Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-08-2012, 06:29 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Eventide Beach

EVENTIDE BEACH
Requirements: None.
Travel time: 2 hours.


Description
A beautiful surf beach on the south coast of Celestia. The waves here are perfect for people and Pokemon who enjoy Surfing and competitions are held here every summer. During the warmer months the beach is packed with people enjoying the sun. Many tourists and businesspeople from Sirius City come here to relax and the atmosphere is friendly and fun. The biggest celebration occurs on New Years when fireworks are launched into the sky. It is said they can be seen by all of Celestia. In the winter months, the beach is empty aside from joggers and serious surfers who brave the freezing water.


Landmarks
-------------


Wild Pokemon



Items
?


Navigation
North
Route 9
West
----------
East
Sirius City
South
----------




Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 09-17-2012 at 05:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-09-2012, 11:13 PM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Eventide Beach


Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Statica|Courage|Eclipse|Hydro|Blaze|
PC:
Currently: Eventide Beach

Well finally here! Lots of water types here. Maybe we'll find some. Better get a move on!

Entering Eventide Beach from Sirius City.
__________________

Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 12-10-2012 at 02:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-11-2012, 12:02 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Eventide Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Statica|Courage|Eclipse|Hydro|Blaze|
PC:
Currently: Eventide Beach

Well finally here! Lots of water types here. Maybe we'll find some. Better get a move on!

Entering Eventide Beach from Sirius City.
Official's Post

The beach is windy and cool. If only you had have come here in summer... Large waves roll up onto the sand. It looks rather rough and choppy out there. Not a good day for a swim, that's for sure...

You walk along the beach, enjoying the different scenery, when... ouch! You stub your toe on something. You bend down and sweep away some sand... what's this?


Corey obtained a Net Ball.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-14-2012, 01:26 AM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Eventide Beach


Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Statica|Courage|Eclipse|Hydro|Blaze|
PC:
Currently: Route 9

You mean this was two hours? I thought it was two days. ;o;

I figured I'd best move on! I can come searching for that Pokemon I wanted after I get back from Orion. Let's move gang!

Leaving Eventide Beach and entering Route 9.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-26-2012, 11:32 PM
dj-tiny's Avatar
dj-tiny Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: You realy want to know?
Posts: 869
Default Re: Eventide Beach

Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Currently Eventide Beach
Wolfe and Eveevee run in to the water Death leaps out of his pokeball an chase after them Tiny let's Pigd out and Spookey and set back.
__________________
Click For PE2K Wi-Fi League Trainer Record

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-26-2012, 11:39 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Eventide Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Currently Eventide Beach
Wolfe and Eveevee run in to the water Death leaps out of his pokeball an chase after them Tiny let's Pigd out and Spookey and set back.
Official's Post

Suddenly Eveevee squeals and starts floundering. Something seems to grabbing onto it under the water. It's slowly being dragged out to sea. Oh no! Wolfe starts barking.

Suddenly your Eevee is released. It scrambles back to shore in fright. An orange head bobs up in the water. It laughs and shoots a stream of bubbles into the air. You're not sure if it's malicious or just playing. Suddenly it shoots a Bubblebeam right at you!


Wild Buizel appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you wanna catch it!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-26-2012, 11:53 PM
dj-tiny's Avatar
dj-tiny Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: You realy want to know?
Posts: 869
Default Re: Eventide Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

Suddenly Eveevee squeals and starts floundering. Something seems to grabbing onto it under the water. It's slowly being dragged out to sea. Oh no! Wolfe starts barking.

Suddenly your Eevee is released. It scrambles back to shore in fright. An orange head bobs up in the water. It laughs and shoots a stream of bubbles into the air. You're not sure if it's malicious or just playing. Suddenly it shoots a Bubblebeam right at you!


Wild Buizel appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you wanna catch it!
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Currently Eventide Beach
Wolfe attacks Buizel with a Bite attack.
Buizel Try to lauch a Sonic Boom but Wolfe use Sucker Punch and it hits Buizel Hard due to Eveevee using Helping Hand.
Spookey hits it with Will-O-Wisp Tiny then Launchs a great ball at it.
__________________
Click For PE2K Wi-Fi League Trainer Record

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-26-2012, 11:58 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Eventide Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Currently Eventide Beach
Wolfe attacks Buizel with a Bite attack.
Buizel Try to lauch a Sonic Boom but Wolfe use Sucker Punch and it hits Buizel Hard due to Eveevee using Helping Hand.
Spookey hits it with Will-O-Wisp Tiny then Launchs a great ball at it.
Official's Post

You triple team the poor Buizel. It has no chance! You throw a Great Ball...

Spoiler:
1...
Spoiler:
2...
Spoiler:
3...
Spoiler:
PING!

Buizel was caught!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-27-2012, 12:08 AM
dj-tiny's Avatar
dj-tiny Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: You realy want to know?
Posts: 869
Default Re: Eventide Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

You triple team the poor Buizel. It has no chance! You throw a Great Ball...

Spoiler:
1...
Spoiler:
2...
Spoiler:
3...
Spoiler:
PING!

