Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #226  
Old 12-17-2012, 03:27 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
Logan Falchino
Kunai the Shellder, KatAna the Phanpy, Divebomb the Sunkern
Small Steps


Far from being attracted to the stone, like he predicted, the Vileplume saw the list and read it, pointing at the 'Evolve Glomm' objective. Well, now he knew it was Glomm, at least, and was related to all of this. How Glomm's trainer had Two Evolution Stones for that purpose was another question for another time.

"Plume Plume! Glomm went, Apparently, Glomm wasn't happy about his/her trainer's decision to evolve it. Glomm wasn't even remotely happy about it, not even a tiny bit. Indeed, he was crying, seemingly sick at the fact that he was due for Evolution by his trainer. "Vile..." It slumped to the floor, in the grips of a bout of depression.

Logan most likely predicted this was a Pokémon that didn't want Evolution, at least not when it happened. His second guess was that it wanted to be a Bellossom, but that was rather unlikely.

Glomm's trainer approached his Pokémon. "What's wrong with it?" he asked. It was quite understandable for him to not know EXACTLY, what with the list being blocked from his sight, but nevertheless, rather reckless, even if subtly so. Logan would have answered, but Glomm then decided to do a bit more abuse of his/her trainer. Suddenly, it got up, deciding to ram into his/her master, Flower-first. The result left the trainer, head-first, in the empty center of the flower, and technically inside Glomm's head. He could hear half-silenced screams coming from within, implying extreme discomfort at a minimum. From what Logan could make out, this was equally torture to Glomm, and probably worse than that. It went into outrage mode, completely unsure of what to do, its life most likely collapsing around it, running from tree to tree in both a wild attempt at letting loose all of its rage and a wild attempt to get the boy out of his/her flower.

Logan didn't really know if there WAS a possible solution. Devolution Spray, the only thing he knew of that could revert an Evolution, was EXTREMELY regulated by the Government and extremely valuable when it was sold, at least in Unova. Unc said the reason was because of certain terrorist groups had used the spray to weaken Pokémon severely and subsequently stole/defeated them with relative ease, and did such quite liberally before the Spray was regulated. And Logan didn't know the Pokémon Language, which would have made communication between the Trainer and Glomm, for now, a little better. To add to it, assuming that the Trainer had the spray (Logan certianly didn't have anything like it) and could use it (or some other method of Devolution that Logan didn't know about), could he hear Logan? And would he do it?

Logan had to go about this slowly. Either figure out the benefits of its evolution QUICKLY and explain it so that Glomm didn't feel like it was the end of his/her world, or find a spray that was most likely so ridiculously hard to find (at least in Unova) that Glomm would have killed his/her trainer and WORSE before he could most likely find it. Or hope that Glomm's trainer could hear him. He decided to relieve both Trainer and Pokemon of their combined physical misery first and foremost, hopefully helping.

Logan had to help. Glomm had no pattern-what with being a frenzy-and most likely could break Logan's legs should he get close, but ultimately he'd go in and save the Trainer if he had to, but he had to try every other possible solution (that didn't involve his Pokemon, for the obvious reasons of their unconsiousness) first. He'd take small steps. Fast ones, but small steps. First and foremost, get Glomm's trainer out of Glomm. Logan knew that Vileplume would be worse if he/she accidentally killed his/her trainer (what was its Gender?!), and both parties would feel better as a whole getting the Trainer out of Glomm's head (literally).

"Glomm, Cool it, please!! I'll get him out of you, I'll get him out of you, please just stay still, OK?!" Logan yelled, calmly and caringly, yet loudly enough so that Glomm HAD to have heard him (along with basically anything else in the route). Logan really had no other options he could think of right now, other than reaching in and attempting to extract Glomm's trainer (and he'd reserve that for if what he said didn't work). If Glomm (and his/her Trainer) were cooperative, he could probably help further. However, he'd get the boy out of Glomm's head first. Small steps. Of course, If he had to, he'd yank the trainer out of Glomm immediately, and, at the thought of it, he was suddenly thankful he was big.

Dear Arceus, his first week was rather exciting, for better or for worse.
Official's Post

*When Etymology is back up and running he can take over again, but its been 10 days so im going to move this along.*


You try to make the situation better, but you are at a disadvantage. Your words seem to fall on deaf ears as Vileplume hasn't responded to anything you've said. Vileplume is in pain and the longer the two are stuck the worse its getting. You are going to have to do something drastic and soon. You already thought about ways to get him out, but how ? climb a tree and hope to get him from above ? or are you going to risk getting close to the scared pokemon and try to pull the trainer out while trying to keep Vileplume down ?
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #227  
Old 12-17-2012, 05:21 PM
Latio-Nytro's Avatar
Latio-Nytro Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ERROR! EXPLOSION IMMINENT!
Posts: 4,467
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post

*When Etymology is back up and running he can take over again, but its been 10 days so im going to move this along.*


You try to make the situation better, but you are at a disadvantage. Your words seem to fall on deaf ears as Vileplume hasn't responded to anything you've said. Vileplume is in pain and the longer the two are stuck the worse its getting. You are going to have to do something drastic and soon. You already thought about ways to get him out, but how ? climb a tree and hope to get him from above ? or are you going to risk getting close to the scared pokemon and try to pull the trainer out while trying to keep Vileplume down ?
(I'm kind of suffering from a head cold, so excuse the blandness.)

