Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-08-2012, 06:33 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Route 9

ROUTE 9
Requirements: None.
Travel time: 48 hours.


Description
A wide, sandy route on the west side of Celestia. There is no tree cover so the route is often hot and sunny, especially during summer. The surrounding trees prevent the cool bay breeze from reaching the route. A year-round fair is set up here, with numerous shops and attractions. Tents and stalls are scattered around the south side of the route and it is a popular tourist spot, especially in summer when many people make the journey to Eventide Beach. During autumn, fresh produce can be bought here. An old fashioned, but well built stone bridge allows trainers to cross the river at the northern end of Route 9. The current here is rapid, helped along by the waterfall upstream. The faint sound of crashing water can be heard from here.


NPCs
Serena - A HM Tutor who teaches Strength. She is a martial artist with a fiery temper.


Landmarks
-------------


Wild Pokemon



Items
TM08 Bulk Up can be found by the side of the path.


Navigation
North
Route 10
West
Quasar Town
East
Route 24
South
Eventide Beach




Last edited by Etymology; 11-06-2012 at 12:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-14-2012, 01:43 AM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 9


Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Statica|Courage|Eclipse|Hydro|Blaze|
PC:
Currently: Route 9

THERE'S A TUTOR WITH MY WFL SISTER'S NAME? I THOUGHT I WAS BEING ORIGINAL. xD

I cross from the cool beach sand to the hot desert sand. The sand was hitting hard with these fierce winter winds, and I had to recall my Pokemon. I had read about tourists always being around, but there weren't any because of the pounding sand. I couldn't see very good either...

A man came up to me, trying not to laugh. "Bahaha! Son, you know these Winter winds can whip up quite the sandstorm! Didn't you come prepared?!"

"Erm...well I've never been through here and I didn't get much of a ch-" I stumbled.

"You didn't?! Well, what to do..." He looked around. 'A reckless kid in need of these Go-Goggles, I know I should give them to him, but maybe the kid needs to suffer and learn his lesson...'

"U-um, I can hear you..." I sighed.

"Ohohoho! Pardon me!" He chuckled. "Well I debated it, and I want you to have these." He handed me a box.

Within the box, were the Go-Googles!

Corey obtained the Go-Goggles!


"Now, you take care youngn'!" He sung as he merrily headed towards Eventide Beach.

"..........O-okay then." I smiled. I hastily slipped on the Go-Goggles. I could finally see! In the distance was a girl with her Pokemon, who appeared to be crushing large boulders.

I walked up to her. "Hey miss! What are you up to? You seem really good!" I smiled.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE INTERRUPTING MY TRAINING?! YOU PEST!" She screamed.

"Hey, no need to be so rude!! I was only curious! I do apologize for my interrupting though." I screamed back.

"W-Well..." She seemed at a loss for words. She had planned to do more screaming, but my apology stopped her in her tracks. "I'm training my Pokemon by cracking boulders." She looked at her Pokemon. "Use Strength!" She commanded. The boulder smashed.

"Wow! Strong!" I grinned.

"Yes, that was the move Strength. It's an HM." She seemed to feed off of my impressed attitude.

"Where can I get one?!" I hurriedly responded.

"I'll teach it to your Pokemon" She smiled.

*awaits official's post to finish*

Leaving Eventide Beach and entering Route 9.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-15-2012, 10:41 PM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Statica|Courage|Eclipse|Hydro|Blaze|
PC:
Currently: Route 9

THERE'S A TUTOR WITH MY WFL SISTER'S NAME? I THOUGHT I WAS BEING ORIGINAL. xD

I cross from the cool beach sand to the hot desert sand. The sand was hitting hard with these fierce winter winds, and I had to recall my Pokemon. I had read about tourists always being around, but there weren't any because of the pounding sand. I couldn't see very good either...

A man came up to me, trying not to laugh. "Bahaha! Son, you know these Winter winds can whip up quite the sandstorm! Didn't you come prepared?!"

"Erm...well I've never been through here and I didn't get much of a ch-" I stumbled.

"You didn't?! Well, what to do..." He looked around. 'A reckless kid in need of these Go-Goggles, I know I should give them to him, but maybe the kid needs to suffer and learn his lesson...'

"U-um, I can hear you..." I sighed.

"Ohohoho! Pardon me!" He chuckled. "Well I debated it, and I want you to have these." He handed me a box.

Within the box, were the Go-Googles!

Corey obtained the Go-Goggles!


"Now, you take care youngn'!" He sung as he merrily headed towards Eventide Beach.

"..........O-okay then." I smiled. I hastily slipped on the Go-Goggles. I could finally see! In the distance was a girl with her Pokemon, who appeared to be crushing large boulders.

I walked up to her. "Hey miss! What are you up to? You seem really good!" I smiled.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE INTERRUPTING MY TRAINING?! YOU PEST!" She screamed.

"Hey, no need to be so rude!! I was only curious! I do apologize for my interrupting though." I screamed back.

