Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #331  
Old 11-27-2012, 12:48 AM
Latio-Nytro's Avatar
Latio-Nytro Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ERROR! EXPLOSION IMMINENT!
Posts: 4,467
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

You continue down the path with your brand new Pokemon! Nothing of interest happens...
Logan Falchino
Party: Kunai the Shellder, KatAna (Yes, the second A is capital and pronounced as such) the Phanpy.
Introducing KatAna (Which is so totally not a Warioware refrence)!


...Nothing noteworthy happens within the next few minutes or so, so Logan decided to do something with the time. He released his new Phanpy.

"Phan?" It said, observing the surroundings. It then met Logan's eyes, and albeit they weren't intimidating or intimidated, they definately had a seriousness about them. A 'I'm not really into it but I won't treat it as a joke' kind of look. Serious-natured, perhaps? Definately more gloomy than the always-smiling Kunai.

"Hi there." Logan said, reaching down to pet it. Phanpy immediately swatted the slow-moving hand with his/her trunk, which was more painful than immediately imagined.

"Owch! No need to be harsh...Anyways. You need a name, something I can call you and something you can agree to being called." Logan said.

The Phanpy took no time to put his/her nose to his/her chest and start 'talking' before Logan could say a word. "Phan phanpy! An phan ha Phanpy-Phan, han an anpy phanpy an hanpy!"

"...I honestly cannot understand what you're saying, even if the other way around doens't apply for whatever reason...Henceforth, the name." Logan said. The Phanpy looked a little frustrated, but then rolled his/her eyes, snorted, and just went along with it.

"Uhh...Katana? No, KatAna, like the second 'A' is capital. Sound good?" Logan said. "Sounds rather adrogynous to me, and I don't really know your gender-"

The Phanpy nodded about the name, not much for smiling but definately nodding, but immediately took his/her trunk and started drawling a circle on the ground, followed by a line attached to it and going downwards, followed by a line crossing the first. Replace every instance of 'his/her' with just 'her,' everyone, it's a Girl.

"Ok, you're a smart one...Anyways. KatAna it is, if that Nodding was anything to go by."

"Phan." KatAna briefly said, shrugging. Logan didn't immediatley put her back into her PokeBall, but rather let her stay out, along with Kunai. Adventure awaited, and he had so much to do, or at least he thought he did.

Anyways. He resumed his search for the likes of stars, Pokemon, or anything else useful/important/awesome.
__________________
The Avatar is from 5TailedDemonLizard!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Reply With Quote
  #332  
Old 11-27-2012, 01:14 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
Logan Falchino
Party: Kunai the Shellder, KatAna (Yes, the second A is capital and pronounced as such) the Phanpy.
Introducing KatAna (Which is so totally not a Warioware refrence)!


...Nothing noteworthy happens within the next few minutes or so, so Logan decided to do something with the time. He released his new Phanpy.

"Phan?" It said, observing the surroundings. It then met Logan's eyes, and albeit they weren't intimidating or intimidated, they definately had a seriousness about them. A 'I'm not really into it but I won't treat it as a joke' kind of look. Serious-natured, perhaps? Definately more gloomy than the always-smiling Kunai.

"Hi there." Logan said, reaching down to pet it. Phanpy immediately swatted the slow-moving hand with his/her trunk, which was more painful than immediately imagined.

"Owch! No need to be harsh...Anyways. You need a name, something I can call you and something you can agree to being called." Logan said.

The Phanpy took no time to put his/her nose to his/her chest and start 'talking' before Logan could say a word. "Phan phanpy! An phan ha Phanpy-Phan, han an anpy phanpy an hanpy!"

"...I honestly cannot understand what you're saying, even if the other way around doens't apply for whatever reason...Henceforth, the name." Logan said. The Phanpy looked a little frustrated, but then rolled his/her eyes, snorted, and just went along with it.

"Uhh...Katana? No, KatAna, like the second 'A' is capital. Sound good?" Logan said. "Sounds rather adrogynous to me, and I don't really know your gender-"

The Phanpy nodded about the name, not much for smiling but definately nodding, but immediately took his/her trunk and started drawling a circle on the ground, followed by a line attached to it and going downwards, followed by a line crossing the first. Replace every instance of 'his/her' with just 'her,' everyone, it's a Girl.

