Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 12-23-2012, 11:21 PM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby
Default Re: Leaves/Temporary Leaves/I'm Back Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
THE SKY. I THINK. Is it still there? I think... I think it's still there.

Yes, you were gone for so long that I became GREEN NAMED. The RP boards missed you. ><
Aaaah I'd love to RP here again but there's nothing that really catches my interest, sad to say. :C You're a girl of good taste though so if you see something PM me dat shiznit.

Also I noticed, congrats Sabby! C:

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 12-25-2012, 10:13 PM
Peace Buyer Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Peace Buyer

Not that Many of you will remember me.
But I am Peace Buyer, Also known as Dialga12.
I've been here since 2008 but meh I went fairly inactive the couple of years.

But I'm probably going to take an Interest in Pokemon again.

Yes I'm a brony.
Probably one of the biggest you'll meet.
Old 01-06-2013, 05:31 AM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Buyer View Post
Not that Many of you will remember me.
But I am Peace Buyer, Also known as Dialga12.
I've been here since 2008 but meh I went fairly inactive the couple of years.

But I'm probably going to take an Interest in Pokemon again.

Yes I'm a brony.
Probably one of the biggest you'll meet.
Now I've seen you around way back when I was still a little Arcemegus

And Sashi Buri Da Na PE2K. I'll be back to my on and off behavior again.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:51 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Howdy hey, y'all!

Just thought I'd drop by for a moment. Still not back completely. As you should know I originally took leave because a family member of mine passed away, so I needed some time to myself. Well I had intended to be back before now, but things kept coming up. My health for one, family problems, another family member is very sick (just so you know, the family member this time is my cat), and things just keep piling up. It's starting to clear up, but the biggest issue right now I am facing is I do not have my laptop. It was having some major issues, another reason why I haven't updated before now, so it's in the shop. Right now I'm using out temperamental and glitchy desktop. So I'll still be absent for a little while yet, but I do not intend on leaving permanently just so you know. I do check in every now and then when I can, but with my situation right now I can't really be active. At least not until I get my laptop back. So for now I'm still on break, but do know that I am coming back when my situation gets better.

Until next time, folks!

~CM

P.S. Kailash says hi and to stay fabulous.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 01-17-2013, 12:23 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
Howdy hey, y'all!

Just thought I'd drop by for a moment. Still not back completely. As you should know I originally took leave because a family member of mine passed away, so I needed some time to myself. Well I had intended to be back before now, but things kept coming up. My health for one, family problems, another family member is very sick (just so you know, the family member this time is my cat), and things just keep piling up. It's starting to clear up, but the biggest issue right now I am facing is I do not have my laptop. It was having some major issues, another reason why I haven't updated before now, so it's in the shop. Right now I'm using out temperamental and glitchy desktop. So I'll still be absent for a little while yet, but I do not intend on leaving permanently just so you know. I do check in every now and then when I can, but with my situation right now I can't really be active. At least not until I get my laptop back. So for now I'm still on break, but do know that I am coming back when my situation gets better.

Until next time, folks!

~CM

P.S. Kailash says hi and to stay fabulous.
I'm very very sorry to hear about your cat. Pet losses for me are harder than people losses by far. I really hope it makes it through and I send my condolences in case something happens. I know it's not my place to say this, but take as much time as you need. I'll watch on PE2K double for you!
Old 01-28-2013, 02:57 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Howdy hey, y'all!

I'm back! Finally got my laptop back, so I'll try to be more active. But I do have some house projects I'm currently working on, so I need some time to get back in the full of things. Also this Tuesday I'll be starting a new diet so I'll be spending some time learning how to cook new, healthier foods. So for the time being I may just focus on the board I mod and my B2 Nuzlocke thread (yes, I am reviving it! I did not write a 10 page update in my notebook for it for nothing!). So for now I'll be slow getting things on the road, but hopefully with getting some things in my RL going and slowly getting myself back into forum life and find a good balance for both I'll be back and running here. I thank everyone for understanding why my original break was extended and apologize if anyone thought I was about to do my old disappearing act and not return for who knows how long without any kind of update.

@Typhlosion Explosion: Thank you for your condolences. They mean a lot.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 01-28-2013, 02:59 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
Howdy hey, y'all!

