Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 11-23-2012, 09:20 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Name: Cobalt
Pokemon: Ralts
Currently: scheming

"Kirlia! Heal Pulse on Pikachu!" I yelled. A light blue wave flowed from Kirlia and hit pikachu causing it to wake up.
"Kirlia, try and take care of yourself for a few minutes!" I said. Kirlia nodded, then used Psychic to push the tentacles back. He then used Magical Leaf.
"Pikachu, I know I am not your trainer. Your trainer sent me to find you. See I have your pokeball." I said holding up the pokeball as proof, "I know you don't want to listen to some stranger, but Kirlia is risking his life for you, so all I ask is that you use thunderbolt on the water. That will give us a chance."
Kirlia continued to fight the losing battle as another telekinetic barrier was shattered. Pikachu looked at me confused, and now I hope it understands...
Official's Post (Cobalt Shadow)

The Pikachu looks at you for a moment... suddenly its eyes droop and it falls backwards. The shadow creature roars with delight. It flails its tentacles viciously. Is Pikachu's health connected to the shadow creature? Maybe it will wake up if you defeat it...

Kirlia looks over at you. Words begin to swim in your head. Shadows... warmth... light... suddenly a picture of the lighthouse enters your mind. What is Kirlia trying to tell you?!
Old 11-23-2012, 12:26 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Party: Kirlia
Currently: Feeling like a pyromanic...

Suddenly it hit me what Kirlia was trying to say. Fire. Fire creates light, and burns. I looked around on the ground and found what I needed. 2 medium sized rocks, and a branch full of leaves. The rocks were the size of baseballs, and the branch about 4 foot tall, 2 across, covered in leaves. I laid the branch on the ground, and bashed the rocks together. After a few times I finally created a spark, which caught on one of the leaves. It burnt slowly, and I got on my hands and knees and blew, making the flame bigger. Damn I wish I had a Torchic or Charmander now. The flames grew bigger, and eventually engulfed the entire branch. I could feel my hand starting to burn, but knew that I had to deal with it.

"Kirlia! Magical leaf from the flaming branch!" I said. I felt the burning leaves pulled off the branch, as the flew towards the beast in the creek. I heard a spine tingling scream as all the leaves hit home. The glow of the leaves, plus the fire, were harming the beast. After a few seconds of screaming, it descended into the water. I stood back, hoping this would be the end of it all (hint hint)...

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 11-23-2012, 10:16 PM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Currently: Feeling like a pyromanic...

Suddenly it hit me what Kirlia was trying to say. Fire. Fire creates light, and burns. I looked around on the ground and found what I needed. 2 medium sized rocks, and a branch full of leaves. The rocks were the size of baseballs, and the branch about 4 foot tall, 2 across, covered in leaves. I laid the branch on the ground, and bashed the rocks together. After a few times I finally created a spark, which caught on one of the leaves. It burnt slowly, and I got on my hands and knees and blew, making the flame bigger. Damn I wish I had a Torchic or Charmander now. The flames grew bigger, and eventually engulfed the entire branch. I could feel my hand starting to burn, but knew that I had to deal with it.

"Kirlia! Magical leaf from the flaming branch!" I said. I felt the burning leaves pulled off the branch, as the flew towards the beast in the creek. I heard a spine tingling scream as all the leaves hit home. The glow of the leaves, plus the fire, were harming the beast. After a few seconds of screaming, it descended into the water. I stood back, hoping this would be the end of it all (hint hint)...

As soon as the light from the fire gets going, the beast begins to recoil. It thrashes wildly, its tentacles hovering in the air, unwilling to come any closer to the flame. The fiery leaves spin toward it. It lets out a horrible cry. As the leaves hit, they burst straight through the shadower creature. There is no sound, but wherever the light hits, there is a gap in the shadows. Tentacles are sliced off and disintegrate and finally the shadow monster is nothing more.

You look down at Pikachu. Its eyes flicker open. It jumps to its feet and looks around. Its eyes are a strange colour, deep purple like the mist. It seems to be back to full energy. When it spots you, sparks crackle from its cheeks. It frowns a little. "Chu!" it cries, getting down into a battle stance.

Lighthouse Pikachu has challenged you! Write a paragraph about the battle to catch it!
Old 11-23-2012, 10:53 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Currently: catching pokemon.

