Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 12:19 PM
Ilovstuddy Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy
Default Re: The Miasma

Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Unowns?

As I go near the shadows, large symbols suddenly materialize in the air. That is... it is! How can there be the legendary Unowns here? I thought that they belong to the Johto region in the recently discovered cave. They all look different. Wait is that a giant crystal? It's the only thing that glows in this entire place. The other figures in the dark are now moving. What's gotten into them?
"Hey! You people are human right? Do you people know anything about the weird Unowns and that crystal?Am I still alive?" I shout out, hoping to find an answer. I take out my Pokeballs, just in case if those things in the shadow start to attack.
Old 11-13-2012, 05:16 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Titan|Stella|Hydro|Blaze|Tsuni|
PC:
Currently: ???

Sarah dashes off without a word. Volcano and I couldn't catch up, so we started running on our own.

'Love and kindness...' I thought. I look over at Volcano. I smile. I stop running. Volcano looks back at me.

"Corey?! C'mon!!" He shouted. He runs back over to me and I immediately hug him. He seemed surprised, but he hugged me back. I then took off running again.

I saw some familiar faces, but none really noticed me (or if they did, they didn't want to acknowledge me for some reason). I then saw the most familiar face here.

"Saffron?!" I cried. He stopped and looked back.

"Hey little bro!" He smiled. He then frowned, for this wasn't much of an occasion to smile about. "You're here too then. No surprise." He stated.

"The Emissary (or Emissaries now) said that every trainer from Celestia would be here..." I sighed. I noticed his partner Pokemon standing behind him. Typhlosion went over to his Feraligatr.

"That means every leader from Celestia would be here then." He looked around.

I sighed. "I assume so, but with all of these people here it isn't really easy to tell."

"Well anyways. Let's get going. I still have no idea what they meant about love and kindness acts...I'm always kind to my Pokemon." He looked over at Feraligatr.

"I don't even think you ever been unkind or unloving to me..." Feraligatr began.

"Nor you to me." Typhlosion said.

"Well, I'm not sure. Someone will come up with something and then tell the rest of us." I stated. "Now we just need to catch up to the rest." I started to run. Saffron did too.

"Right." He smiled.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:46 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
Name: Zetsu
Party:
Currently: Waiting on Tiny, Sarah and Minako?

As Zetsu makes his way through the marsh, once again, he could hear the voice of "The Emissary", informing him, as well as his comrades that the "Inhibitor" has been exposed, and that the time to defend and recharge it, is now!

"Tiny, I guess we should get to the real work now then? Shall we wait for Sarah and Minako?"

He asked Tiny, leaning against a tree, waiting on Tiny's decision....
Trainer Tiny
???
Party Unknown
Yep that probaly best sinces they want us to show love and our pokemon may fall in love with one of theres to help get us out of here
Here is Sarah the now
We need to show love to heal this land also we should check if our pokegears work in this places incase we split and we need help we can call each other

Old 11-14-2012, 01:38 AM
Zetsu Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu

Party:
Currently: Walking through a Marsh.

As Zetsu waits for Minako to arrive, He notices something funny going on with Kirlia's pokeball. Zetsu goes to touch it, and Kirlia pops out, glowing with a bright light.

"Kiiiirrlliiaaaa!" He cheerfully chimes, as he begins to change shape...

"Kirlia... is evolving?!" Zetsu exclaimed, smiling ever so endearingly, as Kirlia's shape changes that into a fighter...

"Laaaaaade - Gallaaaaaade~" The pokemon shouted, then staring back at Zetsu...

"My Kirlia....evolved into Gallade!" Zetsu said excitedly, before patting him on the head and hugging him...

"Time to dish out some payback..." Zetsu smirked, now having 2/6th of his Final team composed...

