Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old 12-04-2012, 02:35 AM
dj-tiny's Avatar
dj-tiny Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: You realy want to know?
Posts: 869
Default Re: Route 7

Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Currently
Entering Route 7 from Route 5.
Tiny Enters Route 7 with Wolfe beside him.
Wolfe Jumps down to the side of the path and, howls for tiny to come here.
Tiny climbs down to where Wolfe is and sees the TM Rocktomb. Tiny then picks it up and sticks it inside his bag.
Ring! Ring! Ring!
Tiny notices his Pokegear Ringing
Tiny Answers his Pokegear.
"Hello, who's this? Oh it's you, what is it that you want? Okay i have added to the list or, do you want it to be done before the other stuff? Okay added it on. 1. Had no choice since it would affect the list. Okay I try to avoid it."
Tiny puts his Pokegear away in to his bag.
Well Wolfe, well stop by the river in a few hours and, we take a rest there.


Will Tiny tell his pokemon about the phone call?
What is the List?
Will Wolfe get his pokeball fixed?
Will seedot get a bigger role?
Will Eveevee return?
Stay tuned next time.
__________________
Click For PE2K Wi-Fi League Trainer Record

Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 12-05-2012, 05:48 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Currently
Entering Route 7 from Route 5.
Tiny Enters Route 7 with Wolfe beside him.
Wolfe Jumps down to the side of the path and, howls for tiny to come here.
Tiny climbs down to where Wolfe is and sees the TM Rocktomb. Tiny then picks it up and sticks it inside his bag.
Ring! Ring! Ring!
Tiny notices his Pokegear Ringing
Tiny Answers his Pokegear.
"Hello, who's this? Oh it's you, what is it that you want? Okay i have added to the list or, do you want it to be done before the other stuff? Okay added it on. 1. Had no choice since it would affect the list. Okay I try to avoid it."
Tiny puts his Pokegear away in to his bag.
Well Wolfe, well stop by the river in a few hours and, we take a rest there.


Will Tiny tell his pokemon about the phone call?
What is the List?
Will Wolfe get his pokeball fixed?
Will seedot get a bigger role?
Will Eveevee return?
Stay tuned next time.
Official's Post

While you rest by the river you hear the strange sound of something moving around near the edge of the water. You open your eyes and look around. You dont see anything at first so you lay back down. Soon after you hear the noise again this time you jump up and check it out. Near the beach you can see something moving around as you get closer you notice something is kicking up the sand.

A wild Dwebble appears do you catch it ?
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 12-05-2012, 07:18 PM
dj-tiny's Avatar
dj-tiny Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: You realy want to know?
Posts: 869
Default Re: Route 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post

While you rest by the river you hear the strange sound of something moving around near the edge of the water. You open your eyes and look around. You dont see anything at first so you lay back down. Soon after you hear the noise again this time you jump up and check it out. Near the beach you can see something moving around as you get closer you notice something is kicking up the sand.

A wild Dwebble appears do you catch it ?
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Currently Route 7
Tiny enters the battle with Dwebble sending out Goldey.
Goldey jumps into the river give it an advantage in the fight.
Dwebble uses Rock Blast, to try and, hit Goldey it misses since Goldey, dives into the water and, jumps out and attacks Dwebble with Waterfall, Dwebble try to hit Goldey with a X-Scissor but, was too late as Goldey was back into the water, Then Goldey launched another waterfall attack at Dwebble hititing it which caused it to be stuned.
Tiny throws a Netball at Dwebble.

Will Tiny catch Dwebble?
Will Goldey swim away?
Will Tiny go fishing?
Stay tuned.
__________________
Click For PE2K Wi-Fi League Trainer Record

Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 12-06-2012, 02:27 AM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Currently Route 7
Tiny enters the battle with Dwebble sending out Goldey.
Goldey jumps into the river give it an advantage in the fight.
Dwebble uses Rock Blast, to try and, hit Goldey it misses since Goldey, dives into the water and, jumps out and attacks Dwebble with Waterfall, Dwebble try to hit Goldey with a X-Scissor but, was too late as Goldey was back into the water, Then Goldey launched another waterfall attack at Dwebble hititing it which caused it to be stuned.
Tiny throws a Netball at Dwebble.

Will Tiny catch Dwebble?
Will Goldey swim away?
Will Tiny go fishing?
Stay tuned.
Official's Post
The Net Ball wiggles back and forth...