"Ok, you're a smart one...Anyways. KatAna it is, if that Nodding was anything to go by."

"Phan." KatAna briefly said, shrugging. Logan didn't immediatley put her back into her PokeBall, but rather let her stay out, along with Kunai. Adventure awaited, and he had so much to do, or at least he thought he did.

Anyways. He resumed his search for the likes of stars, Pokemon, or anything else useful/important/awesome.
Official's Post

KatAna suddenly takes off. You wonder if you've made that bad a first impression! You follow after her, calling for her to wait, but the little Phanpy keeps going.

Eventually she slows down and stops by the side of the path. She is pointing to something with her trunk. It seems she wasn't trying to escape, after all.

Logan obtained 5 stars.
Reply With Quote
  #333  
Old 11-27-2012, 01:29 AM
Latio-Nytro's Avatar
Latio-Nytro Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ERROR! EXPLOSION IMMINENT!
Posts: 4,467
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

KatAna suddenly takes off. You wonder if you've made that bad a first impression! You follow after her, calling for her to wait, but the little Phanpy keeps going.

Eventually she slows down and stops by the side of the path. She is pointing to something with her trunk. It seems she wasn't trying to escape, after all.

Logan obtained 5 stars.
Logan Falchino
Kunai the Shellder and KatAna the Phanpy
I wasn't that bad!


"sniffsniffsniffsniffsniffsniffsniff...sniffsniffsn iff...Phan!"

And with that, KatAna took off, darting somewhere.

"H-hey! Wait!" Logan said, starting to run after his new teammate. Was he that bad to her?!

"Stop!" Logan said. Having long legs, living with Parents and Unc (who both wanted him to be healthy), and just being faster than something that was beaten speed-wise by a Shellder, he immediately caught up to KatAna.

This did almost nothing to stop her, however, as she ran straight into Logan without a second thought. "Phaan han han!" She went, as if to say 'Outta the way!' Considering most Phanpy could lift and carry 150 pound weights with ease, Logan was no match. Fortunately, he was thrust over KatAna instead of trampled underfoot. He landed, pride and jaw somewhat wounded but body otherwise intact, and resumed the chase.

"Phanphanphanphanphanphanphanphan!" KatAna called, finally stopping near a tree trunk, pointing at something with her trunk.

"Uhh, KatAna, can you not barrel me-wait." Logan went, seeing what she saw: a 5-star coin.

Awesome.

"...Uhh, please don't barrel me over in the future...And great girl for finding those!" He said, attempting to pat KatAna. KatAna swatted his hand aside, again, though somewhat lighter. It still hurt.

"Owch." Logan said, involuntarily. "...Moving on..." Logan added, resuming the leisurly pace he had, keeping his eyes peeled for Pokemon, Stars, and other useful things.
__________________
The Avatar is from 5TailedDemonLizard!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Reply With Quote
  #334  
Old 11-27-2012, 04:54 AM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 1


Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: PHANPYQUEST




__________________
Evolves @ 2456

Last edited by Steak; 11-28-2012 at 07:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #335  
Old 11-28-2012, 12:43 AM
Latio-Nytro's Avatar
Latio-Nytro Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ERROR! EXPLOSION IMMINENT!
Posts: 4,467
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: PHANPYQUEST




Logan Falchino
Party: Kunai the Shellder and KatAna the Phanpy
Uhh...What?!


To say the least, Solarbeams were bright attacks. Logan heard the beam first, but once he turned around, he realized what was being fired: the most famous of all Grass-Type attacks, the light-based Solarbeam. It was being shot at something. Logan initially was afraid that it was a powerful Pokemon, but curiosity got the better of him. He had to see what it was. He walked back to the source of the commotion. KatAna had second thoughts, shown through light tugs on the leg (thankfully not enough to trip him), but thankfully didn't disobey her trainer and followed. Kunai, on the other hand, was just as curious as her master.

Logan cautiously peeked over a bush, and saw...Uhh...What?!

