Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 09-08-2012, 06:18 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Aurora City

AURORA CITY
Requirements: None.
Travel time: 3 hours.

Description
A large port city booming with life of all sorts. People and Pokemon are found in plenty. Aurora City is often the first point of contact for travellers from other regions. Features of the town include a large department store and the tallest lighthouse in the region, which is no longer in use. Aurora City is home to many festivals and events throughout the year and known particularly for its famous Pokemon tournaments. Battlers gather from all over the region to participate in these competitions for the chance to win rare Pokemon and items. Aurora City features many seaside restaurants and hotels and overlooks Dusk Bay, home to a coral reef and magnificent whirlpools.

Landmarks
Aurora City Gym
The second gym of the Celestia Region. The leader uses Flying and Ground-type Pokemon. Winning trainers receive the Gravity Badge.

PokeMart
A small, square shop with a blue roof. PokeBalls and other useful items can be purchased inside.

Pokemon Ranch
A sprawling ranch complete with fenced paddocks and a cute homestead. The owners breed Pokemon and sell them to Trainers.

Items
?

Navigation
North
Route 7
West
Route 8
East
Route 20
(Surf,
Whirlpool)
South
----------

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 09-29-2012 at 12:27 AM.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:12 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Aurora City

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Statica|Courage|Eclipse|Titan|
PC:
Currently: Aurora!

"Aurora City! We're here!" I screamed. NOW TO GO BUY STUFF!
Old 11-05-2012, 07:43 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire | Mortull | QueenBee]
In Storage:
Currently: Entering Aurora.

Finally, Aurora City surrounded me. It had been so long since I had last seen civilisation, a week at least, and I was finally ready to go shopping once more.

'To the Pokemon Ranch and the PokeMart!' I thought, skipping merrily along.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:29 PM
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Party:

|Volcano|Statica|Singe|Dandia|Eclipse|Titan|
PC:
Currently: Eti?!

I was walking out from the store, and spotted Eti! "Eti!" I cried. He looked surprised. He then smiled. "You made it to Aurora too?" I asked. "Well, duh." I realized. We started walking together.

Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 11-05-2012 at 09:35 PM.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:17 AM
~Blast Burn

Party:

|Volcano|Statica|Singe|Dandia|Eclipse|Titan|
PC:
Currently: Leaving Aurora

I made my way back to Route 7, hoping to retrieve Defog!

Leaving Aurora City and entering Route 7.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:05 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire | Mortull | QueenBee]
In Storage:
Currently: Going on the grand quest.

My trip to the shopping centre's in Aurora proved to give me an abundance of supplies. After retrieving a supply of Poke Balls and stones, as well as new partners in the form of Waterlog the Numel and DuctTape the Klink, I decided it was time to leave.

"Wait, what about the gym?" Pleasant asked me, floating beside me as I was making my way towards the Pokemon Center to change my party. "You told me I could participate in it."

"I don't think we're ready," I told him, motioning to my Poke Balls. "Nothing can take on his squad yet. I think you'd be better suited for the next few gyms anyway."

He sighed. "Just so long as I get some action."

"Of course." I waved him away. "Besides, how do you feel about evolving now?"

"If it'll help me win battles, sure, I guess." He sighed again. "Eti, why?"

"Why what?"

"Why are you doing this? Getting badges?"

I paused with him for a moment. This wasn't the first time I was asked the question, but I had deceived them up until now. "I should tell this to all of you."

I unbuttoned the Poke Balls clipped to my belt, releasing all of my squad. They emerged onto the ground before me. "Take a seat, I asked them."

We sat on the floor, forming a circle - I was mindful not to get any dust on my jeans. I drew a deep breath and began. "I've something to tell you. About why I'm going on this journey."

"You told us already!" Mortull giggled, her candle flickering intensely. "To be the very best, like on one ever was! Right?"

"No." I uttered. "I need the badges."

"What for, master?" The Hariyama gazed upon me, her steady black eyes meeting mine. "Is there something of importance you need to confer upon us?"

"My mother. She was taken." For a while, nothing happened. Not a sound was stirred. One of the group plucked up the courage.

"What happened to her?" Pleasant asked me, drifting closer towards me.

"S-she was involved in a project. She was asked to create the most powerful Pokemon ever. But there was a mix-up."

"Mix-up?" Mortull cocked her waxy head. "What sort of mix-up?"

"I don't know the full story," I uttered at her. "All I know is, she did the job wrong and now they're holding her captive."

"Why are there not people already looking for her, master?" Salsa asked me. She was right, there should have been people looking.

"No one knows," I sighed. "Only my Dad and I do. He told me where my mother is because she has her PokeGear. But she can't call anyone else and she can't leave the village."

"What village?" Pleasant asked me, inching closer still. His warmth was becoming somewhat agitating.

"Sunburst Village. They've blocked off the entrance with a tree. I need the HM Cut to go there and find her. That's why I need badges."

Another moment of silence was had amongst the team. Perhaps they didn't know what to think of the situation.