I'm back! Finally got my laptop back, so I'll try to be more active. But I do have some house projects I'm currently working on, so I need some time to get back in the full of things. Also this Tuesday I'll be starting a new diet so I'll be spending some time learning how to cook new, healthier foods. So for the time being I may just focus on the board I mod and my B2 Nuzlocke thread (yes, I am reviving it! I did not write a 10 page update in my notebook for it for nothing!). So for now I'll be slow getting things on the road, but hopefully with getting some things in my RL going and slowly getting myself back into forum life and find a good balance for both I'll be back and running here. I thank everyone for understanding why my original break was extended and apologize if anyone thought I was about to do my old disappearing act and not return for who knows how long without any kind of update.
Welcome back CM! I know we didn't always get along too well, but it is good to see you back :)

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 01-28-2013, 01:43 PM
brandon_g Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to brandon_g Send a message via Skype™ to brandon_g

Dear fellow pe2k members:

I will more than likely be leaving pe2k and all online website till further notice as of Feburary 7th, 2013... I will miss this site among others but I have some important stuff to take care of in life again. I will try to poke on once in a while if I can. I like pe2k Its not a leave becuase of anything at pe2k its becuase of more stuff arising in mhy life...

I will be back hopefully within the next year or 9 months or a little less.

I will miss everyone here.

I will be active again for about 35 mintues total weekdays till feburary 7th, 2013.

once again I'll miss ya'll

Special thanks to judge Dredd for being so nice to me all this time and helping me out with staying the catch em' all threads.

So I will reply to goodbyes for a few days

so adios peeps. :)
I am Brandon, I have 1 goal as a pokemon trainer: To become the unbeatable unlike any other... I have already become the Champion of sinnoh... and am training currently in unova to beat the Champion their.
Old 01-28-2013, 01:44 PM
brandon_g Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to brandon_g Send a message via Skype™ to brandon_g

Dear fellow pe2k members:

I will more than likely be leaving pe2k and all online website till further notice as of Feburary 7th, 2013... I will miss this site among others but I have some important stuff to take care of in life again. I will try to poke on once in a while if I can. I like pe2k Its not a leave becuase of anything at pe2k its becuase of more stuff arising in mhy life...

I will be back hopefully within the next year or 9 months or a little less.

I will miss everyone here.

I will be active again for about 35 mintues total weekdays till feburary 7th, 2013.

once again I'll miss ya'll

Special thanks to judge Dredd for being so nice to me all this time and helping me out with staying the catch em' all threads.

So I will reply to goodbyes for a few days

so adios peeps. :)
I am Brandon, I have 1 goal as a pokemon trainer: To become the unbeatable unlike any other... I have already become the Champion of sinnoh... and am training currently in unova to beat the Champion their.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:53 AM
Silverwynde Offline

Um, hi.

I had a membership here a long time ago but simply forgot about it and didn't post for a really long time. So now I'm trying to dive back in. I'm fairly active on Bulbagarden and occasionally hang out at Serebii so you might recognize me from there.

If you don't, I'm the insane nutter who happens to love Transformers and worships Golett and Golurk. That's all you need to know.

Guardian: Evolve @ 159
My VPP Stats
Old 02-07-2013, 06:45 PM
ArceusTheCreator Offline

Default Taking my leave

Well I just wanted to let everyone know that I am officially leaving the forum,I have lost my job and have way way to stay active I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone you've all been great friends to me :) thanks to everyone especially Dredd,Sarah,Drago and cobalt I will miss all of you

VPP:

Level100:@384

Hey I'm no angel, or the devil of your conscience to tell you who to be... good, bad, ugly or otherwise.

Old 02-07-2013, 07:01 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Taking my leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArceusTheCreator View Post
Well I just wanted to let everyone know that I am officially leaving the forum,I have lost my job and have way way to stay active I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone you've all been great friends to me :) thanks to everyone especially Dredd,Sarah,Drago and cobalt I will miss all of you
I am really sorry to hear that man ! Losing your job is awful. I can only hope that you find a job right away so you can get back on your feet. I want to let you know that I had a great time with our role plays through GCEA and WFL. I am sad to see you go, but job hunting and creating a stable situation is much more important. I wish you the best of luck finding and job and I hope to see you return some day !

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 02-07-2013, 07:14 PM
Feather Offline

I'm very sorry to hear this. D: I wish you the absolute best of luck - do your best! Things will turn around before you know it!
Old 02-07-2013, 10:28 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
That really sucks, I'm sorry :( I wish you all the best with finding a new job! I hope you come and visit us sometime when you're all settled again. Thanks for being part of the WFL! =)
Old 02-08-2013, 10:56 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Quote:
Damn :( . It's been good having you around. I hope that when your circumstances allow it, you can come back to the forum.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me