Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #151  
Old 12-03-2012, 05:02 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Trainer: JC
Currently: Route 4 searching for pokemon!
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Hop)(Web)(Mud)(Dream)


In Box


JC waves goodbye and heads back into the forrest to keep looking.
Official's Post:

You step into the forest to continue looking. Well, you've certainly found something. Beneath your feet is a small box.

It looks unopened, but the forest floor has made the bottom damp and weak.
Reply With Quote
  #152  
Old 12-03-2012, 05:36 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 4

Trainer: JC
Currently: Route 4 searching for pokemon!
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Hop)(Web)(Mud)(Dream)


In Box


As I walk I see something right below my feet. I carefully lift my foot as to not destroy it. I kneel down and carefully moves the brush from around it. Ashley pokes her head in curious as I carefully lift it up.




*just a side note, I have been on this route since 11/08 and I havent encountered a single pokemon.."
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old 12-03-2012, 05:38 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Trainer: JC
Currently: Route 4 searching for pokemon!
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Hop)(Web)(Mud)(Dream)


In Box


As I walk I see something right below my feet. I carefully lift my foot as to not destroy it. I kneel down and carefully moves the brush from around it. Ashley pokes her head in curious as I carefully lift it up.




*just a side note, I have been on this route since 11/08 and I havent encountered a single pokemon.."
Official's Post:

You carefully lift the box up. Inside it was a measly 1 star. Hardly worth your time.

*Luck of the draw, my friend! :p
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old 12-03-2012, 08:22 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 4

[QUOTE=Judge Dredd;3439093]Trainer: JC
Currently: Route 4 searching for pokemon!
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Hop)(Web)(Mud)(Dream)


In Box


JC picks up the box putting in it in his bag and then continues down the path.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old 12-06-2012, 02:19 AM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Trainer: JC
Currently: Route 4 searching for pokemon!
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Hop)(Web)(Mud)(Dream)


In Box


JC picks up the box putting in it in his bag and then continues down the path.
Official's Post
You sense something stirring in the air...what could it be?

Science tells us there's a 1 in 5 chance of it being absolutely nothing. Which it is.

Proceed.
__________________
Evolves @ 2456

Last edited by Steak; 12-06-2012 at 04:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old 12-06-2012, 04:04 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 4

Trainer: JC
Currently: Route 4 searching for pokemon!
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Hop)(Web)(Mud)(Dream)


In Box


JC feels something strange but doesnt know what to make of it. He continues to search...
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old 12-06-2012, 06:42 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Trainer: JC
Currently: Route 4 searching for pokemon!
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Hop)(Web)(Mud)(Dream)


In Box


JC feels something strange but doesnt know what to make of it. He continues to search...
Official's Post:

The strange emotion continues to occur. For a long while you travel, seeming not to come across anything of significance. The weather is fine and the atmosphere is somewhat humid. The route smells fresh and natural. Eventually, you come across a fork in the road.



Will you go left, or will you go right?

Last edited by Etymology; 12-06-2012 at 06:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #158  
Old 12-06-2012, 07:19 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

The strange emotion continues to occur. For a long while you travel, seeming not to come across anything of significance. The weather is fine and the atmosphere is somewhat humid. The route smells fresh and natural. Eventually, you come across a fork in the road.



Will you go left, or will you go right?
Trainer: JC
Currently: Route 4 searching for pokemon!
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Hop)(Web)(Mud)(Dream)


In Box


JC scratches his head.
"So a fork in the road."

Ashley looks up at him.

"I think I have an Idea Ash."

"Char??" she looks up at him confused.

JC pulls out a Hop's pokeball, tossing it out. Hop floats around happily.
"Well I guess we are going to go where the wind takes us."

"Hop Hop!"
A nice breeze sweeps through carrying Hopip to the right.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #159  
Old 12-06-2012, 07:42 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Trainer: JC
Currently: Route 4 searching for pokemon!
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Hop)(Web)(Mud)(Dream)


In Box


JC scratches his head.
"So a fork in the road."

Ashley looks up at him.

"I think I have an Idea Ash."

"Char??" she looks up at him confused.

JC pulls out a Hop's pokeball, tossing it out. Hop floats around happily.
"Well I guess we are going to go where the wind takes us."

"Hop Hop!"
A nice breeze sweeps through carrying Hopip to the right.
Official's Post:

You follow your Cottonweed Pokemon through the right path. After a short while, you come across a bush. This bush seemed to be unlike any other you had previously come across on this route - its leave where of a dull turquoise colour. Your Chimchar began to behave strangely towards this bush - almost like it wanted to strike it.
Reply With Quote
  #160  
Old 12-06-2012, 08:02 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

You follow your Cottonweed Pokemon through the right path. After a short while, you come across a bush. This bush seemed to be unlike any other you had previously come across on this route - its leave where of a dull turquoise colour. Your Chimchar began to behave strangely towards this bush - almost like it wanted to strike it.
Trainer: JC
Currently: Route 4 searching for pokemon!
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Hop)(Web)(Mud)(Dream)


In Box


JC picks up Chimchar.
"Hey look at me."

