Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 11-09-2012, 05:14 PM
Popshakes Offline

Default Re: GLADIATOR [su/ds]

Finished both my characters! My post should be up soon today~

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
Old 11-09-2012, 08:28 PM
Dragotech Offline

so I can start torturing you...
>.>'
... Judging...
... Judging...
... Judging...

Decision Made!!
Spoiler:
Okay I am good with that! ^_^'
Old 11-09-2012, 09:33 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Geez I make Jacob scope out the competition and just about everyone else does the same thing XD Someone is quite the trend setter bahahahahaha

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 11-10-2012, 03:37 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
His usually dark brown hair, was now appearing red due to the lighting in the room
Smart alek :P In my defense, it looked quite red on my laptop :P

Also, as a notices--please do not scatter OOC within your actual story text. Keep them at the beginning or the end. As for the battle armor thing... Well, I would have preferred not to have characters know until they enter the game, but since Gallade is part psychic, I'll let it slide. Future Sight and all.

But... yeah, I'm also wondering why everyone decided to copy you with the whole "sizing up the competition" thing ^^'

And, LoL, poor Kyle xD I'm so mean xD

Old 11-10-2012, 03:46 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Ha ha I wasn't meaning to be a smart arse I just wanted to make it clear XD

I will leave footnotes then for OOC stuff at the end?

Also Jacob doesn't know what his armour will be, but thinks he may have telekinetic due to gallades psychic nature. It is like Freddie thinking he will have some form of electric power because of Luxray XD.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 11-10-2012, 03:58 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Yep, you made it clear: You're a smart alek xDDD Kidding ^^

Footnotes or, er, headers (I guess you could call it?) would be preferable ^^ But if you have a question, you can always ask it here in this thread rather than the actual RP--it makes it easier to answer that way xD

Oh, Freddie knows what he's getting cuz he's a SUMMIT intern--he got to play the game before any of the participants, which is why he'll be acting as your game guide throughout the RP ^^ But yeah, I get what you're saying xD

Old 11-10-2012, 04:04 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Default Re: Members VS Staff [v2]

Yeah ha ha he just found out how to use the power if he has it (which we both know he does XD)

Banner Made by Me
Old 11-15-2012, 01:02 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Sorry things have been a bit slow on my end, guys. I had this weird allergic reaction to something, so I've been out of sorts these past few days. I'm hoping I'll be able to post later this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popshakes View Post

NAME: Damon Eelayo.

AGE/GENDER: 20/Male.

PERSONALITY: Damon is definitely quite the catch with ladies. He tends to portray himself as a badboy out on a mission. Now, if that doesn't scream mysterious, what does? In reality, Damon is just full of himself. He's totally narcissistic and just can't get enough of trying to make himself more and more appealing. He tries to be someone he isn't. Even though he knows what he's doing is wrong morally and that if his sister caught him acting this way he'd hear it from her forever - he still can't find it in himself to actually BE himself truly. Damon just has a hard time finding who he is and wants to be.

When Damon isn't out to impress anyone, or when he's with Nikki, he's down-to-Earth and warm with affection. He's overprotective and acts almost as his sister's father-figure (since the two hardly even knew their own parents). Damon just doesn't want to lose the only family he has left. Truthfully, although Damon lets people into his world, he can never find himself to trust anyone - besides those that have proven themselves to him in terms of loyalty and respect. After many betrayals in life, he can't see it in himself to fall in love like he used to or to look at the world optimistically. In turn, when Damon isn't out to impress he can absolutely be quite the pessimist.

APPEARANCE: Damon stands at 5'9'' with a sturdy and built body weighing out at a slim 138 lbs. Natural in color his hair is a striking black. His hair stands on it's own in short, spiky tufts leaving one thick strand curled on his forehead in an aqua tone - the only part of his dark hair that is colored. His face seems chiseled almost due to the fact it's nearly flawless in texture and composure. Unlike his sister, he has no freckles whatsoever. He has higher cheekbones though, giving him a slight squint when he blazes a smile. Along with his sister, his eyes are also a striking emerald and they too blend nicely against his lightly bronzed skin - from years of tanning.

His attire blends between surfer and metal on occassion. Usually his normal attire consists of a cut-sleeve black vest with white ruffles around the neck, no shirt, skinny, tattered blue-jeans with a chain connected to his left belt-loop connecting to a belt hoop near his zipper, and old, black dress-shoes. It goes without saying that his attire speaks out in a profound way. On his neck he wears a thin, silver-chained necklace with a small heart-shaped gold locket. Inside is a family picture of his sister Nikki when she was 3, Damon when he was 5, and his parents. Besides his outfit, Damon loves showing off his muscles after years upon years of hitting the gym. Of course, he has a chiseled abdomen to complement his features - not to mention biceps to lift 180+ lbs due to his training.

