Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 12-21-2012, 06:07 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 24

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Stella|Pigchic|Masquero|Torrent|Sage|
PC:
Currently: A Pokemon?!

"Heehee, well Spearow, it looks like you're mine now!" I laughed, somewhat maniacally. "Torrent, take the stage!"

"Squuuirt!" He called.

"Fake Out quickly!" I pointed. Torrent ran over and clapped the bird with his hands, stunning it momentarily. "Now Hydro Pump!"

"Squirrr...TLE!" A high volume of water was pumped from Torrent. Spearow was already KOd.

"Pokeball g-" I stumbled. Spearow got up and drank the Aprijuice down to a little left before I manged to scare it away. "M-My Aprijuice!" I cried.

I still had a a small bit left, maybe enough for one Pokemon if even that. "Thief Spearow..." I sobbed.

I kept the bait going and hid behind the bush again.
Old 12-21-2012, 07:16 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post

Party:

PC:
Currently: A Pokemon?!

"Heehee, well Spearow, it looks like you're mine now!" I laughed, somewhat maniacally. "Torrent, take the stage!"

"Squuuirt!" He called.

"Fake Out quickly!" I pointed. Torrent ran over and clapped the bird with his hands, stunning it momentarily. "Now Hydro Pump!"

"Squirrr...TLE!" A high volume of water was pumped from Torrent. Spearow was already KOd.

"Pokeball g-" I stumbled. Spearow got up and drank the Aprijuice down to a little left before I manged to scare it away. "M-My Aprijuice!" I cried.

I still had a a small bit left, maybe enough for one Pokemon if even that. "Thief Spearow..." I sobbed.

I kept the bait going and hid behind the bush again.
Official's Post

You wait around for what seems like 2 hours and finally all the waiting pays off. A very rare pokemon emerges from the forrest

Write a Paragraph to catch it.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 12-21-2012, 10:34 PM
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Party:

PC:
Currently: A Pokemon?! Oh.

Very rare indeed. Still not interested...WHY IS IT EASIER TO FIND THE RAREST THAN THE MOST COMMON ARGH

I just let her drink the rest of the juice and move on. No point in conflict really. I was out of Juice, so now I had to see what else would come my way...
Old 12-22-2012, 02:23 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Official's Post

Quote:

Party:

PC:
Currently: A Pokemon?! Oh.

Very rare indeed. Still not interested...WHY IS IT EASIER TO FIND THE RAREST THAN THE MOST COMMON ARGH

I just let her drink the rest of the juice and move on. No point in conflict really. I was out of Juice, so now I had to see what else would come my way...
Route 24 is being both very generous and very cruel at the same time. You keep looking, keep searching...

But nothing is happening...

(Sorry, Corey :/ )

Old 12-22-2012, 03:02 AM
~Blast Burn

Party:

PC:
Currently: Face Plant

I fell out of the tree immediately after I heard the voices in my head address Route 24 as generous. I actually had no idea what that came from.

I face PLANTed right into a bush. A woman must've seen my fall, because she ran over to me. "A-are you alright?! Poor child!" She was hysterical.

"Yeah I'm alright..." i raised up dusting my shorts off.

"Oh I'm so sorry! Maybe these will make you feel better?!" She handed me some little heart-shaped objects and a cup.

Corey obtained the Sweet Hearts and some Berry Juice!

"Tah tah!" She waved goodbye. How random.

I popped a sweetheart into my mouth. It tasted divine...

"Oh?! I wonder..." I contemplated. "Yes, it must work!"

I dropped the remaining sweethearts into the Berry Juice and stirred. A pleasant aroma wafted from the cup. "This will make a nice Pokemon Attractant!" I smiled. I hid behind the bush I fell in and waited for something to happen.
Old 12-22-2012, 04:36 AM
~Blast Burn

Party:

PC:
Currently: BLITZLE?!

What's this?! A Blitzle?! Can it be?!

Nope, just a tree. The three days of no sleep was beginning to play with my mind. I was about to call it a night.
Old 12-22-2012, 08:24 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak

Quote:

Party:

PC:
Currently: BLITZLE?!

What's this?! A Blitzle?! Can it be?!

Nope, just a tree. The three days of no sleep was beginning to play with my mind. I was about to call it a night.
Official's Post

As your sleep deprivation begins to have adverse effects on your anatomy, a trainer walks up and notices your antics.

Felix

"Pff, rookies..." He scoffs, shaking his head.
Old 12-22-2012, 07:04 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:

PC:
Currently: BLITZLE?! No, a butt.

"Ruuuuuuuuude." I hissed at him. I didn't know what else to say.
Old 12-22-2012, 08:23 PM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Quote:

Party:

PC:

"Ruuuuuuuuude." I hissed at him. I didn't know what else to say.
Official's Post

Felix

"Yeah?" The corners of his lips curl upward to form a sly grin. "You wanna do somethin' about it, amateur?"
Old 12-22-2012, 08:43 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:

PC:

"I'm not an amateur. I have two badges. Would've had three if the Sirius City gym was open, and I would've been in Orion getting the 4th. I'm not going to battle you though. You're not worth it, I can honestly admit like a man that I could lose anyway." I shrugged him off. I started walking away towards the end of Route 24.
Old 12-22-2012, 09:24 PM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Quote:

Party:

PC:

"I'm not an amateur. I have two badges. Would've had three if the Sirius City gym was open, and I would've been in Orion getting the 4th. I'm not going to battle you though. You're not worth it, I can honestly admit like a man that I could lose anyway." I shrugged him off. I started walking away towards the end of Route 24.
Official's Post

Felix

"Heh!" He chuckles as you walk off. "Yeah, you better walk off, rookie! Maybe you can talk when you've got FIVE badges, like me!" He calls out Zebstrika and proceeds to the next town.
Old 12-23-2012, 02:03 AM
~Blast Burn

Party:

PC:
Currently: Blitzle Hunt: Day like, 20 or something

His words didn't really bother me. I feel I made a good choice avoiding a battle.