"W-Well..." She seemed at a loss for words. She had planned to do more screaming, but my apology stopped her in her tracks. "I'm training my Pokemon by cracking boulders." She looked at her Pokemon. "Use Strength!" She commanded. The boulder smashed.

"Wow! Strong!" I grinned.

"Yes, that was the move Strength. It's an HM." She seemed to feed off of my impressed attitude.

"Where can I get one?!" I hurriedly responded.

"I'll teach it to your Pokemon" She smiled.

*awaits official's post to finish*

Leaving Eventide Beach and entering Route 9. Wait, what?

Serena
"So..." she wiped the sweat from her brow. "Which Pokemon do you want me to teach?"

Your hand strays to your Poke Balls as you consider which of your team members to teach. Volcano? Statica? Perhaps Courage? The list goes on...
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-16-2012, 05:17 PM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 9


Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Statica|Courage|Eclipse|Hydro|Blaze|
PC:
Currently: Route 9

I pull out Courage's Pokeball and send him out. "Courage will be the one learning Strength! Aren't you excited to become stronger?!" I asked him.

"Woof!" He barked back. My Pokemon won't really talk in front of strangers...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-17-2012, 01:46 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 9


Serena

She smiled looking at the Stoutland.
"You have a very powerful pokemon here! It maybe the perfect choice for this."

Stoutland learned Strength

She nodded
"Now I have more training to do, have a good day."

You respect her choice and continue on your way thanking her for the help.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-17-2012, 02:40 PM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 9


Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Statica|Courage|Eclipse|Hydro|Blaze|
PC:
Currently: Route 24

I received HM 04 from the fiery trainer, and she made her way through the rest of the desert out of sight. I finally reached the end of the Route, and now I had to decide which path I would traverse next.

"Quasar Town, Route 10, or Route 24..." I frowned. I didn't know which way to go. I pulled out my PokeGear.

POKEGEAR: On
Password: *******
WELCOME, Corey.
>Celestia Map
>Route 9
ROUTE 9: ROUTE 9 is a-
>SKIP intro
>Go to: Route 10
ROUTE 10 often is a foggy route, traversed by those with Defog, as you may not catch Pokemon without Defog, and the travel time is on average 72 hours.
>Go to: Quasar Town
QUASAR TOWN is a quaint village west of Route 9, known for the fabulous Dream Center.
>Go to: Route 24
ROUTE 24 leads to Corvus Town, a small town known for it's electric Pokemon.
The list of Pokemon available to you are:
SPEAROW, BLITZLE, LOTAD, FOONGUS, TROPIUS, YANMA, and KANGASKHAN.
>Return to: MAIN MENU
>Power: OFF
SEE YOU, Corey
-boop-

"Hmm...Route 24 seems to have a bunch of awesome Pokemon! And Corvus Town's Ranch is sprawling with cuties! Route 10 would lead me to the fourth Gym however. Well, I still don't know where Fly is...So I'll head to Route 24!" I shouted.

Leaving Route 9 and entering Route 24.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-23-2012, 03:55 AM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 9


Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Stella|Pigchic|Masquero|Torrent|Sage|
PC:
Currently: Back on ze road again

Back on Route 9! I think I'll make my way to Orion this time around...

Leaving Route 24 and entering Route 9.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-23-2012, 04:39 AM
Kaoru's Avatar
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pallet Town
Posts: 4,462
Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: Route 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Stella|Pigchic|Masquero|Torrent|Sage|
PC:
Currently: Back on ze road again

Back on Route 9! I think I'll make my way to Orion this time around...

Leaving Route 24 and entering Route 9.
Official's Post

Corey was making his way to Orion and noticed some holes in the ground. Yes. Random holes on Route 9. Corey turns around and notices the source of these holes.


A wild Sandshrew appeared! Write a paragraph describing the battle!
__________________
Join the PE2K Wi-Fi League!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links

Last edited by Kaoru; 12-23-2012 at 04:42 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-23-2012, 05:07 AM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 9


Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Stella|Pigchic|Masquero|Torrent|Sage|
PC:
Currently: ???

A Sandshrew? I son;t see anything...looks like all sand to me...

I shrugged it off and continued anyways.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-23-2012, 06:14 AM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 9


Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Stella|Pigchic|Masquero|Torrent|Sage|
PC:
Currently: OP TIME

Alright, should be seeing something here, I whisper to myself trying to see through the dense sand stream. The Go-Goggles, while shielding my eyes, didn't help me see well aside from that.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-23-2012, 06:25 AM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Stella|Pigchic|Masquero|Torrent|Sage|
PC:
Currently: OP TIME

Alright, should be seeing something here, I whisper to myself trying to see through the dense sand stream. The Go-Goggles, while shielding my eyes, didn't help me see well aside from that.
Official's Post

As you talk to yourself in the midst of a sandstorm, sand flies into your mouth.
Bleh!

All is not bad, though.

