Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2012, 01:02 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: The Miasma

Trainer: Minako
Party:
Currently: Thinking the world has gone mad.

"Alright, Emissary! Who are you, where are the wild Pokemon and WHY HAS THIS WORLD GONE MAD!? Time travel ain't possible, yo." Minako said with a look of disbelief on her face. "I mean seriously. This is just crazy. ANSWER ME!"

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 11-11-2012, 01:10 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Thinking

Everyone else seemed kind of annoyed or angry. Sarah looked down. She just felt sad, and kind of worried. Would she ever make it back to Celestia? She looked over at her new friends. Would they all survive?

She considered The Emissary's words carefully. The old heroes had used kindness... and they had to repeat the feat. Kindness... hmm... and the wild Pokemon were coming? The way The Emissary spoke of them... she shuddered slightly.

"Don't panic, guys" Sarah said softly. She didn't know what The Emissary was, but she didn't want to anger it. "We can do this and get back to Celestia."

"Maybe we need to find these Inhibitors?" she wondered aloud.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:19 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Party:
Currently: Wondering.

"You know, Sarah, that's a good idea. If we find them, Emissary, will something happen?" Minako said. She, too, was beginning to wonder if they would make it back to Celestia. She stayed in Zenith so she could try and defeat Parson, the town's Gym Leader. Even if her Noctowl could use Fly, Minako thought it would be useless anyways. "Marley, come on out!" Minako threw her Arcanine's Poke Ball.

"Arc!" Marley barked.

"Marley, you're a guard dog. While we look around for clues, you keep watch and warn us of any impending danger."

"Arc!" Marley responded, obeying her trainer's commands.

"Not only is Marley, my adorable little Arcanine, a good guard dog, all of her senses are hightened. She can sense things from miles away." Minako smiled down at Marley, who was currently walking in circles around Minako, guarding her.

links
Old 11-11-2012, 01:26 AM
Zetsu Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu

Name: Zetsu
Party:
Currently: Disillusioned.

Zetsu, hearing the Emmisarys reply, shook his head in disbelief...

"Great, now i'm delusional... Seems that blow to the head knocked me around more than i thought..." He thought to himself, looking over at Sarah and Minako...

Zetsu looked walked over to Minako and Sarah, then closed his eyes..

"Is there anything else we need to know about this period in time-space, before we head off?"

he asked, re-checking to make sure all his pokeballs were still attatched, then stretching his arms and legs in preparation to head back out into the Miasma...

WFL Dream Team.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:35 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Party:
Currently: Chatting
"Wow, Marley is so cute!" Sarah smiled. "And fearsome!" she added when the oversized fire pup turned to look at her. "I definitely feel safer with her looking out for us."

Sarah grabbed Aster's Pokeball and released her own Pokemon. "This is my Bulbasaur, Aster."

"Bulba?" Aster looked around confusedly. Sarah picked him up and hugged him close. Being around Aster always made her feel braver.

"Are you okay Zetsu?" Sarah asked concernedly.

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 11-11-2012 at 01:39 AM.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:38 AM
The Emissary Offline
WFL Official

Emissary's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post

Party:
Currently: Thinking

Everyone else seemed kind of annoyed or angry. Sarah looked down. She just felt sad, and kind of worried. Would she ever make it back to Celestia? She looked over at her new friends. Would they all survive?

She considered The Emissary's words carefully. The old heroes had used kindness... and they had to repeat the feat. Kindness... hmm... and the wild Pokemon were coming? The way The Emissary spoke of them... she shuddered slightly.

"Don't panic, guys" Sarah said softly. She didn't know what The Emissary was, but she didn't want to anger it. "We can do this and get back to Celestia."