His GLADIATOR outfit takes on a personality of it's own. He's fitted with a black suit that covers almost his entire body. The toes and heels of his feet are left bare as well as his fingers. His suit doesn't travel to his head at all besides it being on his neck. To cover the missing suit-parts on his feet he's suited with boots that travel halfway up to his calves. His boots have swirling circles that permeate an oministic yellow glow. On either side of his thighs are yellow, spiky tufts that travel to just above his knees. They usually are connected to his suit. On his shoulders are spiked, yellow pads that are attached to the suit. This pattern is also seen on his wrists. On his wrists he has yellow, spiked tufts that resemble a Manectric's fur. This fur travels to the tips of his fingers, covering the top side of his hand almost. This tuft is definitely attached and cannot come off his suit, unlike the tufts on his thighs. On his chest and arms respectively there are swirling lightning bolts that glow the same ominous yellow in comparison to his boots - however the ones on his arms and chest resemble a shape more-so than his boots. On Damon's face there are arches under his eyes - in comparison to Nikki's. These also glow the same yellow that his suit gives off. His helmet is an exact copy of a Manectric's mane. His hair is covered in full - besides the blue lock that hangs down on his forehead. His helmet also has another feature that allows him put down a black, semi-transparent sheath that lowers to just above his nose, covering his eyes. This sensor is later described in abilities. This also changes his eye color from emerald to ruby when the sheath is lowered.

Damon has almost an unlimited supply of electricity built into his suit due to the fact the tufts of 'fur' on his suit conducts their own electricity whenever he's moving (and they can store his electricity). It is best not to touch his 'fur' unless said person wants to get their suit fried. His weaponry consists purely on his abilities spare his one weapon that doesn't directly fit any of his listed abilities (below). This weapon comes in a pair and is hidden beneath the tufts on his thighs. They are simple daggers that portray the same pattern as his suit. They aren't special besides the fact they're normal daggers for desperate attacking purposes.

HISTORY: Damon was born and raised in the glorious land of Nimbasa City, Unova. His parents were quite the bigshows and thus Damon also hardly knew anything about them as he grew older. In his early years he was what the other kids called mean, nasty, and downright evil. He was known for starting fights and picking on other children - mostly due to not having parents to teach him right from wrong growing up. Damon was especially cruel to the bullies that picked on his younger sister, Nikki. He was known for being suspended all throughout elementary school and most of middle school. Not to mention he had countless of psychologists monitoring him each time he came out of class.

As the years passed by Damon calmed down and focused his attention on the opposite sex. Hormonal and straight out of puberty Damon stopped causing problems for his schools - however, he did get into the occassional fight here and there to protect his sister. After graduating from high school Damon took time away from being his sister's protector and ventured off into the world of Pokemon training, thus, traveling away from his homeland of Unova and entering the foreign land of Hoenn. Since the two years he has been gone he hasn't once messaged his sister nor heard from her. The only reason Damon came back to Unova was because he received a mysterious letter from an organization calling themselves SUMMIT - offering him a chance to prove his power and might to show everyone who the strongest of the strong are - of course his ego drove him back to Unova...

POKEMON LINK: Manectric/Yellow.

ABILITIES: Eyes of the Wolf: When Damon activates his helmet his eyes change from emerald to ruby and his senses becomes heightened. He is able to see the heat signatures in every playable character as well as a special scent that follows each player. Due to his enhancements he is clearly able to hunt his opponents at a faster pace. However, the sensors can be a bit buggy at times if the opponent does something to throw him off, such as: hiding their scent, mixing scents, cooling down their bodies to almost frozen, etc.

Thunderblade: Damon is able to summon blades of lightning to help him in long-distance fighting - this technique also works in short-distance battles but isn't recommended. Damon is able to summon Thunderblades by emitting electrical charges from his suit and, in comparison to his sister, releasing them in the form of a blade of lightning. These blades are dagger-sized and are handy to throw. If in a short-distance battle Damon is able to size-up his daggers and make them into swords. However, this method usually isn't the wisest as it takes more power to create a sword then it does a dagger, not to mention, it takes a lot more time - time he may need on the grid.

Ears of the Wolf: When Damon's helmet is on he is able to hear things ten times more accurately and better than if his helmet was off. He basically retains a form of 'super-hearing' and can hear things up to a half-mile-radius. Of course, sounds from that far away tend to fade into murmurs more than clear sentences. However, due to this sensitive hearing ability this causes Damon to usually go bonkers after a short while. When his helmet is on he is unable to turn this feature off - unlike Eyes of the Wolf.

