Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 12-21-2012, 10:13 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post

You were not free from the mud and you had somehow found yourself on a new path! You took one look at the path and realized it was some sort of short cut to Route 3!

You lose 6 hours off your traveling time.
(I got a Leaf Stone as part of a small bit involving the previously mentioned Glomm, but it belonged to someone else (his trainer). Said trainer, however, already evolved his Pokemon to Vileplume, and the stone seemed to be a spare. What do I do about that?)

Logan Falchino
Kunai, KatAna and Divebomb (All Asleep), Buddy the Hoppip
I'll make a note of that.

Squish, Squash, Squish, Squash. The noise his boots made against the track-deep mud was satisfying. He traced his (and the thief's) tracks back to where Glomm and his Trainer were. Squish, Squash, Squish, Squash.

"Hop op hopp Hoppip pip!" His Hoppip buddy shouted out, quite suddenly. You know what? Logan decided it's name was Buddy.

"W-what is it?" Logan asked. The Hoppip guided his head towards a path in the branches, southward (and technically leading back into the path). There was a direct route to Navi Town through there. No winding, no hikes, it was practically a paved road, sans pavement. Logan had to find Glomm and his Trainer again, but knew this 'road' would be useful. He sat on a root that fortunately lacked mud, took his boots off, and whacked the mud off of the boots onto a tree, leaving muddy marks. When he was satisfied that the tree was too muddy for him to miss again, he put his much-less muddy boots back on, and continued following his tracks back to the trainer's last position, certian that Buddy didn't spread Aromatherapy to the trainer and Glomm was too exausted to move much and wouldn't leave the trainer (if only because Glomm wanted to make said trainer as miserable as possible).

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 12-22-2012, 12:55 AM
akmal89 Offline

Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Vulpix), Vuelo(Pidgey), Rotta(Rattata)
Currently: Arriving at Route 2

*entering Route 2 from Route 1*

"Yay we're here at last.. I wonder if there's any other trainer here that we could battle.."

"but first thing first we need to find another pokemon that can fight a rock type pokemon fast~"

Akmal continue wandering at Route 2.
Old 12-22-2012, 02:12 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Official's Note: I'm not sure if Judge has something going for you, Latios--if not, VM me and I'll get ya an event

Official's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmal89 View Post
Currently: Arriving at Route 2

*entering Route 2 from Route 1*

"Yay we're here at last.. I wonder if there's any other trainer here that we could battle.."

"but first thing first we need to find another pokemon that can fight a rock type pokemon fast~"

Akmal continue wandering at Route 2.

Route 2, you soon find, is quite the pleasant path. The way is pretty straight, with no slopes to make your journey difficult. The sun is shining brightly, and despite the winter weather you find yourself growing warm. You glance at the trees lining the well-kept path, wondering about finding some shade. However, the undergrowth is quite thick. It'd be quite a hassle to try to cut through it.

While you're watching, the shrubbery suddenly starts shuddering violently. You stop and stare, wondering what could possibly be causing the bushes to move. Perhaps it's another Pokemon? You watch with anticipation, eager to add yet another member to your team.

"GRRRRRROOOOOOOOOR!!!!"

The bushes part as the earth-shattering roar rings out, and something quite massive surges towards you with incredible speed. Soon you find yourself staring into a ferocious, sharp-toothed face.

What the heck? A Gyarados? There's no way you can catch this! How do you react?

Last edited by Charmander009; 12-22-2012 at 02:14 AM.
Old 12-22-2012, 11:54 AM
akmal89 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Official's Note: I'm not sure if Judge has something going for you, Latios--if not, VM me and I'll get ya an event

Official's Post

Route 2, you soon find, is quite the pleasant path. The way is pretty straight, with no slopes to make your journey difficult. The sun is shining brightly, and despite the winter weather you find yourself growing warm. You glance at the trees lining the well-kept path, wondering about finding some shade. However, the undergrowth is quite thick. It'd be quite a hassle to try to cut through it.

While you're watching, the shrubbery suddenly starts shuddering violently. You stop and stare, wondering what could possibly be causing the bushes to move. Perhaps it's another Pokemon? You watch with anticipation, eager to add yet another member to your team.

"GRRRRRROOOOOOOOOR!!!!"

The bushes part as the earth-shattering roar rings out, and something quite massive surges towards you with incredible speed. Soon you find yourself staring into a ferocious, sharp-toothed face.

What the heck? A Gyarados? There's no way you can catch this! How do you react?
Currently: Freak out

"What's going on over there? Why is the bushes shuddered fast? Might be a Pokemon." Akmal wondered.

"Whatttt?? A Gyarados out of nowhere? I know that I hope for a Water pokemon to show up but this is too tough for me" Akmal thinking a way to get out from there.

"Well I can't catch this for sure let's make a run for it guys.."

"Vuelo use Sand Attack, Pyro Confuse Ray and Rotta use Sucker Punch" Akmal command his pokemon in order to escape as fast as possible.