Ashley looks up.

"Relax Ash, There could be a pokemon in there."

JC looks over at Hopip
"Can you create a little wind storm to clear the leaves, I want to make sure nothing dangerous is in there before I put my hand in."

Hopip floats around creating a gust to blast the bush.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #161  
Old 12-06-2012, 08:18 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Trainer: JC
Currently: Route 4 searching for pokemon!
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Hop)(Web)(Mud)(Dream)


In Box


JC picks up Chimchar.
"Hey look at me."

Ashley looks up.

"Relax Ash, There could be a pokemon in there."

JC looks over at Hopip
"Can you create a little wind storm to clear the leaves, I want to make sure nothing dangerous is in there before I put my hand in."

Hopip floats around creating a gust to blast the bush.
Official's Post:

Your Grass Type Pokemon sends a stormy blast at the bush, ruffling its contents. You hear slurred murmurs coming from the bush. You appear to have disturbed a nest - a wild Pokemon jumps out and attacks, sending a flurry of punches at your Hoppip!


A wild Spinda appeared!
~Using Dizzy Punch on Hoppip
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 12-07-2012, 12:47 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

Your Grass Type Pokemon sends a stormy blast at the bush, ruffling its contents. You hear slurred murmurs coming from the bush. You appear to have disturbed a nest - a wild Pokemon jumps out and attacks, sending a flurry of punches at your Hoppip!


A wild Spinda appeared!
~Using Dizzy Punch on Hoppip

Trainer: JC
Currently: Route 4 searching for pokemon!
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Hop)(Web)(Mud)(Dream)


In Box



The Dizzy Punch knocked Hopip back, lucky for the light pokemon very force of the punch created a blast of air that sent Hopip flying before the Dizzy Punch could do any real damage.

JC pulled out the pokeball calling back Hopip.
"Ash, this ones yours."

Ashley jumped in, with her speed she took the first shot using her scratch attacks. Spinda swung around angry landing a dizzy punch on Chimchar. The little monkey jumped back confused. Sinda moved in stricking fast. The little bear slammed into Chimchar who was knocked back onto the ground.

JC yelled
"Ash, Focus !!"


Ashley pushed back up
"Cimmm"

Spinda moved in again taking a few shots. Chimchar took the first couple of hits holding out as she tried to focus. When the moment was right. The little monkey tail lit, soon Chimchar would shoot an ember slamming into Spinda. The bear dropped back and Chimchar moved in. Waiting for the right moment Chimchar used a focus punch knocking Spinda back.

JC took out a Heal Ball and threw it.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 12-09-2012, 07:38 PM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 4


Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: Entering Route 4 from Route 3.

you proceed to the next route, wondering if anything's ever gonna happen. immediately you spot another small CD.

TM19 Telekinesis
that's two little CDs. hopefully you can catch them all.
__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 12-09-2012, 07:48 PM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Trainer: JC
Currently: Route 4 searching for pokemon!
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Hop)(Web)(Mud)(Dream)


In Box



The Dizzy Punch knocked Hopip back, lucky for the light pokemon very force of the punch created a blast of air that sent Hopip flying before the Dizzy Punch could do any real damage.

JC pulled out the pokeball calling back Hopip.
"Ash, this ones yours."

Ashley jumped in, with her speed she took the first shot using her scratch attacks. Spinda swung around angry landing a dizzy punch on Chimchar. The little monkey jumped back confused. Sinda moved in stricking fast. The little bear slammed into Chimchar who was knocked back onto the ground.

JC yelled
"Ash, Focus !!"


Ashley pushed back up
"Cimmm"

Spinda moved in again taking a few shots. Chimchar took the first couple of hits holding out as she tried to focus. When the moment was right. The little monkey tail lit, soon Chimchar would shoot an ember slamming into Spinda. The bear dropped back and Chimchar moved in. Waiting for the right moment Chimchar used a focus punch knocking Spinda back.

JC took out a Heal Ball and threw it.
Official's Post
The Heal Ball rolls back and forth violently...maybe this ball wasn't the right choice...
Spoiler:

1...
Spoiler:

2...
Spoiler:

3...
Spoiler:

...
Spoiler:

Ding!

Spinda was caught!
__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 12-10-2012, 04:25 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 4

Trainer: JC
Currently: Route 4 searching for pokemon!
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Hop)(Web)(Mud)(Dream)


In Box



JC watches the ball disappear.
"Guess, we should finally move on."


Leaving Route 4 for Zenith Town.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com