Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 12-01-2012, 11:37 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post

Trainer: Zayna
Team:
Currently: Investigating bells

Gee, you sure know how to cheer me up, don't ya?

Mr. Narrator has, indeed, lost his noodle. But I think I found that out somewhere between the rampaging Electivire and the near-arrest. Still, good to have you back. I think.

I wandered up to the bells, awestruck. What on earth could these be doing here? This was the middle of the forest—as far as I could tell, there was nothing here. No houses. No people. No civilization. Just open space. It was nice to be back out in the sunshine again, but I had to wonder what was with this place.

But the bells… I walked up to the one in the middle and let my hand rest on the cold medal. They had a certain charm to them; beautiful, almost. I couldn’t tell how long it had been here, but I assumed that it must have been here for quite some time. I had the sudden urge to ring it, curious to hear the sound they would make.

I glanced over to my Pokemon, intrigued by their behavior. Did they know this place? If so… what did they expect me to do? Maybe they wanted me to ring it? Well, I didn’t see any harm in it, plus I was very curious to hear its chime. I gave the middle bell a good push and waited for the song it would sing.
Official's Post:

Just doing my job! If I see a spade, I'm calling it a spade.

Don't worry! Plenty more Electivire-esque narrations to come, I assure!

There was little around to imply any kind of history or association with the bells. Their appearance here was as unusual as a cow's appearance on Route 1. Completely unusual.

You ring the middle bell. It lets out a harsh melody, almost deafening the ears of you and your fellow companions. However, despite the pain-inducing noise that has just come about you and your squad, Freya and Blaze do not look unimpressed. Freya flaps her wings enthusiastically, squawking and flailing and moulting feathers everywhere. Blaze, on the other hand, lets out a large roar - the flame on his tail doubles in size for a few seconds. The bell appears to have had a strange effect on your Pokemon. They look much more powerful now! (Freya and Blaze have earned +2 battle/evolution experience.)

As the bell lets out its final chime, the ground surrounding it begins to crumble. The bell collapses and falls into the depths below, leaving a gaping crater in the earth where it once stood.

Two bells remain.

Old 12-02-2012, 12:10 AM
Zetsu Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu

Name: Zetsu
Party:
Currently: Searchin for Ralt-evoir! cont...
As Zetsu continues walking east, through Route 3's dense forest, He sees a clearing, followed by a path...

"That must be the trail leading up through Route 18.... Guess i should start heading south again..." he said to himself, having now been wandering through the forest for several days now...

Zetsu started making his way south again, making sure to take his time, although he was still determined to find the last pokemon he wants on this route, His determination was also slipping..

"Well.... if idon't find the pokemon I'm after soon... It might be time to move on.." he thought to himself, before resting himself against a rotting tree....

WFL Dream Team.
Old 12-02-2012, 12:26 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
Party:
Currently: Searchin for Ralt-evoir! cont...
As Zetsu continues walking east, through Route 3's dense forest, He sees a clearing, followed by a path...

"That must be the trail leading up through Route 18.... Guess i should start heading south again..." he said to himself, having now been wandering through the forest for several days now...

Zetsu started making his way south again, making sure to take his time, although he was still determined to find the last pokemon he wants on this route, His determination was also slipping..

"Well.... if idon't find the pokemon I'm after soon... It might be time to move on.." he thought to himself, before resting himself against a rotting tree....
Official's Post:

Your confidence is beginning to cease, as is your willingness to continue your search. Don't be disheartened. If you don't find what you're looking for, you can always come back here later, right?

As you lay your back against the tree, you feel a sudden jolt zip through your body. You leap up and look at the bark - it appears you had been blocking off a knothole in the tree. Inside a small nest of wild Pokemon rests.

x3
Wild Pichu appeared!
~Concerned
Old 12-02-2012, 12:33 AM
Zetsu Offline

Party:
Currently: Growing weary.

Zetsu had pondered, wether he should just come back later, but then he realized he didn't really want to back-track unless absolutely neccessary. He decided to give it one more night, and if no results, then he would move on.

Zetsu felt a jolt of electricity run across his arms, and as he awoke, he saw 3 Pichu's looking at me as if he was impeding the Pichu's path, and that's when he got up and looked at the rotting tree. There was a small hole, which happened to be their homes...