"Kirlia! You up for another battle?" I asked. Kirlia was weak from the fight with the shadow monster, but nodded, and walked in front of Pikachu. Suddenly more sparks appeared around pikachu and grouped together to make a lightning bolt. The lightning bolt flew towards Kirlia.
"Kirlia! Block it!" I yelled. Kirlia raised his hands and put up a telekinetic barrier. Pikachu was much weaker than the shadow monster, so the barrier remained throught his attack.
Pikachu gave up on the thunder bolt, and ran towards Kirlia. This was its quick attack.
"Kirlia use Psychic before it hits you!" I yelled. But I was too late. Pikachu hit Kirlia with a violent tackle, which knocked him to the ground with pikachu on him. Pikachu began charging up another thunderbolt.
"Kirlia, Psychic then Magical Leaf!"
Kirlia closed his eyes, and created a telekinetic pulse like an explosion. Pikachu was forced into the air, when Kirlia used Magical leaf. The glowing leaves hit home. Pikachu began to descend. This was as helpless as it would ever be.
"Go Pokeball" I yelled, throwing it towards Pikachu...

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 11-24-2012, 05:37 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Currently: catching pokemon.

"Kirlia! You up for another battle?" I asked. Kirlia was weak from the fight with the shadow monster, but nodded, and walked in front of Pikachu. Suddenly more sparks appeared around pikachu and grouped together to make a lightning bolt. The lightning bolt flew towards Kirlia.
"Kirlia! Block it!" I yelled. Kirlia raised his hands and put up a telekinetic barrier. Pikachu was much weaker than the shadow monster, so the barrier remained throught his attack.
Pikachu gave up on the thunder bolt, and ran towards Kirlia. This was its quick attack.
"Kirlia use Psychic before it hits you!" I yelled. But I was too late. Pikachu hit Kirlia with a violent tackle, which knocked him to the ground with pikachu on him. Pikachu began charging up another thunderbolt.
"Kirlia, Psychic then Magical Leaf!"
Kirlia closed his eyes, and created a telekinetic pulse like an explosion. Pikachu was forced into the air, when Kirlia used Magical leaf. The glowing leaves hit home. Pikachu began to descend. This was as helpless as it would ever be.
"Go Pokeball" I yelled, throwing it towards Pikachu...

Pikachu is sucked into its Pokeball. It pings immediately. Pikachu has successfully been returned! As you scoop up the Pokeball, you hear a shrill cry like that of the shadow beast. You turn around, expecting to see the shadow tentacles rising from the water again, but there's nothing there... Does that mean there are other beasts out there? You wonder if Artemis is doing alright...

Pikachu temporarily joined your party. Pikachu will not listen to you as you don't have enough badges.

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 11-24-2012 at 05:46 AM.
Old 11-24-2012, 06:06 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Party: Kirlia, Pikachu (Temporary)
Currenlty: Looking for Artemis.

"Kirlia, return." I said. I knew that I would move faster without Kirlia, as well as I didnt want to lose him in the fog, and wanted him at full strength.
I crossed the creek again and found myself in the area with the glowing leaves. I turned right to go to the creek before, so I turned left, and found myself at the campsite where Artemis and I camped the night. This is where we split up.
"I think Artemis went this way." I thought walking in a direction. Suddenly I heard Eevee growl and the other noise again. I ran towards the sound and found Artemis and Eevee standing in shock at what they saw. A shadowy beast, except unlike the other, this one could fly, and it had Shinx if my sight served me correctly.
"Go Kirlia!" I yelled not keen for round 2...

Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 11-24-2012 at 06:09 AM.
Old 11-25-2012, 01:28 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Name: Artemis
Party: Eevee
Currently: (00c: Pardon the lame of this...)

Artemis stood face to face with this creature of darkness. It was one of the freakiest things that had ever met her gaze, it's body void of any distinctive features, eyes glowing a faint, eerie maroon.

It then started to rush around again, encircling the duo. The flash Shinx had most likely angered the shadow monster, and this was it's way of letting off steam. Or whatever, it wanted a fight at any rate. Rescuing Shinx meant complying...

Artemis ordered her Pokémon to use it's only normal offensive attack, Trump Card. However, the move went right though the enemy, like if it wasn't really there. Uh-oh...

Displeased, it flew up and lunged down at Eevee, movement slower then it had been earlier, but fast enough for out speed Artemis's order to dodge. This, on the other hand, seemed to hurt the brown Pokémon.