"Alright...now...Let's see if this attractant will do us any good. I hope not to be interrupted by someone again.

And now we play the waiting game.

ugh
Old 12-23-2012, 02:46 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Official's Post

Quote:

Party:

PC:
Currently: Blitzle Hunt: Day like, 20 or something

His words didn't really bother me. I feel I made a good choice avoiding a battle.

"Alright...now...Let's see if this attractant will do us any good. I hope not to be interrupted by someone again.

And now we play the waiting game.

ugh

You're waiting... and waiting... and waiting...

Time keeps on slipping. Slipping, into the future... You want to fly, like and eagle, to the sea. Fly like an eagle!

The music in your head suddenly cuts off as you hear a sudden noise in the bushes. You practically flip out, crossing your fingers and counting on all kinds of lucky charms that this might be what you're looking for! Could it be? Did the attractant work???

The bushes part...

GREAT GLORIOUS POKÉGODS, IS IT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS???

Out of the bushes comes the most beautiful creature you have ever seen...

A wild Blitzle appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle, you lucky sucker!

Old 12-23-2012, 03:05 AM
~Blast Burn

Party:

PC:
Currently: Blitzle Hunt: HNNG SO CLOSE I CAN TASTE IT YOU WILL BE MINE

"Alright," I started calm;y/ "It's not over yet. I must catch the Blitzle." I held in my awesome excited explosion. "Now, Timer Ball, you will be the chosen weapon. Someone with a base speed lower than Blitzle..." Well that was pretty much everyone but Typhlosion. I didn't want to mess this up, no, not while I was this close. Squirtle and Tranquill were weak, Gothita and Spoink might over kill, and Typhlosion was too fast. That left the perfect choice.

"Sage, get in there!" I dashed over to Blitzle. "Use Role Play!"

Sage summoned up a ball of psychic energy, it hit Blitzle, but caused no damage. It rushed back to Sage engulfing him. This means Sage has either absorbed Motor Drive or Lightningrod, making it impervious to Blitzle's attacks.

"Blitzleeee!" it dashed over to Sage covered in electricity. This was Wild Charge! Sage sucked up the electricity. His speed rose! He was almost as fast as Blitzle! This means Blitzle's ability is Motor Drive!

"Sage, use Acrobatics!" I called.

Nimbly and quickly, Sage flipped in a thrice and landed on Blitzle with great force.

"Blit....Zle!" It cried, readying Flame Charge. It was intelligent, it knew what Pansage did. I like that/

"Sage make your move! Seed Bomb nooow!" I commanded.

"Sage-age-age-age-age-age!" The seed pellets bombarded Blitzle, stopping in in it's tracks.

"Now, Leaf Storm go!" I pointed.

"Paaaaaaan...SAAAGE!" A cluster of leafs arose against Blitzle, stunning it. After the leaves cleared, Blitzle was ready for capture.

"Alright! Timer Ball! Get it!" I flung the ball. It hit Blitzle and began to rock back and forth. It stopped and...
Old 12-23-2012, 03:41 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Quote:

Party:

PC:
Currently: Blitzle Hunt: HNNG SO CLOSE I CAN TASTE IT YOU WILL BE MINE

"Alright," I started calm;y/ "It's not over yet. I must catch the Blitzle." I held in my awesome excited explosion. "Now, Timer Ball, you will be the chosen weapon. Someone with a base speed lower than Blitzle..." Well that was pretty much everyone but Typhlosion. I didn't want to mess this up, no, not while I was this close. Squirtle and Tranquill were weak, Gothita and Spoink might over kill, and Typhlosion was too fast. That left the perfect choice.

"Sage, get in there!" I dashed over to Blitzle. "Use Role Play!"

Sage summoned up a ball of psychic energy, it hit Blitzle, but caused no damage. It rushed back to Sage engulfing him. This means Sage has either absorbed Motor Drive or Lightningrod, making it impervious to Blitzle's attacks.

"Blitzleeee!" it dashed over to Sage covered in electricity. This was Wild Charge! Sage sucked up the electricity. His speed rose! He was almost as fast as Blitzle! This means Blitzle's ability is Motor Drive!

"Sage, use Acrobatics!" I called.

Nimbly and quickly, Sage flipped in a thrice and landed on Blitzle with great force.

"Blit....Zle!" It cried, readying Flame Charge. It was intelligent, it knew what Pansage did. I like that/

"Sage make your move! Seed Bomb nooow!" I commanded.

"Sage-age-age-age-age-age!" The seed pellets bombarded Blitzle, stopping in in it's tracks.

"Now, Leaf Storm go!" I pointed.

"Paaaaaaan...SAAAGE!" A cluster of leafs arose against Blitzle, stunning it. After the leaves cleared, Blitzle was ready for capture.

"Alright! Timer Ball! Get it!" I flung the ball. It hit Blitzle and began to rock back and forth. It stopped and...
Official's Post

The Timer Ball shakes back and forth...back and forth...to and fro...front and back...left and right...up and down...inside out...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

2... (ssssssssss)
Spoiler:

3... (maaan what are the chances ;C)
Spoiler:

POOF!
Spoiler:

Blitzle was caught!
That was a weird sound effect...

Official's Tip: Timer Ball increases the effectiveness of catching a Pokemon slower than your Pokemon. As Blitzle has a higher base Speed stat than Pansage, there was no increase in effectiveness.