Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 01-02-2013, 10:01 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: King of the Hill

I'd tirate Gold for a lack of time-travel logic, but oh well...

I teleport on top of Gold's head. My weight crushes him immediately, and he's sent to HosPITol. I will resume my hill-having now.

MY HILL!!!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 01-03-2013, 06:53 AM
goldwynaut Offline

I steal a fire truck and blast the hill with water, the enormous weight of your armor causes you to sink into the hill. My hill.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:21 AM
Dragotech Offline

I distract you with an oversized list of spoilerz. while you spam the next spoilerz I take the hill from you. after placing you carefully on the bottom of the hill
My Hill
Old 01-03-2013, 02:27 PM
brandon_g Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to brandon_g Send a message via Skype™ to brandon_g

I get a group of thugs with shotguns to chase you off the hill... than fill the hill with strong pokemon and police officers with sniper rifles and machine guns and have orders to never leave the hill unless given a very very secret code.

MY HILL

SO PLEASE STAY AT WHATEVER FORUM YOU RELOCATED TO, BUT BE WITH PE2K AS WELL!

Last edited by brandon_g; 01-03-2013 at 02:30 PM.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:29 PM
goldwynaut Offline

I kidnap one of your agents and squeeze the code out of him, then i give all your people orders to GTFO and then i claim the hill
Old 01-04-2013, 11:39 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

I teleport on your head with my water-filled armor, crushing you instantly. While you're at HosPITol, I'll just hang onto the hill, eh?

MY HILL!!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 01-05-2013, 12:03 AM
goldwynaut Offline

Your plan backfires, as your armor has rusted while you were in the mash. I simply slip away and kick through your armor with ease, then i throw shuriken at the same spot as i exposed you, causing your health bar to drop to zero and you faint, i then throw you down the hill.

inb4 you are now wearing rusty armor with a hole in it.
Old 01-05-2013, 03:41 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

I have Matinance (Go ask Damian), which prevents my armor from becoming damaged, stolen, or destroyed...And Orichalcum never rusts. You'd also have to crit with both hits for that to work, rust or no, but Ninja's aren't luckless, so I guess that's possible...

BUT ANYWAYS. I feel it high time to craft some new armor, so I take the stuff I stole from Damian and combine it with some newer Orichalcum. I now have a new armor set that allows short-range teleportation, melee-attack life drains, magic reflection, and some d**m good additional defensive properties. Oh yes.

That being said, that was all truly just unnesicary tedium and fluff, at least for now. I just don the new armor, charge a fireball, teleport directly behind you and shoot you with it. I believe a HosPITol visit will be in order. Meanwhile, I'll have my hill.

MY HILL!!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 01-05-2013, 05:15 AM
Dragotech Offline

I noticed that you finally don the armor stolen from me. I switch classes to an assassin from FFTA(if I need to explain that again let me know) I set my secondary ability to the sniper's skill set. I set my reaction ability to Return Fire... which doesn't really matter due to the fact no one is using a bow...
My support ability is Half MP... whish will just reduce the energy cost of certain abilities.
I have the assassin's combo of course... but yeah

Now for how I will deal with this. I use the ability Conceal from the sniper's skill set. I am pretty much invisible to all but those with the Reveal skill which is used only by Red Panthers and Coeurls. I walk up behind you and use Last Breath. It is a non-magic instant KO move used by sniper's. Due to the fact that you literally cannot have learned the Reveal skill, you are hit with a one hit KO move from an invisible being. Needless to say you are KOed. Since I can't loot my items back I just leave you at the bottom of the hill. Due to the fact that FFTA assassins are just a little overpowered, I switch back to my Dragoon set.
Since I am now alone on the hill, I claim the hill.
Old 01-05-2013, 02:17 PM
goldwynaut Offline

Having two magic actions at once is impossible, so you cant teleport while having a fireball charging, Latio's plan fails, his fireball detonates in his hands and kills him, because You cant be immune against your own magic. Dragotech is hit by the blast too, so he is died.

My hill.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:33 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

A, you're not in charge of physics when you deal with a Reality Warper. Who's to say I didn't change that?