Logan Falchino
Kunai the Shellder, KatAna the Phanpy, Divebomb the Seedot
OK, time for action.


Logan's words were apparently as effective as a tackle on Giratina herself.

OK, time for some more serious action, Logan decided, as the yelling wasn't working. Fortunately, a different idea than what he previously was going to go for sprang to mind: He could quickly climb a tree and hope the Vileplume would come under, aiming to grab the boy. If THAT failed (or it took too long), then he'd get in close, blessing Arceus for his huge height (6-foot-5) and his long arms that were definately capable of grabbing the trainer. However, the safer method would come first. He climbed up a tree, as fast as he could (wincing when a stub where a medium-sized branch once was cut him when he changed his grip), and soon he was high enough to hope to grab the boy, staying in the general area the Vileplume was rioting in order to do so. It wasn't going too far from him, that much, Logan was certian.

He waited, but not for too long, for the opportunity to grab the boy and hopefully fix the mess.
__________________
The Avatar is from 5TailedDemonLizard!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Reply With Quote
  #228  
Old 12-17-2012, 06:18 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
(I'm kind of suffering from a head cold, so excuse the blandness.)

Logan Falchino
Kunai the Shellder, KatAna the Phanpy, Divebomb the Seedot
OK, time for action.


Logan's words were apparently as effective as a tackle on Giratina herself.

OK, time for some more serious action, Logan decided, as the yelling wasn't working. Fortunately, a different idea than what he previously was going to go for sprang to mind: He could quickly climb a tree and hope the Vileplume would come under, aiming to grab the boy. If THAT failed (or it took too long), then he'd get in close, blessing Arceus for his huge height (6-foot-5) and his long arms that were definately capable of grabbing the trainer. However, the safer method would come first. He climbed up a tree, as fast as he could (wincing when a stub where a medium-sized branch once was cut him when he changed his grip), and soon he was high enough to hope to grab the boy, staying in the general area the Vileplume was rioting in order to do so. It wasn't going too far from him, that much, Logan was certian.

He waited, but not for too long, for the opportunity to grab the boy and hopefully fix the mess.
Official's Post

Because of your size you get a lucky break as you are able to reach the boy. With one quick move you pull him out and bring him down to safety. The young man seems very confused as you put him against the tree.
"Thanks.......thanks...."


As you two climb down from the tree you pause as the Vileplume finally stops raging. The warren out Vileplume seems very exhausted and starts to stumble around. You move close to try to calm it down but it seems get more upset so you take a set back. When you think everything is finally okay a strange man jumps out of the forest. The man throws a rock at Vileplume who explodes into a stun spore. You have no place to run as the wave hits you. You drop down to the ground unable to move, helpless against him.

The man who had got out of the way comes out.


"well, well, well it must be my lucky day ! "

The man walks up to you reaching in your pokeket taking out two pokeballs, Phanpys and Seedots.

"Why thanks for this kid.." He smiles and runs off into the forest.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List


Last edited by Judge Dredd; 12-17-2012 at 06:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #229  
Old 12-17-2012, 08:00 PM
Latio-Nytro's Avatar
Latio-Nytro Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ERROR! EXPLOSION IMMINENT!
Posts: 4,467
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post

Because of your size you get a lucky break as you are able to reach the boy. With one quick move you pull him out and bring him down to safety. The young man seems very confused as you put him against the tree.
"Thanks.......thanks...."


As you two climb down from the tree you pause as the Vileplume finally stops raging. The warren out Vileplume seems very exhausted and starts to stumble around. You move close to try to calm it down but it seems get more upset so you take a set back. When you think everything is finally okay a strange man jumps out of the forest. The man throws a rock at Vileplume who explodes into a stun spore. You have no place to run as the wave hits you. You drop down to the ground unable to move, helpless against him.

The man who had got out of the way comes out.


"well, well, well it must be my lucky day ! "

The man walks up to you reaching in your pokeket taking out two pokeballs, Phanpys and Seedots.