Zetsu got up, and smiled, moving aside so that the Pichu's could enter their homes. The Pichu's all walked into their hole happily, Then Zetsu laid back down, this time on the opposite side of the tree, exhausted and with aching legs, slowly drifting to sleep...

WFL Dream Team.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:10 PM
Zetsu Offline

Party:
Currently: Heading to Route 4.

It's now the next morning, and Zetsu woke up extra early, giving it one final try to find the pokemon he wants. Searhing high and low, looking through bushes and in hidden logs, in orser to find this pokemoin.

Zetsu, who had been searching for days on end for this pokemon, had grown to have an admiration for this elusive pokemon, Only appearing to the true hearted, this pokemon was a true testament to a trainers worth.

He already had 1 of the kind, and evolved it to his liking, but he wanted the other evolution, being on of his all time favorite pokemon, this was one pokemon he NEEDED by his side by the end of his journey.

Zetsu proclaimed that he would not stop today, untill either the day ended, or he found the pokemon he was after all this time...

WFL Dream Team.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:43 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Team:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

Just doing my job! If I see a spade, I'm calling it a spade.

Don't worry! Plenty more Electivire-esque narrations to come, I assure!

There was little around to imply any kind of history or association with the bells. Their appearance here was as unusual as a cow's appearance on Route 1. Completely unusual.

You ring the middle bell. It lets out a harsh melody, almost deafening the ears of you and your fellow companions. However, despite the pain-inducing noise that has just come about you and your squad, Freya and Blaze do not look unimpressed. Freya flaps her wings enthusiastically, squawking and flailing and moulting feathers everywhere. Blaze, on the other hand, lets out a large roar - the flame on his tail doubles in size for a few seconds. The bell appears to have had a strange effect on your Pokemon. They look much more powerful now! (Freya and Blaze have earned +2 battle/evolution experience.)

As the bell lets out its final chime, the ground surrounding it begins to crumble. The bell collapses and falls into the depths below, leaving a gaping crater in the earth where it once stood.

Two bells remain.

Whoa.... Didn't see that coming.

The sound terrified me, at first, but then I saw the effect it had on my Pokemon. I marveled at their behavior before realizing that my own heart was racing--not out of fear, but out of excitement. Something amazing had just happened, though I was clueless to what it was.

I glanced at the other two bells, wondering what would happen if I ran them as well. Was I allowed to? Though the one I rang had done something miraculous, I wondered what the other two would bring. Yet my curiosity burned brighter than my caution, and I approached the bell on my right.

Mentally crossing my fingers in my mind, I rang this one as well.

Old 12-05-2012, 04:02 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Party:
Currently: Growing weary.

Zetsu had pondered, wether he should just come back later, but then he realized he didn't really want to back-track unless absolutely neccessary. He decided to give it one more night, and if no results, then he would move on.

Zetsu felt a jolt of electricity run across his arms, and as he awoke, he saw 3 Pichu's looking at me as if he was impeding the Pichu's path, and that's when he got up and looked at the rotting tree. There was a small hole, which happened to be their homes...

Zetsu got up, and smiled, moving aside so that the Pichu's could enter their homes. The Pichu's all walked into their hole happily, Then Zetsu laid back down, this time on the opposite side of the tree, exhausted and with aching legs, slowly drifting to sleep...
Official's Post:

While you sleep something strange happens and you are woken up in a middle of the night. You wonder out half dazed..you find yourself in a strange field lost.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 12-06-2012, 08:14 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:

Team:

Whoa.... Didn't see that coming.

The sound terrified me, at first, but then I saw the effect it had on my Pokemon. I marveled at their behavior before realizing that my own heart was racing--not out of fear, but out of excitement. Something amazing had just happened, though I was clueless to what it was.

I glanced at the other two bells, wondering what would happen if I ran them as well. Was I allowed to? Though the one I rang had done something miraculous, I wondered what the other two would bring. Yet my curiosity burned brighter than my caution, and I approached the bell on my right.

Mentally crossing my fingers in my mind, I rang this one as well.
Official's Post:

You decided to ring the bell on the right.

This bell was much, much different to the one before. Upon ringing, it let out a soft, soothing melody that appeared to greatly calm the likes of Freya and Blaze - the excitement and emotion they exhibited prior to this bell faded, leaving you all in a meditative-like state. All appeared well and everything was calm. Not a soul stirred. After a few short moments, the bell mysteriously began to fade. The sight of this caused you and your companions to be taken aback. Suddenly, the ground begun to rumble. In the distance, emerging from the trees, you could see several creatures dashing towards you at high speeds. An assortment of wild Pokemon are coming straight at you!

