Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 12-15-2012, 06:01 AM
Jose Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jose Send a message via MSN to Jose Send a message via Yahoo to Jose
Default Network Marketing

Hey guys! How have you been?

I´m here to tell you guys about my story, many of you remember me, for those who don´t I joined about 2007 and I was a really active guy till 2011 I made myself known over here especially in the battling center.

Well my story is with this industry called Organo Gold, it is a Network Marketing based company, I have been in this industry a little bit more of two months and I am making $200 dollars weekly, it is an awesome oportunity or at least I saw it like that.

Many of you might ask yourselfs ¨What is Network Marketing¨?

I think Network Marketing is the future of any enterprise which wants to succeed and grow really rapidly. I would explain this a little further but I will let the guy who gave me my first conference explain you what is this business about:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM2prm09mfQ

I met this incredible guy called Holton Buggs in a conference over here in Mexico, a friend of mine knew because his cousin had been in this enterprises for over six years and he wanted to join, I didn´t know what this was about but he convinced me about doing it, about joining this proyect, investing MY own money (It wasn´t much but it was all I had) and picturing my dream and seeing it each time a little bit closer.

Well guys I want to invite everyone of you to join Organo Gold, I think this is the future of business, if any of you would like to join don´t hestitate on sending me a PM or asking over here if you have any doubts, it is good to see this place is still hanging around it is an awesome community.

Thanks for your time,

Jose