A second try at Trump Card ended the same. This wasn't looking good...

"Kirlia, Psychic!" Cobalt's voice...

A blast of energy came from what had to be his Ralts's evolution. It ensnared the beast, causing it to cry out, but instead of fainting, something interesting came of this. It's body took the shape of a falcon, a blurred one mind you, but still. It also appeared stunned...

"Trump card!"

Eevee nodded, a card like object forming, which was then used to slash the shadow. This time, although it didn't appear too phased, seemed to endure some damage.

"Another one!"

This time, however, it managed to avoid the third assault, taking to the skies, but not flying away. Instead, it charged down at Eevee, quicker then the last time, and sent her flying a little ways

"Are you okay?" Artemis exclaimed slowly backing toward her Pokémon.

"Eee!" she sounded a bit weaker, but still able to fight. The creature, apparently not seeing the need to change it's tactic, comes in for another swoop.

This time, however, Eevee has the time to bring up another Trump Card, the fifth one...

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 11-25-2012, 02:17 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Currently: fighting in Route 1.

"Kirlia! Keep it busy! But don't let it hit you!" I yelled out to Kirlia who nodded in response. Kirlia used magical leaf, which slashed through the shadows, which then regenerated. Artemis ordered Eevee to do the same thing.

"Artemis, do you have your lighter from when we lit the fireworks?" I asked.
"Do I ever not? I got a few spares in my bag" Artemis replied, pulling 4 lighters from her bag, "Why?".
"These things can't handle light. Magical leaf glows, but still doesn't kill it. Fire creates light. Just trust me." I replied, taking the lighters and running to a nearby tree. I began lighting a few leaves, but realized that it would take too long. Then I had an idea.
"Sorry Artemis, but your not getting these lighters back!" I yelled. I lit 4 seperate places on the tree, and wedged the lighters in between the branches, then took a few steps back. A minute later, the plastic casing on the first of the lighters melted, and the fuel ignited, causing a mini explosion, igniting the nearby leaves. The next of the lighters then exploded, and eventually the tree was up in flames.

"Artemis, it's ready!" I yelled, "try and get Shinx away from it!"
Artemis nodded and turned to face the monster. Eevee and Kirlia continued to battle it. The beast attempted to swoop again.
"Eevee! Quick attack, and for where it is holding Shinx!" Artemis yelled.
Eevee ran forward towards the shadowy beast, and jumped when it was closest to the ground. Eevee went straight through it, but disrupted the shadows, causing the beast to lose its grip on Shinx. Shinx fell through the air, but was caught by Artemis.

"Kirlia! Magical leaf! Same as before! Use the burning ones!" I said pointing to the tree. Kirlia eyes began to glow, as the burning leaves were pulled from the tree. They lined up in front of Kirlia then shot towards the beast, hitting home. The light from the flames and leaves combined cut through the Shadows. The beast screamed until it was nothing more.

"We did it!" Artemis said excitedly.
"Party isn't over yet!" I said, "We need to get this fire out."
The tree itself was bare. Leaves had either been used in magical leave, or had fallen off into the dirt and gone out. The tree itself had a few places where small fires were burning, but if it spread, the whole forest would be dead.

"Eevee! Use sand attack where you can reach to smother the flames!" Artemis yelled. Eevee obeyed.
"Kirlia, try and smother it with Psychic."
Kirlia's eyes glowed again, as it placed telekinetic barriers over the fire. Soon the lack of oxygen caused it to go out.
After a few minutes, the fires were gone, then we remembered why we came here....
"Is Shinx okay?"

Banner Made by Me
Old 11-25-2012, 06:10 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak

Official's Post

The darkness clears up. Route 1 is now open for travel!
Old 11-25-2012, 07:23 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Currently: fighting in Route 1.

"Kirlia! Keep it busy! But don't let it hit you!" I yelled out to Kirlia who nodded in response. Kirlia used magical leaf, which slashed through the shadows, which then regenerated. Artemis ordered Eevee to do the same thing.