He saw someone that would definately leave a rather large impact in his mind for a while. This guy-whoever he was-was covered exclusively in bright, extremely noticable orange, except his Kamina Shades (shame on you if you don't know what Kamina Shades are), which were more akin to a orange-brown color, but all in all, still completely covered in orange. There was a small white smudge on his hair, presumably pidgey poop. Standing by his side was a one-leafed, red-eyed Sunkern, and it was firing a Solarbeam-looking extremely pissed while doing so. The angry Sunkern was aiming it at a Pidgey, presumably the cause of the dung on the Trainer's hair-quite a case of disproportionate retribution in Logan's view. Orange Guy (for lack of knowing his name) looked incredibly collected and calm despite the loud and bright Solarbeam being shot (then again, he might just be used to the noise, and he did have shades on).

It wasn't weird enough that Logan felt he was hallucinating, but it was definately out of the ordinary. Then again, he'd meet all sorts of stuff while he'd journey. Orange Guy here was probably just the beginning.

Also, he knew the rules. Eyesight means battle. He wasn't exactly hiding, either. Orange guy had a good chance of seeing him, and at that point, the battle was on (unless he wasn't hostile). Considering he somehow made a Sunkern look bada** (even if unintentionally), Logan honestly hoped he wasn't in a bad mood.
__________________
The Avatar is from 5TailedDemonLizard!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Reply With Quote
  #336  
Old 11-28-2012, 07:29 AM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 1


Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: PHANPYQUEST
you politely request that this impoodent impudent turd step off.

it does
but wait, what's this.
what is THIS?
looks like some dude has made his way over, no doubt attracted to the commotion caused by Lemongrab's righteous fury.
but this is not just some dude. you can only make out this person's shadow in front of the sunset, but GEE this person is HUGE. you are having a hard time deciding whether this is a wandering traveller or some obscure sun deity here to show you the light.
could this...be the dude that scored that Phanpy? you probably should have paid better attention to see what you were dealing with. it looks like you have sworn vengeance against a skyscraping demigod.
you glance over, looking for any body movement that would indicate whether or not this linebacker is going to stampede you.
at first he seems apprehensive of your appearance. ok, fair enough, you're already apprehensive of his stature. then his look turns to one of anxious anticipation.
wait.
what.
is this guy.
is this guy going to challenge you to a Pokemon battle or something.
with the legendary Phanpy on his team. oh goodness are you serious-






sup

__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #337  
Old 11-28-2012, 09:54 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 1

Official's Post (Steak and Latio-Nytro)

As you stare each other down, a Minccino pops out from a nearby bush and starts running around in circles around you both. It looks distressed. Is this thing insane? It does have a kind of maniacal expression on its face. Then you notice something falling from way up in the sky. The Minccino looks up, squeaks in fear and proceeds trying to dodge the object by running around like a loony.

The poor thing is so distressed it runs right into Steak and topples over backwards.


Wild Minccino appeared by Steak! Write a paragraph about the battle if you want to catch it! (Dude I rolled a 90, you were so close!)

Meanwhile the falling thing narrowly misses Logan's head and impales itself in the ground. There should really be a warning sign on Route 1, this seems to happen far too often. Maybe those helpful folk who make those Trainer Tip signs should pay the area a visit... No, stop smiling. This is not a laughing matter at all. Someone could be seriously injured. How do Sunkern get into the sky anyway?!


Wild Sunkern appeared by Logan! Write a paragraph about the battle if you want to catch it!
Reply With Quote
  #338  
Old 11-28-2012, 11:31 PM
Latio-Nytro's Avatar
Latio-Nytro Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ERROR! EXPLOSION IMMINENT!
Posts: 4,467
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post (Steak and Latio-Nytro)

As you stare each other down, a Minccino pops out from a nearby bush and starts running around in circles around you both. It looks distressed. Is this thing insane? It does have a kind of maniacal expression on its face. Then you notice something falling from way up in the sky. The Minccino looks up, squeaks in fear and proceeds trying to dodge the object by running around like a loony.

The poor thing is so distressed it runs right into Steak and topples over backwards.


Wild Minccino appeared by Steak! Write a paragraph about the battle if you want to catch it! (Dude I rolled a 90, you were so close!)