B, who said that my own Magic couldn't be bounced back? Who is to say that I can have whatever I want blocked and whatever I want pass through?

And C, because you said people died in the blast, your actions are reverted because the actions were rule-breaking. This time I just throw the fireball at your face while you're adjusting to the fabric of space-time, unable to dodge. HosPITol time.

MY HILL!!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 01-06-2013, 12:58 AM
goldwynaut Offline

if your own magic bounces back, then you are unable to heal yourself, being a ninja, who is related to the thief class, I steal all your potions and proceed to use my newly acquired sai (a blunted weapon) at you, while your heavy armor wears down your already sluggish speed stat, you are unable to hit me, my attacks barely have any effect on you, but over several hours your HP drops to zero and I win.

my hill.
Old 01-06-2013, 01:08 AM
Dragotech Offline

It seems we need a crash course since you guys don't understand what Latio is wearing.
His teleportation is a passive ability that he gains from the fairy shoes he took. He pretty much can teleport instead of walk.
The Mirror Mail does not let you be picky. It bounces all magical effects back to the user.(In this case that would be him, and I doubt it will rebound the same spell twice in one action. I need to test this.)
If I need to explain the rest of the set Latio is wearing, assuming he is wearing the same exact set that I was, let me know.
Also he is using my Maintenance ability, so you can't jack his stuff.(items such as potions may be okay, but I have not tested it, mostly because you can't steal that type of item in that game)

Aside from that, the ability Double Cast lets you cast two more spells at the same time. It is also an action ability of the Red Mage. Tier 2 Viera class which uses both white and black magic. I may recall incorrectly, but yeah... I know where to look if it matters.

Also, GW, You CANNOT kill me. Thread rules!!

I use the Dragoon Jump ability to leap behind you, and I simply push you off the hill. I claim the hill.
My Hill

Last edited by Dragotech; 01-06-2013 at 01:16 AM.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:42 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

I could teleport well before you waltzed in, Drago. As for Dual Cast, you could dual-wield spells in Skyrim without a perk right from the get go (A weak fire spell and a weak restoration spell were the two spells every class got), so screw needing a class. And is everyone forgetting that armor doesn't encumber me?!

Anyways. I USE THE POWER OF PENCILS TO ERASE DRAGO FROM THE HILL AND RE-DRAWL HIM IN A CUBE OF ICE. With him in a Cube of Ice nowhere near the hill, I shall claim it.

MY HILL!!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 01-06-2013, 03:12 AM
Dragotech Offline

To Latio-Nytro {Shall I remind you that Skyrim technically does not have classes, and you do? Last time I checked you were wearing modified FFTA armor as well as using copied FFTA abilities, so you, or to be more specific your armor and abilities, technically are subject to some of those rules now. They don't change much, but Hehehe, I can pull some fun stuff from the game that you wouldn't expect.
I did remember that you weren't encumbered and I didn't really care. I also don't care about teleportation speed, that doesn't really matter since my actions are faster than yours, and your reaction time would be to slow to teleport to the top of the hill faster than my jump.
As for the block of ice, you overlooked that I am a Ghost type, and that I am not wearing armor. I simply float through the block of ice. I switch to Sniper and set archery to my secondary ability slot.
I have Auto Regen as my action ability. My support ability is the one learned from you, from the Blue Mage method.} End Message
I travel to the Hill. I use my Sniper Combo to land an unavoidable concentrated barrage of arrows. The arrows have enough force to knock you off the hill. I use a self-explanatory ability Aim:Legs. You are now temporarily immobilized at the bottom of the hill. [In this game, when you take an arrow to the knee, it takes awhile, but it heals up fine which allows movement again.]
The only person nearby temporarily incapable of moving, which includes the free teleportation ability from the fairy shoes,[it is silly but true] and other methods of teleportation would be considered movement by the FFTA rules, so they are also denied. Therefore you are immobilized. Assuming Latio still has the hill, of course anyone else would be having the same issue.
As I said with the only person around being temporarily immoble, I take the hill.
My hill

Last edited by Dragotech; 01-06-2013 at 03:59 AM.