"Artemis, do you have your lighter from when we lit the fireworks?" I asked.
"Do I ever not? I got a few spares in my bag" Artemis replied, pulling 4 lighters from her bag, "Why?".
"These things can't handle light. Magical leaf glows, but still doesn't kill it. Fire creates light. Just trust me." I replied, taking the lighters and running to a nearby tree. I began lighting a few leaves, but realized that it would take too long. Then I had an idea.
"Sorry Artemis, but your not getting these lighters back!" I yelled. I lit 4 seperate places on the tree, and wedged the lighters in between the branches, then took a few steps back. A minute later, the plastic casing on the first of the lighters melted, and the fuel ignited, causing a mini explosion, igniting the nearby leaves. The next of the lighters then exploded, and eventually the tree was up in flames.

"Artemis, it's ready!" I yelled, "try and get Shinx away from it!"
Artemis nodded and turned to face the monster. Eevee and Kirlia continued to battle it. The beast attempted to swoop again.
"Eevee! Quick attack, and for where it is holding Shinx!" Artemis yelled.
Eevee ran forward towards the shadowy beast, and jumped when it was closest to the ground. Eevee went straight through it, but disrupted the shadows, causing the beast to lose its grip on Shinx. Shinx fell through the air, but was caught by Artemis.

"Kirlia! Magical leaf! Same as before! Use the burning ones!" I said pointing to the tree. Kirlia eyes began to glow, as the burning leaves were pulled from the tree. They lined up in front of Kirlia then shot towards the beast, hitting home. The light from the flames and leaves combined cut through the Shadows. The beast screamed until it was nothing more.

"We did it!" Artemis said excitedly.
"Party isn't over yet!" I said, "We need to get this fire out."
The tree itself was bare. Leaves had either been used in magical leave, or had fallen off into the dirt and gone out. The tree itself had a few places where small fires were burning, but if it spread, the whole forest would be dead.

"Eevee! Use sand attack where you can reach to smother the flames!" Artemis yelled. Eevee obeyed.
"Kirlia, try and smother it with Psychic."
Kirlia's eyes glowed again, as it placed telekinetic barriers over the fire. Soon the lack of oxygen caused it to go out.
After a few minutes, the fires were gone, then we remembered why we came here....
"Is Shinx okay?"
Official's Post (Eternal Moonlight)

As the fires go out, the sky suddenly brightens. It seems the purple fog is dissipating! The Shinx's eyes flutter open! It looks at Artemis wearily, all traces of purple have left its eyes. It collapses on the spot. You grab Shinx's Pokeball and lift it in the air. A beam of red light shoots out and the Pokemon returns immediately.

Shinx was found! Route 1 seems to be back to normal! Quick, return the Pokemon to the lighthouse!
Old 11-25-2012, 07:29 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Party: Kirlia, Pikachu (Temporary) Shinx (Temporary)
Currently: Going back to Andromeda town

Shinx returned to the pokeball without a fight. This just got alot easier.
With the darkness gone, Artemis and I found our way out of the forest and onto the roads of Route 1. After an hour or two of walking along the road we saw a sign that we were thinking we wouldn't see again.
"Welcome to Andromeda Town"

*Cobalt and Artemis Left Route 1 and entered Andromeda Town*

Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 11-25-2012 at 07:34 AM.
Old 11-25-2012, 09:59 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

(Sorry if this is considered double posting. Nobody posted here in the two hours Artemis and Cobalt were in Andromeda town)
Currently: Entering Route 1

After what seemed like years, but was only a week and a half, Artemis and I have finally left Andromeda, with no intent to return any time soon. As we walked along the path, I was jumping at every noise, hoping it was a wild pokemon, to the point where I accidentally sent out Kirlia a few times.
"Cobalt calm down," laughed Artemis, "I have had Eevee as long as you have had Kirlia. You even evolved your pokemon. You techincally have owned more than me. But I am not throwing pokeballs left, right and center at moving bushes." Artemis laughed.
"Yeah, but you don't have an overachieving cousin who caught 4 in his first day." I replied. My cousin Crimson is 2 years older than me. He went on the same journey I am going on 2 years ago. He is somewhere in Hoenn now.
"I have had a pokemon for over a week and a half, and caught NOTHING," I said.
"What about the pikachu?" Artemis replied, "Technically you caught it."
"That doesn't count." I replied, "that was someones pokemon I was returning. Crimson had 4 in his 1st day!"
"Whatever." Artemis replied, obviously giving up reasoning with me.
I continued to walk, hoping I would have a chance to catch a pokemon soon...