WFL Dream Team.
Old 11-17-2012, 05:10 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Trainer: Neku Sakuraba
Party: Luxio, Bachuru, Derpina

"Demonstrate love, huh?" Neku says out loud, then remembering Zayna is right there. "Excuse me for a second..." He walks over to somewhere where the Unown quantity is large. A purple light escapes Neku, turning him green. It's now Quinn's turn.

"What...just happened?" he asked himself. He walks over to where Zayna is standing. He then asks, "Who are you?"

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 11-17-2012, 09:13 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Trainer: Zayna
Team:
Currently: Um... what?

I watched in amazement as the Emissary finally revealed themselves; they... they were Pokemon! I couldn't recognize what they were--but I got the feeling that this was the first time I had ever seen this species. My mouth gaped open as I watched the curious creatures drift through the air around us, informing us of our grand mission. The ground trembled as a massive crystal heaved up into the air.

Demonstrate love...? But... how?

I looked down at Blaze. The Charmander was gazing at the crystal in complete awe. Sensing my glance, however, he shifted his blue eyes to mine. A spark of determination ignited in his eye. I could tell that he trusted me--that he had faith in me. Steeling up my own determination, I nodded at him. Taking my Poke Balls, I held my other team members close to my heart.

"We can do this," I muttered to myself as I turned to face the crystal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neku Sakuraba View Post

Trainer: Neku Sakuraba

"Demonstrate love, huh?" Neku says out loud, then remembering Zayna is right there. "Excuse me for a second..." He walks over to somewhere where the Unown quantity is large. A purple light escapes Neku, turning him green. It's now Quinn's turn.

"What...just happened?" he asked himself. He walks over to where Zayna is standing. He then asks, "Who are you?"
"What?" I stared after orange-hair boy after he excused him. When he didn't answer, I called after him, "Where are you going?"

I tried to keep an eye on him, but he was walking straight into the thickest part of the Pokemon swarm. Something seemed to flash there, but I just couldn't see clearly. Suddenly, another boy started approaching me--from where the other guy had been.

He glanced about in confusion before asking me, "Who are you?"

I blinked once or twice, wondering where that other kid had gone. "Er... Zayna...?" I managed a reply once I worked through my confusion.

Old 11-18-2012, 01:25 AM
The Emissary Offline
WFL Official

Emissary's Post

very impressive
you h▲ve m▲n▲ged to imbue the Inhibitor with enough power to begin cle▲nsing this l▲nd
you should ▲ll be very proud of your bonds
through love you ignited ▲ fl▲me whose light pierces the murky d▲rkness of the mi▲sm▲

unfortun▲tely
this b▲ttle is not yet won

we h▲ve w▲rded off ▲tt▲ck from the sh▲dows for some time now
but this w▲s only their first strike
the Inhibitor is ▲w▲kened but so ▲re gre▲t powers th▲t conspire ▲g▲inst it
we must le▲ve the rest to you
legions of sh▲dows h▲ve g▲thered here ▲nd now you must defend this l▲nd
you must defend yourselves
▲nd you must defend your friends

this t▲sk is cert▲inly ▲ d▲unting one but you h▲ve ▲lre▲dy demonstr▲ted the power of your kindness
turn this power ▲g▲inst the enemy
now th▲t the Inhibitor is shining bright it will fuel your every move
disc▲rd your fe▲r ▲nd ▲ccept hope

history is ▲lre▲dy destined to repe▲t
or r▲ther
you ▲re destined to fill the g▲p where history w▲s lost

muster your cour▲ge ▲nd fight until the b▲ttle is won

The Emissary disperses, and large shadows begin to close in, coming from every direction; however, they flinch upon feeling the light of the Inhibitor. Now's your chance, battle until victory is in your grasp!
Old 11-18-2012, 01:57 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Preparing for battle!

Sarah looked around amazed as the inhibitor flared into life. "We did it!" she cried happily. Before they could celebrate, The Emissary began to speak:

"legions of sh▲dows h▲ve g▲thered here ▲nd now you must defend this l▲nd
you must defend yourselves
▲nd you must defend your friends"

Sarah looked at her new friends and then down at Aster. They were all relying on each other to make it back to Celestia. She wouldn't let any of them down. She watched silently as The Emissary began to disperse.

