Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 11-02-2012, 05:40 AM
Zetsu Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu
Default Re: Andromeda Town

Name: Zetsu
Party: Skorupi
Currently: Waiting for Minccino to be healed in Andromeda Town.

Zetsu paced backwards and forwards, as what seemed to be hours, since Minccino had been admitted into the infirmary. Zetsu had never thought his first wild pokemon encounter would be anything like this, but at the same time, he thought that this would be a valuable learning experience.

"Hmm.... I hope the little guy is ok.... he looked badly injured... " he thought to himself, finally sitting down and fiddling with his pokegear, to pass the time untill he gets news of the pokemons condition.

WFL Dream Team.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:32 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
Party: Skorupi
Currently: Waiting for Minccino to be healed in Andromeda Town.

Zetsu paced backwards and forwards, as what seemed to be hours, since Minccino had been admitted into the infirmary. Zetsu had never thought his first wild pokemon encounter would be anything like this, but at the same time, he thought that this would be a valuable learning experience.

"Hmm.... I hope the little guy is ok.... he looked badly injured... " he thought to himself, finally sitting down and fiddling with his pokegear, to pass the time untill he gets news of the pokemons condition.
Official's Post

"Zetsu?" a nurse walks out of a side door. "Your Minccino... it looks much better!"

"Min! Cino!" a squeaky voice calls. Minccino appears from behind the nurse. It looks cheerful. It runs up to you, climbs up your clothes and sits happily on your shoulder.

You thank the nurse and walk outside with Minccino. The Pokemon looks up at you curiously. It then drops to the ground and headbutts your leg... ouch!

"Min! Min!" it cries, running back to clear some space between you. It crouches in a battle stance.

Wild Minccino has challenged you! Write a paragraph about the battle if you wanna catch it!
Old 11-02-2012, 11:46 PM
Zetsu Offline

Zetsu looks down at Minccino, then smiles, reaching for his pokeball.

"Heh... I suppose you'd want it no other way!" He said calmly, throwing his pokeball to the ground.

"Skorupi, come out and fight!"

"Skooooorrr!"

Skorupi looked excited to finally battle again, flexing his tail and jumping about. Zetsu looked at Minccino, sizing up Skorupi, then proceeded to launch at Skorupi, then slides behind him and uses "Tickle Attack"

"Skorupi! Launch yourself up and use Bug Bite!"

Skorupi then launched himself on top of the Minccino and bit it several times, before flinching away.

Shortly after, Minccino did a mid-flip in the air, countering with Doubleslap, as Skorupi went in with a Poison Fang.

Both pokemon were showing signs of exhaustion, Zetsu could see that Minccino was having a good time, and was beginning to acknowledge Zetsu's strength.

"Pokeball, Go!" Zetsu shouted, as he threw an empty pokeball at Minccino, eyeing it intently, hoping that he had weakened Minccino enough to gain a new friend~

WFL Dream Team.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:55 PM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
Zetsu looks down at Minccino, then smiles, reaching for his pokeball.

"Heh... I suppose you'd want it no other way!" He said calmly, throwing his pokeball to the ground.

"Skorupi, come out and fight!"

"Skooooorrr!"

Skorupi looked excited to finally battle again, flexing his tail and jumping about. Zetsu looked at Minccino, sizing up Skorupi, then proceeded to launch at Skorupi, then slides behind him and uses "Tickle Attack"

"Skorupi! Launch yourself up and use Bug Bite!"

Skorupi then launched himself on top of the Minccino and bit it several times, before flinching away.

Shortly after, Minccino did a mid-flip in the air, countering with Doubleslap, as Skorupi went in with a Poison Fang.

Both pokemon were showing signs of exhaustion, Zetsu could see that Minccino was having a good time, and was beginning to acknowledge Zetsu's strength.

"Pokeball, Go!" Zetsu shouted, as he threw an empty pokeball at Minccino, eyeing it intently, hoping that he had weakened Minccino enough to gain a new friend~
Official's Post

Minccino is sucked into the Pokeball, and it wobbles slowly on the ground...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
PING!

Minccino was caught!
Old 11-03-2012, 12:07 AM
Zetsu Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

Minccino is sucked into the Pokeball, and it wobbles slowly on the ground...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
PING!

Minccino was caught!
Zetsu's eyes lit up, as the pokeball stopped rolling, and the red light stopped flashing. *Ping!*

"All right! new friend added!" he shouted, picking up the pokeball and tossing it into the air and catching it.

Zetsu calls Minccino out of the pokeball, allowing him to rest on his shoulders, as they once again, head to Route 1.