"I-I say we go look." Bushfire finally spoke. "I-if someone took my momma, I know I'd go find her."

I beamed at the Swadloon. "Thank you, Bushfire."

"No problem. If needs be, I can be the one to Cut down the tree. My leaves are blunt, but I'm sure I can knock it down with a little help."

"That settles it, then!" I stand up suddenly, causing a few of the smaller ones to jump. "We'll get enough badges for that HM Cut and then rescue my mother!"

"Quack quack!"

"Fin fin!" My Water-types seemed eager to get going.

"Alright, here's the plan," I begia, sitting down once more. "Salsa, Monster and Bushfire, I'm going to put you guys into storage. Once there, you inform the others. Got it? Any new recruits should be filled in immediately. I'll withdraw you once I need you for gym battles or once we begin to head to Sunburst, Bushfire."

They all nodded in agreement.

"Good. As for the rest of us, we're going to travel to get some badges."

"About time. I'm ready for some action," Pleasant announced, glaring at the team. "You guys better not get in my way."

Mortull laughed. "You better keep up the pace, sock-boy!"

I recalled the pair of them before it got nasty. "What about you?" I asked Queen Bee. He merely looked at me with blank, soulless eyes. Creeped out and ready to leave, I recalled them all to their Poke Balls. Then, I travelled to the Pokemon Center and exchanged my party. I deposited Monster, Salsa and Bushfire into the box and withdrew Waterlog, Duct Tape and Big Softy.

UPDATE:

Party:

[Pleasant | Mortull | QueenBee | Waterlog | DuctTape | BigSofty]
In Storage:
Currently: Greeting new team-mates and leaving Aurora.

"Hey there," the Numel greeted me sluggishly.

"Hello sir! Pleased to make your acquaintance!" the Klink added.

"Let's take down those gym leaders!" the Aron announced, bouncing around.

"Awesome. Nice to meet you guys." I recalled them to their Poke Balls before heading towards Route 8. Pleasant joined my side.

"So, what super-powerful Pokemon was your mother trying to create?" he asked me curiously.

"Mr.Mime."

Leaving Aurora City and entering Route 8.

Last edited by Etymology; 11-08-2012 at 12:21 AM.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:38 AM
~Blast Burn

Party:

|Volcano|Titan|Stella|Hydro|Blaze|Tsuni|
PC:
Currently: Aurora City!

"We're here! Now, let's go to the Mart!" I dashed off to the mart.

Entering Aurora City from Route 7.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:55 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:

|Volcano|Stella|Hydro|Blaze|Pigchic|
PC:
Currently: Route 8!

"Alright gang, let's go to Route 8!" I skipped.

Old 11-28-2012, 10:07 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:

|Volcano|Stella|Hydro|Blaze|Pigchic|Masquero|
PC:
Currently: Aurora City

"We're back, and it'll be about three hours until the bridge is functional again, so let's wait..." I groaned. I was too eager to get to Sirius.
Old 11-29-2012, 05:07 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:

|Volcano|Stella|Blaze|Pigchic|Masquero|
PC:
Currently: Back to Route 8

"Alright, back to Route 8 gang!"

Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 11-29-2012 at 05:10 PM.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:58 AM
dj-tiny Offline

Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Currently Entering Aurora City
Tiny head to the Pokecenter to get Wolfe ball fixed then heads to the Pokemon ranch that is in Aurora City

Old 12-20-2012, 12:50 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Party:
Currently Entering Aurora City
Tiny take out his new bought Totodille and says that he is now called Death and we will rule the world together.
Tiny heads to the pokemart with Death and Eveevee runs up beside him and Wolfe jumps out of his newly fixed pokeball and the head to the pokemart.

Old 12-22-2012, 05:42 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: Entering Aurora City from Route 7.

well this is a nice, busy town.
you dig the urban atmosphere. it's just a port town, but you're sure there's plenty to do here.

Old 12-22-2012, 09:32 AM
dj-tiny Offline

Party:
Currently Aurora City
Tiny puts his TM in his bag and then swap shoes into the Running shoes.

Tiny with death and Eveevee spot another trainer in Aurora City. Tiny goes up to him and ask him how many are behind him sinces he hasn't seen any other trainers for awhile.

Old 12-22-2012, 09:17 PM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
Party:
Currently Aurora City
Tiny puts his TM in his bag and then swap shoes into the Running shoes.

Tiny with death and Eveevee spot another trainer in Aurora City. Tiny goes up to him and ask him how many are behind him sinces he hasn't seen any other trainers for awhile.

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: Being interrogated?

some guy sporting some sweet new kicks walks up to you and asks how many trainers are behind you.
...uh?
you turn around, ready to do a headcount of the trainers behind you, but there are none. what is this guy even talking about?
unless he's referring to other new trainers that maybe haven't progressed as much. heck, you've made a point to avoid other people thus far. you haven't really SEEN anybody else, besides The Incredible Hulk back there on Route 1.
you just kind of turn to this guy and shrug.