As they get closer you can see the species of these creatures: two Pichu, two Ralts, a Munna and a Nincada.

These Pokemon appear to be very angry; they begin to attack you almost immediately! Both Pichu's electrical cheeks begin to crackle, eyes locked on your Freya. The Psychic type Pokemon begin to glow a strange blue colour - as this occurs, you notice your Charmeleon exhibiting a mutual glow. The Nincada begins to claw at the ground, digging a hole and forcing itself underneath the earth. What are they up to?

A wild Pichu, Pichu, Ralts, Ralts, Munna and Nincada appeared!
~Charging up Thunderbolts to fire at Freya
~Using Psychics on Blaze
~Using Psychic on Blaze
~Digging underground

"There's too many of them! It's impossible to aim your Poke Ball!"

One bell ominously remains.

Last edited by Etymology; 12-06-2012 at 08:18 PM.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:38 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: Entering Route 3 from Navi Town

Route 3. now you're getting somewhere...

Old 12-09-2012, 12:33 PM
Zetsu Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post:

While you sleep something strange happens and you are woken up in a middle of the night. You wonder out half dazed..you find yourself in a strange field lost.
Zetsu, still half asleep, stumbles aimlessly around the forest, not having any idea where he's going. He tries to open his eyes, but his eyelids felt so heavy it was as if they were forcing themselves shut...

Not having any strength left, Zetsu spun around a few times, before collapsing under a nearby tree, which seemed older than any other in the forest....

WFL Dream Team.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:34 PM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: Leaving Route 3.

your journey remains as quiet as ever...
looking around, you notice a small black CD lying on the floor. you pick it up and look it over.

TM66 Payback
cool, you were wondering when you were gonna find one of these. you stow it away and head to Route 4.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:13 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Team:
Currently: Battling with Pokemon and Morals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

You decided to ring the bell on the right.

This bell was much, much different to the one before. Upon ringing, it let out a soft, soothing melody that appeared to greatly calm the likes of Freya and Blaze - the excitement and emotion they exhibited prior to this bell faded, leaving you all in a meditative-like state. All appeared well and everything was calm. Not a soul stirred. After a few short moments, the bell mysteriously began to fade. The sight of this caused you and your companions to be taken aback. Suddenly, the ground begun to rumble. In the distance, emerging from the trees, you could see several creatures dashing towards you at high speeds. An assortment of wild Pokemon are coming straight at you!

As they get closer you can see the species of these creatures: two Pichu, two Ralts, a Munna and a Nincada.

These Pokemon appear to be very angry; they begin to attack you almost immediately! Both Pichu's electrical cheeks begin to crackle, eyes locked on your Freya. The Psychic type Pokemon begin to glow a strange blue colour - as this occurs, you notice your Charmeleon exhibiting a mutual glow. The Nincada begins to claw at the ground, digging a hole and forcing itself underneath the earth. What are they up to?

A wild Pichu, Pichu, Ralts, Ralts, Munna and Nincada appeared!
~Charging up Thunderbolts to fire at Freya
~Using Psychics on Blaze
~Using Psychic on Blaze
~Digging underground

"There's too many of them! It's impossible to aim your Poke Ball!"

One bell ominously remains.

Aw, man, this isn’t fair…

What was with these Pokémon? I wondered. Were they protecting the bell? I got that this place was unusual, but… could it be that it was sacred to the native Pokémon?

No time to think. My Pokémon were being attacked, and I needed to act quick! Reaching to my belt, I pulled out my other two teammates—Jayde and Critter. I aimed the Nincada’s capsule at Freya, and the little insect appeared on the bird’s head.

“Jayde,” I started my orders. “Protect Freya!”

Being part ground-type, the Pichu’s electrical attacks would be useless against her. Releasing Critter, I turned my attention to the Psychic types. All of them were focusing their attacks on Blaze—the Charmeleon wouldn’t be able to move, much less fight back. I needed to find a way to distract them, even for a brief moment.

“Critter, use Smack Down on that Munna!” I knew that this would bring the pink creature down the earth, which in turn would break its concentration. But as for the Ralts… I wasn’t sure what I could do with them, so I turned to Freya. “Gust attack on the Ralts, now!”