"Welcome to the party, Minccino, my new friend~"

Party: Skorupi - Minccino
Currently: Heading back to Route 1

WFL Dream Team.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:07 AM
BotmenPls Offline

Name: Botmen
Party: Zorua
Currently: Heading to Route 1

"Well, this is it, Zorua, come out, I don't want you stuck in that Pokeball"

*Releases Zorua*

*Zorua looks around, curiously*

"Zor?"

"You're a baby, aren't you? Well, I guess we'll have to train a bit, at Route 1!"

*Heads to Route 1*
Old 11-10-2012, 04:56 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak

Official's Post

The air begins to feel weird...the area begins to grow dark...the residents nervously make their way into their homes.

Nobody is allowed to leave Andromeda Town.

You may want to look around...see what's going on...
Old 11-17-2012, 02:29 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Name: Cobalt
Party: Ralts
Currently: Going back home.

I've packed my bags, got supplies to last us until we get to Navi town. Ralts and I are as ready as we will ever be. I want to get started. It has been 3 days since I met Ralts, and we have taken a few days to prepare. They day after I got Ralts, Artemis and I decided to travel together. Today was the day we decided to leave.
I headed to her house, ready to go, but before I got there something strange happened. Everything went dark. The streets were empty. Everyone had gone home. Suddenly my pokegear rang. I sighed as I saw the caller ID identify the caller as my mother.
"Cobalt! Have you left yet?" she asked. She must have noticed the darkness.
"No I am on my way to meet up with Artemis." I replied.
"Come home. Stay here until everything is normal. I don't like this darkness." she said.
I knew there was no point arguing. She was overprotective. She wouldn't forgive me if I left.
I turned around and sent Artemis a text message on my Poke`gear on my way home.
"Skies have gone dark. Mum is worried and won't let me go until it has cleared. Sorry. If you want to go ahead without me, I don't mind, I will catch up eventually.

I eventually got home, and stayed up late on my PC, looking online for information about this darkness. But everyone was as confused as I am...

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 11-17-2012, 06:04 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Name: Artemis
Party: Eevee
Currently: Going to Cobalt's house

Staying home and listening to her mother's advice would probably have been the safest and smartest course of action. However, it wasn't like her to just stay put when things were going down, and this was no exception. It was really easy as well, being that the older woman was calling from work and could do little to stop her daughter from heading out.

Of course though, the dark brunette wasn't rash to the point of going out on the routes while this was going on. Besides, leaving without Cobalt when they agreed to go together was out of the question. It simply was.

That is why she found herself en route to his house. It wasn't too far away, but enough for her to get a good blast of the vibes floating about. They were tense and uneasy, almost mirroring her mother's tone on the phone. It was obvious this was the reason the roads were so barren, people taking shelter indoors. Artemis, despite thinking it a few times, never turned back.

Eevee, on the other hand, the girl had kept inside the Pokéball.

The front door to Cobalt's house was almost as familiar as her own. It was locked right now, however, probably due to this darkness. She had to knock a few times before his mom opened the door.

"Oh, it's you" the woman exclaimed, and when on a little about it not being safe out and coming wasn't the safest of options. Artemis only nodded, knowing that was the fastest way through it. She knew Cobalt's mother pretty well by this point.

"What matters is that you're safe. You should probably stay until the darkness clears" she concluded.

"I will" Artemis affirmed with a slight nod before heading for Cobalt's room.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }

Last edited by Eternal Moonlight; 11-17-2012 at 06:07 AM.
Old 11-17-2012, 10:10 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Party: Ralts
Currently: wanting to get out of here!

I heard my door open, and turned away from the computer to see Artemis at my bedroom door.
"So you decided to wait." I laughed, then continued. "I have read up on this, and everybody is as clueless as I am. Nobody knows whats going on."
"If things don't go right soon, we may never leave." I thought.
The depressing silence from the news of our postponed journey was broken by Ralts saying hello to Artemis. I had forgotten he was sitting on the desk. He had been silently playing with one of my pencils. I lifted him off the desk and he walked towards Artemis with a smile.
"I think he likes you." I laughed.
"Hopefully things will be normal tomorrow."
I looked out the window, and saw it was darker than usual. It must be getting late. I looked at the clock and saw it was 8pm
"Maybe you should stay the night. I have all my stuff packed, so if things are normal tomorrow we can leave nice and early. You can stay here, I will just crash on the couch. Whataya say?" I asked. All I knew was I wanted to leave.

