Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 12-06-2012, 01:12 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

(AGAIN, please ignore the sound of writings, for they are a frivolous knowledge to you and Dredd, and really more important to me. Just justify it as Dredd not hearing it if it's that much of a deal, and really, it shouldn't be.)

...Neither. You're just THAT big of an a**hole, that's what makes me angry at you...A**holes the world over, criminal scum like yourself, never getting past that point that eventually you'll get bored of it, no matter how much you'll get...You know something Max? You were always an a**hole, even before all this. Really, you were! You were never decent! Never really smart either, just leaving us in the dark, just telling us it was a panic-worthy situation, rushing ahead...Never the leader you thought you were, in my opinion. Smart, but simultaniously blind. Well, you should know, but did you really, Max? Did you know that you weren't really always indecent, that the indecency is not new at all, that I am basically speaking to the one you associate as Max to you, Max? You might think I'm indecent, but you know what, I admit my indecency at least and I attempt to supress it! You know that! You were the other way 'round, 'mate!' Really, the only thing that's changed about you, Max, is that you're no longer any bit willing to disguise the bit about yourself, and believe me, you think you're different from what you were, you think you're something different entierly, but there's almost no change. You're really just Max without that worry, Max with all the power and the will to do whatever he wants with it...Sometimes I wonder if You were suppressing an evil force or literally supressing an aspect of your mind that was suddenly in a position to achieve exactly what it wanted, it's so alike! So possible! Either could work, in theory, you know, Max. You know that either could be. You just won't admit it, deep down.

Regardless, I look upon you and see little, if any changes, from what Max was. Max, you never changed, you're almost exactly the same, almost exactly the same...But either way, I can look upon you and pity, pity, pity, the idiotic friend-turned-enemy of mine who's only desires are so primal that, despite being actually valuable to other people, it is truly worthless to you, and the only thing is, you just don't see that bit at all...You couldn't grasp the reasons why, much less the fact of the matter...

And really, I've seen and heard of far worse than you, in every possible aspect. Possibly the last advice you'll ever hear out of me to you, Max: Don't even THINK like you're the Biggest Bad on the block, nor the most capable. You know how these scenarios go, something pulls the strings, something always does, even if you're completely unaware, even if you believe with all of your heart that you're manipulating Giovanni or Giovanni is your best buddy and treats you nice, whatever it is that's going on now...whatever it is, someone is pulling the strings from a shadowy corner you don't notice, it's as likely as anything else. Not to mention, there are just so many logical canidates for such a position! So many people that could, despite your powers, manipulate you and pull your strings without you even realize it at all! So many people can manipulate and twist your will to what seems to be beneficial to you, and what may honestly be beneficial to you, but benefits someone else more...It amazes me.

You are JUST as narcisstic as you always were, Max, and I doubt that'll ever chagnge. No matter how strong, you're a narcissist, Max. You always were, Max. You were. And you are still, Max. And before you think I was just refrencing a person that couldn't know all of this, well, even across times you were a narcissist, Max, and you still are...

You wanted me to answer, I guess. You asked for it. You recieved. Of course you already knew, didn't you Max?

*Again, swears he hears the faintest of sounds, of pencil on paper, writing away...*

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 12-06-2012, 04:29 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Dredd Pauses for a breath moment. A surge of power soon shocks Markus body until the point of it twitching.

"I am disappointed in you old friend. I had hoped that you would have learned to grasp the world for what it is..Instead I have fought the angriest version of you. The weakest version of you. I was sad to see you die years ago..so full of hate, so narrow minded..watching you choke on your hate was not what I wanted. But, I digress, I feel no more for your passing now, than I do for whats going to happen very soon. When I look at you, I see a scared boy Markus who does not belong. Dead parents, dead pokemon and you can not even beat your weak aunt."

Markus stops shaking and drops onto the ground in the mist.

"As far as what I know, I am power and a curse. Do you know the major different between your world and mine...Mewtwo. There is no creature called Mewtwo in my world, there never was. Geovanni research went into the experiment that created me..."

A cold chill is sent through Markus when he realizes what that means.

"Thats right boy.. Mewtwo was created from Mew in your time...Mew also played a part in the experiment that created me. Toying with a human soul is different than creating a pokemon from scratch....but that doesnt matter. There nothing stronger than I. No Dimensional being, time traveler even they creators of space and time are within grasp...Very soon I will take from your time what I have lost in mine and here comes the real reason you are here.
an ultimatum.

Either you can seal the tomb. Which would seal Giratina in its own world and would block me from traveling back and forth

Or, you can enter the tomb which will take you to another time. There a girl named Meg in possession of certain stone. That stone needs to be returned if you have any hope of Giratina being locked away.