Suddenly a wooshing sound overtook all else. A blast of air tugged at Sarah's hair and clothes. It smelled stale and musty. The edges of The Miasma seemed too disappear as shadow forms closed in. The light of the Inhibitor seemed to be the only thing holding them back. They were now restricted to a small area, and surrounded. Around her, the other trainers seemed to be releasing their Pokemon and preparing to fight.

"Are you ready, Aster?" Sarah asked.

The Bulbasaur nodded.

"Ready guys?" Sarah asked her friends.
Old 11-18-2012, 02:12 AM
ArceusTheCreator Offline

Trainer:PJ
Party:Abra,Sunkern,Makuhita,Munna
Currently:Questioning himself

"JC?" PJ called for his friend and recieved no answer...."Great"PJ whispered"I'm alone my only non-pokemon friend nowhere to be seen....I dont think i can do this" PJ said and slumped to his kness with a heavy sigh

VPP:

Level100:@384

Hey I'm no angel, or the devil of your conscience to tell you who to be... good, bad, ugly or otherwise.

Old 11-18-2012, 02:24 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

?
Trainer: Quinn

Finally a voice was heard. Shadows were spreading. An Inhibitor has awaken. Things were getting serious. "So, your name is Zayna?" Quinn asks the girl. "My name is Quinn, have you se--" Some shadows appeared. They took the form of Pokemon such as Unown, Watchogs, Marshtomps and the like. "Go, Bachuru!"

"Gal!!!"

"So, have you ever played something called Kingdom Hearts, Zayna?"

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 11-18-2012, 03:16 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Party:
Currently: Battling!

Sarah rushed forward towards the edge of the halo of light cast by the Inhibitor. The shadows were much taller than they looked from back there... They seemed to be writhing, squashing and rolling over each other in an attempt to get at the humans.

Sarah looked behind her and noticed a young man slumped on the floor. Turning her back on the freaky shadows for a moment, Sarah approached him.

"Are you alright?" she asked. "Don't give up now! Want to battle with me and Aster?" Sarah motioned to her Bulbasaur who was still glaring at the shadows. "There are so many of them, but we have to start somewhere! Come on!" she smiled, and offered her hand to help him up.
Old 11-18-2012, 03:33 AM
Zetsu Offline

Party:
Currently: Battling Shadows alongside everyone.

As The Emissary dispersed, the shadows came pouring in, like the floodgate of darkness had been shattered, and Zetsu's eyes begin to glow with anticipation, as several shadowy figures appear to hover infront of him.

"let's rock, Gallade and Ariados!"

The two pokemon jumped out of their pokeballs, raring to battle.

Zetsu looked down at his two partners, as they looked back at him, then they all smiled.

"Let's begin with Swords Dance, Gallade! - Ariados, Begin with Night Slash!"

Gallade began an intimadating, entrancing dance, harshly boosting his attack, while Ariados covered himself in a shadowy mist and slashed away at the shadow apparitions

"Keep it up guys, they're on the defensive!" Zetsu shouted, the dance nearing an end, Gallade now preparing to go on the offensive.

"Now, Gallade, Night Slash as well!"

Gallade followed Ariados's movements, slashing away at the apparitions as well, getting the upper hand quickly.

Seeing Gallade and Ariados working in perfect harmony with each other, a heartwarming smile ran Zetsu's lips, ever so proud of his team....

"God work my friends, I'm so proud of you!" he said faintly, still concentrating on the battle at hand...

WFL Dream Team.
Old 11-18-2012, 03:40 AM
ArceusTheCreator Offline

Trainer:PJ
Party:Abra,Sunkern,Makuhita,Munna
Currently:Questioning himself

PJ starts walking with his head down in a slump not really paying attention to anything

VPP:

Level100:@384

Hey I'm no angel, or the devil of your conscience to tell you who to be... good, bad, ugly or otherwise.

