Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #346  
Old 12-19-2012, 05:24 PM
akmal89 Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 91
Default Re: Route 1

Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro the Vulpix
Currently: Arriving at Route 1

*entering Route 1 from Andromeda Town*

"Finally we arrived at a new Route. Hopefully we'll find a new Pokemon here" Akmal said.

"You wanna go out and play for a while Pyro?" Akmal asked as he let Pyro out from its Pokeball.

Pyro plays by himself by the bush as Akmal watched it and giggling looking Pyro plays happily.
__________________
Pokemon Black 2 FC - 2323-4405-9118 (Akmal)
Reply With Quote
  #347  
Old 12-19-2012, 05:35 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmal89 View Post
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro the Vulpix
Currently: Arriving at Route 1

*entering Route 1 from Andromeda Town*

"Finally we arrived at a new Route. Hopefully we'll find a new Pokemon here" Akmal said.

"You wanna go out and play for a while Pyro?" Akmal asked as he let Pyro out from its Pokeball.

Pyro plays by himself by the bush as Akmal watched it and giggling looking Pyro plays happily.
Official's Post

Pyro runs out in the grassy field on Route 1. He jumps around in the long grass sneezing when he gets to much grass in his face. The little fox seems to be really happy spending time playing with you. As you run out to play with him. He pauses, foxes have a really keen sense of smell. Pyro looks up into the trees and you soon follow suite. You walk up to the tree and look up.


A wild pokemon appears !



In the tree a Pidgey sits watching you curiously. Wright a paragraph to either capture or battle it.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #348  
Old 12-20-2012, 02:45 AM
akmal89 Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 91
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post

Pyro runs out in the grassy field on Route 1. He jumps around in the long grass sneezing when he gets to much grass in his face. The little fox seems to be really happy spending time playing with you. As you run out to play with him. He pauses, foxes have a really keen sense of smell. Pyro looks up into the trees and you soon follow suite. You walk up to the tree and look up.


A wild pokemon appears !



In the tree a Pidgey sits watching you curiously. Wright a paragraph to either capture or battle it.
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro the Vulpix
Currently: Battling wild pokemon

"Yay finally a wild pokemon." shout Akmal.
"This is our 1st battle Pyro let's do our best" Akmal encourage Pyro.
"Lets start 1st by weaken its defense Tail Whip now!"
"Vulvul Pix" Pyro attack the wild Pidgey.

The Pidgey fights back by using its Gust.

"It was nothing to us but it can still fight so let confuse it next. Confuse Ray now"
"Pix pix" Vulpix attack Pidgey while its running around it.
"Finish it with Quick Attack!!"
Pyro attack Pidgey as fast as it could.

"Alright now it looks weak lets try throw a Pokeball"
Akmal throws a Pokeball toward the wild Pidgey.
Akmal wait for the ball to stop wiggling with high hope that it works.
__________________
Pokemon Black 2 FC - 2323-4405-9118 (Akmal)
Reply With Quote
  #349  
Old 12-20-2012, 03:26 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmal89 View Post
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro the Vulpix
Currently: Battling wild pokemon

"Yay finally a wild pokemon." shout Akmal.
"This is our 1st battle Pyro let's do our best" Akmal encourage Pyro.
"Lets start 1st by weaken its defense Tail Whip now!"
"Vulvul Pix" Pyro attack the wild Pidgey.

The Pidgey fights back by using its Gust.

"It was nothing to us but it can still fight so let confuse it next. Confuse Ray now"
"Pix pix" Vulpix attack Pidgey while its running around it.
"Finish it with Quick Attack!!"
Pyro attack Pidgey as fast as it could.

