Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 11-21-2012, 10:16 PM
Popshakes Offline

Default Re: GLADIATOR [su/ds]

Alrighty, I introduced Damon~ ;D Sorry if I have so many grammatical errors, I tried fixing them. D:

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
Old 11-21-2012, 10:32 PM
Cream Puffs Offline

I completed my character sheet. :)

|GREEN|
Old 11-22-2012, 04:04 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream Puffs View Post
This seems interesting, I would like to reserve a character spot. I'll have my sheets done as soon as possible. :)

NAME:
Derick Breekar
AGE/GENDER:
Nineteen|Male
PERSONALITY:
On normal terms Derick is a carefree normal teenager. He can be very serious at times when it is needed and is a very practical and deep thinker. Sometimes he get's into a devilish mood and pulls random pranks for no reason at all.
APPEARANCE:
Derick has brown hair, his bangs are also swept to the right but is very messy and covers his whole forehead. It mostly spikes down in the middle. The rest of his hair spikes up and towards the right. It's naturally spiky, he doesn't alter his hair in any way at all.

Usually he wears a zip up jacket with a white t-shirt underneath. The jacket is green and the hood is white. His jacket is always open revealing his shirt underneath. He wears long denim jeans that reach down to his feet, he dislikes shorts and likes to avoid wearing them.

His tennis shoes have baby blue stripes on the sides and he wears medium length white socks that you are unable to see because of the length of his jeans. Derick wears a heart shaped locket with a picture of his sister inside. He wears a black wristband on his right arm with a symbol of a pokeball. It's lined with a white design.
HISTORY:
Back when the original game was out Derick played a little. He always enjoyed playing with his sister Skyla before she went out into the real world. The night it was confirmed to shut down his sister had left the house. He misses her and has no form of contact with her at the moment. He carries around her picture in the locket given to him by her so to never forget her.

Recently there had been rumors of Gladiator's reopening. After hearing about it's reopening he knew he had to be one of the first to lay his eyes upon the game. Derick quickly sent in a video and waited for an approval. After some time he was accepted. He had been into video games lately and computer programming, but this by far will be the best game he'll play. When he heard about bringing one pokemon to connect with, Derick became curious. Obviously, he'd choose his Purrloin.
POKEMON LINK:
Purrloin
ABILITIES:
Trickster:
With this ability he is able to replace an item in the rivaling trainer's possession. An example would be replacing a sword with a knife. It has to be a simple replacement.
Unburden:
He can make an item weigh less than it actually is.
Limber:
He can get into small places easier than the average person by condensing his stature for a limited time.

Accepted! :D Welcome to the Battleground! ^^

LoL, guys... after reading Popshakes' post, I've decided: we really need to get to the Battleground xD I want to get my ebil plans into action! ;D

Freddie has an admirer, huh? Poor guy isn't going to know what to do with himself xD

Old 11-22-2012, 12:43 PM
Pokemon of Destruction Offline

NAME: Zachary Richards

AGE/GENDER: 17 Male

PERSONALITY: Zac is a cold person to be around. He only gets along with his Metagross being his only pokemon. However Zac deeply cares for Metagross and may care for others as well even though he doesn't show it. He is very pesistent and stubborn which is why he doesn't respond to people well. Rather than pick fights he tries to avoid them because his Metagross has a short temper.

APPEARANCE: Outside the battle field he is about six foot. He has dark brown hair with a red tint. He is a bit pale and has blue eyes. He wears a black short sleeve top with blue jeans. He sometimes wheres a green jacket but only rarely as he says it not his style. He has red sneakers and a black digital watch.

On the battle field he has light blue battle armour with glowing grey lines with flashes of pink to show Metagross's types. His helmet has a grey cross on it at eye level with glows during a psychic attack. His arms and legs look similar to Metagross's legs except with Zac hands at the end.

HISTORY: Zac never had any friends. All he did in his spare time was explore areas near the battle zone. He usually went to route 228 to observe pokemon. He though that observing pokemon might give him an understanding to them. One night he snuck out and saw a figure. It was quick but Zac was able to follow it. It was a Beldum. While trying to get a closer look it disapeared. Night after night he tried to find that Beldum. One day he found that Beldum hurt and injured. He healed it with a super potion but when it healed it fled.

