:20 pm GMT every day, so don't expect much (if anything) between those times.
This should be fun then. Think I'll start with Oshawott, haven't gone with that before.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:07 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

If you guys do comics, I'm definitely watching ya! :D I COMMANDEST YOU TO SEND ME LINKS!! xD

And holy freakin' cow, congrats on the shiny, Meg!!! :O (wish I could get one...)

Welcome to the group, Sam! :D Lookin' forward to some logs! ^^ Good luck with your 'locke! :D

Old 01-03-2013, 09:11 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

I wiped in a training accident on Pokemon Platinum. :( The precious metals and gemstones team of the fourth gen, you will be missed...

However, I purchased White 2 today! I'm going to journal it in the Pokemon Black/White 2 board. I'll post the link here. :) I'm going blind, so the adventure will be even more deadly and exciting...
Old 01-03-2013, 09:20 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Wait--did you lose everyone? D:

Oh, so you did decide to buy White 2, eh? Okay, I'll keep an eye out for that link ;)

Also, update on my Platinum game--I saved the world last night~! Now on to the last gym!

Old 01-03-2013, 10:08 PM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

I'm actually going to be recording mine (with a ROM, mind you) and uploading it onto Youtube. I have the first 5 parts recorded and edited (nothing major at ALL happens though). I'm thinking about making a thread for it.

You know how the people who put nuzlockes on Youtube and they have the images with their teams and whatnot? I'd love to know how they do that.

My sig now has the team of my Randomizer Nuzlocke. Only a Cyndaquil. Sad, no?

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links

Last edited by Kaoru; 01-03-2013 at 10:26 PM.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:21 AM

Just lost the first member of my team just now. Makuhita hit my Poochyena, Yami, pretty hard during a training run with Arm Thrust and she didn't survive. I actually had to stop the game and put it down for a second because I actually felt a lurch in my stomach. Anyone else experience this when one of their companions "die"?

Current Team:

Boxed:

Dead:

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 01-04-2013, 04:12 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

@ Kaoru: Oh, cool! :D Wish I could do something like that xD Is it a commentary? ^^

@Meg: D: Poor Poochy... :( I kind of do feel a little sick when my Pokemon "die"--it's awful how attached you can get to these guys D:

Old 01-04-2013, 05:09 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
@ Kaoru: Oh, cool! :D Wish I could do something like that xD Is it a commentary? ^^

@Meg: D: Poor Poochy... :( I kind of do feel a little sick when my Pokemon "die"--it's awful how attached you can get to these guys D:
No, no commentary. I may do annotation commentary though.

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 01-04-2013, 06:16 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5TailedDemonLizard View Post
Just lost the first member of my team just now. Makuhita hit my Poochyena, Yami, pretty hard during a training run with Arm Thrust and she didn't survive. I actually had to stop the game and put it down for a second because I actually felt a lurch in my stomach. Anyone else experience this when one of their companions "die"?
I had a nearly death free run on my HG run. Then a bunch of my Pokemon died in a spurt but one of them... I cried...

One does not simply make Sabi cry...
Old 01-04-2013, 06:17 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
I'm actually going to be recording mine (with a ROM, mind you)
OMG U SAYD ROM UR BANED

I keep breaking from my ColourLocke. xD I re-discovered Sapphire so I've been playing that. I also bought Gold and a Gameboy SP on Ebay so I'll be wrapped up in that. xDDD

Training Doofi on level 4 Starly takes forever, so I got bored and quit for a while. I HATE TRAINING SO MUCH ARGGHGHGFHEGFHGHGEH

I never get attached to nuzlocke mons because I suck so hard and they always die. ALWAYS. D:

Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 01-04-2013 at 06:20 AM.