Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #931  
Old 11-24-2012, 06:35 PM
Battlestar's Avatar
Battlestar Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Team Rocket HQ
Posts: 236
Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die (Not Recruiting)

Hi guys. Making one of my blue moon visits. Sorry I am not very active here or anywhere, I mostly am on smogon.
__________________




Think you have what it takes to hang out with the baddest on PE2K? Then Join Team Rocket Corporation!

Join Today!!

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...hp?groupid=954
Reply With Quote
  #932  
Old 11-24-2012, 08:25 PM
Lost Soul's Avatar
Lost Soul Offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,353
Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die (Not Recruiting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlestar View Post
Hi guys. Making one of my blue moon visits. Sorry I am not very active here or anywhere, I mostly am on smogon.
hey man! no worries, everyone else has been pretty busy, so i can't really say you should be on more XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Eevee9 View Post
I've been peachy, using this weekend to tackle and get some of my homework done...is what I'd like to say if I could concentrate o.x, and yourself?

Ah I see.
doin alright, have like 3 tests in the next month, and I have to finish creating a database, in the next 2 weeks, so school's been a bit busy, still find time to play video games and going out to relieve stress haha
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #933  
Old 11-24-2012, 09:51 PM
Princess_Eevee9's Avatar
Princess_Eevee9 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Glen Allen, VA/Battle Frontier
Posts: 686
Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die (Not Recruiting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Soul View Post
hey man! no worries, everyone else has been pretty busy, so i can't really say you should be on more XD


doin alright, have like 3 tests in the next month, and I have to finish creating a database, in the next 2 weeks, so school's been a bit busy, still find time to play video games and going out to relieve stress haha
Nice! Semester's ending soon for myself and I'm happy, I need a break.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #934  
Old 11-25-2012, 12:13 AM
Master Aqua's Avatar
Master Aqua Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 8,969
Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die (Not Recruiting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Eevee9 View Post
Nice! Semester's ending soon for myself and I'm happy, I need a break.
my exam is on the 10th of december and that illusive top 1# on smogon seems like a dream now.
Reply With Quote
  #935  
Old 11-25-2012, 12:44 PM
Princess_Eevee9's Avatar
Princess_Eevee9 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Glen Allen, VA/Battle Frontier
Posts: 686
Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die (Not Recruiting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
my exam is on the 10th of december and that illusive top 1# on smogon seems like a dream now.
Aww, well the holiday's over and I've got nothing to show I wasn't goofing off the whole time...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #936  
Old 11-26-2012, 11:38 AM
Master Aqua's Avatar
Master Aqua Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 8,969
Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die (Not Recruiting)

made new team eonic espionage, it's not finnishe dyet and genesect will probably get banned.

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 6 HP
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Roost
- Surf
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt

Keldeo @ Leftovers
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 6 HP
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Ghost]

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Stealth Rock
- Superpower

Genesect @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Download
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Rash Nature
- Flamethrower
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- U-turn

Terrakion @ Life Orb
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat
Reply With Quote
  #937  
Old 11-27-2012, 03:31 PM
Princess_Eevee9's Avatar
Princess_Eevee9 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Glen Allen, VA/Battle Frontier
Posts: 686
Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die (Not Recruiting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
made new team eonic espionage, it's not finnishe dyet and genesect will probably get banned.

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 6 HP
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Roost
- Surf
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt

Keldeo @ Leftovers
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 6 HP
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Ghost]

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Stealth Rock
- Superpower

Genesect @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Download
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Rash Nature
- Flamethrower
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- U-turn