Meanwhile the falling thing narrowly misses Logan's head and impales itself in the ground. There should really be a warning sign on Route 1, this seems to happen far too often. Maybe those helpful folk who make those Trainer Tip signs should pay the area a visit... No, stop smiling. This is not a laughing matter at all. Someone could be seriously injured. How do Sunkern get into the sky anyway?!


Wild Sunkern appeared by Logan! Write a paragraph about the battle if you want to catch it!
(Oh, so it's all done by rolls! I kind of guessed that already, but still.)

Logan Falchino
Party: Kunai the Shellder, KatAna the Phanpy
DIVEBOMBING SUNKERN.


"Sup." is all Orange Guy says before something else happens.

First, what looks like an insane Minccino jumped out of the bushes and ran around him and Orange Guy. It was either doing this out of curiosity to see how'd they'd react (and was pretty much unafraid of making himself or herself look like a total lunatic in the process), or it was honestly as schizophranic as it looked. It clearly seemed psyched out about something. The Minccino then looked skyward, and Logan (and presumably Orange Guy) followed its gaze: what it saw was something falling out of the sky. The Minccino resumed full panic mode, running around without so much as half a clue of what to do, until it ran into Orange Guy and fell flat on it's back.

It took all of one second to realize what the Minccino was scared of: the falling object, a Sunkern of all things, landed directly on the ground an inch from Logan, kicking up dirt and dust all over him-his rather dull brown boots and blue (regular fit) jeans, his "$eriou$ Ca$h" T-shirt (Black Letters on a background of Pokedollars), and even his freckle-infested face. His black, curly hair would need a shower. At least it didn't go up his nose, but maybe it was because it was rather small?

When the dust settled, it was apparent that the Sunkern was completely confused as to it's surroundings. "Where am I?" it almost seemed to think, judging strictly from the fact that it was turning around, surveying the area it fell into, almost completely oblivious to the fact it even fell at all. It laid it's eyes at rest at the huge figure Logan presented. It flinched. This thing was completely unaware of how to handle the situation. Sunkern were rather weak Pokemon in general.

"...I'll just catch it, then..." Logan said, kind of weirded out by the whole situation, yet not enough to leave and pass up a Pokemon.

"KEEEEEEERN!!!" The Sunkern called out, panicked. Even IT knew it was nowhere near strong. It was attempting to hop away. It did this at seemingly all of it's speed, yet, simultaniously, very slowly.

"...KatAna, corner it and use Ice Shard. Geez, this is almost unfair..." Logan commented. Indeed, it would seem that way to even the least intelligant of men: Even KatAna, a Phanpy that was slower than a Shellder, was able to catch up and corner it without even going full speed. Without the Sunkern being able to do much else aside from simply think something along the lines that it was going to die horribly, before being injured by an attack that was more meant for speed than anything else.

"KERNKERN!!" It yelled out, sheer pain and misery pretty much being the only thing it was thinking. Logan felt nothing but pity for the cute yellow seed Pokemon. However, he knew better than to underestimate it, that it would have some defense mechanisim, being a Pokemon and all that. And sure enough, There was a kind of red aura surrounding the Sunkern. It reached out and connected with KatAna, who was already running away from it without much more motivivation. It turned clearly hurt KatAna, but then it turned Green and went straight back to the Sunkern, who's wounds were somewhat patched up. It looked somewhat less like it was in a horrendous horror story and knew it was the victim, but only so much, and wounds were still there. KatAna, conversely, didn't look 100% hot but definately was nowhere near exausted. Either way, that was one of the three Grass-Typed Drain attacks, either Absorb, Mega Drain or Giga Drain.

Logan was less hesitant about harming it AFTER the display of it's (admittantly low) power, knowing that the Sunkern wasn't frightened enough to not move at all. "KatAna, another Ice Shard!" Logan said. KatAna was eager to get revenge for the drain attack (it seemed to be that the attack had a moderate impact on KatAna) and immediately shot out another Ice Shard without further ado. The impact on the poor Sunkern was still strong, and it looked much weaker. Clearly, KatAna was doing more damage than the Sunkern could recover with it's attack.

"KERNKERN!" the Sunkern said, doing another Drain attack on poor KatAna.

