Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 11-11-2012, 09:19 PM
TrickyWolfyx Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to TrickyWolfyx
Default Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate & The Infinite Labyrinth English Fan Dub?

A dub would be kinda fun right? =D

I started an English dub of the trailer from the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate & The Infinite Labyrinth trailer, but I had no one to play Oshawott. D=

Instead, I wrote a song (i made the instrumental and sung) revolving around what the Pikachu talked about in the trailer.
Snippets of the fandub are at the end of this video. (my female pikachu voice lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLExalMU99E

If anyone would be interested to help me finish it, that would be really much appreciated.

All I need is an Oshawott voice actor/actress and sound effects which I could probably help with. ^^
Old 11-21-2012, 10:32 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate & The Infinite Labyrinth English Fan Dub?

O: I would love to help with this! I could totally be Oshawott. I haven't seen the video because I didn't want it to spoil anything in-game for me, but I'd be willing to watch it for a chance to do a voice. xD

I could also get sound effects if you need them, but yeah, count me in for Oshawott! 8D

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 11-24-2012, 09:47 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate & The Infinite Labyrinth English Fan Dub?

Seems like a good idea if anyone would ever get around to doing it. Jeez, did we all forget about the previous dubbing request, or did we just decide, collectively and subconsciously, not to do it?

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 11-24-2012 at 09:49 AM.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:56 PM
TrickyWolfyx Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to TrickyWolfyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
O: I would love to help with this! I could totally be Oshawott. I haven't seen the video because I didn't want it to spoil anything in-game for me, but I'd be willing to watch it for a chance to do a voice. xD

I could also get sound effects if you need them, but yeah, count me in for Oshawott! 8D

~GS.

Finally got around to it!

http://s59.beta.photobucket.com/user...fe8e7.mp4.html

Just got the voices and sound effects in! I'll post this in the voice acting thread as well. Whenever I figure out away, I'll upload it to youtube!
Old 02-11-2013, 12:28 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

XDD That's awesome! I think that's great for a first dub project thing. xD Good job with the sound effects! O: I think you did it really well! Makes me wanna send you those lines. -w- Maybe I should. xD The bloopers, I mean. If I sent you them now, would you add them to the video? O:

MAKES ME WANNA DO MOAR DUBS!

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.