Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 12-20-2012, 03:58 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 24

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Stella|Pigchic|Masquero|Torrent|Sage|
PC:
Currently: lolno

YOU GUYS MAKE ME FEEL BAD AND WANT TO CATCH IT BUT MY BRAIN SAYS NO BECAUSE I GOTTA CATCH A BLITZLE. ;~;

"L-Lotad..." I frowned. "I know you're cute and all and a very useful Pokemon, b-but I have priorities...I'm sorry little fella." I sighed.

"L-Lotaaad!" He began to cry. This was making it so much harder...

"E-eep..." I turned around. "F-fine...but if a Spearow appears after I catch a Blitzle I'm going to be really mad at myself...So, Masquero, c'mon!" I tossed the bird's Pokeball into the air. "Try Steel Wing!" I commanded.

"Traaaaaaaanquill! Hiya" He screamed as he slammed into Lotad.

The tiny tank arose, taking harsh damage. "Loootadtadtad!" He creamed, using Nature Power! It turned into Earthquake! However, Masquero flew over the land and avoided it easily. This little one needed some battling basics!

"Masquero, U-Turn!" I shouted as he hit Lotad then bounced back into his ball. The baby Lotad couldn't take it, and collapsed for the second time of my doing.

"Now, Great Ball go!" I shouted as the ball tapped the KOd Tad.
Old 12-20-2012, 04:31 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post

Party:

PC:
Currently: lolno

YOU GUYS MAKE ME FEEL BAD AND WANT TO CATCH IT BUT MY BRAIN SAYS NO BECAUSE I GOTTA CATCH A BLITZLE. ;~;

"L-Lotad..." I frowned. "I know you're cute and all and a very useful Pokemon, b-but I have priorities...I'm sorry little fella." I sighed.

"L-Lotaaad!" He began to cry. This was making it so much harder...

"E-eep..." I turned around. "F-fine...but if a Spearow appears after I catch a Blitzle I'm going to be really mad at myself...So, Masquero, c'mon!" I tossed the bird's Pokeball into the air. "Try Steel Wing!" I commanded.

"Traaaaaaaanquill! Hiya" He screamed as he slammed into Lotad.

The tiny tank arose, taking harsh damage. "Loootadtadtad!" He creamed, using Nature Power! It turned into Earthquake! However, Masquero flew over the land and avoided it easily. This little one needed some battling basics!

"Masquero, U-Turn!" I shouted as he hit Lotad then bounced back into his ball. The baby Lotad couldn't take it, and collapsed for the second time of my doing.

"Now, Great Ball go!" I shouted as the ball tapped the KOd Tad.
Lotad's Post

N-no! This idiot! Doesn't he know I'm trying to sell him my family's home-made swamp bake?!
Don't you dare throw that! No!

Spoiler:
I tried so HARD
Spoiler:
AND GOT SO FAR

BUT IN THE END
Spoiler:
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

Ping!
Lotad has been sentenced to a lifetime of servitude!
Old 12-20-2012, 04:59 AM
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Party:

PC:
Currently: Lotad!

(Swamp Bake? Sounds....yeah. xD)

"Ha ha I caught you! I just know you're so happy to be with me!" I smile. Lotad frowns before being sucked into his Pokeball and becoming unusable until I reach Sirius.

"Alright, back to traveling. Now to look for those other Pokemon I wanted..." I glanced around.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:44 AM
~Blast Burn

Party:

PC:
Currently: Route 24

Alright, we're close to Route 9 again! About 4 more hours and we're there! I'll spend my time looking for Pokemon however, so time cuts really didn't make a difference for me.

I stumble upon some rocks, cursing them as I stub my leg...(stubbed...leg?)

I probably scared away Pokemon with my curses. Wow what a night...
Old 12-20-2012, 08:02 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:

Party:

PC:

Alright, we're close to Route 9 again! About 4 more hours and we're there! I'll spend my time looking for Pokemon however, so time cuts really didn't make a difference for me.

I stumble upon some rocks, cursing them as I stub my leg...(stubbed...leg?)

I probably scared away Pokemon with my curses. Wow what a night...
Official's Post

It seems you have developed a new reputation as a lover of Lotad. Lotad everywhere now wish to follow you around Celestia in servitude. Oh, look, here's one now.

It crawls out onto the path and looks up at you. Its face lights up with a smile. Aww.

Wild Lotad appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you wanna catch it!

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 12-20-2012 at 08:13 AM. Reason: you saw nothing!
Old 12-20-2012, 08:10 AM
~Blast Burn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

It seems you have developed a new reputation as a lover of Lotad. Lotad everywhere now wish to follow you around Unova in servitude.