"KatAna, dodge!" Logan said. KatAna didn't need those worthless words to try it, and neither did they assist the odds of dodging it in any way whatsoever. KatAna's life force left her body and was taken in happily by the still-incredibly scared Sunkern. It was still quite worse for wear.

"Ice Shard, just one more!" Logan commanded.

"Phan Phan!" KatAna went, creating more frosty chunks and firing them at the same blinding speeds. Logan took one hand and started fumbling around in his over-the-shoulder bag, hoping to retrieve an empty PokeBall before anything bad happens. The attack landed, which basically left the Sunkern consious by the skin of it's teeth. By no means was this any bit fun for it.

The Sunkern was starting up another drain attack, desparately trying to cling onto consiousness by any means needed. Meanwhile, somehow Logan had forgotten where he'd put the empty PokeBalls. Note to self, put empty PokeBalls on his person. The Sunkern was the faster of the two in this case, being able to try a third drain attack.

"Roll away, KatAna!" Logan called, out, now more preoccupied with the bag. KatAna obeyed, speeding up and out of the way of the Giga Drain's range in a Rollout, rebounding against a tree and landing without much issue. Just as this happened, Logan found an empty PokeBall, and threw it without much more ceremony. The Sunkern couldn't hop away fast enough to dodge it, so into the ball it went, in a flash of red.


...Back and Forth...Back and Forth...Back and Forth...
__________________
The Avatar is from 5TailedDemonLizard!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Reply With Quote
  #339  
Old 11-29-2012, 12:23 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
(Oh, so it's all done by rolls! I kind of guessed that already, but still.)

Logan Falchino
Party: Kunai the Shellder, KatAna the Phanpy
DIVEBOMBING SUNKERN.


"Sup." is all Orange Guy says before something else happens.

First, what looks like an insane Minccino jumped out of the bushes and ran around him and Orange Guy. It was either doing this out of curiosity to see how'd they'd react (and was pretty much unafraid of making himself or herself look like a total lunatic in the process), or it was honestly as schizophranic as it looked. It clearly seemed psyched out about something. The Minccino then looked skyward, and Logan (and presumably Orange Guy) followed its gaze: what it saw was something falling out of the sky. The Minccino resumed full panic mode, running around without so much as half a clue of what to do, until it ran into Orange Guy and fell flat on it's back.

It took all of one second to realize what the Minccino was scared of: the falling object, a Sunkern of all things, landed directly on the ground an inch from Logan, kicking up dirt and dust all over him-his rather dull brown boots and blue (regular fit) jeans, his "$eriou$ Ca$h" T-shirt (Black Letters on a background of Pokedollars), and even his freckle-infested face. His black, curly hair would need a shower. At least it didn't go up his nose, but maybe it was because it was rather small?

When the dust settled, it was apparent that the Sunkern was completely confused as to it's surroundings. "Where am I?" it almost seemed to think, judging strictly from the fact that it was turning around, surveying the area it fell into, almost completely oblivious to the fact it even fell at all. It laid it's eyes at rest at the huge figure Logan presented. It flinched. This thing was completely unaware of how to handle the situation. Sunkern were rather weak Pokemon in general.

"...I'll just catch it, then..." Logan said, kind of weirded out by the whole situation, yet not enough to leave and pass up a Pokemon.

"KEEEEEEERN!!!" The Sunkern called out, panicked. Even IT knew it was nowhere near strong. It was attempting to hop away. It did this at seemingly all of it's speed, yet, simultaniously, very slowly.

"...KatAna, corner it and use Ice Shard. Geez, this is almost unfair..." Logan commented. Indeed, it would seem that way to even the least intelligant of men: Even KatAna, a Phanpy that was slower than a Shellder, was able to catch up and corner it without even going full speed. Without the Sunkern being able to do much else aside from simply think something along the lines that it was going to die horribly, before being injured by an attack that was more meant for speed than anything else.