Discharge: When Damon is in danger or if he's surrounded he's able to discharge all of his excess electricity. In turn, this drains his electrical output and he is unable to summon his Thunderblades. Sadly, when this is also used his hearing goes out and he becomes deaf for about thirty minutes. If his Eyes of the Wolf ability is also used there's a 50% chance his ability gets short circuited and his vision becomes black - besides the opening near his nose being his only vision.

RIVALRY PURPOSES:
Thunder - Male - Manectric

Slade - Male - Dewott

Arthur - Male - Bisharp

Slicer - Male - Crobat

So sorry! I forgot to approve this ^^' Damon is in :D

Last edited by Charmander009; 11-15-2012 at 01:06 AM.
Old 11-19-2012, 01:16 AM
Popshakes Offline

I'm going to post but I'm waiting for Charmander's character to interact with Nikki first. :P I have a plan to introduce Damon, haha, but I need the initial interaction. :3

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
Old 11-19-2012, 06:49 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Oh, lol, and here I was waiting for you xD I'll see if I can get something up today ^^ I'm off my meds now, and feeling much better--my apologies for the delay, guys ^^'

Old 11-19-2012, 10:32 PM
Cream Puffs Offline

This seems interesting, I would like to reserve a character spot. I'll have my sheets done as soon as possible. :)

NAME:
Derick Breekar
AGE/GENDER:
Nineteen|Male
PERSONALITY:
On normal terms Derick is a carefree normal teenager. He can be very serious at times when it is needed and is a very practical and deep thinker. Sometimes he get's into a devilish mood and pulls random pranks for no reason at all.
APPEARANCE:
Derick has brown hair, his bangs are also swept to the right but is very messy and covers his whole forehead. It mostly spikes down in the middle. The rest of his hair spikes up and towards the right. It's naturally spiky, he doesn't alter his hair in any way at all.

Usually he wears a zip up jacket with a white t-shirt underneath. The jacket is green and the hood is white. His jacket is always open revealing his shirt underneath. He wears long denim jeans that reach down to his feet, he dislikes shorts and likes to avoid wearing them.

His tennis shoes have baby blue stripes on the sides and he wears medium length white socks that you are unable to see because of the length of his jeans. Derick wears a heart shaped locket with a picture of his sister inside. He wears a black wristband on his right arm with a symbol of a pokeball. It's lined with a white design.
HISTORY:
Back when the original game was out Derick played a little. He always enjoyed playing with his sister Skyla before she went out into the real world. The night it was confirmed to shut down his sister had left the house. He misses her and has no form of contact with her at the moment. He carries around her picture in the locket given to him by her so to never forget her.

Recently there had been rumors of Gladiator's reopening. After hearing about it's reopening he knew he had to be one of the first to lay his eyes upon the game. Derick quickly sent in a video and waited for an approval. After some time he was accepted. He had been into video games lately and computer programming, but this by far will be the best game he'll play. When he heard about bringing one pokemon to connect with, Derick became curious. Obviously, he'd choose his Purrloin.
POKEMON LINK:
Purrloin
ABILITIES:
Trickster:
With this ability he is able to replace an item in the rivaling trainer's possession. An example would be replacing a sword with a knife. It has to be a simple replacement.
Unburden:
He can make an item weigh less than it actually is.
Limber:
He can get into small places easier than the average person by condensing his stature for a limited time.

|GREEN|

Last edited by Cream Puffs; 11-21-2012 at 10:32 PM.
Old 11-20-2012, 02:09 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Sweet, I'll had you to the reservation list! :D

Old 11-20-2012, 05:00 AM
Dragotech Offline

Are we allowed to use multiple characters?

Just in case I bump into you guys out in the world... and we happen to disagree.
Alexandra/Krookodile (Female)
Shadow Claw, Sandstorm, Earthquake, Sludge Bomb
Dirk/Grovyle (Male)
Leaf Blade, Bullet Seed, Aerial Ace, Rock Tomb
Dirge/Hydreigon (Male)
Draco Meteor, Fire Fang, Surf, Dark Pulse
Laura/Mawile (Female)
Crunch, Poison Fang, Attract, Shadow Ball

And is everyone allowed a mental link-up to their Pokemon or is that a psychic type only thing?
Old 11-20-2012, 11:03 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Yeah, you can have multiple characters ^^ Popshakes has two :)

Oh gosh xD You guys sure seem eager to fight each other xDDDDD

The mental-link up depends on how close you are with your Pokemon--it's not type specific ^^

Old 11-20-2012, 11:05 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

If you are talking about how Gallade showed Jacob some memories, I did that because it was a form of telepathy, and I saw that as a Psychic ability, but whatever Charmader009 says is probably the way to go

Banner Made by Me