Spoiler:

Ping!

Dwebble was caught!
__________________
Evolves @ 2456

Last edited by Steak; 12-06-2012 at 02:35 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 12-06-2012, 08:53 PM
dj-tiny's Avatar
dj-tiny Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: You realy want to know?
Posts: 869
Default Re: Route 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post
Official's Post
The Net Ball wiggles back and forth...

Spoiler:

Ping!

Dwebble was caught!
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Currently Route 7
Tiny goes over to where the ball lands and picks it up. He thens turns to Wolfe and goes well that 6 pokemon we have in our team but, I think we should at least try to catch one more.
"Every one come on out."
Goldey jumps into the river.
Seedot and Dwebble run up to Tiny
Pigd flys up onto a try Wolfe and Spookey lay beside each other at the river bank.
Tiny goes to Dwebble and says to it that his Nickname will be Dinamo.
Tiny the pulls out a fishing rod and sees what he can catch.

Will Tiny pull in a pokemon.
Will Dinamo and Seedot become friends
Will Wolfe push Spookey into the river.
Stay tuned
__________________
Click For PE2K Wi-Fi League Trainer Record

Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 12-11-2012, 12:37 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Currently Route 7
Tiny goes over to where the ball lands and picks it up. He thens turns to Wolfe and goes well that 6 pokemon we have in our team but, I think we should at least try to catch one more.
"Every one come on out."
Goldey jumps into the river.
Seedot and Dwebble run up to Tiny
Pigd flys up onto a try Wolfe and Spookey lay beside each other at the river bank.
Tiny goes to Dwebble and says to it that his Nickname will be Dinamo.
Tiny the pulls out a fishing rod and sees what he can catch.

Will Tiny pull in a pokemon.
Will Dinamo and Seedot become friends
Will Wolfe push Spookey into the river.
Stay tuned
OOC: Sorry about the Corsola thing, my mistake ;_;

Official's Post

You wait. And wait. And wait. After what seems like days you feel a tug...

Oh! It's a bite! You begin reeling in the thrashing Pokemon. Something pink and spiky emerges from the water... a Mantyke?!


Wild Mantyke appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you wanna catch it!
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 12-11-2012, 12:43 AM
dj-tiny's Avatar
dj-tiny Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: You realy want to know?
Posts: 869
Default Re: Route 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

You wait. And wait. And wait. After what seems like days you feel a tug...

Oh! It's a bite! You begin reeling in the thrashing Pokemon. Something pink and spiky emerges from the water... a Corsola?!


Wild Corsola appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you wanna catch it!
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Currently Route 7
Tiny Picks up Mantyke and puts in back into the water
Wolfe then pushes Spookey into the water.
Well everyone return partfrom you Wolfe
Tiny leaves route 7 and Enter Auroa City

Will Tiny Catch Corsola
Will Wolfe push Spookey into the river.
Stay tuned
__________________
Click For PE2K Wi-Fi League Trainer Record


Last edited by dj-tiny; 12-11-2012 at 05:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 12-19-2012, 08:09 PM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 7


Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: Entering Route 7 from Route 5.

your journey hasn't been very rewarding lately, you think.
you shrug it off and trudge on.

__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 12-19-2012, 08:22 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: Entering Route 7 from Route 5.

your journey hasn't been very rewarding lately, you think.
you shrug it off and trudge on.

Official's Post


Route 7 offers new sites and new possibilities. You look out towards the water maybe you could go fishing ? you look inwards at the grass maybe you could take out your pokemon and have some fun in the grass.

As you continue down the path you notice something is following you. You turn back and see a little blue ball rush into the grass. You turn around and then quickly turn back to see it poke its head out and then go back into the grass.


Do you check this out ??
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 12-19-2012, 08:59 PM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post


Route 7 offers new sites and new possibilities. You look out towards the water maybe you could go fishing ? you look inwards at the grass maybe you could take out your pokemon and have some fun in the grass.

As you continue down the path you notice something is following you. You turn back and see a little blue ball rush into the grass. You turn around and then quickly turn back to see it poke its head out and then go back into the grass.


Do you check this out ??

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: Entering Route 7 from Route 5.


what on earth is that

you turn around, watching as the tall grass rustles. you slowly approach, sending out God the Aipom. God sits on top of your head as you creep forward, scouting from a greater height. as you walk, you notice something gleaming on the ground and almost step on it. you pick it up.

