Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-01-2013, 09:27 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: The Chosen [RP]

Cobalt
Temple of the Chosen

The white dog creature ran and jumped onto a statue, then from there, onto the ledge, where he helped the fire, lizard thing get down. I looked at the figure in the corner, and said "You it could have taken the stairs?"...

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 01-01-2013, 09:33 AM
Dragotech Offline

Jack Finnigan
Temple of the Chosen
Link: Glitch/Porygon

I stood back watching the stange actions the blind man performed. I was not completely sure why he waved a flare gun in the air, but I guess he was threating to shoot it if someone didn't answer his list of questions. His questions were answered and everything calmed down it seemed.

I noticed a bag being thrown over, and I saw chips. I decided to ignore it while examining the symbol that was on the wall. It seemed to match the amulet I found. The one that threw the bag decided to drift to sleep. His strange being went to sleep alongside him.

I heard the blind man say something about a Balrog. I took a swift look to see if something from that "Lord of the Rings" movie was standing around somewhere. I then jumped seeing a strange bipedal lizard-like creature with a flame on its tail standing up on a ledge.

The hooded boys creature lept up the ledge to retrieve the strange lizard. Cobalt afterward commented on the stairs. I couldn't help but chuckle silently to myself.

Last edited by Dragotech; 01-01-2013 at 09:43 AM.
Old 01-01-2013, 09:34 AM
GHOST_ASSASSIN Offline

i heard Cobalt telling me there were stairs so i looked over at them and noticed blade looking at me. i shrugged my shoulders with a slight smirk to cobalt and patted blade
Old 01-01-2013, 09:46 AM
Burnt41 Offline

Name: Lee Aomori

I walked towards the strange sound of what could of been another one of those animals. I walked over to it assuming it had Balrog because it was just next to it.

"Thanks for that. Who are you? What's your name?" I asked the figure that seemed to be next to The creature.
Old 01-01-2013, 09:53 AM
GHOST_ASSASSIN Offline

thought lee wasnt facing me I presumed he was talking to me, I stood up and shook his hand with my right hand and my left firmly grasping his forearm, the way i have been shaking peoples hands for most of my life. whilst we met blade and balrog seemed to be playing.
Old 01-01-2013, 10:32 AM
Burnt41 Offline

after shacking hands with the man.

"Not much of the talker then?" I asked "Well thats fair enough." Not knowing what to do I decided it was probably best to use this time to some push ups. "Any one know what time it is over here" I said as I bent down and started doing push ups
Old 01-01-2013, 10:32 AM
Burnt41 Offline

after shacking hands with the man.

"Not much of the talker then?" I asked "Well thats fair enough." Not knowing what to do I decided it was probably best to use this time to do some push ups. "Any one know what time it is over here" I said as I bent down and started doing push ups

Last edited by Burnt41; 01-01-2013 at 11:02 AM.
Old 01-01-2013, 10:48 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Cobalt
Temple of the Chosen

Watching Lee and the silent guy doing pushups, Cobalt though to him self
*content warning*
Spoiler:

"Geez look at these cockheads"

"If my theory with the symbols is right, then we are only waiting on 2 more people. Lets try and sit tight. If they aren't here soon, we will move on" I said to the rest, hoping we figure out whats going on soon.

Game Masters Post

GHOST_ASSASSIN, Burnt41, I like your enthusiasm, but I am pretty sure the rest don't want to have to read 20 posts that don't affect the plot too much. Take a break for a bit. I have talked with Eternal Moonlight, and her post should be up soon. I will get the next mission up ASAP, then you can go crazy.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 01-03-2013, 05:13 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Chosen: Te
Partner: Krow

Te opened one of his eyes to see a...a...a...well, I can't describe it. 'What is going on here...' Te thought to himself. He was about to say something, but quickly closed his mouth, only releasing a small gasp.

"Gasp! Murkrow, Murkrow!" The bird went. "Gasp! Gasp! Gasp! Gasp! Murkrow, krow!"

This would be the doom of them all if Te didn't do something. He checked his surroundings. The weird stuff that was going on over yonder and some rocks, and sticks, and pebbles, and dust, and...etc.

