Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 11-20-2012, 10:22 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 1

Official's Post (Cobalt Shadow & Eternal Moonlight)

You wait, out under the stars... well, you can't see any stars but you presume they're up there above all those clouds. At least, you hope they are!

Just as you begin to drift off to sleep you hear a strange shuffling sound. After a while it dies down again. Are you imagining things? Suddenly a flash of light illuminates the area. Your eyes flicker open. The shuffling sound can be heard again, this time closer. You stand up quickly. Could it be the Pokemon you're searching for? The sound seems to be coming from the forest. It's completely black in there... Anything could be waiting for you, not to mention you could easily break an ankle by tripping over. You wonder whether you should go and check it out. Maybe it would be better to wait until morning...
Old 11-21-2012, 05:41 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Name: Artemis
Party: Eevee
Currently: Waking up X3

Artemis was a light sleeper, it didn't take long before she had awakened. After sitting up, her eyes darted to where the sounds had come from, the woods.

It was literally pitch black and uninviting.

Yet, it seemed this was their first solid lead, and possibly their last.

"We should check it out" Artemis affirmed, sounding maybe less afraid then she should.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 11-21-2012, 05:45 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Name: Cobalt
Party: Ralts
Currently: Wondering what the hell just happened.

"That flash, I think it was an electric pokemon!" I said to Artemis. I knew ralts wouldn't be able to keep up on foot, so I called him back to his pokeball, and turned on my pokegear, using the faint light given off by its display to see where I was running. It didn't help. I still tripped four times as we were running. Eventually we stopped at a clearing. There was no sign of the pokemon we were after anywhere...

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 11-21-2012, 10:58 PM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Official's Post (Cobalt Shadow & Eternal Moonlight)

You stop in a small clearing, the mist seems thicker here. Despite the lack of trees, the sky is as black as ever above you.

Suddenly the world lights up with another flash of brilliant, almost white, light. It's coming from your left, off through the trees. Just as you turn towards it, there is an answering flash from somewhere to your right...
Old 11-22-2012, 01:38 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Currently: Chasing Electric pokemon

There were two flashes from opposite, possibly from two electric pokemon. I ran towards the source of one of the lights.
"Artemis! You find that one!" I said throwing her one or the pokeballs as I ran.
As I ran towards the source of the flash, I grabbed Ralts pokeball and threw it as far ahead as I could.
"Ralts! Magical Leaf everywhere!" I yelled. The ball landed and opened 20 meters in front of me.
"Ralts!" Ralts yelled, closing his eyes and raising his arms. Leaves rose everywhere and glowed, flying in all different directions and lighting up the area with their luminous glow.
I feel a sharp pain on my arm as one of the leaves sliced it. I could see blood weeping from it in the faint light.
I just hope this was enough to slow down the pokemon...

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 11-22-2012, 04:27 AM
The Luna Diviner

Currently: In pursuit of the light...

Artemis nodded, catch the Pokéball and taking off in the opposing direction.

Unlike Ralts, Eevee lacked a projectile attack, so striking it that why was an impossibility. However, that didn't mean they were out of options...

"Let's do this! Use Growl, and try and make as loud as you can" Artemis stated, her voice quieting down as she spoke.

Eevee nodded and unleashed a high pitched cry, and while it certainly didn't sound like any growling the teenager had ever heard, it seemed to work anyway.

The wild Pokémon, as anticipated, was startled by the unexpected, sharp sound. It seemed to slow down, giving them a window to strike.

"Use Quick Attack, try and use your hearing to locate it's location"

For a second time, the small brown Pokémon nodded and charged into the unknown...

Old 11-22-2012, 10:07 PM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Currently: Chasing Electric pokemon

There were two flashes from opposite, possibly from two electric pokemon. I ran towards the source of one of the lights.
"Artemis! You find that one!" I said throwing her one or the pokeballs as I ran.
As I ran towards the source of the flash, I grabbed Ralts pokeball and threw it as far ahead as I could.
"Ralts! Magical Leaf everywhere!" I yelled. The ball landed and opened 20 meters in front of me.
"Ralts!" Ralts yelled, closing his eyes and raising his arms. Leaves rose everywhere and glowed, flying in all different directions and lighting up the area with their luminous glow.
I feel a sharp pain on my arm as one of the leaves sliced it. I could see blood weeping from it in the faint light.
I just hope this was enough to slow down the pokemon...
Official's Post

You walk slowly, careful to avoid all the low hanging branches and small, thorny bushes in your path. Ralts' Magical Leaf creates a small amount of light in the darkness, allowing you to pick your way through the forest.

As you walk, you get the feeling you're being watched... You hear a strange, shrill cry in the distance but it soon dies down. What was that?! It sure doesn't sound like any electric Pokemon you know...

There is no further sign of the white light. You begin to wonder if it happened at all... but no, Artemis saw it too. You come to a rock wall. You can no longer move straight. Through the darkness to your left you can see endless trees. To your right you can see a faint gleam, perhaps of a small creek. Which way are you going to go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Moonlight View Post
Currently: In pursuit of the light...

Artemis nodded, catch the Pokéball and taking off in the opposing direction.

Unlike Ralts, Eevee lacked a projectile attack, so striking it that why was an impossibility. However, that didn't mean they were out of options...

"Let's do this! Use Growl, and try and make as loud as you can" Artemis stated, her voice quieting down as she spoke.

Eevee nodded and unleashed a high pitched cry, and while it certainly didn't sound like any growling the teenager had ever heard, it seemed to work anyway.

The wild Pokémon, as anticipated, was startled by the unexpected, sharp sound. It seemed to slow down, giving them a window to strike.

"Use Quick Attack, try and use your hearing to locate it's location"

For a second time, the small brown Pokémon nodded and charged into the unknown...
Official's Post

You take off alone, your Eevee racing ahead and trying to locate whatever made that light flash. You're sure it was an electric type... well, you think you're sure. As you get further and further from the clearing, you hear a strange cry from the direction you just came from. You pause for a moment. It sounded shrill and high, but not like something in pain... Hmm... You wonder if you're being watched in the forest... or worse...

You keep moving, slower now, and more quietly. Eevee pads by your side silently, its ears twitching. Suddenly it lets out a small whimper. Seconds later a huge shadow glides over your head, it's pure blackness almost invisible against the dark purple haze covering the sky. You duck instinctively. Another shrill cry tears open the night.

You wonder if Cobalt is alright. And what is that thing? Is it dangerous or friendly? And are you being watched or hunted? You decide whether you should press on alone or go back and try to find your friend...
Old 11-22-2012, 11:46 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Party: Ralts (Or is it)
Currently: getting sick of chasing these pokemon!

I ran ahead to where Ralts' pokeball lands and he was released, using the light of magical leaf to get through the thick forest. After a minute or so I found Ralts. Suddenly he started glowing...
"Ralts?! What's going on?" I asked. Suddenly the light became stronger than ever, forcing me to look away. When the light subsided Ralts was gone and Kirlia was in his place. Ralts had evolved!
"Your taller Ralts!" I laughed.
"Kirlia!" It said in response smiling.
"I guess you are Kirlia now!" I laughed, "but you look like a girl."
Kirlia didn't like that, and pouted until he saw the slash on my arm from magical leaf. Kirlia closed his eyes. Suddenly I felt a cold wave hit me, as if water was splashed on me. I looked down at the wound, which started to heal. Kirlia must have learnt heal pulse.
"Come on Kirlia, we had better find that pokemon or at least Artemis." I said.
To my right I heard a creek. Pokemon need water. Maybe the electric ones will be there.
We walked to the creek and inspected both sides with no luck. Suddenly I heard a pokemon cry. I didn't recognise it, but as soon as I heard it, I yelled "Kirlia Psychic!!!"
Kirlia closed his eyes and let out a shrill cry. Suddenly a telekinetic pulse flew through the trees knocking leaves from the ground into the air. There was silence after that, but I could have sworn I heard a thump of something hitting the ground...

Banner Made by Me
Old 11-23-2012, 03:24 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Party: Ralts (Or is it)
Currently: getting sick of chasing these pokemon!

I ran ahead to where Ralts' pokeball lands and he was released, using the light of magical leaf to get through the thick forest. After a minute or so I found Ralts. Suddenly he started glowing...
"Ralts?! What's going on?" I asked. Suddenly the light became stronger than ever, forcing me to look away. When the light subsided Ralts was gone and Kirlia was in his place. Ralts had evolved!
"Your taller Ralts!" I laughed.
"Kirlia!" It said in response smiling.
"I guess you are Kirlia now!" I laughed, "but you look like a girl."
Kirlia didn't like that, and pouted until he saw the slash on my arm from magical leaf. Kirlia closed his eyes. Suddenly I felt a cold wave hit me, as if water was splashed on me. I looked down at the wound, which started to heal. Kirlia must have learnt heal pulse.
"Come on Kirlia, we had better find that pokemon or at least Artemis." I said.
To my right I heard a creek. Pokemon need water. Maybe the electric ones will be there.
We walked to the creek and inspected both sides with no luck. Suddenly I heard a pokemon cry. I didn't recognise it, but as soon as I heard it, I yelled "Kirlia Psychic!!!"
Kirlia closed his eyes and let out a shrill cry. Suddenly a telekinetic pulse flew through the trees knocking leaves from the ground into the air. There was silence after that, but I could have sworn I heard a thump of something hitting the ground...
Official's Post

Suddenly there is a rumbling sound from the water... the Psychic blast seems to have awoken something. Shadow tentacles burst from the water and begin writhing in the air. Something small and yellow seems to be caught in one of the tentacles... is that... Pikachu?! Whatever it is, it's not moving... What are you going to do?

If you want to try to free the yellow thing, then write a paragraph about the battle with the tentacled monster!
Old 11-23-2012, 03:48 AM
The Luna Diviner

Currently: Chasing one upset Eevee

Artemis is very uncomfortable, it's quite visible in her features and posture. However, even with the fear mounting inside, she stands her ground. Whatever the creature was, it certainly wouldn't bully her without a fight.

That being thought, she was concerned about Cobalt. She hadn't heard him or Ralts since they split and in these conditions, that probably didn't spell good news.

"Cobalt!" Artemis called into the dark mist, her voice consumed by the void. He didn't respond. "C'mon, we sh-" the teenager was, interpreted by another sharp cry. It was much louder then the last, enough for Eevee to cringe in pain and run off.

Without thinking, Artemis dashed after her Pokémon, into the unknown...

Old 11-23-2012, 04:14 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Pokemon: Kirlia
Currently: regretting splitting up

"Oh Shi..." I began as one of the shadowy tentacles bean to move towards me. I ducked out o the way, barely missing it.
"Kirlia! Get pikachu down here!" I yelled. Kirlia nodded and grunted, running towards the creek. Suddenly he disappeared. He must have teleported though I don't know where.s Suddenly he appeared, above the tentacle holding the pikachu. It landed on the shadowy tentacle. Kirlia grabbed pikachu, then teleported next to me, bringing pikachu with him. I picked up pikachu then continued the battle.
"Kirlia! Magical Leaf!" I yelled. Kirlia was much faster than Ralts, which was obvious from the way it got Pikachu. Ralts would never have been able to pull that off. Now I see how much stronger it is...
Leaves from the ground and the nearby trees levitated in front of Kirlia and began to glow. Suddenly they all shot towards the tentacles. Though it seemed to hurt it, it wasn't slowing it down. Now I am regretting leaving Artemis.
"Artemis! Eevee!" I yelled out, hoping Eevee had as good a hearing as Artemis claimed...

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 11-23-2012 at 04:32 AM.
Old 11-23-2012, 06:23 AM
The Luna Diviner

Currently: FATEFUL REUNION OF FATE... in progress X3

Luckily, Eevee had not gone too far, thus catching up was't too difficult. Artemis noticed her Pokémon's small body shake slightly, but couldn't tell if it was out of fear or if that sound was to blame.

"It'll be okay..."

Eevee only looked at her with doubtful eyes.

"I'm not making things up... it'll take more then a shadow to best us" although she was downplaying the situation some, the girl did believe her words.

The Pokémon still appeared unsure, although she had stopped trembling, seemingly in response to Artemis's reassurance. However, before the teenager could add more, Eevee's ears began to twitch.

"Is something wrong?"

"Veeev" the small creature exclaimed, her head turning in the direction Cobalt had gone. Both stayed silent for a moment, trying to pick up any additional sounds. Nothing.

"We have to try and find them..." Artemis broke the pause, her eyes still gazing in that direction. The small Pokémon didn't reply, but stood up and started toward where she'd heard the voice....

Old 11-23-2012, 06:33 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Currently: Battling the Shadow-Tentacle-Monster-Thing

"Artemis! Eevee!" I yelled out, as I watched Kirlia attempt to stop an incoming tentacle with a telekinetic barrier. The tentacle shattered it like glass, knocking Kirlia into a nearby tree. Kirlia was stronger than it used to but was taking a beating from whatever this thing was.
"Aretemis! Eevee!" I yelled again hoping they would hear. Kirlia and I can't do this on our own. The fight would be so much easier if it wasn't hidden in the creek. Or would it...

Banner Made by Me
Old 11-23-2012, 07:05 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Moonlight View Post
Currently: FATEFUL REUNION OF FATE... in progress X3

Luckily, Eevee had not gone too far, thus catching up was't too difficult. Artemis noticed her Pokémon's small body shake slightly, but couldn't tell if it was out of fear or if that sound was to blame.

"It'll be okay..."

Eevee only looked at her with doubtful eyes.

"I'm not making things up... it'll take more then a shadow to best us" although she was downplaying the situation some, the girl did believe her words.

The Pokémon still appeared unsure, although she had stopped trembling, seemingly in response to Artemis's reassurance. However, before the teenager could add more, Eevee's ears began to twitch.

"Is something wrong?"

"Veeev" the small creature exclaimed, her head turning in the direction Cobalt had gone. Both stayed silent for a moment, trying to pick up any additional sounds. Nothing.

"We have to try and find them..." Artemis broke the pause, her eyes still gazing in that direction. The small Pokémon didn't reply, but stood up and started toward where she'd heard the voice....
Official's Post (Eternal Moonlight)

You hear a cry in the distance and are almost positive that it's Cobalt. Is he in trouble? Before you can get any closer, the black shadow from earlier swoops over you again. The sky lights up in a flash of blinding light. In it, you see the form of a small animal clutched in the shadowy talons of the beast. Electricity crackles from its cheeks, causing the white light. is that a Flash attack?! Eventually the small creature can give no more energy and collapses in the shadow's grasp. The world goes black again.

The shadow creature seems momentarily stunned by the light. It lets out a shrill cry and dives for the ground, only metres away. It skids through the dust. Its hard to make out exactly what shape it is, for its outline is blurred and wavers constantly. This is a creature truly made of shadow. And in it's grip... is that Shinx?!

You can hear Cobalt clearer now. He seems to need help. But are you just going to leave Shinx? The shadow creature shakes itself off. This may be your one chance to save Shinx. What will you do?

If you want to try to free Shinx, then write a paragraph about the battle with the flying shadow beast!

Quote:
Currently: Battling the Shadow-Tentacle-Monster-Thing

"Artemis! Eevee!" I yelled out, as I watched Kirlia attempt to stop an incoming tentacle with a telekinetic barrier. The tentacle shattered it like glass, knocking Kirlia into a nearby tree. Kirlia was stronger than it used to but was taking a beating from whatever this thing was.
"Aretemis! Eevee!" I yelled again hoping they would hear. Kirlia and I can't do this on our own. The fight would be so much easier if it wasn't hidden in the creek. Or would it...
Official's Post (Cobalt Shadow)

Whatever the thing is, it seems angry that you've taken Pikachu. Suddenly there is a disgusting sucking sound. The water beings to swirl around violently. Something large and black emerges. Its outline is blurred and it is hard to make out the shape of it at all... all you can make out are writhing tentacles and a black wavering mass of shadow. The thing lets out a shrill cry which makes your blood run cold.

Pikachu remains limp and unconscious in your arms. It cannot be revived.

You won't be able to beat this thing by force, you'll need a strategy. Could it have a weak spot? The shadow tentacles lunge at you and Kirlia, trying to snatch Pikachu back... you don't have much time.

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 11-23-2012 at 07:10 AM.
Old 11-23-2012, 07:42 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Pokemon: Ralts
Currently: scheming

"Kirlia! Heal Pulse on Pikachu!" I yelled. A light blue wave flowed from Kirlia and hit pikachu causing it to wake up.
"Kirlia, try and take care of yourself for a few minutes!" I said. Kirlia nodded, then used Psychic to push the tentacles back. He then used Magical Leaf.
"Pikachu, I know I am not your trainer. Your trainer sent me to find you. See I have your pokeball." I said holding up the pokeball as proof, "I know you don't want to listen to some stranger, but Kirlia is risking his life for you, so all I ask is that you use thunderbolt on the water. That will give us a chance."
Kirlia continued to fight the losing battle as another telekinetic barrier was shattered. Pikachu looked at me confused, and now I hope it understands...

Banner Made by Me