Obtained TM39 Rock Tomb!
hey sweet
you stow it away and continue searching through the grass...

__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 12-20-2012, 02:55 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: Entering Route 7 from Route 5.


what on earth is that

you turn around, watching as the tall grass rustles. you slowly approach, sending out God the Aipom. God sits on top of your head as you creep forward, scouting from a greater height. as you walk, you notice something gleaming on the ground and almost step on it. you pick it up.

Obtained TM39 Rock Tomb!
hey sweet
you stow it away and continue searching through the grass...


Offical's Post



*Steak I want your Aipom trade him to me !!! lol back to business !*


As you search through the grass you are surprised to find a little pokemon hiding. It seems scared but its curiosity lets it get a little closer.

A wild Azurill appeared !

Write a Paragraph if you would like to capture or battle it!
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:07 AM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Offical's Post



*Steak I want your Aipom trade him to me !!! lol back to business !*


As you search through the grass you are surprised to find a little pokemon hiding. It seems scared but its curiosity lets it get a little closer.

A wild Azurill appeared !

Write a Paragraph if you would like to capture or battle it!

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: Entering Route 7 from Route 5.

hmm
it seems you've been in a lot of battles lately, but your Pokemon don't look like they're gaining very much experience from these fights.
perhaps...the solution is to just keep on battling??

you let God take care of this Azurill.
upon seeing that you intend to battle, Azurill shrieks and lets loose a Bubble attack. God swats away the bubbles and lunges forward, smacking Azurill over with Fake Out. the blue ball is sent reeling, and God takes its chance to follow up with a Double Hit attack.
seeing how outmatched it is, Azurill tries to hop away using Splash, but God closes in with Pursuit, knocking the Azurill out.

good thing you aren't badge hunting.
the leaders would not be able to give you a badge large enough to scale with your team's insane skill.

__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 12-20-2012, 02:19 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: Entering Route 7 from Route 5.

hmm
it seems you've been in a lot of battles lately, but your Pokemon don't look like they're gaining very much experience from these fights.
perhaps...the solution is to just keep on battling??

you let God take care of this Azurill.
upon seeing that you intend to battle, Azurill shrieks and lets loose a Bubble attack. God swats away the bubbles and lunges forward, smacking Azurill over with Fake Out. the blue ball is sent reeling, and God takes its chance to follow up with a Double Hit attack.
seeing how outmatched it is, Azurill tries to hop away using Splash, but God closes in with Pursuit, knocking the Azurill out.

good thing you aren't badge hunting.
the leaders would not be able to give you a badge large enough to scale with your team's insane skill.


Official's Post


The little Azurill had no idea what was coming for it. After this the poor guy will be much more cautious next time its sees a human. You leave the grass field and head back on the road. So far Route 7 is turning out much more eventful than the last couple. This isnt necessarally a good thing. Something has been watching your battle and waits for the right moment to strike.

You continue forward unaware of anything watching you.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 12-20-2012, 07:21 PM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post


The little Azurill had no idea what was coming for it. After this the poor guy will be much more cautious next time its sees a human. You leave the grass field and head back on the road. So far Route 7 is turning out much more eventful than the last couple. This isnt necessarally a good thing. Something has been watching your battle and waits for the right moment to strike.

You continue forward unaware of anything watching you.

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: Continuing.

God rests on your shoulder as you carry on. Suddenly his ears perk up and he looks around anxiously.
dude
He starts growling.
dude
God tugs at your hair.
dude. stop
God jumps on top of your head.
stop dude
God points off into the distance repeatedly.
what dude
God starts making a bunch of noise.
dude
__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 12-20-2012, 07:43 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: Continuing.

God rests on your shoulder as you carry on. Suddenly his ears perk up and he looks around anxiously.
dude
He starts growling.
dude
God tugs at your hair.
dude. stop
God jumps on top of your head.
stop dude
God points off into the distance repeatedly.
what dude
God starts making a bunch of noise.
dude
Official's Post



God actions are causing you to be uneasy you look around to see what is causing the noise. You hear a branch snap and turn around only to see God rolling passed you. You are very confused when you see what did it.


Standing a few feet away is a curious looking creature.

A wild Ducklett appears

Write a paragraph about either a battle or capture.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com