Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2012, 11:31 AM
dj-tiny Offline

Default Re: The Miasma

Trainer Tiny
???
Party Unknown

Tiny get's out a pokeball and launchs it into the air and Pigd come out and sperad it wings out
Spookey fly on Pigd and map out the places and find out the how much room we have
I go catch up to Zestu and Sarha and see if they need help with anything

Old 11-11-2012, 12:07 PM
Zetsu Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
Trainer Tiny
???
Party Unknown

Tiny get's out a pokeball and launchs it into the air and Pigd come out and sperad it wings out
Spookey fly on Pigd and map out the places and find out the how much room we have
I go catch up to Zestu and Sarha and see if they need help with anything
Name: Zetsu
Party:
Currently: Walking through a Marsh.

Zetsu notices Tiny walk towards him, then waves him over.

"Oh! Didn't think anyone else would be transported here!" He shouted, stopping on a solid patch of ground, waiting for Tiny.

Tiny slowly catches up, and Zetsu starts grinning, new pokemon combinations start filling his head, inspired from the environment surrounding him...

"Man, once this "realm" returns to normal, i'm searching for a Croagunk....." He says to himself, beginning to pick up the pace once again, through the muck..

WFL Dream Team.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:15 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
Party:
Currently: Walking through a Marsh.

Zetsu notices Tiny walk towards him, then waves him over.

"Oh! Didn't think anyone else would be transported here!" He shouted, stopping on a solid patch of ground, waiting for Tiny.

Tiny slowly catches up, and Zetsu starts grinning, new pokemon combinations start filling his head, inspired from the environment surrounding him...

"Man, once this "realm" returns to normal, i'm searching for a Croagunk....." He says to himself, beginning to pick up the pace once again, through the muck..
Trainer Tiny
???
Party Unknown
Tiny Tell Zetsu that he has got two of his pokemon geting a map of the place and that we should be ready for an attack any moment

Old 11-12-2012, 01:34 PM
Ilovstuddy Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy

Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Entering Route 4
Currently: Am I knocked out?

Just as I am about to pick up the obsidian rock, the area suddenly grows darker and darker until there is nothing except for air around me. It seems that I can still breathe, so I must still be on Earth. But this area definitely isn't Route 4. Suddenly, a purple smoke appear out of nowhere and cover the horizon. What is this place?
"Hello? Can anyone hear me?" I shout. No one replied.
Wait. Where's Treecko?
I quickly rummage my bag to find my Pokemon.
Phew. They're all in their Pokeball, including Treecko. But his paralysis doesn't seem to recede yet.
Then, figures of people appear in my vision of sight.
"Hey! Who's there!?" I shout at the mysterious silhouettes as I approach them with caution.
Old 11-12-2012, 10:56 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Resting

Sarah began to feel tired. She looked around at some of the other trainers she hadn't noticed before. There were so many people, along with their Pokemon. Whatever was coming, they would be able to fight it... right?

She sat down on the ground with Aster and watched the other trainers.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:04 PM
Zetsu Offline

Party:
Currently: Searching for clues.

Meanwhile, Zetsu continued searching through the marsh with Tiny, looking for anything inconspicuous. Hidden Hollows, Dirt mounds, anything that seemed out of place, in search for something that may help them un-cover a means of discovering the location of one of these...."Inhibitors"....

WFL Dream Team.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:21 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Titan|Stella|Hydro|Blaze|Tsuni|
PC:
Currently: ???

I finds Sarah sitting with Aster. "Sarah...!" I smiled. She looked at me. "Mind if I sit with you? I'm not much for a crowd, and neither is Typhlosion. I guess we're timid...Haha."
Old 11-12-2012, 11:52 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Trainer: Zayna
Team: Charmander (Blaze), Pidgey (Freya), Roggenrola (Critter), Nincada (Jayde)
Currently: "Stop and Stare~ You start to wonder why you're here not there~"
(Affected Persons: Neku)

I felt resigned.

Whatever fears I had been fighting before were put on hold. I knew that, at worst, I had better at least try. I wasn't sure what I could do, but if these Emissary people were convinced that I could help them... Well, I wasn't one for letting folks down.

I glanced again over in the direction of the voices, hearing names and greetings. I knew I should probably walk over and see who else got dragged into this mess, but... That odd thought I had earlier was still stuck in my mind. "Find an empty space..." Huh. Well, I was a good distance away from the others. This was as good a space as any. But why did I have this prompting? What was going on?

"If someone's messing with my head," I tried to sound brave as I growled out a challenge. "Knock it off, right now."

Oh look, another question: Why did I think that someone else was to blame for my weird thoughts? Then again, stranger things seem to happen in this Pokemon Universe...

Old 11-12-2012, 11:57 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Trainer: Neku Sakuraba
Party: Luxio

"There you are," Neku finally says. "My name's Neku. Sakuraba Neku. Looks like you're my partner for this." He digs through his pockets. "So far, I've only found one of my teammates, Luxio. Come out!" Luxio purrs when she comes out again.

"Who's this?" She asks, identifying Zayna.