Also, Unova...? XD

Party:

PC:

I run away from the hoarding Lotad. They desire to follow me in a region I am not present in. Th-this is madness! I dashed away from the Lotad, not daring to look back.
Old 12-20-2012, 09:22 AM
~Blast Burn

Party:

PC:

I seemed to have ditched the Lotad, but who knows. I've not slept a wink, and I'm very exhausted. Route 9 is two hours away though, so once I reach the end of Route 24 I can rest and then get up searching for Pokemon on this Route. When I catch one more, I'll be on to Sirius! Quinn's sister called me on my Pokegear informing me she was awaiting my challenge and sorry she was too busy before. I naturally accepted.

I could see the sand blowing near Route 9. I had my Go-Goggles from that strange man ready need I ever enter Route 9 unexpectedly.

Now...to look for that Pokemon I wanted...
Old 12-20-2012, 09:35 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:

Party:

PC:

I seemed to have ditched the Lotad, but who knows. I've not slept a wink, and I'm very exhausted. Route 9 is two hours away though, so once I reach the end of Route 24 I can rest and then get up searching for Pokemon on this Route. When I catch one more, I'll be on to Sirius! Quinn's sister called me on my Pokegear informing me she was awaiting my challenge and sorry she was too busy before. I naturally accepted.

I could see the sand blowing near Route 9. I had my Go-Goggles from that strange man ready need I ever enter Route 9 unexpectedly.

Now...to look for that Pokemon I wanted...
Official's Post

Suddenly a Lotad crawls up behind you. It pokes your shoe and then blushes and runs away. IS IT FLIRTING WITH YOU?

Erm... nothing happened.
Old 12-20-2012, 04:01 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:

PC:
Currently: Stealth Mode: Activated

I climb a tree and wait for Pokemon to pass by. Hopefully I'd find my beautiful zebra, but who knows. I've rested very briefly and am pretty tired, but I'm pumped to find this Pokemon!
Old 12-20-2012, 06:27 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

Party:

PC:
Currently: Stealth Mode: Activated

I climb a tree and wait for Pokemon to pass by. Hopefully I'd find my beautiful zebra, but who knows. I've rested very briefly and am pretty tired, but I'm pumped to find this Pokemon!
Official's Post

Hours seems to pass as you wait in the tree. You let out a yawn as you grown tired of waiting. Since climbing to the top of the tree you have only seen two things. A man dressed like a charmander ran passed screaming something about being a maniac. The other was a strange siting off in the distance. It was some kind of bird pokemon but you couldnt make it out. Its seemed to reflect pretty light but was gone pretty fast.

Nothing else happens for now.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 12-20-2012, 10:00 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:

PC:
Currently: Stealth Mode: Activated (still)

(inb4 four nothing happens posts)

I still await in the tree. Still very tired. Now something has to come out around here...I've been completely silent. I guess only time will tell.
Old 12-20-2012, 11:09 PM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Quote:

Party:

PC:
Currently: Stealth Mode: Activated (still)

(inb4 four nothing happens posts)

I still await in the tree. Still very tired. Now something has to come out around here...I've been completely silent. I guess only time will tell.
Official's Post

Elaine

Elaine looks around and notices Corey, a traveling trainer. "Hello, my name is Elaine. I have defeated the Johto League and decided to travel through the Celesia Region. However, I got lost. That happens a lot. I was wondering if you could give me directions to the nearest Pokemon Gym?"

Elaine smiles and waits for Corey's answer.

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 12-20-2012, 11:22 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:

PC:
Currently: Stealth Mode: Interrupted

I peer down from the tree. "Oh...yes." I stutter. "Since Route 9 is exactly one step away, go through there and go north. This will take you to Route 10. It;s very foggy, so be sure to have Defog! Once you traverse Route 10, Orion City should be to the west! Then you can find the Gym Leader there. She uses Poison and Dark types!" I smiled as I point the woman towards her destination.
Old 12-20-2012, 11:37 PM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Quote:

Party:

PC:
Currently: Stealth Mode: Interrupted

I peer down from the tree. "Oh...yes." I stutter. "Since Route 9 is exactly one step away, go through there and go north. This will take you to Route 10. It;s very foggy, so be sure to have Defog! Once you traverse Route 10, Orion City should be to the west! Then you can find the Gym Leader there. She uses Poison and Dark types!" I smiled as I point the woman towards her destination.
Official's Post

Elaine

"Orion City, huh? I heard the Gym Leader is pretty tough. I guess I need to train some. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! Well, gotta run! Bye!" Elaine said as she took off for Route 9. She looks back and waves goodbye to Corey.

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 12-20-2012, 11:40 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:

PC:
Currently: Stealth Mode: Back On

I resume looking out into the trees. Stealth Mode is back on. Anything could happen now...