A month later Zac came to observe more pokemon when a Rhydon came out of nowhere and attacked him. Since Zac had no pokemon he tried to get away but Rhydon used Rock Slide and Zac sprained his ankle. Suddenly Metang appeared and attacked Rhydon. Rhydon knocked Metang out of the way then headed for Zac. Metang started to glow and charged right at Rhydon. Before the impact Zac blacked out. When Zac awoke he was in a cave with a injured Metagross. Zac looked into Metagross eyes and relised it was the Beldum he saw a month ago. He healed the Metagross and Metagross used psychic on Zac's pokeball and activated it. Metagross was caught and there friend ship began.

2 years later Zac was Unova to take a holiday with Metagross. Zac fought a battle with another trainer and when he lost Metagross was determined to become stronger. Metagross trained and trained with Zac but wouldn't. Zac then found out about the Pokemon Gladiators returning and tried to get approved. He got in and when he found out he will be linked to his pokemon he thought he will finially see what it would to be like Metagross.

POKEMON LINK: Metagross

ABILITIES: Metallic Skin, Super Intelligence, Psychic, Super Strong and Can hover.

Last edited by Pokemon of Destruction; 11-24-2012 at 02:39 AM. Reason: Extended History
Old 11-24-2012, 12:04 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon of Destruction View Post
NAME: Zachary Richards

AGE/GENDER: 17 Male

PERSONALITY: Zac is a cold person to be around. He only gets along with his Metagross being his only pokemon. However Zac deeply cares for Metagross and may care for others as well even though he doesn't show it. He is very pesistent and stubborn which is why he doesn't respond to people well. Rather than pick fights he tries to avoid them because his Metagross has a short temper.

APPEARANCE: Outside the battle field he is about six foot. He has dark brown hair with a red tint. He is a bit pale and has blue eyes. He wears a black short sleeve top with blue jeans. He sometimes wheres a green jacket but only rarely as he says it not his style. He has red sneakers and a black digital watch.

On the battle field he has light blue battle armour with glowing grey lines with flashes of pink to show Metagross's types. His helmet has a grey cross on it at eye level with glows during a psychic attack. His arms and legs look similar to Metagross's legs except with Zac hands at the end.

HISTORY: Zac was Unova to take a holiday with Metagross. Zac fought a battle with another trainer and when he lost Metagross was determined to become stronger. Metagross trained and trained with Zac but wouldn't. Zac then found out about the Pokemon Gladiators returning and tried to get approved. He got in and when he found out he will be linked to his pokemon he thought he will finially see what it would to be like Metagross.

POKEMON LINK: Metagross

ABILITIES: Metallic Skin, Super Intelligence, Psychic, Super Strong and Can hover.
Looks good so far, but I feel like the history doesn't convey much about Zac. (Also, I asked for 2 paragraphs ^^') Seems like Zac and his Metagross are close, but could you possibly explain how they became close? Maybe talk about how they met? I like the idea of him joining the GLADIATOR contest in order to become closer to his Pokemon, though ^^ See if you can expand the history a bit more, then we'll see about your acceptance :)

*acceptance pending*

Old 11-24-2012, 02:40 AM
Pokemon of Destruction Offline

Thanks for the reply. I have extended the history.
Old 11-25-2012, 03:01 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Much better! :D I enjoyed it ^^ Welcome to the Battleground!

*Accepted*

Old 11-25-2012, 07:07 AM
Dragotech Offline

Second Character!
I mostly assume you have considered status problems...
I also put a brief description of the Pokemon's general attitude

Name: Gerald Benson
Personality: He really isn't a pleasant person. He is rather rude and is fairly inconsiderate. He simply is not a nice guy.
Appearance: He is relatively average height and weight. He has blonde hair and black eyes. His suit is based off of his Ariados aside from the color scheme. It has features mimicing Ariados, but it is green and glows a rather unpleasant purple.
History: He was from a lower class family. An accident left him orphaned. He grew up in an orphanage somewhere in Kanto. This was a fairly unpleasant experience to him. He left the orphanage as soon as he could and started a journey with a Spinarak he managed to capture there.
His travels took him through a few regions. He captured a houndour which was trained into a houndoom. They got along fairly well. He also acquired a Sneasel that never evolved. They were a alright. Gerald also aquired a Flygon which was caught as a Trapinch. This one does not get along with her trainer at all. Of course, his Spinarak evolved sometime during the journey.
Gerald finds himself invited to some strange game. He decides to find out what this is about.
Link: Ariados
Abilities:
Twin Stingers: Gerald takes advantage of a couple of dagger-like stingers that expose themselves when he punches. It is a remnant of Ariados's Twin Needle attack. It deals bug type damage and has the capability to give a "poisoned" status to the unfortunate target.
Toxic Webbing: An attack taking advantage of Ariados's Spider web and Venoshock. It ensnares the Target and deals damage to a target that is "poisoned."
Stinging Barrage: An attack taking advantage of the ranged capabilites of Ariados's Poison Sting attack. It does deal low damage but compensates with quantity as well as venom. It deals poison type damage and can leave the target with a poisoned status.
Venostrike: Gerald throws a full power, reckless punch. This attack pulls power from both Twin Needle and Venoshock. It deals both Bug type damage and Poison type damage. It may inflict a "poisoned" status and will inflict extra damage if the target is "poisoned" or if the target becomes "poisoned." It is a fairly desperate last strike move.

