Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 10:20 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: The Miasma

Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Looking around

Sarah walked over to the silhouettes. There seemed to be a number of trainers around. Many of them were accompanied by Pokemon. She didn't see anyone she recognised, however.

She heard two trainers talking nearby and headed over. "Hey," she said. "I guess you guys have no idea what's going on either? I'm Sarah, by the way."
Old 11-10-2012, 10:29 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Trainer: Neku Sakuraba
Party: Luxio

A black pin falls from the sky. Well, not a pin, a Pin. It had a skull on it.

'Not this again...' Neku thinks. 'I see some people...Guess it wouldn't hurt to try it out.' He focuses on the people and Scans their thoughts. 'They're trying to get out. Why wouldn't they. ! They won't be avoidable! Guess I better change back...' Neku changes back into his persona, Quinn, to interact with the other people.

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)

Last edited by Metal Gear Snivy; 11-10-2012 at 11:02 PM.
Old 11-10-2012, 10:34 PM
Zetsu Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu

Name: Zetsu
Party:
Currently: Talking with the new trainer.

While on the search for a resting place, he saw another trainer approach him. a girl in a blue dress and headband was walking towards us, waving out to call us over.

"I'm Zetsu, and He is Tiny. Pleasure's mine." He said firmly to Sarah, looking in all directions, even more eager than before.

Zetsu looked at Sarah, who was just asking what was going on, while he himself didn't have a clue.

"I had a stone blow up in my face. When i woke up, i was here...I gather we've been sent into the future Celestia... now re-named Miasma..."

He said calmly, before stopping and looking over at Sarah and Tiny, who still seemed a little confused.

WFL Dream Team.

Last edited by Zetsu; 11-10-2012 at 10:59 PM.
Old 11-10-2012, 10:51 PM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Party:
Currently:Chatting

"Future Celestia?" Sarah asked, looking around. "Not much of a future... is that why we're here? To prevent this from happening?"

"Anyway it's nice to meet you guys. Have you been trainers long? I started with Bulbasaur a couple of months ago. We were just in Zenith Town before all this happened."
Old 11-10-2012, 10:58 PM
Zetsu Offline

Party:
Currently: Talking

"I've been a trainer for a few weeks, Had just entered Route 3 and caught a Ralts before this all happened..." He replied, feeling alittle bit safer with 2 companions by his side...

Zetsu stopped for a moment, and began to think deeply....

"You know.... Seeing as the atmosphere has changed drastically, then perhaps some powerful pokemon can be found here now?" He questioned himself, grinning at the prospect of gaining another powerful ally.

WFL Dream Team.
Old 11-10-2012, 11:02 PM
Expecto Patronum!

Party:
Currently: Chatting

"Hmm, that's true..." Sarah replied. "If this is still Celestia, there must be some Pokemon here right? At least some Pokemon must have survived..." She didn't sound entirely certain. "I haven't seen anything besides people though. We should be careful... if there are Pokemon here, they may be Pokemon we've never even seen before..."

"You caught a Ralts though? That's pretty awesome, I heard they're rare. I didn't see one at all when I was in that area. What are you going to evolve it into?"
Old 11-10-2012, 11:05 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

"Sorry to interrupt your funfest," Quinn says. "but you're not gonna find Pokemon here. This place is void of any Pokemon except our own and the ones brought by others. If we can get out of here, we might be able to find stronger Pokemon, but we'll have to be prepared. They could easily KO our Pokemon if this truly is the future."

Links
Code:
Old 11-10-2012, 11:06 PM
Zetsu Offline

Party:
Currently: Talking.

"I'm not sure. I am hoping i get thrown back into Route 3 with this is all over....I want both evolutions, Gallade and Gardevoir.
THIS guy will evolve into Gallade eventually though." He exclaimed, grinning at the cute trainer.

As the two kept talking, the fog kept getting thicker and thicker...

"In any case, we should stick close.... for safety" he said calmly, although getting weary of what may happen, in this new, unfamiliar land...

meanwhile, yet another trainer approaches, explaining there are no pokemon here.

"Well that's just irritating....and here i was hoping to find a nice dark type or ghost type, too..."

Zetsu turns to the new trainer...

"My name is Zetsu, yours"

WFL Dream Team.

Last edited by Zetsu; 11-10-2012 at 11:10 PM.
Old 11-10-2012, 11:07 PM
Expecto Patronum!

Party:

"Oh, a Gallade? That's awesome! I've never seen a real one before!" Sarah blushed a little, embarrassed by how excited she sounded when they were all probably in mortal danger. "I like learning about Pokemon," she continued. "It's why I started my journey."

Their convrsation was interrupted by another voice. It was hard to see in the dark. Sarah looked at the newcomer a little suspiciously. He seemed to know a lot about this place...

"Thanks for the info," she said. "Have you spoken with The Emissary yet? I think we should get as much information as we can... I have no idea what we should ask though..." In truth she was a little scared about speaking to the invisible entity, though she guessed it was listening to all of them right now anyway...

"Any ideas? Or maybe we should split up and take a better look around?"

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 11-10-2012 at 11:09 PM.
Old 11-10-2012, 11:09 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

"!" Quinn read Sarah's thought about suspicion. "I-I'm sorry, I gotta go," He says. He dashes off, changing back into Neku.

'Oh, god, they've seen my true identity,' He thinks. 'I deceive everyone I meet. Everyone.'

Links
Code:
Old 11-10-2012, 11:15 PM
Zetsu Offline

Party:
Currrently: Confused.

Zetsu looks confused as the new trainer runs off in a hurry, after looking at Sarah..

"What the hell...?"

He exclaimed, not knowing what the hell happened...

"I hope not all the trainers we meet will be that shady..." He said suspiciously, now beginning to feel a little tired from the events that had occured...

WFL Dream Team.
Old 11-10-2012, 11:31 PM
Expecto Patronum!

Party:

"Well, that was weird..." Sarah said quietly as the newcomer ran off. "I hope I didn't offend him or something." She frowned. "What do you think we should do now, Zetsu?"
Old 11-10-2012, 11:39 PM
Zetsu Offline

Party:
Currently: Walking along the train with Sarah.

Zetsu looked along the trail, and then back at Sarah.

"Well, nothing will get done if we stand around.. perhaps we should start our 'search for answers?" he said inquisitively, as he steadily starts trading down the path before him,signalling Sarah to come along with him.

WFL Dream Team.
Old 11-10-2012, 11:40 PM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Trainer: Minako
Party:
Currently: ???

Minako slowly woke up. This is so weird. I remember being in Zenith, but then it was like a black hole. She looks around but sees nothing but darkness. She heard some voices coming from a different direction and followed the voices. She heard 3 voices: 2 guys and a girl.

"Uh, hi. I'm Minako and what in the living nightmare in the world are we doing here? I was in Zenith Town just minding my own business and then I wake up here.

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 11-10-2012, 11:41 PM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: ok then

"we are an emissary"
wow.
so ominous voice dude is an emissary. this solves everything. you feel overwhelmed, feeling as though struck by a tidal wave of knowledge. like you just walked into a combination buffet and library, where some people come to serve themselves up on a little knowledge now and then, and where others sit there and engorge everything in sight, truly an all-you-can-learn experience.
amazing.

you look around and see more shadows of people wandering around. looks like some of them are gathering up. you reckon that's probably for the best, but nobody's going to get answers. discussing the problem only offers anyone guesses and theories. you figure it's best to get as much information out of this guy while you still can, mastermind of not-being-vague-at-all or not. you call out into the haze.

"okay Emissary, you said it would be a good idea to ask 'when are we?', so, like, when is this, dude?"