The Gyarados is confused and its aim keep missing due to Vuelo Sand Attack.

"This is our chance guys. Return." Akmal call back his pokemon and run as fast as he can.

"I wonder what makes the Gyarados acting so ferocious? Should I try to calm it?"
Old 12-22-2012, 06:25 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Official's Post

Quote:
Currently: Freak out

"What's going on over there? Why is the bushes shuddered fast? Might be a Pokemon." Akmal wondered.

"Whatttt?? A Gyarados out of nowhere? I know that I hope for a Water pokemon to show up but this is too tough for me" Akmal thinking a way to get out from there.

"Well I can't catch this for sure let's make a run for it guys.."

"Vuelo use Sand Attack, Pyro Confuse Ray and Rotta use Sucker Punch" Akmal command his pokemon in order to escape as fast as possible.

The Gyarados is confused and its aim keep missing due to Vuelo Sand Attack.

"This is our chance guys. Return." Akmal call back his pokemon and run as fast as he can.

"I wonder what makes the Gyarados acting so ferocious? Should I try to calm it?"

Before you can run too far, you suddenly run into something--a person! You back up and try to give an apology, but they suddenly start laughing.

Richie

"That was pretty gutsy of you," the stranger smirks at you. "Attacking my Gyarados like that. Pretty clever using confuse ray and sand attack like that, too. What's your name, kid?"

As he waits for your reply, he returns the Gyarados to his Poke Ball.

Old 12-23-2012, 01:25 AM
akmal89 Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

Before you can run too far, you suddenly run into something--a person! You back up and try to give an apology, but they suddenly start laughing.

Richie

"That was pretty gutsy of you," the stranger smirks at you. "Attacking my Gyarados like that. Pretty clever using confuse ray and sand attack like that, too. What's your name, kid?"

As he waits for your reply, he returns the Gyarados to his Poke Ball.
Currently: Meeting stranger

Akmal stumped when he knew that rampanging Gyarados belong to someone else "That Gyarados is yours? Why is it rampaging and attacking someone out of nowhere?" Akmal asked the person.
"Well I need to do something right? I don't wanna be defeated by what I thought is a 'wild pokemon'." Akmal explained.
"By the way I'm Akmal and you are?"
Old 12-23-2012, 02:27 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Official's Post

Quote:
Currently: Meeting stranger

Akmal stumped when he knew that rampanging Gyarados belong to someone else "That Gyarados is yours? Why is it rampaging and attacking someone out of nowhere?" Akmal asked the person.
"Well I need to do something right? I don't wanna be defeated by what I thought is a 'wild pokemon'." Akmal explained.
"By the way I'm Akmal and you are?"

Richie

Richie laughs again and continues that cocky smile of his. "Rampaging? Ol' Gyara wasn't rampaging. He was testing your courage!"

The brunette tosses his Gyarados' ball up and down in his hand, a glint of pride in his eye. "This guy's my pride and joy! Raised him from a Magikarp myself! I'm Richie, by the way. Sorry to give ya a scare there, Akmal. But I have to say, I like your pluck! It takes a pretty even head to face danger like that--not that you were in any danger, haha! Why don't you take this?"

Akmal received a Level Ball!

"I'm sure it'll do you good further down the road," Richie winked. "It was a pleasure meeting ya, Akmal! Keep up that bravery, now--don't let the big fish scare ya."

Richie laughed one last time before parting ways with Akmal, looking for yet another victim to scare.

Old 12-23-2012, 10:30 AM
akmal89 Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

Richie

Richie laughs again and continues that cocky smile of his. "Rampaging? Ol' Gyara wasn't rampaging. He was testing your courage!"

The brunette tosses his Gyarados' ball up and down in his hand, a glint of pride in his eye. "This guy's my pride and joy! Raised him from a Magikarp myself! I'm Richie, by the way. Sorry to give ya a scare there, Akmal. But I have to say, I like your pluck! It takes a pretty even head to face danger like that--not that you were in any danger, haha! Why don't you take this?"

Akmal received a Level Ball!

"I'm sure it'll do you good further down the road," Richie winked. "It was a pleasure meeting ya, Akmal! Keep up that bravery, now--don't let the big fish scare ya."

Richie laughed one last time before parting ways with Akmal, looking for yet another victim to scare.
Currently: Searching for wild pokemon

"Wow really? You seems to be a nice guy. Thanks for the ball" Akmal thanked Richie.
"Let's meet up again someday" Akmal said
"What a lucky day haha~" Akmal seems glad.
He continue wandering at Route 2 to find more pokemon that can be captured
Old 12-24-2012, 02:27 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Quote:
Currently: Searching for wild pokemon

"Wow really? You seems to be a nice guy. Thanks for the ball" Akmal thanked Richie.
"Let's meet up again someday" Akmal said
"What a lucky day haha~" Akmal seems glad.
He continue wandering at Route 2 to find more pokemon that can be captured
Official's Post

Akmal noticed something shiny on the ground. Do you go towards it?