"Why thanks for this kid.." He smiles and runs off into the forest.
(...My Pokemon were asleep...Also, I forgot it was a Sunkern, not a Seedot...Darn this headcold. :P)

[B]Logan Falchino
Kunai the Shellder (Asleep), KatAna the Phanpy (Asleep, Stolen), Divebomb the Sunkern (Asleep, Stolen)/B]

Logan finally caught a break today, managing to grab the boy by his legs and removing him from Glomm without much incident. He then heaved the poor boy up onto the branch, making sure his legs were below his head. Despite the somewhat slow predicament, the boy wasn't hesitating with his thoughts on how Logan saved his life. "Thanks.......thanks...."

"No Problem. Now, let's see about calming down Glomm a bit more, Alright?" Logan said, as he decended from the tree, helping the young man down as well. Glomm, meanwhile, was dealing with the issue of energy loss, and started stumbling around. Logan briefly tried approaching, but Glomm quickly became more upset, so he retreated a few steps. Fortunately, that worked to help it out.

Logan quickly caught a glimpse of a man's outline, a barely visible shadow that had just appeared, but before Logan could move, said 'shadow' threw a rock at the Vileplume. It's first reaction was a stun spore that hit both him and the other trainer, making them fall flat. Logan tried moving, but his nervous system simply decided to do a vacation right then.

The man who had thrown it had then made his appearance, someone that couldn't have gone for the stereotypical thief any further than what he had going on. He was far enough from Stun Spore that he didn't get hit.

"Well, well, well it must be my lucky day!" He said, wasting little time in retrieving two random PokeBalls from Logan's bag-specifically, KatAna the Phanpy and Divebomb the Sunkern's. Oh no...Oh no oh no oh no!

"Why thanks for this kid..." He said, grinning, then proceeding to dash off into the forest.

"...Help...Can't move...Somebody, HELP!" Logan said, no longer sure of how he'd solve this. The sole Pokemon he didn't take was unconsious, he couldn't move, and he wasn't sure if he could count on the mud to leave a clue to the wearabouts of his quarry again...
__________________
The Avatar is from 5TailedDemonLizard!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Reply With Quote
  #230  
Old 12-17-2012, 08:49 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
(...My Pokemon were asleep...Also, I forgot it was a Sunkern, not a Seedot...Darn this headcold. :P)

[B]Logan Falchino
Kunai the Shellder (Asleep), KatAna the Phanpy (Asleep, Stolen), Divebomb the Sunkern (Asleep, Stolen)/B]

Logan finally caught a break today, managing to grab the boy by his legs and removing him from Glomm without much incident. He then heaved the poor boy up onto the branch, making sure his legs were below his head. Despite the somewhat slow predicament, the boy wasn't hesitating with his thoughts on how Logan saved his life. "Thanks.......thanks...."

"No Problem. Now, let's see about calming down Glomm a bit more, Alright?" Logan said, as he decended from the tree, helping the young man down as well. Glomm, meanwhile, was dealing with the issue of energy loss, and started stumbling around. Logan briefly tried approaching, but Glomm quickly became more upset, so he retreated a few steps. Fortunately, that worked to help it out.

Logan quickly caught a glimpse of a man's outline, a barely visible shadow that had just appeared, but before Logan could move, said 'shadow' threw a rock at the Vileplume. It's first reaction was a stun spore that hit both him and the other trainer, making them fall flat. Logan tried moving, but his nervous system simply decided to do a vacation right then.

The man who had thrown it had then made his appearance, someone that couldn't have gone for the stereotypical thief any further than what he had going on. He was far enough from Stun Spore that he didn't get hit.

"Well, well, well it must be my lucky day!" He said, wasting little time in retrieving two random PokeBalls from Logan's bag-specifically, KatAna the Phanpy and Divebomb the Sunkern's. Oh no...Oh no oh no oh no!

"Why thanks for this kid..." He said, grinning, then proceeding to dash off into the forest.

"...Help...Can't move...Somebody, HELP!" Logan said, no longer sure of how he'd solve this. The sole Pokemon he didn't take was unconscious, he couldn't move, and he wasn't sure if he could count on the mud to leave a clue to the wearabouts of his quarry again...
Official's Post

You lay there for awhile trying your hardest to move. Your calls seem to go no where. The young man you saved seems to be unconscious. What options do you have at this point. You scream more until you realize that is pointless.

A cold breeze comes along you feel it on your face. Next you can see the shadow of something moving across the land. You cant turn your head to see what it is so you call out again. The shadow floats closer and closer and finally stops above you.

"Hoppip ?"



The create floats around you checking you out. When it feels safe it lands near your head.

Maybe there is something Hoppip can do ?
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #231  
Old 12-17-2012, 09:41 PM
Latio-Nytro's Avatar
Latio-Nytro Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ERROR! EXPLOSION IMMINENT!
Posts: 4,467
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post

You lay there for awhile trying your hardest to move. Your calls seem to go no where. The young man you saved seems to be unconscious. What options do you have at this point. You scream more until you realize that is pointless.