Oh and one more thing, sealing the tomb now would mean the end your friends as it will seal every doorway open.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 12-08-2012, 12:52 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

*Before he starts talking about Mewtwo and the differences and whatnot, attempting to get up*...Set up for failure, I was, that was my LIFE! I failed the first two trainer examinations, barely passed the third! Dead parents, abusive aunt, and a Psychopath as the team leader of my trainer team! A superpowerful criminal organization, gods, YOU, you're my opposition, and I've basically in a zero-hope situation! Do you not think I've thought of that! Boy, you have NO idea what no hope is! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT MEANS TO BE WORTHLESS!

But here I am, aren't I? This goes beyond sheer luck and incompetence, even YOU have to admit it. *Getting up for real, feeling something internally empowering him* I'd admit it if I was in your shoes! I don't get good grades, I'm not too smart, and I don't have too many social skills! The Psychic Powers aren't exactly liked! Everyone else on Red Team could have outstripped me, but I'm top of the food chain now...Not counting you, of course.

*After hearing the whole Mewtwo and the Ultimatum bit*

To trust a Psychopath like yourself, that you're not lying and both options means you win? Hardly logical...You don't even know why you're doing this. Power and a curse. You could do much better. Think about it! What COULD you do?

...On the matter of the choice, you understand it's hard, right? It's not something easy, especially with the Psychopathy bit. I don't really have a choice in choosing which one to do, though, do I?

...You. Max. I don't need you looking me down as I'm thinking of the decision that may-or-may not decide the course of existance, and you clearly don't need eyesight to check on me. Give me some alone time, this isn't some petty decision I've got to make, and you know it. I want to think about this...*Tries leaving, or at least conveys physically he'd like to physically be left alone to make the decision, as much as possible*...

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 12-09-2012, 12:32 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Dredd pauses a moment.
"You can have a moment alone to consider your options."

Markus feels Dredds grasp end and soon there is nothing else in the room but him and his thoughts.

Old 12-09-2012, 01:43 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(Ignore the sounds Markus only believes he's hearing, as I have requested previously, as they are of no consequence to you whatsoever. Despite the fact that they would seem that way.)

*Sees Dredd walk up the stairs, feels him leave...*

...<*Thinking to himself, hopefully*...OK, so, I have two choices, at least according to Dredd. I either seal this place, and all the portals, preventing Dredd and Giratina from leaving in the long term. Gold, on the outside, will hopefully be able to fix the problem and make the seals more permenant. The downsides are that if he isn't, well, we're screwed...And of course, Max and company is in there. I...Spin...And Moon and Max. Of course, assuming Dredd was lying about that bit, the former option could just be bypassed with a bit of force on Dredd's part, then...>

<The alternative is to let Dredd loose, go into the crypt, and travel to his time. Find the Leader of Blue Team-Mehgan-and use that stone to Seal Giratina for good. Only issue is, Dredd's still let loose...And of course, there's the chance he just said that for no real reason. Giratina, it's a force that can manipulate souls, so it might have had a hand in Dredd's creation...Unawares to all but itself. So if Dredd's lying, there's a chance he's let loose. Either way, I have to ditch Red Team, and Gold. Presumably, that won't be permenant, Celebi or Entry could take care of that...And my Friends will be able to escape, but...>

<...And assuming he's not just lying, or won't force me into a certain action regardless of my choice. Or worse.>

<...What do I do?>

<...Think...>

<...THINK...>

<Think of something, D**mit!>

*Still hears the subtle sound of pencil on paper, writing away. Now annoyed by it*

<Alright, whatever's making that sound, stop it if you can hear me think, I'm annoyed.>

*The sound does not stop permenantly, to be accurate, but briefly, then resumes at a much quieter pace, believe it or not. Markus assumes it had stopped permenantly, and continues, unaware that the sound stopping to his thoughts is a completely odd and unusual circumstance*

<...Think, d**mit, think!...>

<...OK, I'd choose the first option, if it wasn't delivered by a Psychopath. It is delivered by a Psychopath, but perhaps Dredd wanted it that way...*Decides*...OK, option B it is.>

*Walks up to where Dredd is* I've made up my mind. Option B it is. I'll enter the Crypt and unleash you, you lucky ba****d. I'd pity your position, because I have a good feeling you just can't leave on your own, and you needed me willing to take an action to do anything, henceforth the ultimatum. Now, what is it?

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 12-09-2012, 04:01 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Dredd smiles
"you've made the right choice...lets be clear with whats going to happen, once you're through the tomb you have one goal, you must return that stone at any cost.."

The tomb lights up.

Old 12-10-2012, 01:15 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Hmph.