"KERNKERN!!" It yelled out, sheer pain and misery pretty much being the only thing it was thinking. Logan felt nothing but pity for the cute yellow seed Pokemon. However, he knew better than to underestimate it, that it would have some defense mechanisim, being a Pokemon and all that. And sure enough, There was a kind of red aura surrounding the Sunkern. It reached out and connected with KatAna, who was already running away from it without much more motivivation. It turned clearly hurt KatAna, but then it turned Green and went straight back to the Sunkern, who's wounds were somewhat patched up. It looked somewhat less like it was in a horrendous horror story and knew it was the victim, but only so much, and wounds were still there. KatAna, conversely, didn't look 100% hot but definately was nowhere near exausted. Either way, that was one of the three Grass-Typed Drain attacks, either Absorb, Mega Drain or Giga Drain.

Logan was less hesitant about harming it AFTER the display of it's (admittantly low) power, knowing that the Sunkern wasn't frightened enough to not move at all. "KatAna, another Ice Shard!" Logan said. KatAna was eager to get revenge for the drain attack (it seemed to be that the attack had a moderate impact on KatAna) and immediately shot out another Ice Shard without further ado. The impact on the poor Sunkern was still strong, and it looked much weaker. Clearly, KatAna was doing more damage than the Sunkern could recover with it's attack.

"KERNKERN!" the Sunkern said, doing another Drain attack on poor KatAna.

"KatAna, dodge!" Logan said. KatAna didn't need those worthless words to try it, and neither did they assist the odds of dodging it in any way whatsoever. KatAna's life force left her body and was taken in happily by the still-incredibly scared Sunkern. It was still quite worse for wear.

"Ice Shard, just one more!" Logan commanded.

"Phan Phan!" KatAna went, creating more frosty chunks and firing them at the same blinding speeds. Logan took one hand and started fumbling around in his over-the-shoulder bag, hoping to retrieve an empty PokeBall before anything bad happens. The attack landed, which basically left the Sunkern consious by the skin of it's teeth. By no means was this any bit fun for it.

The Sunkern was starting up another drain attack, desparately trying to cling onto consiousness by any means needed. Meanwhile, somehow Logan had forgotten where he'd put the empty PokeBalls. Note to self, put empty PokeBalls on his person. The Sunkern was the faster of the two in this case, being able to try a third drain attack.

"Roll away, KatAna!" Logan called, out, now more preoccupied with the bag. KatAna obeyed, speeding up and out of the way of the Giga Drain's range in a Rollout, rebounding against a tree and landing without much issue. Just as this happened, Logan found an empty PokeBall, and threw it without much more ceremony. The Sunkern couldn't hop away fast enough to dodge it, so into the ball it went, in a flash of red.


...Back and Forth...Back and Forth...Back and Forth...
Official's Post

PING!

Sunkern was caught!
Reply With Quote
  #340  
Old 11-29-2012, 07:40 PM
Latio-Nytro's Avatar
Latio-Nytro Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ERROR! EXPLOSION IMMINENT!
Posts: 4,467
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

PING!

Sunkern was caught!
Logan Falchino
Kunai the Shellder, KatAna the Phanpy, ??? the Sunkern


*Ping!*

Well, now Logan had secured a half-belt's worth of Pokemon (Aka 3). His first part of the journey was going fairly well, if he said so himself.

Now, whoever Orange Guy was, he probably wasn't just going to wait and let Logan get away without some sort of battle. Right? That aside, he wanted to battle himself (somewhat). He made sure to get far out of the way of whatever method(s) Orange Guy had in store for capturing and/or KOing the Minccino.
__________________
The Avatar is from 5TailedDemonLizard!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Reply With Quote
  #341  
Old 12-01-2012, 01:07 AM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post (Steak and Latio-Nytro)

As you stare each other down, a Minccino pops out from a nearby bush and starts running around in circles around you both. It looks distressed. Is this thing insane? It does have a kind of maniacal expression on its face. Then you notice something falling from way up in the sky. The Minccino looks up, squeaks in fear and proceeds trying to dodge the object by running around like a loony.

The poor thing is so distressed it runs right into Steak and topples over backwards.


Wild Minccino appeared by Steak! Write a paragraph about the battle if you want to catch it! (Dude I rolled a 90, you were so close!)

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: PHANPYQUEST
oh look, a phanpy!

oh wait it just morphed into a mincinno
we were so close

bunp

whoa there little dude...
chill.

the iron giant over there seems to be wrapping up a battle with a kamikaze sunkern.
mincinno shakes its head and looks up anxiously.

now is your chance...