A cold breeze comes along you feel it on your face. Next you can see the shadow of something moving across the land. You cant turn your head to see what it is so you call out again. The shadow floats closer and closer and finally stops above you.

"Hoppip ?"



The create floats around you checking you out. When it feels safe it lands near your head.

Maybe there is something Hoppip can do ?
Logan Falchino
Kunai the Shellder (Asleep), KatAna the Phanpy (Asleep, Stolen), Divebomb the Sunkern (Asleep, Stolen)
Desparate


His yells were worthless. The Young man was unconsious after the Stun Spore. He wasn't sure what happened to Glomm, but apparently the measly freaking rock was enough to KO it, if the silence was any indication.

Then, he saw it. Another Shadow, this one much smaller. It approached on the breeze of the wind, slowly and simply. Finally, he could see it. It had two ferns on it's otherwise Pink Body, and was floating on the gentle breeze. "Hoppip?" it went, then proceeding to look around Logan. Deeming him harmless, it landed near his head.

"...Please...Help me...Stun Spore...Paralyzed...Help me..." Logan said, somewhat unable to move his throat properly thanks to the Stun Spore.

It wasn't likely, but perhaps the Hoppip knew a move to fix Logan's body...Hopefully. He could then proceed to use Kunai and the muddy ground to track down the thief. It was a longshot, but it was better than nothing.
__________________
The Avatar is from 5TailedDemonLizard!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Reply With Quote
  #232  
Old 12-18-2012, 04:11 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
Logan Falchino
Kunai the Shellder (Asleep), KatAna the Phanpy (Asleep, Stolen), Divebomb the Sunkern (Asleep, Stolen)
Desparate


His yells were worthless. The Young man was unconsious after the Stun Spore. He wasn't sure what happened to Glomm, but apparently the measly freaking rock was enough to KO it, if the silence was any indication.

Then, he saw it. Another Shadow, this one much smaller. It approached on the breeze of the wind, slowly and simply. Finally, he could see it. It had two ferns on it's otherwise Pink Body, and was floating on the gentle breeze. "Hoppip?" it went, then proceeding to look around Logan. Deeming him harmless, it landed near his head.

"...Please...Help me...Stun Spore...Paralyzed...Help me..." Logan said, somewhat unable to move his throat properly thanks to the Stun Spore.

It wasn't likely, but perhaps the Hoppip knew a move to fix Logan's body...Hopefully. He could then proceed to use Kunai and the muddy ground to track down the thief. It was a longshot, but it was better than nothing.

The Hoppip stops moving around for a moment. "Hop Hop ?" It smiles floating around you. The little creature lets out a little green light that hits you. You can slowly start to feel your hands and feet again. As you begin to get back up you are now face to face with the little guy.

Write a paragraph to capture it
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #233  
Old 12-18-2012, 10:11 PM
Latio-Nytro's Avatar
Latio-Nytro Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ERROR! EXPLOSION IMMINENT!
Posts: 4,467
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
The Hoppip stops moving around for a moment. "Hop Hop ?" It smiles floating around you. The little creature lets out a little green light that hits you. You can slowly start to feel your hands and feet again. As you begin to get back up you are now face to face with the little guy.

Write a paragraph to capture it
(...I'm not sure Kunai the Shellder is awake...In fact, I'm pretty sure she isn't, because she was in the PokeBall. Oh well! I Hope I did this right.)

Logan Falchino
Kunai the Shellder (Asleep), KatAna the Phanpy (Asleep, Stolen), Divebomb the Sunkern (Asleep)
Lady Luck's Catch.


The Hoppip moved slightly, internally debating the idea of assissting who was-to it-a random shmuck who it had no real need to help nor, most likely, ability to help. Then...

"Hop Hop?" It went, smiling, which was a patron of good news, as the thing began dancing around Logan, letting loose a green light, and more importantly, an incredibly fancy scent. He felt his body again, feeling being restored to every limb rendered immobile by Stun Spore. Aromatherapy-his luck was coming around in this whole ordeal.

He usually would thank his savior personally later, after the issue is resolved, but since he had literally no consious Pokemon, he had to convince the small thing into joining his team, quite permenantly, then use it's (most likely minimal) powers to force the Thief (who, thankfully, left visible tracks after all-thank you, mud!) into giving back his Pokemon. Hopefully via Stun Spore, for the sake of karma. However, Logan...Wasn't the most eloquent speaker ever...