In case of rivals:
Scorn/Ariados (male) [Loyal Companion... may not always agree though]
Twin Needle, Venoshock, Spider Web, Poison Sting
Lyle/Houndoom (male) [Loyal, Cruel, and loving it]
Dark Pulse, Flamethrower, Nasty Plot, Crunch
Isis/Sneasel (female) [there are words...also rumored insane]
Faint Attack, Blizzard, Hail, False Swipe
Saand/Flygon (female) [mostly ignores trainer]
Sandstorm, Flamethrower, Dragon Claw, Dig
Old 11-26-2012, 11:11 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Accepted ^^ LoL, we have quite the crowd now xD

Old 11-26-2012, 11:58 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I will post either tonight or tomorrow. Just so you all aren't waiting on me. ><
Old 12-05-2012, 06:33 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Do we got everyone in the Game Center now, lol? Just making sure before we move on.

Old 12-05-2012, 06:35 AM
Dragotech Offline

I definitely have two characters on standby in the game center... Probably not a good idea to add a third perspective to think in with a third person.
So I think I am ready.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:22 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Hey can I make a second Character?

NAME: Crimson

AGE/GENDER: 17/Male

PERSONALITY: Crimson is a happy person, who tends to look at the brighter side. Since he was too small to defend himself against his father, but grew alot in the past 4 years, Crimson will stop a bully whenever he sees one. He however doesn't think things through, and will tend to get violent towards bullies easily. Crimson became a christian during a time when the church in Lilycove gave him a home before he got a job to pay for his own rent.

APPEARANCE: Crimson has jet black, straight hair which usually covers at least one of his grey eyes. He is tall for his age, and wears black and red clothes, preferably hoodies and trench coats. He wears a light grey marble cross necklace that was his mothers. His favourite clothes to wear are a black hoodie, underneath a dark grey trench coat, with dark blue, grey or black jeans . However he is open to wearing other things.

In the battlefield, Crimson wears a skin tight suit, the same colour as Typhlosions back. The suit is heatproof, and fire proof.

HISTORY: Crimson's mother passed away during giving birth to Crimson. Because of this, Crimson's father turned to alcohol, got fired from his job and became abusive. Crimson lived in the Johto region, in Goldenrod City. When Crimson was 10, he snuck out one night, to mail his application to become a pokemon trainer. However when he snuck in, he made a noise, and woke up his father, who beat him for sneaking out. A week later, a box arrived in the mail for Crimson, with Pokegear, 5 pokeballs and a 6th pokeball with a Cyndaquil. Crimson managed to keep Cyndaquil a secret for 3 years. When Cyndaquil evolved into Quilava, it began eating more, and Crimson had to steal more food to feed him. One night his father realised there was food missing, then began to beat Crimson for stealing food since they didn't have much money due to his fathers unemployment. Crimson yelled when his father hit him, and Quilava heard, and forced his way out of the pokeball. Quilava tackled Crimson's father causing him to hit the wall and knocking him out. But Quilava accidentally ignited Crimson's wall with his flames. Crimson grabbed his bag which had his pokeballs and pokegear, and climbed out the window with Quilava, and ran away as the fire department showed up. Crimson and Quilava left Goldenrod city and ran away to Olivine City.

From there, they caught a ferry to the Hoenn Region. He stayed at a local church for a while, until he got his own house, and got a Job at the Lilycove department store. Whilst staying at the church, he read one of the Bibles there, and became a Christian, like his mother, after a lot of thinking. He earned enough to pay rent, and lived with Quilava for 3 and a half years. During this time, Crimson applied for the Gladiator Program, and to enter a tournament (The same one Jacob and Gallade lost in) Over this time Quilava evolved into Typhlosion. Due to the low salary, Crimson ended up having to steal from his work to feed himself and Typhlosion. When he was caught, he lost his job. He had enough money to pay rent for a few more months, and competed in the tournament. He and Typhlosion won, and received a cash prize, and a Scyther. A week later, Crimson packed his things, and moved out, unable to pay the rent. As he was about to leave, a courier arrived with a package. This package was an invitation to the Summit center. Upon receiving this, Crimson spent the last of his money to take a ferry to the Unova Region.

