Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League

PE2K Wi-Fi League Join the league, train your Pokemon, battle your friends, travel the region and win gym badges in order to become the Pokemon Elite Champion!

Old 12-16-2012, 12:33 PM
SHADOW_JOKER Offline

Default Re: Wi-Fi League Registrations! Sign up here!

*Walk into the lab*

"Hey, my name is SHADOW_JOKER. I am here to receive my starter Pokémon. I would like a Charmander. Thank you.

Last edited by SHADOW_JOKER; 12-16-2012 at 08:35 PM.
Old 12-16-2012, 01:05 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHADOW_JOKER View Post
*Walk into the lab*

"Hey, my name is SHADOW_JOKER. I am here to receive my starter Pokémon. I would like a Kangaskhan. Thank you.
Kangaskhan can not be picked as a starter. Please check the first post for pokemon that you can pick.

Old 12-16-2012, 09:14 PM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHADOW_JOKER View Post
*Walk into the lab*

"Hey, my name is SHADOW_JOKER. I am here to receive my starter Pokémon. I would like a Charmander. Thank you.

Professor Cedar

"Charmander is a popular choice! Now, do you go by SHADOW_JOKER or do you have a nickname? Ah, well, never mind that, go ahead and take these, your adventure awaits!"

SHADOW_JOKER received Charmander, a PokeGear v3.0 and 5 Poke Balls. Go ahead and make your trainer record in here.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:51 AM
akmal89 Offline

After moving to a new town, I'm feeling excited and can't wait to start a new adventure.

"Let's go and find someone who could give me a Pokemon" Akmal says as he walk to one of the building in the town.

"Hello is there's anyone in here?" Akmal asked.

"Hi there. Are you new here? Would you like to go on an adventure?" A woman wearing a lab coat asked.

"Sure, I'd love to" I said.

"Ok then please fill up this form and hand it to me after you finished" she explained.

Akmal eagerly fills up the form and hand it down to her.

Name: Akmal
Starter Pokemon: Vulpix
Old 12-18-2012, 09:05 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmal89 View Post
After moving to a new town, I'm feeling excited and can't wait to start a new adventure.

"Let's go and find someone who could give me a Pokemon" Akmal says as he walk to one of the building in the town.

"Hello is there's anyone in here?" Akmal asked.

"Hi there. Are you new here? Would you like to go on an adventure?" A woman wearing a lab coat asked.

"Sure, I'd love to" I said.

"Ok then please fill up this form and hand it to me after you finished" she explained.

Akmal eagerly fills up the form and hand it down to her.

Name: Akmal
Starter Pokemon: Vulpix

Professor Cedar

The Professor takes the form and checks it over. "Looks good! I'll just be a moment..."

She returns a few minutes later with a Pokeball in her hand. On the desk next to her are a bunch of empty Pokeballs and a Pokegear. She scoops up all the items.

"Okay! Here's your Vulpix. Take good care of it, okay? It's only newly hatched." She hands you the first Pokeball. "And here are some empty Pokeballs and your Pokegear. Good luck on your journey, Akmal! And have fun!" The Professor smiles.

Akmal received Vulpix, a PokeGear v3.0 and 5 Poke Balls. Go ahead and make your trainer record in here. You may then start your journey from Andromeda Town.
Old 12-23-2012, 12:50 AM
Snow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Snow Send a message via Yahoo to Snow

Professor Cedar’s Pokemon Laboratory is a spacious brick building set on a ranch, where Pokemon are bred for future trainers. Many large windmills dot the rolling hills, providing power for the lab and some of the buildings in Andromeda Town.

When you enter the lab, you find it to be cool and clean. Microscopes and other scientific equipment are scattered across the benches. A few lab assistants are sweeping, looking into microscopes or examining Pokemon.

A young woman in a stark white lab coat gets up from her chair when she sees you enter. “Hello, are you a new trainer?” she asks, looking you up and down. “I am Professor Cedar and I am interested in Pokemon physiology and the ways in which their extraordinary abilities have evolved over time.” She sits down at a nearby desk and pulls out a league registration form.

“Now, I suppose you are here for your starter Pokemon. We have a very large variety of Pokemon here as we believe that each person has a different affinity with each Pokemon and we want to produce strong bonds between Pokemon and Trainers. You may choose 1 Pokemon to take on your journey. You will also receive a PokeGear for communicating with other Trainers and 5 PokeBalls. Now choose your partner wisely!”

I fill out the form thinking to myself.

Name: Snow
Pokemon: Bulbasaur

Here you go professer and thanks
Old 12-23-2012, 01:30 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow View Post
Professor Cedar’s Pokemon Laboratory is a spacious brick building set on a ranch, where Pokemon are bred for future trainers. Many large windmills dot the rolling hills, providing power for the lab and some of the buildings in Andromeda Town.

When you enter the lab, you find it to be cool and clean. Microscopes and other scientific equipment are scattered across the benches. A few lab assistants are sweeping, looking into microscopes or examining Pokemon.