I bit my lip as I watched the battle unfold. Freya was the quickest, flapping her wings rapidly at the white-and-green Pokémon. They flinched as the wind created by her attack flicked dirt up into their eyes, and the light around Blaze lessened. The Pichus fired their thunderbolts at the bird in retaliation; however, the bug on Freya’s head leapt up and intercepted them. They were absorbed into her body with no apparent affect.

Blaze winced as the Munna’s attack took effect. Critter finally got his turn to shine, however. Stomping his peg legs, he forced rock from the ground and fired it up at the Munna. It flew up from underneath it, catching it beneath the chin. The rock floated above the wild Pokémon for a brief moment before falling back towards the ground with hard momentum, forcing it to the ground. Blaze was at last freed from his imprisonment.

“Blaze, quick!” I called out to him. “Flamethrower!”

The Charmeleon let out an outraged roar, fire spewing from his mouth. He directed the line of fire towards the Pichu and the Ralts, scaring the latter two backwards. Just as the reptile started turning his head towards the Munna, however, he cut off abruptly and called out in pain. The ground heaved beneath him, throwing him off balance. The wild Nincada! I had forgotten about it seconds after disappearing underground!

“Blaze, return!” I pulled out the Charmelon’s capsule and quickly recalled him. This was bad—he had taken three Psychic attacks, as well as a Dig attack… The last was especially super-effective against his fire. He would need some serious healing after this.

Yet the battle was not yet over. “Freya! Gust on the Nincada!”

The Pidgeotto quickly dispatched the bug, but we still had the Pichu and the Munna to deal with. The former two seemed rather tired. Something seemed to click in my memory just then—and I got the impression that I didn’t need to worry about electrical attacks from them now. The tiny mice couldn’t store much electrical energy in their bodies, and I imagine that they had spent it all on those thunderbolts. Still, they needed taken care of.

“Critter!” I turned to my rock. He seemed to understand, preparing an attack. Just as he summoned a boulder from the earth, he suddenly froze up. An eerie glow emanated from him—not unlike the one that had surrounded Blaze earlier. I turned to see the Munna staring at him with glowing eyes. It was attacking him!

“Fre—,” I started, but before I could finish, Jayde leapt in. The Nincada latched itself unto the Munna and dug its insect mandibles into it, pulling off a Bug Bite attack. A Pichu raced towards her, tacking off. I marveled at the little bug’s sudden pluck—but not for too long. Worried that she might get hurt, I called out, “Jayde, Dig!”

Obediently, the bug burrowed its way underground, effectively escaping the Pichu’s assault. Critter was finally able to finish his attack, crashing his boulder onto the Munna as well as the one Pichu. With those two knocked out, only a lonely Pichu was left. Despite having the odds turned against it, the Pichu turned to us bravely and tried to charge up electricity. Its cheeks sparked rather sadly, hardly matching its bravery. I frowned sympathetically, admiring its pluck. These bells must be important to the wild Pokemon, if they were so adamant about protecting it.

Jayde’s Dig attack finally came to realization—being super-effective, it finished off the last wild Pokémon. I sighed in relief before thanking everyone for their efforts. Turning around, I stared at the last remaining bell. A decision laid before me: do I ring the last bell? Or do I move on? I was wary, but…

I really wanted to ring it. Honestly, there was this undeniable urge that was eating at me. What would happen? What could it do for me and my Pokemon? The first bell had roused our spirits; the second had calmed our minds… The third…

No. I shouldn’t do it. This place had to be important to the native Pokémon, and I felt like I was desecrating it.

Ring it!

…Would it make me a horribly greedy, selfish person?

Ring it!

My hands shook as I stretched them towards the bell.

Do it!

I did.

Old 12-12-2012, 12:34 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Quote:
Zetsu, still half asleep, stumbles aimlessly around the forest, not having any idea where he's going. He tries to open his eyes, but his eyelids felt so heavy it was as if they were forcing themselves shut...

Not having any strength left, Zetsu spun around a few times, before collapsing under a nearby tree, which seemed older than any other in the forest....

Official's Post

You fall asleep at the foot of an ancient tree, swiftly carried away into foggy dreams. Hours pass you by, restoring your strength and vigor bit by bit. By the time the beams of the early morning sun awaken you the next day, you feel completely refreshed. You stand up, stretch, and prepare yourself for another day of Ralts hunting.