"...OK, I'm not really good at speeches, but I really need your help. I had three...Partners, but two were taken away by this thief guy. He's probably going to be easy, but he won't be easy enough that I could have done it sleeping...Not like that was even possible, hehe..." He started, carefully choosing the word 'Partners' as to emphasize that he had a good relationship with them, even in the brief time they had. The Hoppip already felt as if it's work was done, and started to face the opposite direction and drift away...

"Waitwaitwaitwait!" Logan suddenly begged. The Hoppip turned to face him again, at least being polite enough to hear him through, apparently. "Literally, I do not want to go in there and murder my only chance to actually have a journey by losing the only partner I have left, and it's currently asleep...Literally, you're the only consious being capable of helping me right now, and I really, REALLY need your help!" Logan said, doing hopefully enough.

The Hoppip still turned and started to leave. Not good enough.

"Seriously? You're an awesome little fella!" Logan stated, which caused the Hoppip to turn around again, slightly blushing at the compliment but hiding it quickly. "I really don't need to hurt this guy, just, like, you know, Stun Spore him so I can take back my Partners! Please?"

The Hoppip put its tiny left hand as close as possible to it's forhead, considering the offer.

"Pleeeease?" Logan said, and not in the irritating way: More like the way to say 'I seriously owe you and will treat you very nicely.'

The Hoppip was still (kind of) rubbing its forehead, contemplating the decision to join Logan, even temporarily, in his quest to return his partners to him. It turned away, but didn't move, still rubbing it's tiny forehead...Then turned towards Logan and did a shrug, as best as a Hoppip could. It just kind of hovered there, blankly, not following Logan nor leaving him, just floating there...

Implying Logan had to get lucky at a capture, almost.

"...Uhh, are you sure?" Logan said. The Hoppip shook its head, implying that it's current stance of inaction was due to it's unsure status.

"...Umm, OK..." Logan said, taking out a spare PokeBall, then slowly letting his hand (with the PokeBall) approach the Hoppip calmly, giving it ample time to flee. It didn't, implying that, if it was sure of anything, it would be that luck would decide whether or not it helped. The button of the PokeBall hit the Hoppip and sucked it in, and Logan quickly put it on the ground.

...Back and forth...Back and forth...Back and forth...
__________________
The Avatar is from 5TailedDemonLizard!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Reply With Quote
  #234  
Old 12-19-2012, 04:15 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 2

Official's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
(...I'm not sure Kunai the Shellder is awake...In fact, I'm pretty sure she isn't, because she was in the PokeBall. Oh well! I Hope I did this right.)

Logan Falchino
Kunai the Shellder (Asleep), KatAna the Phanpy (Asleep, Stolen), Divebomb the Sunkern (Asleep)
Lady Luck's Catch.


The Hoppip moved slightly, internally debating the idea of assissting who was-to it-a random shmuck who it had no real need to help nor, most likely, ability to help. Then...

"Hop Hop?" It went, smiling, which was a patron of good news, as the thing began dancing around Logan, letting loose a green light, and more importantly, an incredibly fancy scent. He felt his body again, feeling being restored to every limb rendered immobile by Stun Spore. Aromatherapy-his luck was coming around in this whole ordeal.

He usually would thank his savior personally later, after the issue is resolved, but since he had literally no consious Pokemon, he had to convince the small thing into joining his team, quite permenantly, then use it's (most likely minimal) powers to force the Thief (who, thankfully, left visible tracks after all-thank you, mud!) into giving back his Pokemon. Hopefully via Stun Spore, for the sake of karma. However, Logan...Wasn't the most eloquent speaker ever...

"...OK, I'm not really good at speeches, but I really need your help. I had three...Partners, but two were taken away by this thief guy. He's probably going to be easy, but he won't be easy enough that I could have done it sleeping...Not like that was even possible, hehe..." He started, carefully choosing the word 'Partners' as to emphasize that he had a good relationship with them, even in the brief time they had. The Hoppip already felt as if it's work was done, and started to face the opposite direction and drift away...

"Waitwaitwaitwait!" Logan suddenly begged. The Hoppip turned to face him again, at least being polite enough to hear him through, apparently. "Literally, I do not want to go in there and murder my only chance to actually have a journey by losing the only partner I have left, and it's currently asleep...Literally, you're the only consious being capable of helping me right now, and I really, REALLY need your help!" Logan said, doing hopefully enough.

The Hoppip still turned and started to leave. Not good enough.

"Seriously? You're an awesome little fella!" Logan stated, which caused the Hoppip to turn around again, slightly blushing at the compliment but hiding it quickly. "I really don't need to hurt this guy, just, like, you know, Stun Spore him so I can take back my Partners! Please?"

The Hoppip put its tiny left hand as close as possible to it's forhead, considering the offer.

"Pleeeease?" Logan said, and not in the irritating way: More like the way to say 'I seriously owe you and will treat you very nicely.'