Banner Made by Me
Old 11-25-2012, 10:28 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
(Sorry if this is considered double posting. Nobody posted here in the two hours Artemis and Cobalt were in Andromeda town)
Currently: Entering Route 1

After what seemed like years, but was only a week and a half, Artemis and I have finally left Andromeda, with no intent to return any time soon. As we walked along the path, I was jumping at every noise, hoping it was a wild pokemon, to the point where I accidentally sent out Kirlia a few times.
"Cobalt calm down," laughed Artemis, "I have had Eevee as long as you have had Kirlia. You even evolved your pokemon. You techincally have owned more than me. But I am not throwing pokeballs left, right and center at moving bushes." Artemis laughed.
"Yeah, but you don't have an overachieving cousin who caught 4 in his first day." I replied. My cousin Crimson is 2 years older than me. He went on the same journey I am going on 2 years ago. He is somewhere in Hoenn now.
"I have had a pokemon for over a week and a half, and caught NOTHING," I said.
"What about the pikachu?" Artemis replied, "Technically you caught it."
"That doesn't count." I replied, "that was someones pokemon I was returning. Crimson had 4 in his 1st day!"
"Whatever." Artemis replied, obviously giving up reasoning with me.
I continued to walk, hoping I would have a chance to catch a pokemon soon...
(Double posting is fine as long as it's been 2 hours since your last post!)

Official's Post

You hear a rustling sound nearby and almost jump with anticipation. This is what you've been waiting for! A small, cat-like Pokemon dashes across the path and into a bush on the other side. Ah-ha!

Wild Meowth appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you wanna catch it!
Currently hiding in the bushes.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:45 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Currently: Time to catch some pokemonz!

Suddenly I saw a meowth run into a nearby bush. I stopped and grabbed Artemis' arm with one hand and Kirlia's pokeball with another.
"Cobalt what the hell..." began Artemis before I told her to shut up.
"There is a meowth in those bushes." I whispered pointing.
"Not again. Cobalt calm down this is..." she started again.
"I am dead serious, just be quiet for a few minutes. I don't want to scare it away." I whispered. Silently I let Kirlia out of the pokeball.
"Kirlia, teleport in front of it, then Psychic." I whispered. Kirlia's eyes glowed, and suddenly he disappeared. A second later there was a rustling in the bushes and a loud "REOW!". Suddenly there was a deep 'BOOM' as a telekinetic pulse pushed blew past us, knocking the leaves off the bush, Meowth out of the bush, and almost pushing Artemis and I over.
"Holy crap you were right." Artemis said.
Meowth turned to face Kirlia, with a snarl on its face. Suddenly its fangs turned black, and it ran towards Kirlia, mouth wide open.
"Kirlia, that is bite, don't let it hit you! You are weak to it." I yelled out. Kirlia jumped back then teleported. Suddenly he reappeared behind meowth, who instantly turned around and pounced on Kirlia. It must have heard him. Meowth had Kirlia pinned down, and was slashing at him with its sharp claws.
"Kirlia! Psychic again!" I yelled out. There was another deep 'BOOM' and meowth was pushed off Kirlia. The Meowth turned around, and began to ran towards Kirlia.
"Lure it into the bushes and teleport out!" I yelled. Kirlia ran into the bushes, and the Meowth followed close behind him. When they were both in bushes, Kirlia reappeared in front of us.
"Now quickly, Magical leaf with the bushes!" I said. The bushes began to glow and the leaves flew inside the bush. From where I stood I could hear meowth screeching.
"Okay that's enough Kirlia, stop now." I said pulling a pokeball from my bag. The leaves stopped glowing, and I threw the pokeball into the bushes, hoping to hear the 'ping' of success...

Banner Made by Me
Old 11-25-2012, 11:15 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Name: Artemis
Party: Eevee
Currently: Watching Cobalt catch Meowth (nothing witty here today X3)

Artemis, who had been both annoyed and amused by Cobalt's antics, had taken to the sidelines to watch him engage the cat in a battle. It was obvious what his intentions were, to snag the normal type and add it to his team.

Kirlia was pretty impressive, as was the Meowth. Both exchanged blows, but in the end it was the former how had gained the upper hand.

Cobalt, not wanting to miss his chance, chucked a Pokéball at the feline

Would it work...?

Meanwhile, Eevee's gaze had gone from the battle to the rest of the route. What else could be out there...?

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }