Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #916  
Old 11-15-2012, 10:33 PM
Master Aqua's Avatar
Master Aqua Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 8,969
Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die (Not Recruiting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildude3000 View Post
Guys, I'm going insane. I've been beaten in the PWT too many times now lol. If ANYONE would be willing to help me transfer pokemon between my White and White 2, I'd be most appreciative!
have you tried poke star studio's?

Any runescape fans here, this is my meta beta outfits for rnage magic and melee
Reply With Quote
  #917  
Old 11-17-2012, 11:56 AM
Princess_Eevee9's Avatar
Princess_Eevee9 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Glen Allen, VA/Battle Frontier
Posts: 686
Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die (Not Recruiting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildude3000 View Post
Guys, I'm going insane. I've been beaten in the PWT too many times now lol. If ANYONE would be willing to help me transfer pokemon between my White and White 2, I'd be most appreciative!
That sucks o.o;; wish I could but I don't have my game.

Nice Lost, I'll try and remember to get on then.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #918  
Old 11-17-2012, 11:21 PM
Master Aqua's Avatar
Master Aqua Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 8,969
Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die (Not Recruiting)

It's official after genesect is banned i am back into competive battling.
Reply With Quote
  #919  
Old 11-19-2012, 03:29 PM
Princess_Eevee9's Avatar
Princess_Eevee9 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Glen Allen, VA/Battle Frontier
Posts: 686
Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die (Not Recruiting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
It's official after genesect is banned i am back into competive battling.
Banned?

Wow I forgot to get on this weekend, it was to short.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #920  
Old 11-19-2012, 05:51 PM
Master Aqua's Avatar
Master Aqua Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 8,969
Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die (Not Recruiting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Eevee9 View Post
Banned?

Wow I forgot to get on this weekend, it was to short.
ye i think we are looking at a 66% vote for a ban
Reply With Quote
  #921  
Old 11-20-2012, 08:08 PM
Princess_Eevee9's Avatar
Princess_Eevee9 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Glen Allen, VA/Battle Frontier
Posts: 686
Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die (Not Recruiting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
ye i think we are looking at a 66% vote for a ban
Haha, oh really?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #922  
Old 11-20-2012, 11:26 PM
Master Aqua's Avatar
Master Aqua Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 8,969
Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die (Not Recruiting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Eevee9 View Post
Haha, oh really?
ye it kinda looks that way, hey chekc out my new team -http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3474824
Reply With Quote
  #923  
Old 11-22-2012, 04:37 AM
Princess_Eevee9's Avatar
Princess_Eevee9 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Glen Allen, VA/Battle Frontier
Posts: 686
Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die (Not Recruiting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
ye it kinda looks that way, hey chekc out my new team -http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3474824
Looks good. Black Kyreum in OU O.O I kinda saw it coming when it was first introduced but still, kinda mind-blowing.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #924  
Old 11-22-2012, 06:10 AM
Master Aqua's Avatar
Master Aqua Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 8,969
Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die (Not Recruiting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Eevee9 View Post
Looks good. Black Kyreum in OU O.O I kinda saw it coming when it was first introduced but still, kinda mind-blowing.
Think of it as a what if rampados was viable. Tbh rampados has more power in nu compared to other Pokemon than kyurem in ou.

Girantina should probably be tested, I think it would solve ou's problems with out being op due to lack of recovery and many many weaknesses to exploit as dark ghost dragon ice are very common types to keep it in check and it can't hit terribly hard as base 100 attack isn't what it used to be nor is Draco or outrage so great on a wall weak to dark and he is weak to entry hazards
Reply With Quote
  #925  
Old 11-22-2012, 01:32 PM
Princess_Eevee9's Avatar
Princess_Eevee9 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Glen Allen, VA/Battle Frontier
Posts: 686
Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die (Not Recruiting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
Think of it as a what if rampados was viable. Tbh rampados has more power in nu compared to other Pokemon than kyurem in ou.

Girantina should probably be tested, I think it would solve ou's problems with out being op due to lack of recovery and many many weaknesses to exploit as dark ghost dragon ice are very common types to keep it in check and it can't hit terribly hard as base 100 attack isn't what it used to be nor is Draco or outrage so great on a wall weak to dark and he is weak to entry hazards
Hmmm I see.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #926  
Old 11-22-2012, 05:43 PM
Master Aqua's Avatar
Master Aqua Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 8,969
Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die (Not Recruiting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Eevee9 View Post
Hmmm I see.
People think smogon is crazy for unbanning kyurem b but in reality stats mean nothing if you cannot make the best of them.
Reply With Quote
  #927  
Old 11-23-2012, 04:56 PM
Princess_Eevee9's Avatar
Princess_Eevee9 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Glen Allen, VA/Battle Frontier
Posts: 686
Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die (Not Recruiting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
People think smogon is crazy for unbanning kyurem b but in reality stats mean nothing if you cannot make the best of them.
Welll, that is true. Especially for the legendaries.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #928  
Old 11-23-2012, 06:20 PM
Lost Soul's Avatar
Lost Soul Offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,353
Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die (Not Recruiting)

what's the word peepuls? Hope everyone that celebrates had a happy thanksgiving, and everyone that is looking forward to it, will have a happy holiday season, how's everyone been?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #929  
Old 11-23-2012, 11:24 PM
Master Aqua's Avatar
Master Aqua Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 8,969
Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die (Not Recruiting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Eevee9 View Post
Welll, that is true. Especially for the legendaries.
a base stat difference of 100 and a better ability is what separates moltress from ho-oh and moltress despite being epic in ou in non sr zones. I wonde rif the diffrence betwen ho-oh and moltress is enough to not at least.
Reply With Quote
  #930  
Old 11-24-2012, 05:55 PM
Princess_Eevee9's Avatar
Princess_Eevee9 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Glen Allen, VA/Battle Frontier
Posts: 686
Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die (Not Recruiting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Soul View Post
what's the word peepuls? Hope everyone that celebrates had a happy thanksgiving, and everyone that is looking forward to it, will have a happy holiday season, how's everyone been?
I've been peachy, using this weekend to tackle and get some of my homework done...is what I'd like to say if I could concentrate o.x, and yourself?

Ah I see.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com