The Hoppip was still (kind of) rubbing its forehead, contemplating the decision to join Logan, even temporarily, in his quest to return his partners to him. It turned away, but didn't move, still rubbing it's tiny forehead...Then turned towards Logan and did a shrug, as best as a Hoppip could. It just kind of hovered there, blankly, not following Logan nor leaving him, just floating there...

Implying Logan had to get lucky at a capture, almost.

"...Uhh, are you sure?" Logan said. The Hoppip shook its head, implying that it's current stance of inaction was due to it's unsure status.

"...Umm, OK..." Logan said, taking out a spare PokeBall, then slowly letting his hand (with the PokeBall) approach the Hoppip calmly, giving it ample time to flee. It didn't, implying that, if it was sure of anything, it would be that luck would decide whether or not it helped. The button of the PokeBall hit the Hoppip and sucked it in, and Logan quickly put it on the ground.

...Back and forth...Back and forth...Back and forth...

Spoiler:

Once...
Spoiler:

Twice...
Spoiler:

Three times!
Spoiler:

PING! Hoppip was captured!

Feeling pretty lucky, aren't ya?



__________________


Last edited by Charmander009; 12-19-2012 at 04:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #235  
Old 12-19-2012, 08:05 PM
Latio-Nytro's Avatar
Latio-Nytro Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ERROR! EXPLOSION IMMINENT!
Posts: 4,467
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Official's Post




Spoiler:

Once...
Spoiler:

Twice...
Spoiler:

Three times!
Spoiler:

PING! Hoppip was captured!

Feeling pretty lucky, aren't ya?



Logan Falchino
Kunai the Shellder (Alseep), KatAna the Phanpy (Asleep, Stolen), Divebomb the Sunkern (Asleep, Stolen), ??? the Hoppip
Feeling VERY lucky.


The PokeBall stopped. Yesyesyesyesyes.

He immediately released his newfound friend. The Hoppip greeted his release from the PokeBall smiling happily.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou! You have no idea how much this means to me that you came!" He said, praising the Hoppip.

"Hop." The Hoppip responded, shrugging.

Logan decided to at least tell the Hoppip what he was planning. "OK, the thief took off in that direction. You can see the prints, right?" Logan said, pointing at the very prints. "That's the way he went. Once we find him, we're just going to either use a quick Stun Spore or Sleep Powder on him, and take back my Partners, alright? If you're not happy leaving him there, then use Aromatherapy afterwards, but I need to get my Partners back!"

"Hop!" The Hoppip went, making an affirmative nod. Logan spent no further time, and ran off in the direction of the tracks. The Hoppip lost pace rather quickly, but Logan tripped rather quickly on a root, narrowly avoiding the prints the thief left in the process of hitting the ground, and after cleaning himself up a bit, decided to walk, if only to not trip on the roots and smear the tracks.
__________________
The Avatar is from 5TailedDemonLizard!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Reply With Quote
  #236  
Old 12-19-2012, 08:15 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
Logan Falchino
Kunai the Shellder (Alseep), KatAna the Phanpy (Asleep, Stolen), Divebomb the Sunkern (Asleep, Stolen), ??? the Hoppip
Feeling VERY lucky.


The PokeBall stopped. Yesyesyesyesyes.

He immediately released his newfound friend. The Hoppip greeted his release from the PokeBall smiling happily.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou! You have no idea how much this means to me that you came!" He said, praising the Hoppip.

"Hop." The Hoppip responded, shrugging.

Logan decided to at least tell the Hoppip what he was planning. "OK, the thief took off in that direction. You can see the prints, right?" Logan said, pointing at the very prints. "That's the way he went. Once we find him, we're just going to either use a quick Stun Spore or Sleep Powder on him, and take back my Partners, alright? If you're not happy leaving him there, then use Aromatherapy afterwards, but I need to get my Partners back!"

"Hop!" The Hoppip went, making an affirmative nod. Logan spent no further time, and ran off in the direction of the tracks. The Hoppip lost pace rather quickly, but Logan tripped rather quickly on a root, narrowly avoiding the prints the thief left in the process of hitting the ground, and after cleaning himself up a bit, decided to walk, if only to not trip on the roots and smear the tracks.
Official's Post


The mud proves to be as helpful as it is a hindrance. You cant seem to move quickly through it but that means the thief must also be struggling to through. You pause for a second as Hoppip tries to signal you about something. "Hop Hop Hop!" the little guys calls out motioning towards the tree.

You look up and notice that there are very low branches you look back at the Hoppip and it keeps trying to push you that way.