You want to know something that just crossed my mind? You know, anyone, in theory, could have been Dredd. Luck just forced you into the role, Max. So I could have been Dredd, Gold could have been Dredd, this Mehgan Gal could have been Dredd, Spin could have been Dredd, anyone journeying right now could have been Dredd. Anyone could have taken your place...Even me. Heck, I myself wolud probably have outpowered you as Dredd, you know: I was already a Psychic, so technically, if they didn't know, they'd probably have created something stronger than you are now, as the Psychic power would build up of it's own accord. You were artificial in nature, it was forced upon you. Which is rather sad, too.

...Something to think on. I wonder too, sometimes...Not nearly as pleasing for the person that isn't Dredd to think about, though. It's a forced-upon mantle, and one could only hope, despareately and probably falsely, that they'd cling on to their real memories and take advantage of their newfound powers to destroy their captives while the process goes on...Probably a false hope, but you didn't have such luck at all, regardless of it's existance...I could only see a mindless beast when I saw your rampage through Cerulean, even down to your death: patternless and random, taking lives left and right, I'm not sure how many survived...I feel sorry for you. You're still a Psychopath, but you always were...But I felt sorry for you, then...

Whatever. I just go through, find a rock, and use it to Seal Giratina, and you score freedom until then, literally only because I knew you'd want me to pick Option A to seal us in here and break out, trapping me and half of your resistance...Truly, I don't trust you even now. But here we are, and do I have a choice anyways?

...Max. Don't make me do things to you. Because in the end, someday, I KNOW I will see you looking upon some other man, stronger than yourself now, just wanting to kill you, you only relying on begging and promises to save your skin and nothing more...Easily as ignored in favor of vengance, of justice, or whatever's on his mind...Think about it. You could do so much BETTER than what you concieve you only can, what you concieve you want...And you might find it more enjoyable in the end...Perhaps start up a relationship with, erhem, the Blue Star? Like, the chick I know is the Red Star? Or Red Moon, now, I guess...You liked her, Max, Moon, I could see that...You loved her, Max...And she loved you back...No Brainwashing, no nothing, just love...And so quickly...Ah, but is it hollow words for you? Love? I hope not.

Now...*More to himself than Dredd*...Let's do this...*Nervously walks into the Crypt*

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 12-10-2012, 05:40 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Markus can feel the cold presence of Dredd moving closer.
" Your one mistake is trying to understand us. We can not be understood by you. That machine gave birth to us, by separating our soul from our body. No other person would have survived the process...in fact several others died in the process. As far as feelings or emotions are concerned, the closest I get to what you would describe as Joy is that moment right before someones spirit breaks and they know they are going to die..love, happiness, loyalty and fear do not effect me or my actions. I am not currently the most powerful being but I will be."

Right before Markus crosses through he looks back to see Gold being dragged in the room. He feels the pull grow stronger and stronger.

"There is more at stake than just hurt feelings, bring back that stone or whats left of you and your friends will be destroyed. Oh and Hurry because the longer you are gone the stronger Giovanni grows in your world. "

Markus blacks out.

Go to Blue Thread Latio

Old 12-12-2012, 01:55 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

(assuming we're at the point we left off :3)

Moon looked at Max. "I'm not afraid..."

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 12-12-2012, 03:32 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Max called out Eevee
"Alright, you ready for this again?"

the little Eevee jumped up and down.

"Everyone got their pokemon??"

Max looked at the Moon and Spin making sure they called one out.

Old 12-13-2012, 02:15 AM
The Luna Diviner

Without hesitation, Moon goes for Shelly's Pokéball, drawing the aquatic turtle.

"This will not be an easy task" she stated, and Wartortle only nodded. Nothing was a walk in the park these days...

Old 12-13-2012, 04:18 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

The three cross through the door. Max starts to feel that hazy feeling again. Moon and Spin find themselves taken back by the place they are in.

A spirit emerges from darkness

Old 12-13-2012, 04:33 AM
The Luna Diviner

Moon feels a chill run up her spine, and makes sure to stay close to Max and Spin. Shelly isn't any braver, there isn't much of a gap between her and her partner.

"Max, do you know it?" She asks, her voice low.

Old 12-13-2012, 01:44 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Max looks over.
"Yeah....we barely out of here alive last time.."

Max steps forward.
"Spirit you know what we are hear for! Open the gateway."

The spirit calls out
"You again. The spirit world would love greatly to get its hands on you. You are responsible for much death."

Max
"This is not my fault, now steps aside spirit or you will find out the extent of my powers."

Old 12-18-2012, 04:45 AM
The Luna Diviner

Moon glanced over Max as the Spirit finished it's sentence. She shifted uncomfortably while Shelly took these words as another red flag.

"Use caution," she keeps her voice quiet. He probably doesn't need her advice, but it was spoken anyway.