A young woman in a stark white lab coat gets up from her chair when she sees you enter. “Hello, are you a new trainer?” she asks, looking you up and down. “I am Professor Cedar and I am interested in Pokemon physiology and the ways in which their extraordinary abilities have evolved over time.” She sits down at a nearby desk and pulls out a league registration form.

“Now, I suppose you are here for your starter Pokemon. We have a very large variety of Pokemon here as we believe that each person has a different affinity with each Pokemon and we want to produce strong bonds between Pokemon and Trainers. You may choose 1 Pokemon to take on your journey. You will also receive a PokeGear for communicating with other Trainers and 5 PokeBalls. Now choose your partner wisely!”

I fill out the form thinking to myself.

Name: Snow
Pokemon: Bulbasaur

Here you go professer and thanks

Professor Cedar

Professor Cedar looks over your form before moving over to a machine and inputting your information. She produces a Poke Ball and hands it to you.

"Take good care of this Bulbasaur! You two have some very exciting days ahead of you!" She smiles and hands you some items. "Best of luck out there!"

Snow received Bulbasaur, a PokeGear v3.0 and 5 Poke Balls. Go ahead and make your trainer record in here.
Old 12-23-2012, 01:53 AM
Snow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Snow Send a message via Yahoo to Snow

thanks and i'll be back once i'm the champion.
*waves to the professer as i prep up my gear and start making my way*
Old 12-29-2012, 09:35 PM
lu1z Offline

After walking for a while I finally reached Professor Cedar's laboratory. I enter and go straight to were the Professor is standing. As I walk I start thinking what Pokemon Im going to choose as my partner.

She hands me a form and I start filling it up. Surprisingly it only consists of two blank spots.

Name: Luis
Pokemon: Magikarp

''Here ya go Professor'', I hand out the form with a smile on my face.

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Old 12-30-2012, 03:07 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
After walking for a while I finally reached Professor Cedar's laboratory. I enter and go straight to were the Professor is standing. As I walk I start thinking what Pokemon Im going to choose as my partner.

She hands me a form and I start filling it up. Surprisingly it only consists of two blank spots.

Name: Luis
Pokemon: Magikarp

''Here ya go Professor'', I hand out the form with a smile on my face.
Here you go professer and thanks[/QUOTE]

Professor Cedar

The Professor gives your form a double-take.

"A Magikarp?" she looks at you in awe. Her face suddenly lights up with joy. "Fantastic! You are officially my new hero! We've been worried that no one would ever take this little guy. Hold on for just one moment."

Professor Cedar disappears into the back of the lab for a brief moment before returning with a Poke Ball and some gear.

"Take good care of it!" she implores with a great big smile.

Luis received Magikarp, a PokeGear v3.0 and 5 Poke Balls. Go ahead and make your trainer record in here. And, as a reminder, no IV/EV training.

"Good luck on your journey!" The Professor bids you.

Last edited by Charmander009; 12-30-2012 at 03:11 AM.
Old 12-30-2012, 05:55 PM
The Pokemon Trainer Offline

Name:Garrett
Starter:Pikachu
Pokemon Black FC: 0218-9497-5443(Garrett)

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 12-31-2012 at 05:23 AM.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:27 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pokemon Trainer View Post
Name:Garrett
Starter:Pikachu
Pokemon Black FC: 0218-9497-5443(Garrett)

Professor Cedar
"Hello Garrett," the Professor smiles. She checks over your registration form. "I'm afraid we don't give out Pikachu to new trainers here. We do have Pichu though, or you could pick a different Pokemon! What would you like to do?" she asks.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:46 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

I enter the Lab and, immediately, Professor Cedar is upon me, talking about her profession and who she is. I gulp hard as her voice dies down to a muffle and I watch her lips move. I had this thing about talking to women - I suppose you could say it was my little... hiccup. Yeah.

She stops, looking at me curiously - I wonder how long ago she had finished talking? I jumped to attention and pulled my collar out a little bit. Did I mention that I get a bit nervous around women?

Before I could say a word, she handed a form to me - thank god I didn't have to attempt to speak! I take the form hurriedly and scribble down the following words:

Name: Adam
Starter Pokemon: Joltik

~Sealboy

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:06 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Professor Cedar

Cedar looks at the board."Dont say much do you Adam ?" She smiled. Professor Cedar walked in to the next room when she came back she was carrying a pokeball. She hands it over to you with a big smile on her face.

"Pokemon journeys are more than just a pokemon hunt. Treat Joltik with respect and it will be a great partner. Show that same respect to pokemon you meet along the way and you should be fine."

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-11-2013, 10:05 PM
p4r6g6777 Offline

I think I'll try this out. It looks interesting.

Paul said hello to the professor and listened as he was offered a Pokemon. After some consideration, Paul choose Sentret and nicknamed it Geoffrey. "Thanks Professor! I'll be sure to treat it right!"

Trainer Name: Paul
Starter: Sentret (probably a TERRIBLE starter, but I don't care!)