For some reason, you feel prompted to steal another glance at the tree you slept beneath. The branches, now barren with the coming of winter, reach ominously into the sky, bent with age and disease. As you wonder just how long this tree has been alive, a motion catches your eye. A white form skuttles over the thick bark, hardly paying attention to your presence.

A wild NINCADA appeared!
~Sucking Sap without a care in the world~

Old 12-17-2012, 03:29 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

Team:
Currently: Battling with Pokemon and Morals

Aw, man, this isn’t fair…

What was with these Pokémon? I wondered. Were they protecting the bell? I got that this place was unusual, but… could it be that it was sacred to the native Pokémon?

No time to think. My Pokémon were being attacked, and I needed to act quick! Reaching to my belt, I pulled out my other two teammates—Jayde and Critter. I aimed the Nincada’s capsule at Freya, and the little insect appeared on the bird’s head.

“Jayde,” I started my orders. “Protect Freya!”

Being part ground-type, the Pichu’s electrical attacks would be useless against her. Releasing Critter, I turned my attention to the Psychic types. All of them were focusing their attacks on Blaze—the Charmeleon wouldn’t be able to move, much less fight back. I needed to find a way to distract them, even for a brief moment.

“Critter, use Smack Down on that Munna!” I knew that this would bring the pink creature down the earth, which in turn would break its concentration. But as for the Ralts… I wasn’t sure what I could do with them, so I turned to Freya. “Gust attack on the Ralts, now!”

I bit my lip as I watched the battle unfold. Freya was the quickest, flapping her wings rapidly at the white-and-green Pokémon. They flinched as the wind created by her attack flicked dirt up into their eyes, and the light around Blaze lessened. The Pichus fired their thunderbolts at the bird in retaliation; however, the bug on Freya’s head leapt up and intercepted them. They were absorbed into her body with no apparent affect.

Blaze winced as the Munna’s attack took effect. Critter finally got his turn to shine, however. Stomping his peg legs, he forced rock from the ground and fired it up at the Munna. It flew up from underneath it, catching it beneath the chin. The rock floated above the wild Pokémon for a brief moment before falling back towards the ground with hard momentum, forcing it to the ground. Blaze was at last freed from his imprisonment.

“Blaze, quick!” I called out to him. “Flamethrower!”

The Charmeleon let out an outraged roar, fire spewing from his mouth. He directed the line of fire towards the Pichu and the Ralts, scaring the latter two backwards. Just as the reptile started turning his head towards the Munna, however, he cut off abruptly and called out in pain. The ground heaved beneath him, throwing him off balance. The wild Nincada! I had forgotten about it seconds after disappearing underground!

“Blaze, return!” I pulled out the Charmelon’s capsule and quickly recalled him. This was bad—he had taken three Psychic attacks, as well as a Dig attack… The last was especially super-effective against his fire. He would need some serious healing after this.

Yet the battle was not yet over. “Freya! Gust on the Nincada!”

The Pidgeotto quickly dispatched the bug, but we still had the Pichu and the Munna to deal with. The former two seemed rather tired. Something seemed to click in my memory just then—and I got the impression that I didn’t need to worry about electrical attacks from them now. The tiny mice couldn’t store much electrical energy in their bodies, and I imagine that they had spent it all on those thunderbolts. Still, they needed taken care of.

“Critter!” I turned to my rock. He seemed to understand, preparing an attack. Just as he summoned a boulder from the earth, he suddenly froze up. An eerie glow emanated from him—not unlike the one that had surrounded Blaze earlier. I turned to see the Munna staring at him with glowing eyes. It was attacking him!

“Fre—,” I started, but before I could finish, Jayde leapt in. The Nincada latched itself unto the Munna and dug its insect mandibles into it, pulling off a Bug Bite attack. A Pichu raced towards her, tacking off. I marveled at the little bug’s sudden pluck—but not for too long. Worried that she might get hurt, I called out, “Jayde, Dig!”

Obediently, the bug burrowed its way underground, effectively escaping the Pichu’s assault. Critter was finally able to finish his attack, crashing his boulder onto the Munna as well as the one Pichu. With those two knocked out, only a lonely Pichu was left. Despite having the odds turned against it, the Pichu turned to us bravely and tried to charge up electricity. Its cheeks sparked rather sadly, hardly matching its bravery. I frowned sympathetically, admiring its pluck. These bells must be important to the wild Pokemon, if they were so adamant about protecting it.