Side note: EM and I have allowed minor bunnying due to traveling together. In this post, I am letting her make the conversation decisions ha ha

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 11-18-2012, 05:22 AM
The Luna Diviner

Currently: Cobalt's house

Artemis let the Ralts play with her guitar (she'd brought it along), which he seemed to enjoy doing. Of course, she watched to make sure the psychic type didn't do anything that would damage the instrument.

"You know, I was thinking... we could go on an adventure still" Her voice took a bit of a mischievous edge, one usually present when she was suggesting something that opposed instruction.

"We could go check out that lighthouse! Trainers seem to gravitate toward it and it's not that far away either. We'd just need to sneak out..."

She paused for a moment, looking at Cobalt. "Whatcha think?"

00C: Confirming Cobalt's message :3

Old 11-18-2012, 05:36 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Name: Jacob
Team: Ralts
Currently: Being a Rebel ;)

"The Lighthouse?" I said out loud. I admit, it was a damn good idea. If I am trapped here any longer I will go insane, and the lighthouse has a good view of the neighbouring areas. I might be able to get a good idea of whats going on.

"Why not? I need to get out of here," I laughed, "There are alot of electric pokemon there aren't there? maybe there is a spare (hint hint ;) )."

I called Ralts into his pokeball, and grabbed my bag. Inside were my Pokeballs. I slid open the window, and climbed down the drain pipe from the roof, Artemis close behind me.

After about half an hour of travelling, we found ourselves out the front of the lighthouse. We climbed the fence, and made our way to the door. It was locked.
"It's locked. I wish I thought of..." I started to say. Then I remembered what I had seen earlier that week. Ralts' telekinesis. He had played with small things in my rooms. Pencils, Batteries, empty energy drink cans and other small things. The mechanism inside the lock couldn't be too big.
"Ralts, come out..." I whispered as I pressed the button on Ralts Pokeball. Ralts came out, and looked up at Artemis and I.
"Ralts, do you think you could unlock this door?" I asked. Ralts looked confused, but turned to the door, bowed his head and closed his eyes. After a few seconds of nothing happening, ralts began to whine. As if he had a headache. It was too much for him.
"Ralts, if you cant do it, don't strain yourself." I said. He continued to try until....
click
I turned the handle, and pushed open the door...

Banner Made by Me
Old 11-18-2012, 05:57 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Official's Post (Cobalt Shadow and Eternal Moonlight)

You push open the door of the lighthouse, quickly looking over your shoulder to make sure no one is watching. The coast is clear. Everyone is sheltering inside from the strange stromclouds that seem to cover Celestia. Inside the dooray, it is dark and musty. You find that a little strange as this lighthouse is still in use... in fact, you can see it brightly every night from your bedroom window. You wonder if the strange happenings could have affected the lighthouse also, and try to recall whether you saw it shining last night at all...

Suddenly you hear footsteps crunching on the gravel... they seem to be getting closer. You're standing in the doorway of the lighthouse, which is supposed to be locked. You couldn't look much guiltier. Before you is a winding staircase which seems to lead to the top of the lighthouse and a balcony outside. You look at each other. You have a split second to decide what to do before you're caught red handed... do you head into the lighthouse and shut the door behind you or step back outside and see who's coming?
Old 11-18-2012, 06:24 AM
The Luna Diviner

Currently: Breakin' da rulez (Lighthouse)

Artemis's heart raced when she heard the footsteps grow louder. She felt a slight rush, but also enough anxiety to make it an unpleasant situation.

"Let's go" she whispered, grabbing Cobalt's hand and, making sure Ralts was with them, dashing inside.

Getting arrested was NOT on the agenda... if Artemis actually USED one that was.

Old 11-18-2012, 06:59 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Team: Ralts
Currently: Hiding in the Lighthouse

Artemis grabbed me and Ralts and dragged us inside. The footsteps were getting closer and we were all panicking. Suddenly it hit me.
"Ralts! Teleport!" I whispered, grabbing a hold of Ralts and Artemis' hands. We all closed our eyes, and as we opened them, we were on the platform at the top of the lighthouse.
"They know we are here, whoever it was," I said, "We never closed the door."
We looked out at the dark clouds, shocked at what we saw. The dark clouds covered all of the visible landscaped of Celestia, and the light didn't penetrate the darkness.
Ralts was tired from unlocking the lock, and the massive teleport, so we knew that we couldn't rely on that again.
Since we knew we couldn't get down without getting caught, we sat on the platform and watched the dark clouds, talking about what we were going to do on our journey, if we ever took it.
"I read online that there are Scyther on route 6, and some of the Pokemon Ranches in Celestia sell Eevee, Torchic, Charmander and Mudkip" I said, wondering whether I will see those pokemon...

Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 11-19-2012 at 05:10 AM.