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 12-24-2012, 02:45 AM
akmal89 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
Official's Post

Akmal noticed something shiny on the ground. Do you go towards it?
Currently: Inspecting shiny thing

"Hurm what is that shiny thing on the ground?" Akmal asked himself.

"Could it be a shiny pokemon? Haha nahh it couldn't be~" Akmal joking.

Akmal walks toward the shiny thing to see what is it.
Old 12-24-2012, 02:57 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Quote:
Currently: Inspecting shiny thing

"Hurm what is that shiny thing on the ground?" Akmal asked himself.

"Could it be a shiny pokemon? Haha nahh it couldn't be~" Akmal joking.

Akmal walks toward the shiny thing to see what is it.
Official's Post

It's not a shiny Pokemon. It's never a shiny Pokemon.

Akmal picks up said shiny object.

Akmal obtained 5 stars!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 12-24-2012, 03:53 AM
akmal89 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
Official's Post

It's not a shiny Pokemon. It's never a shiny Pokemon.

Akmal picks up said shiny object.

Akmal obtained 5 stars!
Currently: Continue wandering at Route 2

"Wow I've found stars what a lucky day" Akmal happy with a random encounter.

"Let continue finding wild pokemon right guys"
Old 12-24-2012, 04:19 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
(I got a Leaf Stone as part of a small bit involving the previously mentioned Glomm, but it belonged to someone else (his trainer). Said trainer, however, already evolved his Pokemon to Vileplume, and the stone seemed to be a spare. What do I do about that?)

Logan Falchino
Kunai, KatAna and Divebomb (All Asleep), Buddy the Hoppip
I'll make a note of that.

Squish, Squash, Squish, Squash. The noise his boots made against the track-deep mud was satisfying. He traced his (and the thief's) tracks back to where Glomm and his Trainer were. Squish, Squash, Squish, Squash.

"Hop op hopp Hoppip pip!" His Hoppip buddy shouted out, quite suddenly. You know what? Logan decided it's name was Buddy.

"W-what is it?" Logan asked. The Hoppip guided his head towards a path in the branches, southward (and technically leading back into the path). There was a direct route to Navi Town through there. No winding, no hikes, it was practically a paved road, sans pavement. Logan had to find Glomm and his Trainer again, but knew this 'road' would be useful. He sat on a root that fortunately lacked mud, took his boots off, and whacked the mud off of the boots onto a tree, leaving muddy marks. When he was satisfied that the tree was too muddy for him to miss again, he put his much-less muddy boots back on, and continued following his tracks back to the trainer's last position, certian that Buddy didn't spread Aromatherapy to the trainer and Glomm was too exausted to move much and wouldn't leave the trainer (if only because Glomm wanted to make said trainer as miserable as possible).

Official's Post

As you walk back towards the last place you saw the two you hope that you find them both okay. It takes you a little while to find your way back. To your surprise they are both gone...

What could have happened. You see tracks leading to the left and the tracks leading to the right. Which way do you go ?

Quote:
Currently: Continue wandering at Route 2

"Wow I've found stars what a lucky day" Akmal happy with a random encounter.

"Let continue finding wild pokemon right guys"
Official's Post

You are feeling lucky as you walk down route two. This route is filled with splendid sites maybe you should explore a little more of it?

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 12-24-2012 at 04:23 AM.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:39 AM
akmal89 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post

You are feeling lucky as you walk down route two. This route is filled with splendid sites
maybe you should explore a little more of it?
Currently: Walking

As Akmal continue to walk down the route he heard the sound of a running water.

"Hey guys I can hear water flowing from here. Is there any river around here?" Akmal asked his pokemons.

"Why don't we go and find the source. We could take a break from our journey for a while. Who knows there might be some wild pokemon around there too"

Akmal let Vuelo out from her pokeball and ask her to find the source from the sky.

"Vuelo could you find us the water source from the sky and lead us there?" Akmal asked his Pidgey.

"Pidgey pid" Vuelo nodded and flew away.

Akmal follow Vuelo to find the water source.
Old 12-24-2012, 05:11 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Currently: Walking

As Akmal continue to walk down the route he heard the sound of a running water.

"Hey guys I can hear water flowing from here. Is there any river around here?" Akmal asked his pokemons.

"Why don't we go and find the source. We could take a break from our journey for a while. Who knows there might be some wild pokemon around there too"

Akmal let Vuelo out from her pokeball and ask her to find the source from the sky.

"Vuelo could you find us the water source from the sky and lead us there?" Akmal asked his Pidgey.

"Pidgey pid" Vuelo nodded and flew away.

Akmal follow Vuelo to find the water source.
Official's Post

You move through the fields trying to watch where you step. Route 2 doesnt have any lakes so you finding water turns out to be harder than you think. Pidgeys are resourceful though and the little guy flew around under if he found a little tree stump that had some water on it.

You looked around the stump and to your surprise

You found

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List