>Throw rocks or whatever at Krow
>Find something else

Te went up to the bird, closed it's beak with his hand, and stared at it for a little bit. After a few moments of stern staring, he let Krow go, and proceeded with putting his earbuds in an leaning against a pillar. Now what?

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 01-03-2013, 11:34 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Chosen: Leah
Partner: Viola

Leah soaked up the final paragraph of the page and then turned to the next. She should have been asleep a while again, considering what time it was, but putting the book down was no easy feat. They were approaching the climax of the story, and the author was a master at keeping the suspense high. This was the first popular fiction Leah had read in a long time, and she had to admit, it was entertaining.

She was about to turn the page when her bedside lamp began to flicker. Normally, Leah would chalk it up to the bulb dying; however, it had just been replaced a few days back. She shrugged, a little displeased at the apparent defective specimen, but knew there was nothing to do but replace it. Sadly for her reading session, that would have to wait until morning, as she didn’t know her aunt kept the light bulbs. For now, the only real option was sleep…

… however, a blinding flash, quickly followed by an earth shattering bang erased any notion of slumber. Leah’s eyes darted to the window, and despite the darkness outside, noticed a cloud of smoke rising from the nearby woods. There was no way of determining the exact nature of what happened… from here.

The blonde suddenly got an urge to go and investigate. The pull she acquired struck her as odd, as it was rather uncharacteristic, but none the less powerful. After a few minutes of idling, Leah was heading out of the room and toward the closet, not bothering to change out of her pajamas.

Picking out her jacket, even the dim light emitting from the kitchen, wasn’t difficult. It was slightly used and a dark shade of grey, although its colour was the last thing on her mind.
Leaving the condo was a surprisingly easy task. Her aunt was a light sleeper, but wore insanely effective ear plugs and had a mask covering her face, and thus, likely immune to what had just transpired.

Outside, as expected, there were a few curious individuals standing in their yards, looking over toward the woods. However, oddly enough, nobody seemed to be actually making a move toward the smoke’s origin, instead just staying around the compound of their houses.

Moving closer to the forest, the smell of smoke became more apparent, and it became slightly hazy. Of course, this did little to detract the onlookers, who only grew more numerous. Leah did a decent job at avoiding unwanted attention despite this, and it didn’t take her much longer to reach the border of the woods dividing the neighbourhoods.

The atmosphere seemed to change as she disappeared into the trees. It became tenser as the rest of the world vanished. Leah wasn’t afraid, but it uncomfortable none the less. There was little light, the moon was trapped behind a thick layer of clouds, and, not surprisingly, there were no streetlights here. With the haze, and odd discharge from before, it did make for an eerie effect.

Luckily, it wasn’t too cold, nor was the snow all that deep. Despite the occasional frosty gust, it was rather pleasant out, actually. It made navigating the woods that much more bearable.

Despite the lack of density and size, trying to find the source of the smoke and blast in this forest was proving to be difficult none the less. However, after a while, a small clearing finally opened up to her, revealing a fair-sized rock resting in a sizable crater.

The impact appeared to have knocked a few of the trees over, however, didn’t spark any fires or anything of the sort. That would likely have drawn the fire department, or at least, more immediate attention. However, Leah’s focus was solely on the meteorite. It held her gaze for a few moments, its mere presence dulling out the rest of the world.

Finally, curiosity overtook her, and caution seemed to go with the latest gust. The little bit of snow there was seemed to crunch louder than before, the wind picking up slightly, and thick white flakes were now falling from the sky

It appeared to be a textbook meteorite, until Leah saw the backside, which had been split right in half. The darkness had done a good job masking it. However, this wasn’t completely unheard of… what was resting, undisturbed by the collision and break was…

It looked like some sort of egg shaped… egg. And, an amulet as well. Leah was drawn to these objects, despite everything logic and common sense would tell her. However, the sound of a Helicopter, likely belonging to the police or news station, was enough to convince her staying here wasn’t a good idea. Before leaving, Leah grabbed the egg and amulet and headed back the way she came, footsteps already being masked by the wind and fresh snow…

Getting home unnoticed wasn’t too difficult. Most people had retreated indoors, and those who remained outside were in conversations with each other, more or less oblivious to Leah’s presence.