Terrakion @ Life Orb
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat
Looks good so far but I'm finding a lack of cute Pokemon in that team.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #938  
Old 11-27-2012, 08:49 PM
Master Aqua's Avatar
Master Aqua Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 8,969
Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die (Not Recruiting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Eevee9 View Post
Looks good so far but I'm finding a lack of cute Pokemon in that team.
latias and keldeo are cute
Reply With Quote
  #939  
Old 11-28-2012, 02:46 PM
Princess_Eevee9's Avatar
Princess_Eevee9 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Glen Allen, VA/Battle Frontier
Posts: 686
Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die (Not Recruiting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
latias and keldeo are cute
Latias is not cute she's graceful with a splash of elegance. Keldeo's more adorable then cute. :) But good try.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #940  
Old 11-30-2012, 08:32 PM
Master Aqua's Avatar
Master Aqua Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 8,969
Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die (Not Recruiting)

genesect was banned by the 2/3rd margin i predicted
Reply With Quote
  #941  
Old 12-10-2012, 11:32 PM
Odin's Avatar
Odin Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Kingman, AZ
Posts: 125
Send a message via AIM to Odin Send a message via Yahoo to Odin
Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die (Not Recruiting)

Well took me forever to find this thread. Sorry for posting after being inactive for so damn long. Think the site has it for about 13 months or so. But how's everyone been? Picked up black 2 the other day trying to get back into the game. I haven't checked to see if tsujin or 420 have been on at all. Hope the clan is still doing well.
__________________
WHITE FC: 4169-3801-7672

HG FC 3739-4451-8656




Reply With Quote
  #942  
Old 12-11-2012, 06:08 PM
Master Aqua's Avatar
Master Aqua Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 8,969
Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die (Not Recruiting)

I have quit pe2k, it's simply beyond hope now and feel if I can't help here I should help else where, so I am helping serebii and smogon instead.


bye guys

i am malomyotismon on smogon and the witch king of angmar on serebii
Reply With Quote
  #943  
Old 12-13-2012, 07:38 PM
Princess_Eevee9's Avatar
Princess_Eevee9 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Glen Allen, VA/Battle Frontier
Posts: 686
Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die (Not Recruiting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin View Post
Well took me forever to find this thread. Sorry for posting after being inactive for so damn long. Think the site has it for about 13 months or so. But how's everyone been? Picked up black 2 the other day trying to get back into the game. I haven't checked to see if tsujin or 420 have been on at all. Hope the clan is still doing well.
Welcome back Odin, we're on occasionally, and nice how do you like the game so far?

Sorry to hear that Val, hope to see you back here sometime to visit us.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #944  
Old 12-13-2012, 07:42 PM
Odin's Avatar
Odin Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Kingman, AZ
Posts: 125
Send a message via AIM to Odin Send a message via Yahoo to Odin
Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die (Not Recruiting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Eevee9 View Post
Welcome back Odin, we're on occasionally, and nice how do you like the game so far?

Sorry to hear that Val, hope to see you back here sometime to visit us.
i think the new games are awesome. i like the difficulty changes... well they coulda done a little more then that but oh well. i like the medals. it gives you goals to strive for. along with the habitat system they put in the dex. i missed out on the friggin events for genesect and keldeo or w/e his name is which irritates me. lol but im on my way to the E4 for the first time right now and then i can start the challenge mode version which should be fun.
__________________
WHITE FC: 4169-3801-7672

HG FC 3739-4451-8656




Reply With Quote
  #945  
Old 12-20-2012, 03:44 PM
Princess_Eevee9's Avatar
Princess_Eevee9 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Glen Allen, VA/Battle Frontier
Posts: 686
Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die (Not Recruiting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin View Post
i think the new games are awesome. i like the difficulty changes... well they coulda done a little more then that but oh well. i like the medals. it gives you goals to strive for. along with the habitat system they put in the dex. i missed out on the friggin events for genesect and keldeo or w/e his name is which irritates me. lol but im on my way to the E4 for the first time right now and then i can start the challenge mode version which should be fun.
Lucky you! I had White2 so I was stuck with Easy Mode bullshit until my brother beat Black2. I have the Genosect boxed in my PC if you want it? And I lucked out and received Keldeo. Do you want them for PokeDex info or keeping?
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com