POKEMON LINK: Typhlosion

ABILITIES: In the Battlefield, Crimson has the ability to run on his legs like a human, or run on all fours like Typhlosion. In the suit, a high pressure tube runs from one hand, up his arm, across his shoulders and down his other arm to the other hand inside the suit. It also connects to thin, flexible balloons of gas built into the suit in his back, and near the hamstrings and calves, as well as on the inside of his forearm and chest. Along the tubes on his arms and shoulders, small holes are lined, and when a button inside his glove is pressed, gas runs from these chambers through the pipes, and ignites, creating flames from his back. Crimson can also shake a his hand, causing gas from the forearm and chest tanks to flow into his palm and ignite. The gas tanks for his shoulders/arms and his palms are seperate, so if he runs out of gas on his back, he can still use his palms. These gas tanks are limited however. They are replenished for every game, but can be used up. Crimsons main moves are:
Flame Punch
Shaking his fists causes gas to pour out the vents on his palm and ignite. Punching whilst having flaming fist while sting.
Flame Jet
A switch on the inside of the suit forearm allows Crimson to change the pressure of the gas coming from his palms, causing mid-long range attacks. These however are in short bursts, and use alot of gas.
Heat Haze
When the flames burn hot enough, it can create a haze of heat to hide in. This uses a lot of gas, and is only used in an enviroment without water.
Evaporate
Intense flames from Crimsons back cause water to evaporate, creating a haze. This can also be used on Ice, however it is risky, as if the ice melts, but doesn't evaporate fast enough, Crimson could use all his gas.
Flame tackle
Crimson runs on all fours, igniting the flames on his back, violently tackling opponents.

Crimson's suit malfunctions in water. If flames are flaring when the openings come into contact with the water, water enters the tanks, forcing the gas out. If gas escapes the tanks all at once, creating a large explosion, then making the back vents useless. If flames aren't flaring, the gas tanks will keep the gas, but the tubes will be filled with water, and it will take some time to clear them and reignite flames. The openings can also be clogged by dirt, but this is easier to fix.

The inside of Crimson's Helmet has a computer interface (like Iron Man) which tells him how much gas is remaining, outside temperature and how long until the tubes are cleared (If water enters them when flames aren't flaring)

Pokemon
Typhlosion
Starter. Knows Flame Wheel, Flamethrower, Eruption and Inferno
Scyther
Received as prize for coming first in a tournament. Knows X-Scissor, Night Slash, Air Slash and Swords Dance
Swampert
Adopted as a Marshtomp from a Pokemon Shelter. It was abandoned as a mudkip, and evolved during a fight with a wild Houndoom. It was injured during the fight, due to its lack of experience, and was found by a ranger, and taken to the shelter. Knows Muddy Water, Surf, Earthquake and Hammer Arm
Electivire
Broke into the Lilycove Department store one night as an electabuzz, when Crimson was working late. It was playing around with the electrical equipment, and ended up blowing the lights. When Crimson found it, he caught it, and after a year, stole an electirizer from work to evolve it into an Electivire. Knows Thunderpunch, Thunderbolt, Giga Impact and Discharge
Metang
One day at work, a man who was a celebrity in Hoenn called Steven came in. Crimson had never heard of him. When Steven saw pokeballs on Crimsons belt, he challenged Crimson to a 2 on 2 battle when his shift was over. Crimson accepted and they battled. Crimson and Typhlosion managed to beat Metagross, but when Steven sent out Aggron, it defeated Typhlosion and Scyther. Steven told Crimson he did well, and gave him a Beldum, which later evolved into a Metang. Metang knows Psychic, Metal Claw, Meteor Mash and Hyper Beam.

This is it. Let me know If I forgot anything :)

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 12-13-2012 at 11:29 AM.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:11 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Yes--you certainly can! Everything looks good! *Accepted!*
Now hurry and get him into the Game Center so we can get the story FINALLY started x3

Old 12-13-2012, 06:18 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Members VS Staff [v2]

Ha ha I wrote it all last night on word. But I am out at the moment and won't be home for a few hours. Maybe:
Freddie: "we are still waiting on Someone called Crimson, but we can't delay any longer. Jacob, can you pass these and te instructions onto Crimson?"

It will be a matter of copy and paste when I get home.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me