Once safe in her aunt’s guest room, she examined the egg more closely. There were some odd patterns on it that failed to strike her as familiar. It was impossible to tell what this housed, although considering both the possibilities and her usual persona; Leah was oddly calm about it. After a half hour of gazing and handling, she decided it was best to hide it for now.

She got one of her suitcases and, using the thinner pillow, made a makeshift bed for it and put in under the day bed. There was a good amount of room there, and the cascading blankets would suffice in hiding it for now...

Trying to fall asleep after that was a nightmare. Leah knew it wasn’t late enough to give up the notion of slumber, not yet anyway. She tossed and turned, trying to get her mind to a more peaceful place, but that failed to work. However, after a while, the events of both the day and night seemed to finally catch up and Leah was started to feel drowsy. Just as she was falling asleep, however, the young woman heard a sound coming from under the bed.

It didn’t take long for the egg to come to mind. A bit panicked, she climbed out of bed and peeked under, not knowing exactly what to expect. It was dark; making seeing exactly what was there hard to see, but it was obvious there was now another being in the room; she could feel its presence.

“Hello?” Leah spoke softly, not wanting to give the creature any reason to be hostile.

A few soundless moments passed, Leah debating whether or not to try talking again. However, an optimistic “swinub” pierced the heavy silence, causing the young woman to flinch. She, forgetting about the bulb malfunctioning, reached for the nightlight, and as if there had been no issue at all, it came on.

Now, with the illumination, Leah’s attention went right back to the “swinub” or so it had said. Hopefully, the light would help identify it. She lifted the blankets, not quite knowing what to expect resting in the suitcase. There was nothing but shards, which obviously came from the egg. The pillow itself was depressed from the weight that had previously on it… but where was the creature?

“Swinub!” it chirped from behind her, although it wasn’t that close. Turning around, the blonde noticed a furry medium brown… thing eyeing her violin, which was resting on its stand. It then moved a few paces closer, clearly interested in the instrument. Leah didn’t know what to make of this yet-to-be-indentified creature, but so far, it seemed non-violent.

“Do you like the violin?” she asked, pointing to her instrument, making sure to keep her voice calm. It turned her way, and at first its expression was neutral, but it ended up nodding as best it could.

“I do too…” she started, “seeing as you don’t have a proper name, I’ll call you… Viola. Not the same thing, but it makes a better name”

It jumped up, well, tried to anyway, seemingly pleased by what she had to say.

From this, Leah realised it could at least understand a bit of English. Actually, watching making sure the pig-nosed creature didn’t suddenly develop aggression and that it didn’t damage her violin, she realised she wanted to keep it. This sounded strange, having an extraterrestrial as a pet (or what seemed to be on at any rate), but it was the same kind of feeling she’d had going to investigate the meteorite.

Snapping out of her daze, Leah’s gaze went right to where Viola had been… except it wasn’t there anymore. Eyes darting around the room, she tried to locate it… and a small sigh of relief escaped when she found it poking at the closet door.

For something that had tiny feet, Viola sure could move around quickly…

Trying to keep track of it could prove difficult, especially that keeping it hidden. Trying to explain Viola, the strange pendant that had found itself around her neck and their connection to the meteorite… probably wouldn’t go over so well.

Oh well, nothing really was easy… and Leah knew that all too clearly.

00C: This is long. I'll try and be faster (and shorter) on the next one
And, it did get permission to change to Swinub :3

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }

Last edited by Eternal Moonlight; 01-03-2013 at 11:39 AM.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:55 AM
GHOST_ASSASSIN Offline

i know this is irrelevant to the plot but when is this going to start it seemed like a while, how many people are we waiting on, its been like 2 weeks
Old 01-10-2013, 01:59 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

This thread is role play only. In future please post any questions here. We are just waiting on eternal moonlight, and it hae only been ages because I started the RP a week earlier than planned. Things will move forward soon. I have the next GM post ready, and will be notified via my phone when we can move on.

Banner Made by Me
Old 01-10-2013, 10:25 PM
GHOST_ASSASSIN Offline

I know its role play only but theres no roleplay happening, I thought it was starting new years? and its been nearly two weeks later and nothings happening, thats all...
Old 01-11-2013, 06:02 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Ghost please try and be patient, and only post RP posts in here. Any discussion or questions goes in the link in my last post. Part of RPing is waiting for the rest. Other RPers have school, jobs, university etc which have to take priority, some of these things out of their control. I have tried to eliminate waiting times with the pairs, so if you can wait until then, you shouldn't be waiting much after that.

