Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 12-15-2012, 11:29 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Members VS Staff [v2]

I like the teleportation idea. But I had another idea. What if with the pokemon eggs, fell some sort of trinket. Like a necklace or something, that distinguishes you as the Chosen. When activated, this trinket will teleport a member of the Chosen, and his/her partner pokemon to the meeting point, which is an ancient temple, where a prophecy that heralded the arrival of the chosen was made, deep in the Amazon Rainforest. Inside the temple is a stone table, with a map of the earth. If a member of the chosen places their trinket on the map, their next teleport will be to the location it was on.

Though I like your idea alot, I like the thought of the Chosen being the only ones with the ability to teleport.

And it looks good, though once we figure out the vote (to start with or without pokemon) you may or may not need to change the part about buying Krows egg.

An idea: maybe the person who sold the egg got to the meteor that landed near tengu first, and took the egg of Tengu's partner.

But all seems good :) Accepted! Will add it to the list when I get home.

What do people think of the trinket thing?

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 12-15-2012, 11:38 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Oh, I like the trinket idea! :D Not so much the future idea, though, no offense Quinn ^^' I'd prefer it if only the Chosen were allowed to teleport like that.

Also, as for the PMD world concept, I see no problem with us keeping our memories--though I wonder if we would go to the hybrid world to start off. But IDK, seems like we're not too sure where we're heading yet xD

Old 12-15-2012, 11:43 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Oh, I like the trinket idea! :D Not so much the future idea, though, no offense Quinn ^^' I'd prefer it if only the Chosen were allowed to teleport like that.

Also, as for the PMD world concept, I see no problem with us keeping our memories--though I wonder if we would go to the hybrid world to start off. But IDK, seems like we're not too sure where we're heading yet xD
Ah, no problem, brah! I just suggested the future thing because of what people think, 'ya know? How eventually animals will evolve into Pokemon? *COUGHCOUGHTHATTHEORYISNOWBOGUSCOUGHCOUGH* Does anyone have a cough drop?

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 12-15-2012, 11:43 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Ha ha nah we won't start for a while. I figured that we start discussion and sign ups in beta so we can discuss different concepts so it is enjoyable for everyone.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 12-16-2012, 03:12 AM
Dragotech Offline

Default Re: The Chosen [SU/DS]

Name: Jack Finnigan
D.O.B and Age: May 31, 1994, 18
Hometown and Country: Jackson, Mississippi, Merrica!! [United States]
Personality: He seems fairly immature and irrational some of the time. He is kinder than he seems, but can unintentionally be a smart-*donkey*. He has a strong sense of loyaly and, due to a current situation, may have a dramatic change in attitude.
History: He has a fairly uneventful history. He is well traveled within his country, but he has very rarely left the United States. He, like the typical "American," normally doesn't see beyond his own countries borders. He has been an avid gamer since he had the capablility to hold the controller of his parents Super-Nintendo. He has also been considering a military career. His hopes and dreams where that concerns are coming true in their own way. That is his history up to this point.
Appearance: He is about five feet, five inches tall [about 1.5 meters for you metrics]. He has a light frame. Despite being a bit of a nerd, he is not very "scrawny." He has brown hair and blue eyes. He is normally seen in his natural habitat wearing a hoodie and jeans, as well as brown boots.
Partner Pokemon Species and Nickname:
Species: Porygon [despite being gender nuetral, it likes to consider itself female, and it has a minor malfunction causing it to feel emotion]
Nickname: Glitch
Bunnying Rights: None yet, may change quickly
Imma little neutral as far as with or without... but I will say without

Last edited by Dragotech; 12-16-2012 at 03:19 AM.
Old 12-16-2012, 06:20 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
Name: Jack Finnigan
D.O.B and Age: May 31, 1994, 18
Hometown and Country: Jackson, Mississippi, Merrica!! [United States]
Personality: He seems fairly immature and irrational some of the time. He is kinder than he seems, but can unintentionally be a smart-*donkey*. He has a strong sense of loyaly and, due to a current situation, may have a dramatic change in attitude.
History: He has a fairly uneventful history. He is well traveled within his country, but he has very rarely left the United States. He, like the typical "American," normally doesn't see beyond his own countries borders. He has been an avid gamer since he had the capablility to hold the controller of his parents Super-Nintendo. He has also been considering a military career. His hopes and dreams where that concerns are coming true in their own way. That is his history up to this point.
Appearance: He is about five feet, five inches tall [about 1.5 meters for you metrics]. He has a light frame. Despite being a bit of a nerd, he is not very "scrawny." He has brown hair and blue eyes. He is normally seen in his natural habitat wearing a hoodie and jeans, as well as brown boots.
Species: Porygon [despite being gender nuetral, it likes to consider itself female, and it has a minor malfunction causing it to feel emotion]
Nickname: Glitch
Bunnying Rights: None yet, may change quickly
Imma little neutral as far as with or without... but I will say without
I like it. Accepted.

Just an idea... What about if when it hatches, his PC starts stuffing up, and he says something like "There's a glitch." and Glitch thinks that it is its name and wont go by anything else XD

Edit: I also have come up with a pretty sick idea. But I will keep it a secret for now.

Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 12-16-2012 at 10:41 AM.
Old 12-16-2012, 01:07 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Could I reserve myself a spot here? This actually looks very interesting, so I'll keep up with it. I'll have my sign up on here sometime today.

EDIT:

Spoiler:

Name: Fenn Simmons

D.O.B and Age: 18

Hometown and Country: Baltimore, Maryland in the US of A. (Her house is surrounded by forest, but she isn't really in the middle of nowhere. Her family owns several acres of forest behind her house. Perfect place to find that egg?)

Personality: Fenn comes off as a very friendly person once you get to know her. Otherwise, she is sometimes shy when meeting new people due to several of her friendships that ended in some pretty bad fights. She isn’t as quick to make friends as she used to be, and she prefers to keep her feelings close to her chest. This may make her come off as somewhat standoffish to some, but once she learns to trust someone and judges their character as best as she can, she will open up slightly. She is a woman of few words, and will sometimes offer her two cents, but she prefers someone else to make big decisions. She is actually quite confident in herself, and won’t back down from a challenge. She is also quite tough, having taken a beating from the few sports she’s played.

History: Fenn had a rather uneventful history in Baltimore, Maryland. She went to school like any normal person would, made and lost friends, and grew very close to her family. From the day her father bought her a Gameboy Advance she has been playing video games and now, as a Senior in high school, has applied to college to design them. She has traveled with her family to Europe several times, but has spent most (if not all of her life) in Maryland. This is her history up to this point.

Appearance: Fenn has shoulder-length brown hair that she usually keeps tied back from her face (in a ponytail or some other way). She stands about 5’ 8”, so she is rather tall for a girl. She’ll usually wear an army-green jacket with jeans and some sort of graphic t-shirt that is usually black (her favorite being one about a Girl Gamer). She wears thigh high brown boots as well. She is somewhat pale, since most of what she does involves being inside, but she is well built and rather strong. She wears glasses and has green-blue eyes.

Partner Pokemon Species and Nickname: [Aron] Altera (Female)

Bunnying Rights: None as of now. I will be on Winter Break shortly so there will be no need for it :) If I do need it, I will ask.

Start with or without Pokemon?
I’d rather start without, I think it would be interesting to hatch a pokemon egg without the knowledge of what it actually was.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Last edited by 5TailedDemonLizard; 12-16-2012 at 01:28 PM.
Old 12-16-2012, 01:11 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Sounds good. Also, my mate from outside of PE2k is making a reservation. He is making an account tomorrow and making his SU.

Banner Made by Me
Old 12-16-2012, 01:32 PM

Just edited my previous post with my SU :)

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 12-16-2012, 01:46 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Yeah. The meteor that carries the egg will knock out a few trees though XD.

Accepted BTW

Banner Made by Me
Old 12-16-2012, 02:10 PM

So, a question about when we find the eggs. You said that it would knock quite a few trees down. Wouldn't that be very VERY noticeable to others? Say Fenn's parents are home. Would she go out and grab the egg before they notice? Will it draw the press?

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 12-16-2012, 02:13 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

ha ha it happens at 2:49am for everyone. the press wouldn't get there until the following morning. If my knowledge of timezones is right, then Cobalt would get his first, being in Australia, then it would be Tengu, then Fenn and Jack. they land at 2:49am on Decmber 21st 2012 for everyone.

Banner Made by Me
Old 12-16-2012, 03:06 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
ha ha it happens at 2:49am for everyone. the press wouldn't get there until the following morning. If my knowledge of timezones is right, then Cobalt would get his first, being in Australia, then it would be Tengu, then Fenn and Jack. they land at 2:49am on Decmber 21st 2012 for everyone.
Oh, lol. -Insert "THE APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!1!!!!1!!!" here-

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 12-17-2012, 01:08 AM
GHOST_ASSASSIN Offline

Reservation

Name:
GHOST (Original name unknown)
D.O.B and Age:
19/10/95 ...17
Hometown and Country:
melbourne,australia
Personality:
Ghost is strong willed, he is not easily persuaded and will stick to what he belives in. his main concern is family and that takes first priority. he tends to live by actions speak louder than words, (even though he doesnt talk). he is a observer, doesnt get into other peoples buisness unless he thinks nessecary.
History:
Ghost's father passed away before he was born. His mother soon became depressed, and turned to drugs, making some bad deals to get her fix. Ghost stood by his mother, until the gangs murdered her for her debt. After her death, his mothers debt with the gangs was passed on to him to pay off. Fearing for his life, he ran away, and took on the name 'Ghost'. He lived on the streets of Melbourne, stealing food to stay alive. However if he ever came across money, he would give it to the people he stole from to pay for what he stole.

Appearance:

Made with this
Absol, "Blade"

Bunnying Rights: *Username and extent*
None ATM
Start with or without Pokemon?
Without

Last edited by GHOST_ASSASSIN; 12-17-2012 at 03:34 AM.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:17 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

So far it all looks good, so I will accept it now. Just get around to finishing it

EDIT: You guys cool to start in 2 weeks? On New years day?

Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 12-17-2012 at 03:04 AM.