An object speeds across the sand, spinning very fast towards you. It makes contact with your knees and you fall over, greeting a face-full of sand.
Delicious.
Whatever hit you turns around, confused.

Wild Baltoy appeared!

Wondering what you are.
__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-23-2012, 06:54 AM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 9


Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Stella|Pigchic|Masquero|Torrent|Sage|
PC:
Currently: Baltoy?!

"Well I've never seen one of these before..." I picked it up. It was surprisingly lighter than I had expected. Maybe around 50 lbs.

"I am Baltoy. What are you?" It questioned me in a psychic-robotic-ish type voice. It's red markings glowed as it spoke.

"Eek.." it surprised me.

"WHAT?! EEK?!" He cried.

"N-No! I was just surprised. I've never seen anything like you..." I studied it.

"URF..." it looked at me.

I continued to study it's every aspect.

"...Are you finished?" It questioned.

"Oh right, sorry!" I apologised. I pull out a Pokeball. "Torrent! The stage is yours!"

"Squirtle! I'm ready!!" he cried out.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Baltoy cried.

"I'm going to capture you silly!" I smiled at him.

He seemed to ponder for a while. "I am interested in carbon-based life forms such as yourself. I would be glad to travel with you if you can capture me."

"Awesome, it's settled! Torrent, now use Fake Out!" I commanded.

"Y-yah!" Torrent clapped his hands together, dazing the little Pokemon.

"Now, Yawn!" I pointed at him.

"Squirtllllllleeeeee..." Torrent let a huge yawn, tiring the Baltoy.

Baltoy arose. "Whuawhuawhuawhuawhua..." Extrasensory was used.Then followed by a devastating Earth Power. However, Torrent remained strong. Baltoy however, was now asleep.

"Now Squirtle, Hydro Pump!" I called.

The tiny turtle, leaned back, absorbed energy in the air and summoned his internal power. He let out a forceful blast of water. Baltoy's high defenses kept him...well...not fainted, but not conscious because of sleep.

This was my chance. "Great Ball, go!" I tossed the ball at the Pokemon.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-23-2012, 07:09 AM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Stella|Pigchic|Masquero|Torrent|Sage|
PC:
Currently: Baltoy?!

"Well I've never seen one of these before..." I picked it up. It was surprisingly lighter than I had expected. Maybe around 50 lbs.

"I am Baltoy. What are you?" It questioned me in a psychic-robotic-ish type voice. It's red markings glowed as it spoke.

"Eek.." it surprised me.

"WHAT?! EEK?!" He cried.

"N-No! I was just surprised. I've never seen anything like you..." I studied it.

"URF..." it looked at me.

I continued to study it's every aspect.

"...Are you finished?" It questioned.

"Oh right, sorry!" I apologised. I pull out a Pokeball. "Torrent! The stage is yours!"

"Squirtle! I'm ready!!" he cried out.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Baltoy cried.

"I'm going to capture you silly!" I smiled at him.

He seemed to ponder for a while. "I am interested in carbon-based life forms such as yourself. I would be glad to travel with you if you can capture me."

"Awesome, it's settled! Torrent, now use Fake Out!" I commanded.

"Y-yah!" Torrent clapped his hands together, dazing the little Pokemon.

"Now, Yawn!" I pointed at him.

"Squirtllllllleeeeee..." Torrent let a huge yawn, tiring the Baltoy.

Baltoy arose. "Whuawhuawhuawhuawhua..." Extrasensory was used.Then followed by a devastating Earth Power. However, Torrent remained strong. Baltoy however, was now asleep.

"Now Squirtle, Hydro Pump!" I called.

The tiny turtle, leaned back, absorbed energy in the air and summoned his internal power. He let out a forceful blast of water. Baltoy's high defenses kept him...well...not fainted, but not conscious because of sleep.

This was my chance. "Great Ball, go!" I tossed the ball at the Pokemon.
Official's Post

If you're quite finished violating this poor wild Pokemon, let's get this show on the road.

Spoiler:

1...
Spoiler:

2...
Spoiler:

3...
Spoiler:

RING-A-DING-DING!

Baltoy was caught!
__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-23-2012, 07:15 AM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 9


Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Stella|Pigchic|Masquero|Torrent|Sage|
PC:
Currently: Baltoy!

"We got 'em!" I called Baltoy out. "Hello!" I smiled at him.

"I look forward to your companionship." He nodded as I sent him to the PC.

"Alright, Route 10 is only a day and a half away! Let's truck on!" I started to run.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-23-2012, 07:34 AM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Stella|Pigchic|Masquero|Torrent|Sage|
PC:
Currently: Baltoy!

"We got 'em!" I called Baltoy out. "Hello!" I smiled at him.

"I look forward to your companionship." He nodded as I sent him to the PC.

"Alright, Route 10 is only a day and a half away! Let's truck on!" I started to run.
Official's Post

Well isn't it your lucky day?

Don't answer that. It obviously is.

Corey found 20 stars!
__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com