Jayde’s Dig attack finally came to realization—being super-effective, it finished off the last wild Pokémon. I sighed in relief before thanking everyone for their efforts. Turning around, I stared at the last remaining bell. A decision laid before me: do I ring the last bell? Or do I move on? I was wary, but…

I really wanted to ring it. Honestly, there was this undeniable urge that was eating at me. What would happen? What could it do for me and my Pokemon? The first bell had roused our spirits; the second had calmed our minds… The third…

No. I shouldn’t do it. This place had to be important to the native Pokémon, and I felt like I was desecrating it.

Ring it!

…Would it make me a horribly greedy, selfish person?

Ring it!

My hands shook as I stretched them towards the bell.

Do it!

I did.
Official Post

Time seems to slow down as you reach for the last bell. Everything about this seems wrong but you do it anyways. Your hand presses against the coarse rope and you pull down on it. The low tone of the bell sends out a shock wave that seems to echos throughout the woods. The low tone seems to hit you in the gut of your stomach, you have never felt this way before. You fail to notice the dead leaves falling off the trees. Still in shock you try to pull your hand away but find that its stuck. You being to pull frantically each time you pull you strike the bell again and again until the bell begins to break itself apart. Charmeleon fearing it was going to explode jumps in the way sending out a massive blast of fire. Your heart stops as you look away from the blast. The fire hitting the bell causes a new sound to ring. Soon you start to hear soemething else.

"Greed""Greed""Greed""Greed""Greed""Greed"
"Greed"
"Greed""Greed""Greed""Greed""
Greed""Greed"

"Greed"

"Greed""Greed"
"Greed"
"Greed""Greed""Greed"

"Greed"
"Greed""Greed"
"Greed"
"Greed""Greed""Greed"

"Greed"
"Greed""Greed""Greed"

"Greed"

You struggle to cover your ears as the same word seems to ring through your very thoughts. As quickly as it started it stops. You look up to notice the bell is starting to melt. You pull back as hard as you can but still your hand is stuck. You watch in horror as the melted bell started to drip down the rope. The strange liquid metal seems to have a mind of its own as it moves down the rope and into your palm. As soon as it reaches palm your hand is let loose and you fall back. You scream out in pain as you the metal burns your palm. You get up gripping your hand, you must find water to stop the burn !

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 12-17-2012 at 03:31 PM.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:55 PM
Zetsu Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

You fall asleep at the foot of an ancient tree, swiftly carried away into foggy dreams. Hours pass you by, restoring your strength and vigor bit by bit. By the time the beams of the early morning sun awaken you the next day, you feel completely refreshed. You stand up, stretch, and prepare yourself for another day of Ralts hunting.

For some reason, you feel prompted to steal another glance at the tree you slept beneath. The branches, now barren with the coming of winter, reach ominously into the sky, bent with age and disease. As you wonder just how long this tree has been alive, a motion catches your eye. A white form skuttles over the thick bark, hardly paying attention to your presence.

A wild NINCADA appeared!
~Sucking Sap without a care in the world~
Party:
Currently: Half Asleep

Zetsu looks over, and sees a Nincada suckling on the sap drooling from the tree, then thinks for a moment, still a little groggy from his rough night's sleep..

"Guess the bug will come in handy at some point.." he thought to himself, pulling out his pokeball.

"Come on out, Gallade! Use Psychic!"

A Psychic force picks up Nincada and throws it against the tree, and although it got injured, it still managed to get to it's feet without any trouble.

"this pokemon's stonger than i thought." He said to himself, readying for Nincada's retaliation.

Nincada started dancing around strangely, as if in a trance....

"Hmm must be swords dance" He said to Gallade, thinking of his nxt move.

"Alright, Gallade, Leaf Blade!"

Gallade charged at Nincada, his arms turning into glowing razor sharp leaves, and slashing away at Nincada, it was begining to feel the fatigue build up now.

Nincada threw some sand at gallade, the dust getting into his eyes..

"damn, Sand attack?" Zetsu grunted, thinking of one last attack to wear it down enough for capture..

"Alright, try a Night Slash!"

Gallade dissappeared in a thick black mist, and charged towards Nincada, although the attack just barely hit, aGallade stopping afterwards and still rubbing his eyes...

"alright, hopefully this is enough....Pokeball, Go!"

WFL Dream Team.