*IF POSSIBLE, CAN MODS PLEASE MOVE LAST 3 POSTS TO DISCUSSION THREAD?

Banner Made by Me
Old 01-12-2013, 02:31 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Chelsea Collins

Last night seemed strange now that I think about it. I had never been a trouble maker. I was always at places on time, doing beyond expected and inside at curfew. Yet last night, I couldn't resist the urge to look at the crash site.

I poked at my breakfast with my fork. Scrambled eggs. I hadn't eaten since last nights dinner, yet I wasn't hungry. I just had too much on my mind. I was so curious to what was going on that I felt sick in the stomach. I couldn't contain this curiosity any more.

I walked to the bin, and scraped what was left of my breakfast into it. I continued to wonder what was with that meteor. Why I was so intrigued. I didn't notice most of what happened when I walked to my dorm room. I grabbed a thick coat, with a hood, and some runners, in case I was seen.

Today I managed to sneak into the forest unseen. Lucky I suppose. If I was caught sneaking around 2 days in a row, my parents might have gotten involved with this.

After an hour of walking, I finally found it. A crater in the middle of the forest. Burnt and fallen trees surrounded it. It was like something from an alien movie.

I walked into the crater, to the stone at the center. It was perfectly spherical which surprised me. As I rubbed a hand on it, I could feel how smooth the cold surface was. What happened next is what surprised me the most.

CRACK!

The stone split open in the middle, and inside was what looked like an egg, and a necklace. I went to pick the egg up, but as I touched it, I felt it shake. Was there an alien in this?

The egg shook, and soon cracked. Little pieces broke off, and emerged from it was a small blue creature with orange cheeks.

"Mudkip! Mud!" it said happily, as if it wanted to see me. Then it sneezed.

I realized how cold it must be, being in that egg out here all night. I took off one of my coats and wrapped the creature in it.

"I think I will call you Blue." I laughed as it sneezed again then smiled.

I looked at the necklace which was still in the rock. I picked it up and had a look at it. On the back was a strange symbol. I rubbed my finger over it, just for the sake of it, not expecting the following to happen.

Everything went white. Suddenly, the light disappeared, and I was in a stone building with 7 other people. Each with a creature, similar, yet different to mine. none of them I had ever seen before.

First there was an averaged size, dark haired boy, who looked slightly older than me. He wore dark jeans and a black hoodie. Next to him stood what looked like an oversized chicken.

Then there was a boy who looked my age, but taller than usual. He had brown hair, and green eyes, regular clothes, with a purple cap with a crow on it. Flying around his head was a black bird, whose feathers gave the appearance of a hat.

Next person I saw was a short boy, who looked older than me. He wore similar clothes to chicken-boy, but with brown boots. Next to him was a jagged edged, pink and blue creature, that looked like it was drawn by a child (OOC I see Porygon as that ha ha)

In a corner were two guys. One a year or so older than me, and one a lot older than me. They were both doing push-ups, as if competing. the one who wasn;t too much older than me had dark hair and clothes, and was next to what looked like a large white dog, with a blade on its head and a blade for its tail. He remained expressionless. The other man was tall, and well built. But what I noticed first was the blindfold. He must have no sight. Next to him was a small yellow reptilian creature, with a flaming tail. It's tail seemed like it was meant to be that way, the way it was on fire, but didn't burn, and the creature didn't seem to care.

There were 2 other girls. One tanned, red haired girl who wore plain clothes. She was tall and seemed pretty strong. The other had tied-back brown hair, and wore a green jacket. Next to them were what looked like a strange turtle with a plant growing out of it's back, and a small four legged creature, with blue eyes, which seemed to be armoured.

The thing that surprised me the most was the fact that we all had an amulet like the one I found in the meteor. They were either wearing it, or holding it but the all had one.

I looked around and found a wall with 9 symbols. 8 of them glowed. I recognised one of the glowing ones as my own. What if these symbols represented the people?

"Do any of you know where we are?" I asked.

Banner Made by Me