"Alright now it looks weak lets try throw a Pokeball"
Akmal throws a Pokeball toward the wild Pidgey.
Akmal wait for the ball to stop wiggling with high hope that it works.
Official's Post


The ball flies out of your hand. You close your eyes hoping that this works.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
It rolls around for a bit and then stops...You captured Pidgey !
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #350  
Old 12-20-2012, 03:54 AM
akmal89 Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 91
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post


The ball flies out of your hand. You close your eyes hoping that this works.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
It rolls around for a bit and then stops...You captured Pidgey !
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro the Vulpix, Vuelo the Pidgey
Currently: Searching for more wild Pokemon

"Yay I caught my 1st wild pokemon and a friend for you Pyro" Akmal jumps with joy.

"So what am I gonna called you. Let see since you're a flying type I guess I'll call you Vuelo"
Thinking that is a good name Pidgey flies around Akmal head with a happy face.

"So Vuelo meet Pyro your friend and my partner" Akmal introduced Vuelo to Pyro.

"Pid pid gey""Pix vull" They met each other and being so friendly.

"Now let see if we can find another one like what other people says the more the merrier right, Vuelo, Pyro?" Both pokemon agreed.

"I hope I could find other type of pokemon here. A Phanpy would be nice" Akmal thought.

So Akmal, Pyro and Vuelo continue searching for more pokemon to be captured.
__________________
Pokemon Black 2 FC - 2323-4405-9118 (Akmal)
Reply With Quote
  #351  
Old 12-20-2012, 06:00 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmal89 View Post
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro the Vulpix, Vuelo the Pidgey
Currently: Searching for more wild Pokemon

"Yay I caught my 1st wild pokemon and a friend for you Pyro" Akmal jumps with joy.

"So what am I gonna called you. Let see since you're a flying type I guess I'll call you Vuelo"
Thinking that is a good name Pidgey flies around Akmal head with a happy face.

"So Vuelo meet Pyro your friend and my partner" Akmal introduced Vuelo to Pyro.

"Pid pid gey""Pix vull" They met each other and being so friendly.

"Now let see if we can find another one like what other people says the more the merrier right, Vuelo, Pyro?" Both pokemon agreed.

"I hope I could find other type of pokemon here. A Phanpy would be nice" Akmal thought.

So Akmal, Pyro and Vuelo continue searching for more pokemon to be captured.
Official's Post

This is so exciting! Your adventure has just begun, and already you have added another member to your team! Vuelo glides cheerfully by your side, seeming to be just as thrilled as you are. Pyro pads alongside your feet, breathing in deeply the good free air. Who knows how long it had been cooped up in Professor Cedar's lab? Being out in the open, in new territory, must be a dream come true for it.

And so your adventure continues, carrying you deeper into Celestia. You keep a sharp eye out for wild Pokemon, looking for more potential recruits. It's not long before your diligence pays off. Something is stirring in the bushes nearby... You stop to investigate, when suddenly a duo of blurs burst out onto the path. One is chasing the other--the first, a terrified purple rodent. A Rattata! Just behind it is an impish Meowth, whose eyes seemed to be glinting mischievously. However, once the cat spots you, it skids to a halt.

Turning tail, the Meowth darts back into the woods. The Rattata, however, keeps running towards you.


A wild Rattata appeared! Want to catch it? Write a paragraph about the battle and capture!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #352  
Old 12-20-2012, 06:11 AM
akmal89 Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 91
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Official's Post

This is so exciting! Your adventure has just begun, and already you have added another member to your team! Vuelo glides cheerfully by your side, seeming to be just as thrilled as you are. Pyro pads alongside your feet, breathing in deeply the good free air. Who knows how long it had been cooped up in Professor Cedar's lab? Being out in the open, in new territory, must be a dream come true for it.

And so your adventure continues, carrying you deeper into Celestia. You keep a sharp eye out for wild Pokemon, looking for more potential recruits. It's not long before your diligence pays off. Something is stirring in the bushes nearby... You stop to investigate, when suddenly a duo of blurs burst out onto the path. One is chasing the other--the first, a terrified purple rodent. A Rattata! Just behind it is an impish Meowth, whose eyes seemed to be glinting mischievously. However, once the cat spots you, it skids to a halt.

Turning tail, the Meowth darts back into the woods. The Rattata, however, keeps running towards you.