Could climbing be faster than rushing through the thick mud ??
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #237  
Old 12-19-2012, 09:00 PM
Latio-Nytro's Avatar
Latio-Nytro Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ERROR! EXPLOSION IMMINENT!
Posts: 4,467
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post


The mud proves to be as helpful as it is a hindrance. You cant seem to move quickly through it but that means the thief must also be struggling to through. You pause for a second as Hoppip tries to signal you about something. "Hop Hop Hop!" the little guys calls out motioning towards the tree.

You look up and notice that there are very low branches you look back at the Hoppip and it keeps trying to push you that way.


Could climbing be faster than rushing through the thick mud ??
Logan Falchino
Kunai the Shellder (Asleep) KatAna (Asleep, Stolen) Divebomb the Sunkern (Asleep, Stolen), ??? the Hoppip
Height advantage.


The Mud was initially just the kind that would leave visible footprints without sinking too much,, but then the tracks went to places where the mud got up to his boots. His ability to even walk was being hampered, and his new Hoppip buddy had to help him out of the mud when he tripped again on some rock under the mud. The only fortune was that the thief had to be equally bogged down by this mud, right?

"Hop hop hop!" His buddy went. Logan looked, and his Hoppip was hovering nearby a tree, with low-hanging branches. With the minimal strength it could (once Logan saw the branches), it then pushed Logan towards them. Could climbing be faster than rushing through the thick mud??

Good question. Would the branches keep in the same direction as the muddy path? Hopefully yes, he decided, as he heeded his partner's wishes and started climbing.
__________________
The Avatar is from 5TailedDemonLizard!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Reply With Quote
  #238  
Old 12-20-2012, 03:10 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
Logan Falchino
Kunai the Shellder (Asleep) KatAna (Asleep, Stolen) Divebomb the Sunkern (Asleep, Stolen), ??? the Hoppip
Height advantage.


The Mud was initially just the kind that would leave visible footprints without sinking too much,, but then the tracks went to places where the mud got up to his boots. His ability to even walk was being hampered, and his new Hoppip buddy had to help him out of the mud when he tripped again on some rock under the mud. The only fortune was that the thief had to be equally bogged down by this mud, right?

"Hop hop hop!" His buddy went. Logan looked, and his Hoppip was hovering nearby a tree, with low-hanging branches. With the minimal strength it could (once Logan saw the branches), it then pushed Logan towards them. Could climbing be faster than rushing through the thick mud??

Good question. Would the branches keep in the same direction as the muddy path? Hopefully yes, he decided, as he heeded his partner's wishes and started climbing.
Official's Post


You took to the trees in hopes of find this guy and getting your pokemon back. The thug didnt seem like very agile guy so you hoped to find him stuck in the mud. As you reached for that first branch you were unsure of a lot things, where it would take you, would it support your weight. These were all good questions. Hoppip ignored your worries trying to get you to move along quicker.
"Hoppip Hop!"

The little pink seemed to be just what you needed at a bad time. You almost felt as if it was a little lucky charm so you kept going forward as you moved through the trees you found to your surprise the goon stuck in the mud. As you approached you noticed him struggling. From your angle you could see everything, yet he didnt notice you...


"Darn it! Whats with this mud !! "

The thief tries to break free of it moving very slowly.

"Aww my leather is getting dirty !"

Now that you found him write a paragraph about your battle with him to get your pokemon back !
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #239  
Old 12-21-2012, 07:06 PM
Latio-Nytro's Avatar
Latio-Nytro Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ERROR! EXPLOSION IMMINENT!
Posts: 4,467
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post


You took to the trees in hopes of find this guy and getting your pokemon back. The thug didnt seem like very agile guy so you hoped to find him stuck in the mud. As you reached for that first branch you were unsure of a lot things, where it would take you, would it support your weight. These were all good questions. Hoppip ignored your worries trying to get you to move along quicker.
"Hoppip Hop!"

The little pink seemed to be just what you needed at a bad time. You almost felt as if it was a little lucky charm so you kept going forward as you moved through the trees you found to your surprise the goon stuck in the mud. As you approached you noticed him struggling. From your angle you could see everything, yet he didnt notice you...


"Darn it! Whats with this mud !! "

The thief tries to break free of it moving very slowly.

"Aww my leather is getting dirty !"

Now that you found him write a paragraph about your battle with him to get your pokemon back !
Logan Falchino
Kunai (Asleep) KatAna (Asleep, Stolen) Divebomb (Asleep, Stolen) Hoppip
Return to Sender


Logan really needed a name for that Hoppip.

Regardless, Logan felt no need to do anything other than use a simple Stun Spore, retrieve his Pokemon, and use Aromatherapy from a safe distance.

"...Alright, do you know Stun Spore?" Logan asked of the Hoppip. It nodded. This was simple.

Silently (to Logan's fortune: Had it made noise, the thief would have found Logan no matter how well-hidden he was), the Hoppip Buddy he made was releasing an orange powder from the ferns on its head, hovering over the thief. The powder fell fast and quickly, and before he could register, the thief fell face-first into the mud.