Buizel was caught!
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Currently Eventide Beach
Currently Eventide Beach
Eveevee runs back to Tiny. Wolfe pick's up Death and comes back to the water edge.
Tiny let'sout His newly caught Buizel.
Wolfe and Eveevee Growl at it>
Tiny turns around to the Buizel and says attack one of them the rest will get you.
__________________
Click For PE2K Wi-Fi League Trainer Record

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-27-2012, 02:31 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Eventide Beach

Official's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Currently Eventide Beach
Currently Eventide Beach
Eveevee runs back to Tiny. Wolfe pick's up Death and comes back to the water edge.
Tiny let'sout His newly caught Buizel.
Wolfe and Eveevee Growl at it>
Tiny turns around to the Buizel and says attack one of them the rest will get you.
As you continues on your journey, walking along the sandy beach of Eventide, you grow reflective. This is really quite a beautiful part of Celestia, but it seems a shame that you came here during the winter time. The nippiness in the air keeps many visitors away, allowing you peaceful solace. You seem to be the only one here, but you have to wonder what it's like during the summer. This must be a pretty popular place in that season.

Perhaps you are glad you're passing through here during the winter. Who would want to deal with those crowds? It's nice, just walking along this flowing landscape with your trusty Pokemon at your side. It's given you a chance to think and relax...

Things are pretty peaceful right now. Continue ahead on your journey!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-27-2012, 02:48 PM
dj-tiny's Avatar
dj-tiny Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: You realy want to know?
Posts: 869
Default Re: Eventide Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Official's Post



As you continues on your journey, walking along the sandy beach of Eventide, you grow reflective. This is really quite a beautiful part of Celestia, but it seems a shame that you came here during the winter time. The nippiness in the air keeps many visitors away, allowing you peaceful solace. You seem to be the only one here, but you have to wonder what it's like during the summer. This must be a pretty popular place in that season.

Perhaps you are glad you're passing through here during the winter. Who would want to deal with those crowds? It's nice, just walking along this flowing landscape with your trusty Pokemon at your side. It's given you a chance to think and relax...

Things are pretty peaceful right now. Continue ahead on your journey!
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Currently Eventide Beach
Tiny sits down near the water and looks over to Eveevee and wolfe swimming and see Death trying to keep up with them and Spookey and Pigd fly near him so he doens't fall in.
__________________
Click For PE2K Wi-Fi League Trainer Record

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-27-2012, 11:00 PM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Eventide Beach

Official's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Currently Eventide Beach
Tiny sits down near the water and looks over to Eveevee and wolfe swimming and see Death trying to keep up with them and Spookey and Pigd fly near him so he doens't fall in.
You sit there and watch as the tide rolls in and out, the water rising and stopping right before your feet. You begin to notice that the water is washing away at the sand, exposing forgotten seashells and stones. One particular wave reveals something pretty... interesting. It's quite large, purple...

And is staring at you curiously with two big eyes.


Wow! A wild Shellder appeared! Write a paragraph about the capture!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-27-2012, 11:14 PM
dj-tiny's Avatar
dj-tiny Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: You realy want to know?
Posts: 869
Default Re: Eventide Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Official's Post



You sit there and watch as the tide rolls in and out, the water rising and stopping right before your feet. You begin to notice that the water is washing away at the sand, exposing forgotten seashells and stones. One particular wave reveals something pretty... interesting. It's quite large, purple...

And is staring at you curiously with two big eyes.


Wow! A wild Shellder appeared! Write a paragraph about the capture!
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Currently Eventide Beach
Tiny sees the Shellder and Wolfe Jumps beside Tiny.
Tiny turns to Wolfe and ask her if she wants to Battle Shellder.
Wolfe howls and get ready to attack.
Tiny Tells wolfe to use Yawn on Shellder it hit's.
Shelder us Clamp on Wolfe.
Wolfe Jumps out of the ways and uses Howl to boost it attack.
Shellder Use Icicle Spear On Wolfe it hit's five time Wolfe take a bad hit but is still able to battle.
Shellder Falls asleep.
Wolfe uses Bite on Shellder
Shellder is fast asleep.
Wolfe uses Bite on Shellder
Tiny throws a Great ball at the Shellder hitting it as it is Sleeping.
The Shellder is sucked in to the Greatball.
__________________
Click For PE2K Wi-Fi League Trainer Record


Last edited by dj-tiny; 12-27-2012 at 11:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-27-2012, 11:22 PM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Eventide Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Currently Eventide Beach
Tiny sees the Shellder and Wolfe Jumps beside Tiny.
Tiny turns to Wolfe and ask her if she wants to Battle Shellder.
Wolfe howls and get ready to attack.
Tiny Tells wolfe to use Yawn on Shellder it hit's.
Shelder us Clamp on Wolfe.
Wolfe Jumps out of the ways and uses Howl to boost it attack.
Shellder Use Icicle Spear On Wolfe it hit's five time Wolfe take a bad hit but is still able to battle.
Shellder Falls asleep.
Wolfe uses Bite on Shellder
Shellder is fast asleep.
Wolfe uses Bite on Shellder
Tiny throws a Great ball at the Shellder hitting it as it is Sleeping.
The Shellder is Sucked in to the Greatball.
Spoiler:

Once
Spoiler:

Twice
Spoiler:

Three times!
Spoiler:

PING! Shellder was captured!



__________________

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-27-2012, 11:27 PM
dj-tiny's Avatar
dj-tiny Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: You realy want to know?
Posts: 869
Default Re: Eventide Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Spoiler:

Once
Spoiler:

Twice
Spoiler:

Three times!
Spoiler:

PING! Shellder was captured!



Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Currently Eventide Beach
The Great ball then goes poof and telaports.
Tiny checks if Wolfe is okay form the battle.
Wolfe and Eveevee run toward Sirius City.
Tiny retuns all his other pokemon befor catching up to his two runnig pokemon
and enter Sirius City leaving Eventide beach.
__________________
Click For PE2K Wi-Fi League Trainer Record

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com