A wild Rattata appeared! Want to catch it? Write a paragraph about the battle and capture!
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro the Vulpix, Vuelo the Pidgey
Currently: Saving Rattata

Akmal sees a two figures chasing each other and thought that he need to save pokemon.

"Aw that poor Rattata I need to save it from the Meowth. Go Vuelo use Gust on the Rattata"
Vuelo flap its wing as hard as she can.

"Use Sand Attack to lower Rattata's acuracy followed by Quick Attack!!"
Vuelo do as Akmal says while Rattata unable to fight back.

"Now's my chance lets capture it."
Akmal throws one pokeball in attempt to save it from the Meowth.
__________________
Pokemon Black 2 FC - 2323-4405-9118 (Akmal)
Reply With Quote
  #353  
Old 12-20-2012, 06:52 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmal89 View Post
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro the Vulpix, Vuelo the Pidgey
Currently: Saving Rattata

Akmal sees a two figures chasing each other and thought that he need to save pokemon.

"Aw that poor Rattata I need to save it from the Meowth. Go Vuelo use Gust on the Rattata"
Vuelo flap its wing as hard as she can.

"Use Sand Attack to lower Rattata's acuracy followed by Quick Attack!!"
Vuelo do as Akmal says while Rattata unable to fight back.

"Now's my chance lets capture it."
Akmal throws one pokeball in attempt to save it from the Meowth.

Spoiler:

The ball jerks once...
Spoiler:

Twice...
Spoiler:

Three times...
Spoiler:

Silence... The ball is still.

Congratulations! Rattata was captured!



__________________

Reply With Quote
  #354  
Old 12-20-2012, 07:24 AM
akmal89 Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 91
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Spoiler:

The ball jerks once...
Spoiler:

Twice...
Spoiler:

Three times...
Spoiler:

Silence... The ball is still.

Congratulations! Rattata was captured!



Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro the Vulpix, Vuelo the Pidgey
Currently: Walking around Route 1

"Caught a Rattata YAY!!" Although Akmal hope for a Phanpy to come out.
"Owh wella pokemon is a pokemon and at least I get to save you from the pesky Meowth" said Akmal as he chased away the wild Meowth.
"Now what should I called you? Rotta maybe. You like it?" asked Akmal.
"Ratta rat!" Rattata seems happy Akmal saved him from the Meowth.

"Now what else can we do in this Route?" Akmal wondered.
"It seems like the sky is getting darker.. Why don't we set a camp for the night?"
"Vull vul pix"
"Pidg gey gey"
"Rat atta"
All 3 pokemons agreed and help Akmal set a tent tonight.
__________________
Pokemon Black 2 FC - 2323-4405-9118 (Akmal)
Reply With Quote
  #355  
Old 12-20-2012, 08:06 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmal89 View Post
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro the Vulpix, Vuelo the Pidgey
Currently: Walking around Route 1

"Caught a Rattata YAY!!" Although Akmal hope for a Phanpy to come out.
"Owh wella pokemon is a pokemon and at least I get to save you from the pesky Meowth" said Akmal as he chased away the wild Meowth.
"Now what should I called you? Rotta maybe. You like it?" asked Akmal.
"Ratta rat!" Rattata seems happy Akmal saved him from the Meowth.

"Now what else can we do in this Route?" Akmal wondered.
"It seems like the sky is getting darker.. Why don't we set a camp for the night?"
"Vull vul pix"
"Pidg gey gey"
"Rat atta"
All 3 pokemons agreed and help Akmal set a tent tonight.
Official's Post

You set up your tent with no issues. As it darkens, the world around seems to get louder. Nocturnal Pokemon are waking, while others return to their nests for the night. It's quite beautiful out under the stars!

Nothing happened... continue!
Reply With Quote
  #356  
Old 12-20-2012, 11:14 AM
akmal89 Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 91
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

You set up your tent with no issues. As it darkens, the world around seems to get louder. Nocturnal Pokemon are waking, while others return to their nests for the night. It's quite beautiful out under the stars!