Logan dropped down gently into the boot-high mud right next to the thief, rolling his body over to pat him down. The brute was relieved that he was going to not die of suffocation, but immediately took offense to the fact he was caught. And not kindly. "Ah, D**m...You f***ing ba****d..."

Logan quickly found where the thief had stored the former's Pokemon: The thief himself only had one other Pokemon, a Geodude (which Logan found out upon briefly releasing it: the first thing said Geodude did was attempt to push his master out of the mud). The others were the unconsious Pokemon Logan had (KatAna and Divebomb).

"Give those...Back, a**hole...I stole 'em...Fair 'n' square..." The thief said.

Logan facepalmed. He then jumped up towards the branches and climbed back up after a few seconds of struggling against gravity.

"Aromatherapy. We need to leave after he's gotten back up, he'll follow for sure and try something like he did before." Logan asked of his Hoppip Buddy. Hoppip obeyed, releasing that green-hued aroma. Despite the fact that the thief's additional movement clearly signified it's sucess, clearly the mud around him wasn't helping.

"Ah, come on! Come back here, I stole those Pokemon fair and square, and you can't steal them back! Give me those things back!" The thief yelled out, angry at his apparent total failure and appaerntly still stuck in the mud. Logan just left, continuing to climb through the trees, tracing his steps back to Glomm's trainer, hopefully making sure that the whole scenario is over with. He could hear a rock being thrown, apparently in anger by the thief not soon after he started going back, and then the shouting of a huge string of profanities, and finally overly-loud sobbing. Talk about overreaction. The brute was free to move, even. Then again, it possibly was just a ruse to make Logan go back so the thief could pull another trick out and steal ALL of his possessions. Either way, no cigar for him. Logan found where the mud was only track-deep (as in, he could walk normally) and decended again, finding regular walking faster.
__________________
The Avatar is from 5TailedDemonLizard!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 12-21-2012 at 07:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #240  
Old 12-21-2012, 08:15 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
Logan Falchino
Kunai (Asleep) KatAna (Asleep, Stolen) Divebomb (Asleep, Stolen) Hoppip
Return to Sender


Logan really needed a name for that Hoppip.

Regardless, Logan felt no need to do anything other than use a simple Stun Spore, retrieve his Pokemon, and use Aromatherapy from a safe distance.

"...Alright, do you know Stun Spore?" Logan asked of the Hoppip. It nodded. This was simple.

Silently (to Logan's fortune: Had it made noise, the thief would have found Logan no matter how well-hidden he was), the Hoppip Buddy he made was releasing an orange powder from the ferns on its head, hovering over the thief. The powder fell fast and quickly, and before he could register, the thief fell face-first into the mud.

Logan dropped down gently into the boot-high mud right next to the thief, rolling his body over to pat him down. The brute was relieved that he was going to not die of suffocation, but immediately took offense to the fact he was caught. And not kindly. "Ah, D**m...You f***ing ba****d..."

Logan quickly found where the thief had stored the former's Pokemon: The thief himself only had one other Pokemon, a Geodude (which Logan found out upon briefly releasing it: the first thing said Geodude did was attempt to push his master out of the mud). The others were the unconsious Pokemon Logan had (KatAna and Divebomb).

"Give those...Back, a**hole...I stole 'em...Fair 'n' square..." The thief said.

Logan facepalmed. He then jumped up towards the branches and climbed back up after a few seconds of struggling against gravity.

"Aromatherapy. We need to leave after he's gotten back up, he'll follow for sure and try something like he did before." Logan asked of his Hoppip Buddy. Hoppip obeyed, releasing that green-hued aroma. Despite the fact that the thief's additional movement clearly signified it's sucess, clearly the mud around him wasn't helping.

"Ah, come on! Come back here, I stole those Pokemon fair and square, and you can't steal them back! Give me those things back!" The thief yelled out, angry at his apparent total failure and appaerntly still stuck in the mud. Logan just left, continuing to climb through the trees, tracing his steps back to Glomm's trainer, hopefully making sure that the whole scenario is over with. He could hear a rock being thrown, apparently in anger by the thief not soon after he started going back, and then the shouting of a huge string of profanities, and finally overly-loud sobbing. Talk about overreaction. The brute was free to move, even. Then again, it possibly was just a ruse to make Logan go back so the thief could pull another trick out and steal ALL of his possessions. Either way, no cigar for him. Logan found where the mud was only track-deep (as in, he could walk normally) and decended again, finding regular walking faster.

Official's Post


You were not free from the mud and you had somehow found yourself on a new path! You took one look at the path and realized it was some sort of short cut to Route 3!


You lose 6 hours off your traveling time.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com