"Maybe we need to find these Inhibitors?" she wondered aloud.
very good
but this l▲nd th▲t we h▲ve kept hidden for you is not very l▲rge
there is one Inhibitor in this ▲re▲
but will not reve▲l it for your own s▲fety

bec▲use once we do then ▲ll pokemon who see its light will come
▲nd they will be ir▲te
▲nd you will not recognize them ▲s pokemon

▲s it st▲nds the Inhibitor th▲t hides in this l▲nd is we▲k ▲nd ne▲rly powerless
it c▲n not t▲ke much d▲m▲ge without being destroyed ▲nd lost to us forever

when the time comes you ▲ll must work to restore the Inhibitor's power while we keep the sh▲dows th▲t will be dr▲wn to its power ▲t b▲y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post

Party:
Currently: Wondering.

"You know, Sarah, that's a good idea. If we find them, Emissary, will something happen?" Minako said. She, too, was beginning to wonder if they would make it back to Celestia. She stayed in Zenith so she could try and defeat Parson, the town's Gym Leader. Even if her Noctowl could use Fly, Minako thought it would be useless anyways. "Marley, come on out!" Minako threw her Arcanine's Poke Ball.

"Arc!" Marley barked.

"Marley, you're a guard dog. While we look around for clues, you keep watch and warn us of any impending danger."

"Arc!" Marley responded, obeying her trainer's commands.

"Not only is Marley, my adorable little Arcanine, a good guard dog, all of her senses are hightened. She can sense things from miles away." Minako smiled down at Marley, who was currently walking in circles around Minako, guarding her.

do not worry
when it comes time for d▲nger to show itself we will h▲ve w▲rned you well beforeh▲nd
Old 11-11-2012, 01:41 AM
The Emissary Offline
WFL Official

Emissary's Post

▲lso
we c▲n not do this mission if we ▲re not ▲t full power

▲LL TR▲INERS IN THE MI▲SM▲ H▲VE H▲D THEIR POKEMON COMPETELY RESTORED IF THEY WERE UN▲BLE TO BE USED IN B▲TTLE FOR ▲NY RE▲SON.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:47 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Party:

"When the time comes... I think we'll have to wait and trust The Emissary to tell us what to do when it begins..." Sarah said unsurely.

She looked at her new friends. "This whole thing sounds insane and dangerous, but if we watch each others backs I think ww can get through this."

"Bulba!" Aster nodded, looking at Marley.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:02 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Party:
Currently: Still wondering.

"Arc!" Marley barked in agreement, looking at Aster.

"Psst, Sarah. Look at Aster and Marley. Aren't they just TOO CUTE?" Minako squealed. Marley turned around and stared at her. "What? It's true. Don't deny it, Marley."

"Gr..." Marley growled and gave her another look. Aster doesn't look to happy either.

"Still... Sarah, you agree with me right?" Minako said, forgetting about the place they were currently in to talk about the Pokemon's feelings.

links
Old 11-11-2012, 02:19 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: interesting

looks like the other people around here put their thinking caps on and started to get some more out of this Emissary. that's cool, you were wondering if you'd have to do all the heavy lifting around here.
you notice some people looking at you from a distance and even a guy trying to talk to you before walking off.
what. rude.

you rack your brain for anything that seems unclear about this. you're safe right now, that's what matters. your job is to fix this Inhibitor deal, and The Emissary will tell you what to do whenever the time comes.
when's the time going to come? when more people wake up? when it feels as though it's answered enough questions?
you see some of the shadows of people nearby wandering around anxiously, as if in some kind of attempt to find something. you wonder what their deal is. The Emissary already said there's nothing here, except for an Inhibitor which is supposed to stay hidden until whatever's supposed to be ready is ready lest everyone gets their butts kicked by angry shadow Pokemon.
even so, you guess you can understand. dude expects everyone to sit around idly while they wait on their mark. but even if you do keep walking and exploring, where will you end up? The Emissary also said something about this area being hidden. if you walk out, are you going to expose yourself to the outside world and, by extension, danger? or will you hit an invisible wall or something lame like that?

