Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 12-14-2012, 05:54 AM
goldwynaut Offline

Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

What the **** did you just say to me?

Fight me IRL!

Do you even lift?
Old 12-14-2012, 06:17 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

I lift. Lift Burgers to my mouth...

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 12-14-2012, 06:18 AM
Lan.exe Offline

Send a message via AIM to Lan.exe

PE2K sure was fun when people had intelligent conversation.
Old 12-14-2012, 06:34 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Wow that must... How long have you been here gold?

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 12-14-2012, 08:11 AM
miyoun Offline

Send a message via MSN to miyoun Send a message via Skype™ to miyoun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lan.exe View Post
PE2K sure was fun when people had intelligent conversation.
yeah back in the day the daily chit chat posts were massive

don't wanna be a sing sing boy | twitter | last.fm
Old 12-14-2012, 11:06 AM
goldwynaut Offline

We are speaking out of boredom, not because we dont have something intellectual to talk about, but most of us are just bored.
Old 12-14-2012, 02:43 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Aint that the truth. I have so much free time on my hands now that schools over, I can't help but be bored!

Banner Made by Me
Old 12-14-2012, 04:28 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Aint that the truth. I have so much free time on my hands now that schools over, I can't help but be bored!
Get a job and get a new router and go play WFL? ;D
Old 12-14-2012, 06:02 PM
goldwynaut Offline

is school over already in stralya?
Old 12-14-2012, 07:06 PM
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldwynaut View Post
is school over already in stralya?
I would assume they're on Summer break. :L
Old 12-14-2012, 07:59 PM
Lan.exe Offline

Send a message via AIM to Lan.exe

Quote:
Originally Posted by miyoun View Post
yeah back in the day the daily chit chat posts were massive
They had more substance than "herpderp i'm bored and so i'm gonna post because i'm bored and i can post".

How about an actual conversation? Oh right, every time we try, it's interrupted by some kid with some oh-so-important boredom busting bullshit. If you're bored, go do something.

I hate this forum because it tries on one hand to force kids to act "socially acceptable", but no one really gives a **** unless you're swearing. Who cares if you post unintelligible non-sense, just don't cuss doing so. No wonder everyone left once they grew up, this place doesn't let you act human because we baby these kids and shield them from the real world. Guess what, in the real world, people talk, and they discuss things. They don't communicate in a manner similar to Facebook status updates or short little snippets of not much meaning plastered with random memes. In the real world, people also speak their mind if they have a problem, which I do. My problem is that kids these days are regressing in communication skills. None of you know how to communicate nearly as effectively as my generation, and I know this for a fact because the observable communication on the internet is decreasing. Why is this forum dead? Because kids these days don't communicate, they just play their games and isolate themselves from the world. I play MMORPGs where I can run entire dungeons with kids and not a single ******* one of them will say as much as "hey". What the hell is this? We are HUMAN BEINGS, not MACHINES dammit! Express yourselves accordingly!
Old 12-14-2012, 09:12 PM
LS Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lan.exe View Post
They had more substance than "herpderp i'm bored and so i'm gonna post because i'm bored and i can post".

How about an actual conversation? Oh right, every time we try, it's interrupted by some kid with some oh-so-important boredom busting bullshit. If you're bored, go do something.

I hate this forum because it tries on one hand to force kids to act "socially acceptable", but no one really gives a **** unless you're swearing. Who cares if you post unintelligible non-sense, just don't cuss doing so. No wonder everyone left once they grew up, this place doesn't let you act human because we baby these kids and shield them from the real world. Guess what, in the real world, people talk, and they discuss things. They don't communicate in a manner similar to Facebook status updates or short little snippets of not much meaning plastered with random memes. In the real world, people also speak their mind if they have a problem, which I do. My problem is that kids these days are regressing in communication skills. None of you know how to communicate nearly as effectively as my generation, and I know this for a fact because the observable communication on the internet is decreasing. Why is this forum dead? Because kids these days don't communicate, they just play their games and isolate themselves from the world. I play MMORPGs where I can run entire dungeons with kids and not a single ******* one of them will say as much as "hey". What the hell is this? We are HUMAN BEINGS, not MACHINES dammit! Express yourselves accordingly!

Now the thing is, it's not that we baby anyone. Lan you should know that I do not do that at all. It's just that we have to be aware that there might be some young kids around. I grew up on Pe2k and it has basically taught me the English language. Having discussions have become a lot less common yes, but that's because people around here never know what to talk about anymore. We need something to revitalize the community and give us a big boost.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:46 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

You want a discussion? Well then, let's kick one off:

I apologise that I bring up a sad topic but - has anybody heard about the school shooting in Connecticut? I've just heard about it, and I have to say it's so shocking. About twenty children were killed in an Elementary school?! Have you guys heard much on this?

~Sealboy

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:04 PM
~Blast Burn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post
You want a discussion? Well then, let's kick one off:

I apologise that I bring up a sad topic but - has anybody heard about the school shooting in Connecticut? I've just heard about it, and I have to say it's so shocking. About twenty children were killed in an Elementary school?! Have you guys heard much on this?

~Sealboy
Yup yup, 26 people were killed, and 18 of them were Kindergartners. I really hope this and the Aurora City shootings fuels the US Congress to pass some law that not everyone can have a gun. Everyone and anyone having a gun is outrageous. They tried to address this years ago but the hicks were all like, "OMG MAH GUNZ DEY IZ GUNNA TAKE EM AWAYZ OMG U DUMIES I VOTE NO" So the law didn't pass because of the ignorance of these hicks.

All they wanted to do was make it to where the mentally ill and those with a criminal history couldn't get guns, and anyone else could sign up and complete various other passes to get guns. BUT NO LOL NOT MY GUNS. -_-
Old 12-14-2012, 10:16 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Yup yup, 26 people were killed, and 18 of them were Kindergartners. I really hope this and the Aurora City shootings fuels the US Congress to pass some law that not everyone can have a gun. Everyone and anyone having a gun is outrageous. They tried to address this years ago but the hicks were all like, "OMG MAH GUNZ DEY IZ GUNNA TAKE EM AWAYZ OMG U DUMIES I VOTE NO" So the law didn't pass because of the ignorance of these hicks.

All they wanted to do was make it to where the mentally ill and those with a criminal history couldn't get guns, and anyone else could sign up and complete various other passes to get guns. BUT NO LOL NOT MY GUNS. -_-
Wow. They should be more like us - nobody is allowed a gun unless you're part of the police that carry lethal weapons, other than that we have a no-no.

I really do give my best wishes to all of those affected though - such a horrible, disgusting, twisted thing to have happened. I seriously don't understand why someone would want to kill children...

~Sealboy

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.