> Steak: Abscond.

you hop onto your skateboard and zoom off in the opposite direction, while counting your lucky stars. that was way too much socialization for your tastes.
__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #342  
Old 12-01-2012, 01:59 AM
Latio-Nytro's Avatar
Latio-Nytro Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ERROR! EXPLOSION IMMINENT!
Posts: 4,467
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: PHANPYQUEST
oh look, a phanpy!

oh wait it just morphed into a mincinno
we were so close

bunp

whoa there little dude...
chill.

the iron giant over there seems to be wrapping up a battle with a kamikaze sunkern.
mincinno shakes its head and looks up anxiously.

now is your chance...

> Steak: Abscond.

you hop onto your skateboard and zoom off in the opposite direction, while counting your lucky stars. that was way too much socialization for your tastes.
Logan 'Atlas' Falchino (The Iron Giant)
Party: Kunai the Shellder, KatAna the Phanpy, Divebomb the Sunkern
Orange


"Abscond."

That single word, which Logan was still kind of hazy on the meaning of, (perhaps it meant something to the effect of 'I'm out of here?') was all Orange Guy said before suddenly bolting on his Skateboard and managing the fastest Skateboarding speeds Logan has ever seen in his life, leaving the anxious Minccino-and Logan-in his dust.

It was like the Flash got a Skateboard. Or something or other.

He'd refer to Orange Guy as Flashboard until he found out his real name, Logan decided (just as Orange Guy was probably calling him his common nickname of 'Atlas,' as Logan never gave him his real name either.) He would also refer to his new Sunkern as Divebomb. Because it did just that.

Anyways, what Flashboard was doing and why would be left to later. For now, he decided to get a change of scenery. Off to Route 2 for him, and after he confirmed he'd made it, he'd camp there. Night's cold fingers decended upon the world around him, and he'd perfer a warm, cozy tent to sleep in. If he was going to sleep at all...Which was most likely yes.

Logan Falchino left Route 1 and proceeded onwards to Route 2.
__________________
The Avatar is from 5TailedDemonLizard!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Reply With Quote
  #343  
Old 12-01-2012, 10:45 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: PHANPYQUEST
oh look, a phanpy!

oh wait it just morphed into a mincinno
we were so close

bunp

whoa there little dude...
chill.

the iron giant over there seems to be wrapping up a battle with a kamikaze sunkern.
mincinno shakes its head and looks up anxiously.

now is your chance...

> Steak: Abscond.

you hop onto your skateboard and zoom off in the opposite direction, while counting your lucky stars. that was way too much socialization for your tastes.
Official's Post:

You should really look where you're going.

WHAM!



"Moy head! Auuuuuuuuuuuuugh!" the cat-like Pokemon screams, rubbing its poor beige fur in pain. You fly off of your board and land onto the grounds below, scratching the precious orange paintwork of your vehicle.

"Uh. I mean. Meow." The wild Pokemon begins to make its getaway.


A wild Meowth appeared!
~Already injured, escaping
Reply With Quote
  #344  
Old 12-02-2012, 09:25 PM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

You should really look where you're going.

WHAM!



"Moy head! Auuuuuuuuuuuuugh!" the cat-like Pokemon screams, rubbing its poor beige fur in pain. You fly off of your board and land onto the grounds below, scratching the precious orange paintwork of your vehicle.

"Uh. I mean. Meow." The wild Pokemon begins to make its getaway.


A wild Meowth appeared!
~Already injured, escaping

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: PHANPYQUEST.............

dude
not cool.
you turn around and watch the cat Pokemon scamper off. something seems strangely familiar about that Pokemon...


> Steak: Abjure.

whatever, you let the Pokemon scram.
you begin to wonder why you're on this quest again.

__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #345  
Old 12-03-2012, 09:39 PM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 1


Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: no quest

hmm
it would seem that this quest has been a MASSIVE WASTE OF TIME. you feel as though you've been on this route for a month. maybe longer. but that can't be right. can it??
you pack up and head out. you figure this route has nothing else to offer you, and that Phanpy can have its day. for now.

> Steak: Re-Enter Route 2.
__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com