Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the forum! Introduce yourselves here.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-19-2012, 12:29 PM
TheKraken's Avatar
TheKraken Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 10
Default Hey.

Hey everyone. I came across this site and thought it was pretty cool so I joined . Well anyways, I thought I'd say hey and perhaps meet some new friends.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-19-2012, 01:15 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Hey.

Awesome name! everyone should fear the mighty Karken !!!

Welcome to PE2K what kind of pokemon related stuff do you like to do ??
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-19-2012, 01:41 PM
Dragotech's Avatar
Dragotech Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: *Points* A rock!!
Posts: 3,120
Default Re: Hey.

Welcome to PE2K Kraken
^see above message, he is a more prominent person
__________________
"I was talking with a friend, and we ended up with Zeus being Mr. Clean and going around banishing dust with a single wipe"
-Eternal Moonlight
VPP stats Elder Scroll Club
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-19-2012, 01:48 PM
TheKraken's Avatar
TheKraken Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 10
Default Re: Hey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Awesome name! everyone should fear the mighty Karken !!!

Welcome to PE2K what kind of pokemon related stuff do you like to do ??
Haha, I appreciate the welcoming. This seems like a great community already! Pokemon related stuff.. well I'm a big fan of the first three generations as far as the game/anime goes and I love Pokemon Art! You can expect to see some of my work soon!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-19-2012, 02:09 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Hey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKraken View Post
Haha, I appreciate the welcoming. This seems like a great community already! Pokemon related stuff.. well I'm a big fan of the first three generations as far as the game/anime goes and I love Pokemon Art! You can expect to see some of my work soon!
An artist ! Awesome, I have an art thread myself. Im looking forward to seeing some of your work. Here is a Link to the art boards.


Here is a Link to the pokemon game sections. Last a Link to the Anime Board.

Hope these help
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-19-2012, 02:29 PM
TheKraken's Avatar
TheKraken Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 10
Default Re: Hey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
An artist ! Awesome, I have an art thread myself. Im looking forward to seeing some of your work. Here is a Link to the art boards.


Here is a Link to the pokemon game sections. Last a Link to the Anime Board.

Hope these help
That's cool, I'll have to check that out.
Would you mind explaining what a VPP is? I've seen a lot of people with those in their signatures.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-19-2012, 02:59 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Hey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKraken View Post
That's cool, I'll have to check that out.
Would you mind explaining what a VPP is? I've seen a lot of people with those in their signatures.
VPP is kind like catching them all but in a very simple way. You just have to post on the forum the more posts you have the faster a pokemon will evolve. Once your pokemon reaches lv 100 you can request another.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-19-2012, 03:09 PM
TheKraken's Avatar
TheKraken Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 10
Default Re: Hey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
VPP is kind like catching them all but in a very simple way. You just have to post on the forum the more posts you have the faster a pokemon will evolve. Once your pokemon reaches lv 100 you can request another.
Sounds pretty cool. How do I get one?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-19-2012, 04:35 PM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Hey.

Welcome to PE2K! ^^

I'm Typhlosion, and I run the Trivia/Games section, and since you like games, you may be interested. :) Follow the link that Dredd listed to get there! :D

For a VPP, you can read this and then fill out the form for one. After completing your first one, you no longer have to fill out the form. :)

Normal VPPs take 300 posts to complete!

IF you need any help with anything else, feel free to ask some of the Staff and we'll be glad to help. :)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-20-2012, 03:42 AM
TheKraken's Avatar
TheKraken Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 10
Default Re: Hey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Welcome to PE2K! ^^

I'm Typhlosion, and I run the Trivia/Games section, and since you like games, you may be interested. :) Follow the link that Dredd listed to get there! :D

For a VPP, you can read this and then fill out the form for one. After completing your first one, you no longer have to fill out the form. :)

Normal VPPs take 300 posts to complete!

IF you need any help with anything else, feel free to ask some of the Staff and we'll be glad to help. :)
Will do! Thanks for the help!
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com