Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 12-08-2012, 09:28 PM
Dragotech Offline

Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

What is a 4chan?
How it is the capital of the interwebz
I thought that was google
I was watchin Pokemon on TV
twas awesomez
Old 12-08-2012, 10:54 PM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative

the first rule of 4chan is p much not to explain 4chan

|thedynamicduo|
Old 12-09-2012, 12:59 AM
Dragotech Offline

-.-
That doesn't help.
lol
I guess I will find out eventually
Old 12-09-2012, 09:28 AM
goldwynaut Offline

Google is the roads of the internet, in the same way you can find most cities connected to an IRL road, you can find most websites connected to google, but not all, there are exceptions, those websites you cant find through google is called the darknets, the ''sewers'' of the internet. just like in IRL sewers, most sites on the darknets are distributing illegal material, such as narcotics, the sites themselves often have a primitive layout and all users are using a proxxy.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:30 AM
Dragotech Offline

wow
I didn't expect that
Old 12-09-2012, 09:36 AM
goldwynaut Offline

Operative is wrong, actually, the first two rules state that you cannot talk about a specific board on 4chan, but 4chan itself is fine.
Old 12-09-2012, 02:44 PM
Operative Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldwynaut View Post
Operative is wrong, actually, the first two rules state that you cannot talk about a specific board on 4chan, but 4chan itself is fine.
well then, i think it's about time that we talk about that specific /b/oard then, isn't it?

|thedynamicduo|
Old 12-09-2012, 04:20 PM
goldwynaut Offline

We may as well now that you mention it, /b/ is a place on teh internetz highly infected with internet cancer, also known as the cancer that is killing /b/, the cancer is newbies who dont know the boards codes, annoying teenagers, pot smokers who does not speak of anything else than pot and the list goes on, rules 1 & 2 are the most important rules, as they hide /b/ and prevents the cancer from finding it. /b/ also hates 9gag
Old 12-09-2012, 04:29 PM
Operative Offline

Quote:
We may as well now that you mention it, /b/ is a place on teh internetz highly infected with internet cancer, also known as the cancer that is killing /b/, the cancer is newbies who dont know the boards codes, annoying teenagers, pot smokers who does not speak of anything else than pot and the list goes on, rules 1 & 2 are the most important rules, as they hide /b/ and prevents the cancer from finding it. /b/ also hates 9gag
tl;dr: /b/ is the internet at its truest form and it's not secretive at all as it's listed along with the other boards on the home page and is the second board listed on the "alphabetically" sorted 4chan boards

|thedynamicduo|
Old 12-09-2012, 05:21 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

*coughs from pot smoke in lungs*
Old 12-09-2012, 06:06 PM
Lan.exe Offline

Send a message via AIM to Lan.exe

Quote:
Says the cancer.

4chan, home of socially awkward 14 year olds everywhere. Anyone who thinks 4chan is "cool" needs to reconsider themselves. Sure, it's a great idea, an anonymous image board with no restrictions, but this cult following of teenagers it's developed over the years is nothing more than annoying. I'm tired of the endless obsession over that cesspool of human indecency. Sure, there's funny stuff, but there's funny stuff everywhere. To attribute the invention of memes to some place like 4chan is no more than common misconception. People are funny, and they're going to be funny everywhere on the internet and in life.

It might not count for anything, but I frequented 4chan before the term cancer was even used to describe annoying kids.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:40 PM
Operative Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lan.exe View Post
Says the cancer.

4chan, home of socially awkward 14 year olds everywhere. Anyone who thinks 4chan is "cool" needs to reconsider themselves. Sure, it's a great idea, an anonymous image board with no restrictions, but this cult following of teenagers it's developed over the years is nothing more than annoying. I'm tired of the endless obsession over that cesspool of human indecency. Sure, there's funny stuff, but there's funny stuff everywhere. To attribute the invention of memes to some place like 4chan is no more than common misconception. People are funny, and they're going to be funny everywhere on the internet and in life.

It might not count for anything, but I frequented 4chan before the term cancer was even used to describe annoying kids.
best post i've seen on pe2k in a long while

|thedynamicduo|
Old 12-09-2012, 06:54 PM
Lan.exe Offline

Send a message via AIM to Lan.exe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operative View Post
best post i've seen on pe2k in a long while
I try my best.

Anyways, the real reason I came here was to see what you guys thought about my Lavender Town remix that I made a few months ago. Basically, I wanted to remix a track from Pokemon (I was thinking a battle theme), when some folks on some Pokemon Showdown suggested I do a dubstep take on Lavender Town. I tried to keep it as creepy as the original while still sticking to the genre. If you guys like it, please share it with anyone you know who might like it. Thanks!
Old 12-10-2012, 05:12 PM
goldwynaut Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lan.exe View Post
Says the cancer.

''Socially awkward 14 year olds'' are just a small part of the cancer that is killing /b/, even the mods can be cancer at times. Example:
Spoiler:

They are cancer for allowing this to happen
Old 12-10-2012, 07:26 PM
Dragotech Offline

I can honestly say that I have no idea what i was just looking at.