Old 11-18-2012, 04:06 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Party:
Currently: Battling!

Sarah turned back to the shadows.

"Alright, Aster, are you ready?" she asked. The Pokemon nodded.

"Crescendo, you come out too!"

A small, black bird Pokemon materialised in a flash of red. It laughed haughtily.

"This is no time for games," Sarah explained sternly to the Murkrow. "We need to defeat these shadows to get back to Celestia."

"Kr-krow?" Crescendo looked a little humbled. Its sly grin turned into a determined frown.

"Okay Crescendo, use Shadow Ball! Aster, hit them with Energy Ball!"

The two elemental balls of energy wooshed through the darkness, scattering the shadows for a moment. Immediately they regrouped, shuffling around and writhing in agitation. Two large shadows stepped towards the front, answering the challenge. Sarah tried to make our the silhouettes, they looked strangely familiar but she couldn't place them... could these shadows once have been Pokemon?

Before she could call a move, the shadows rushed them. Sarah was surprised that they would flit so close to the Inhibitor, where they almost disappeared due to the strong light. Despite flinching slightly, they showed no fear as they approached. Tendrils shot from their bodies, wrapping Aster in darkness. Crescendo dodged by launching into the air.

"Aster!" Sarah cried, trying not to panic. She had no idea what kind of attacks these shadows were capable of. "Crescendo, use Drill Peck to free Aster!"

The Murkrow dove towards the shadows, its sharp beak glistening in the light from the Inhibitor. It slammed into the shadow tendrils, chopping cleanly through them. Aster dropped to the ground, seemingly unharmed.

"Great work!" Sarah encouraged. "Now, let's use Foul Play! Aster, you try Razor Leaf!"

Aster shot a stream of sharp leaves at the two shadow entities. The leaves seemed to tear them into tiny pieces. Sarah watched hesitantly as the shadowy fragments seemed to group back together, filling the holes from Aster's attack. It seemed the Razor Leaf had done little more than slow them down.

The larger shadow figure suddenly lunged at Aster. Crescendo dove down again, this time with a stream of dark energy pusing behind it. It slammed directly into the shadow and with a fizzle, the dark entity began to waver and dissolve, before disappearing completely.

"Awesome!" Sarah yelled above the sounds of Pokemon fighting. Aster and Crescendo nodded at each other, seemingly reaching an understanding.

Before they could celebrate too much, another shadow figure stepped out from the boundary. It seemed like a never ending army... Sarah risked a quick glance over her shoulder, hoping that reinforcements were still coming... Her Pokemon couldn't keep fighting off the shadow army forever...
Old 11-18-2012, 04:25 AM
Zetsu Offline

Zetsu saw that Sarah was having alittle trouble fending off the horde, and decided to run to her aid. he called Gallade and Ariados back to their balls, and rushed to her swiftly, reaching her oddly, just moments after he began running...

"I'd have come sooner if i knew we were so close... oddly enough i can't hear a thing in this mist" He explained to sarah, reaching for his pokeball, once again.

"Come on out, Gallade! Help out Aster and Crescendo with Psycho Cut!"

Gallade began to throw Psionic waves out at the Shadowry figures, that were begining to overwhelm Aster and Crescendo..

"Good work, Gallade, keep it up!" he then looked over at Sarah, showing slight evidence of strain...

"Sarah, got any ideas on how to quickly dispose of these shadows/ I'll hold them off as long as I can!" he said to her, before looking bac kat the battlefield, concentrating on the battle, now with even more shadows reappearing, including the ones he was battling earlier.

"Come out out, Ariados! Scary Face!" He shouted, as Ariados pops out, the markings on his back glowing in the mist, making the apparitions flinch...

WFL Dream Team.
Closed Thread