"Her name is Zayna. She is going to help us out."

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 11-13-2012, 12:23 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Team: Blargh
Currently: Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neku Sakuraba View Post

"There you are," Neku finally says. "My name's Neku. Sakuraba Neku. Looks like you're my partner for this." He digs through his pockets. "So far, I've only found one of my teammates, Luxio. Come out!" Luxio purrs when she comes out again.

"Who's this?" She asks, identifying Zayna.

"Her name is Zayna. She is going to help us out."

I jumped as a figure suddenly materialized out of the shadows. He was a weird looking kid, with headphones on his head. But after he started speaking, my surprise was quickly replaced with suspicion.

"...Excuse me?" I raised my eyebrow. "Partners? What are you..."

I trailed off as he called out some cat Pokemon (activate instant jealousy). Amazingly enough, this cat spoke English--but what was really shocking was that the stranger said my name.
My name!

I looked at him incredulously, guards going up as alarms went off in my head. "How the heck do you know my name?" I demanded, fight or flight responses on the ready.

Last edited by Charmander009; 11-13-2012 at 12:51 AM.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:53 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

"...That's not important," Neku replies. "We need to get back to the present Celestia. The Emissary said something about Pokemon coming here would turn their souls shadow."

"Like Shadow Pokemon," Luxio chirps in.

"Sure, something like that." Two Poke Balls fall down. Neku picks them up, tosses them into the air, and out comes a Zigzagoon and a Joltik.

"私たちはどこにいた?" Bachuru asks.

"Arf..." Derpina whines.

"A place called The Miasma, Bachuru. I have no clue what's going on right now, with The Emissary and such."

Party: Luxio, Bachuru, Derpina

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 11-13-2012, 01:17 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Team: Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina
Currently: Scowling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neku Sakuraba View Post

"...That's not important," Neku replies. "We need to get back to the present Celestia. The Emissary said something about Pokemon coming here would turn their souls shadow."

"Like Shadow Pokemon," Luxio chirps in.

"Sure, something like that." Two Poke Balls fall down. Neku picks them up, tosses them into the air, and out comes a Zigzagoon and a Joltik.

"私たちはどこにいた?" Bachuru asks.

"Arf..." Derpina whines.

"A place called The Miasma, Bachuru. I have no clue what's going on right now, with The Emissary and such."

Not important? His words ground at my patience. Still, he was right about one thing--we needed to find a way back to Celestia. If that meant doing what the Emissary told us, I guess I would have to put up with this kid. For now.

"Fine," I scowled. "Whatever. Since you obviously know my name, would you have the decency to tell me who the heck you are?"

I watched his Poke Balls fall from nowhere. "And what's with this? Why don't you have all your Pokemon?"

I had mine--I think. My hand strayed to my belt to make sure, and to my relief I found them all there. Freya, Critter, and the bug. Hmm, guess I needed to name it. Her, actually. Jayde will be fine, for now.

Glancing around, I mentally prepared myself for whatever other weirdness would get thrown at me. Despite the peculiarity of my new "partner", I had to admit that I felt a little more confident about facing the darkness. I wasn't sure if I could trust him completely, but I hoped that he would at least watch my back.

Old 11-13-2012, 05:24 AM
The Emissary Offline
WFL Official

Emissary's Post

▲h

so now you c▲n see us

th▲t me▲ns th▲t the time is now

we ▲re re▲dy to reve▲l the Inhibitor

RUMBLE...RUMBLE...RUMBLE...

A large, glowing crystal begins to erupt from the ground. Its glow is dim, however, and does not cut very far into the fog.

▲s you c▲n see its glow is very we▲k

the Inhibitor must be ch▲rged once more to begin the process of he▲ling the l▲nd
▲s we mentioned to you the Inhibitors were formed ▲nd energized by the love between tr▲iners ▲nd their pokemon
we humbly ▲sk th▲t you demonstr▲te such love so th▲t you m▲y s▲ve the future

we ▲lso ▲sk th▲t you hurry bec▲use d▲nger is on its w▲y now th▲t the Inhibitor is exposed
we will form ▲ protective b▲rrier ▲round you ▲s you work
but without your help we will f▲ll

the rest lies in your h▲nds tr▲iners
Old 11-13-2012, 08:46 AM
Zetsu Offline

Party:
Currently: Waiting on Tiny, Sarah and Minako?

As Zetsu makes his way through the marsh, once again, he could hear the voice of "The Emissary", informing him, as well as his comrades that the "Inhibitor" has been exposed, and that the time to defend and recharge it, is now!

"Tiny, I guess we should get to the real work now then? Shall we wait for Sarah and Minako?"

He asked Tiny, leaning against a tree, waiting on Tiny's decision....

WFL Dream Team.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:55 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Let's go!

Sarah looked up, amazed. The Emissary... were Pokemon?! Unown hovered all around the Miasma. Were they really keeping the evil forces away? Were they strong enough to hold out?

Sarah looked over at her friends. Acts of love and kindess? Hmm...

She scooped up Aster and followed Zetsu. "Any ideas?" she asked.
Closed Thread