looks like some of the other trainers are talking about their Pokemon. that's always so neat how people can just do that, even in a place like this.
maybe this waiting game isn't so bad. if everyone's all up and friendly before this whole shebang starts, you'd think that with all these TEAMWORK FEELINGS then the mission'd go off without a hitch.
that's a happy thought.

regardless, you walk off, away from the group's voices. you need time to think on this. the enemy is something that's erasing history, apparently. The Emissary is an entity that is hiding off an area somehow. you were all transported through four dimensions, space AND time. there is so much more at play here outside of this one mission. no human could be capable of performing these feats that defy nature...hmm. you trudge on through the haze, your brain going a mile a minute.

Old 11-11-2012, 02:25 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Party:

Sarah laughed. "They are adorable, aren't they?" she teased.

Aster frowned and looked away. He seemed a little embarrassed.

"I guess we just have to wait, now." Sarah said. "What other Pokemon do you have?"
Old 11-11-2012, 02:35 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Party:
Currently: Chatting with Sarah.

"Well, I have a Sunkern whose name is Ama-chan; a Buneary nicknamed Rukari; a Boldore nicknamed Ishiyama; Luxio, Noctowl, Nuzleaf, Aron, Cleffa, and a Frillish nicknamed Kami-chan, Sora, Kusako, Kokodora, Pixie, and Aya respectively. What about you?" Minako asked Sarah. Marley as still looking around, being the guard dog she is.

links
Old 11-11-2012, 02:41 AM
Zetsu Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu

Name: Zetsu
Party:
Currently: walking out.

Zetsu had heard all he needed to know, and the Emmisarie's chamber was giving him a massive migraine...

"I'm going out... before my head explodes.." he said to the others, before being transported back into the Miasma.

The place he was sent this time, was different. There were pools of stale Water all over the place, like a Bog or marsh....

"Oh god... excellent place to find a Croagunk but no.... " Zetsu sighs, starting to trudge through the mud.... "Yuck."

WFL Dream Team.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:31 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Trainer: Zayna
Team: *too lazy to type*
Currently: Freaking out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Gear Snivy View Post
[CENTER]

...Her name is Zayna and her starter was a Charmander, in which she battled an Electivire and got Quick Balls. She'll be good. Let's Imprint.

"Find an empty space." Was Imprinted.

While watching the others interact, I suddenly had the strange desire to move away... It was a curious feeling--almost like someone dropped a foreign thought in my mind--but before I could act on it, the... Emissary... began speaking.

They--it--whoever... talked about darkness and... the past? It all sounded so crazy! And, apparently, I was supposed to help fight it back! I... I couldn't believe it.

"You... you must have the wrong person. I c-can't..." I stuttered, taking a step backward. "I don't even know who I am!"

"Char?" Blaze called to me, looking worried. I guess he must have seen the panicked look in my face. I wanted to run. I found myself backing away from the others ever so slowly...

Could I escape? Was there anyway out of this?

...No.

What was I doing? Where was this surge of determination coming from? I'm not sure what was coming over me, but I realized that I couldn't turn my back--not now. It would be selfish of me to leave. Yet... this was all over my head. I couldn't understand what all this was about, but--

I winced as a sudden burst of pain shot through my skull. Suddenly, I was seeing--no, hearing... No--remembering...

"Aren't you afraid?" a boy with glasses asked me.

"I'm terrified," the voice... was my own. "But... that doesn't matter. I have to do this--I'm the only one that can. If I don't do something, then--"

The memory ended abruptly. I was back in the mists, breathing hard as if I had just run a mile. What just...?

Old 11-11-2012, 05:26 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Titan|Stella|Hydro|Blaze|Tsuni|
PC:
Currently: ???

I finally come to consciousness. "Hmm...Where...?" I stuttered. I locate the other trainers and The Emissary.

Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 11-11-2012 at 06:13 PM.
Closed Thread