Nothing happened... continue!
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro, Vuelo, Rotta
Currently: Wandering around Route 1

"Urghh" Akmal stretch after a good long night.
"How is everyone doing? Did you get a good sleep? I hope you did cause we're gonna explore some more!!" Akmal and his pokemons get ready and pack their thing to continue their adventure.
Since it is so quite Akmal decided to let all his pokemon out of their ball and walk together.
"While we walk why don't we look around and see if there's anything on the ground. Who knows we might be luck and found something."
Akmal continue walking with his pokemon.
__________________
Pokemon Black 2 FC - 2323-4405-9118 (Akmal)
Reply With Quote
  #357  
Old 12-20-2012, 02:29 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmal89 View Post
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro, Vuelo, Rotta
Currently: Wandering around Route 1

"Urghh" Akmal stretch after a good long night.
"How is everyone doing? Did you get a good sleep? I hope you did cause we're gonna explore some more!!" Akmal and his pokemons get ready and pack their thing to continue their adventure.
Since it is so quite Akmal decided to let all his pokemon out of their ball and walk together.
"While we walk why don't we look around and see if there's anything on the ground. Who knows we might be luck and found something."
Akmal continue walking with his pokemon.
Official's Post


With two new pokemon you are feeling pretty good. You release the little guys to give them some space. Your team looks a little bit tired from all the battling but they seem to be holding up well. Route 1 is packed with pokemon in the morning. If you venture out into the grass you are bound to run into one. Although you might also find trouble as well.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #358  
Old 12-20-2012, 02:56 PM
akmal89 Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 91
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post


With two new pokemon you are feeling pretty good. You release the little guys to give them some space. Your team looks a little bit tired from all the battling but they seem to be holding up well. Route 1 is packed with pokemon in the morning. If you venture out into the grass you are bound to run into one. Although you might also find trouble as well.
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Vulpix), Vuelo(Pidgey), Rotta(Rattata)
Currently: Resting

After a few walks Akmal realize that his pokemon aren't doing very well.

"What's wrong guys? Are you still tired? Wanna rest a little bit longer?" Akmal asked his pokemons.

"All right we'll find some food around here so that we'll get back our energy." said Akmal while trying to find some food.

Akmal tried to climb some tree and see if he could get some fruits for his pokemon.

While Akmal busy picking the fruits he realized that he's being watched. Feeling very cautious he slowly climb down from the tree.
__________________
Pokemon Black 2 FC - 2323-4405-9118 (Akmal)
Reply With Quote
  #359  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:19 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmal89 View Post
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Vulpix), Vuelo(Pidgey), Rotta(Rattata)
Currently: Resting

After a few walks Akmal realize that his pokemon aren't doing very well.

"What's wrong guys? Are you still tired? Wanna rest a little bit longer?" Akmal asked his pokemons.

"All right we'll find some food around here so that we'll get back our energy." said Akmal while trying to find some food.

Akmal tried to climb some tree and see if he could get some fruits for his pokemon.

While Akmal busy picking the fruits he realized that he's being watched. Feeling very cautious he slowly climb down from the tree.
Official's Post


From the vantage point in the tree you see a path of berries. You climb down quickly and rush over. You run through the grassing failing to notice a little guy enjoying berries. As you reach for the berries he pops out.

"SUN SUN!" the little guy seems upset.

Wild Pokemon appears


You found the berries but there is one catch, you need to go through the little guy to get them. Write a paragraph about the battle it to get the berries free.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List


Last edited by Judge Dredd; 12-20-2012 at 07:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #360  
Old 12-20-2012, 08:43 PM
SHADOW_JOKER's Avatar
SHADOW_JOKER Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 18
Default Re: Route 1

Name:SHADOW_JOKER
Party: james(charmander)
Currently: arrived at route 1

This will officially be the start of my journey! I also would really like to capture another pokemon to add to my ultimate team!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com