Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League

PE2K Wi-Fi League Join the league, train your Pokemon, battle your friends, travel the region and win gym badges in order to become the Pokemon Elite Champion!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #91  
Old 11-06-2012, 06:46 AM
Zetsu's Avatar
Zetsu Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In The Miasma
Posts: 238
Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu
Default Re: General Chat, Help & Questions

Hmm i might have to take a look later tonight! (food is ready soon).

Are 1v1 battles not allowed if you have more than 1 pokemon in the league?
__________________
Only the strong, survive.....


WFL Dream Team.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 11-06-2012, 06:49 AM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: General Chat, Help & Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Yay you have Wi-Fi now? :D Is this a permanent thing?
ahahah I wish, I'm at a friend's house

I'm about to begin my 5th battle with Dredd and something just occurred to me

was there something in the rules prohibiting 1v1 matches if both participants have at least 2 Pokemon in the league, regardless of whether they've gotten them in-game? Dredd says he only has his Chimchar in game and has been having trouble getting the others and I just have my Zubat and Sunkern ready for battle so I just used my Zubat

at first I was like ok but this just occurred to me and the obvious solution is to check the rules but I figured I'd make this clear
__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 11-06-2012, 06:56 AM
Zetsu's Avatar
Zetsu Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In The Miasma
Posts: 238
Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu
Default Re: General Chat, Help & Questions

If you want more battles, steak throw me a PM and i'll meet you in the Wi-Fi Room.

How did your battles go, btw?
__________________
Only the strong, survive.....


WFL Dream Team.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 11-06-2012, 06:57 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: General Chat, Help & Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
Hmm i might have to take a look later tonight! (food is ready soon).

Are 1v1 battles not allowed if you have more than 1 pokemon in the league?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post
ahahah I wish, I'm at a friend's house

I'm about to begin my 5th battle with Dredd and something just occurred to me

was there something in the rules prohibiting 1v1 matches if both participants have at least 2 Pokemon in the league, regardless of whether they've gotten them in-game? Dredd says he only has his Chimchar in game and has been having trouble getting the others and I just have my Zubat and Sunkern ready for battle so I just used my Zubat

at first I was like ok but this just occurred to me and the obvious solution is to check the rules but I figured I'd make this clear
We were going to ban 1vs1 battles when both players had more than 1 Pokemon, but I think we decided against it in the end. If it becomes a problem later with people just having 1vs1s to get quick stars then we might have to reconsider, but it's fine for now =)

Also get Wi-Fi :(
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 11-06-2012, 06:59 AM
Zetsu's Avatar
Zetsu Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In The Miasma
Posts: 238
Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu
Default Re: General Chat, Help & Questions

Awesome. In that case, i'll do 2v2 etc like i do with you, Sarah, unless i have a newly caught pokemon, and do some 1v1's with it to get it's battle score up (for evolution) then once it's evolves go back to 2v2 etc.
__________________
Only the strong, survive.....


WFL Dream Team.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 11-06-2012, 07:02 AM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: General Chat, Help & Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
If you want more battles, steak throw me a PM and i'll meet you in the Wi-Fi Room.

How did your battles go, btw?
sounds good dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
We were going to ban 1vs1 battles when both players had more than 1 Pokemon, but I think we decided against it in the end. If it becomes a problem later with people just having 1vs1s to get quick stars then we might have to reconsider, but it's fine for now =)

Also get Wi-Fi :(
alright, sounds good

I would get Wi-Fi but I need my own place and money and a job and !!!!!
__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 11-07-2012, 02:22 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: General Chat, Help & Questions

Love the whole Slender-esque thing going on in Route 1 right now, BTW xDDD
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 11-07-2012, 02:33 AM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: General Chat, Help & Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Love the whole Slender-esque thing going on in Route 1 right now, BTW xDDD
yes

Eti and I both are Marble Hornets fans so it seems to be turning out nicely
__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 11-07-2012, 11:21 AM
Badr's Avatar
Badr Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 25
Default Re: General Chat, Help & Questions

...
Aww, I just realised it's Black only. :<

I lost my Black cartridge, and I only have my Heart Gold game now... Though I can't battle with B/W, can I? Is it possible to... Play on emulator? :/

I would really want to get in the PE2K Wifi League, but eh. :/
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 11-07-2012, 12:50 PM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: General Chat, Help & Questions

Sorry, you can't play with an emulator. D:

Are you going to be getting B/W/B2/W2 anytime soon? You could always sign-up and not battle until you get the game. O:
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 11-07-2012, 11:28 PM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: General Chat, Help & Questions


I'm obeying the four word rule, don't get your panties in a twist.
__________________

Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 11-08-2012 at 12:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 11-08-2012, 02:15 AM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: General Chat, Help & Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post

I'm obeying the four word rule, don't get your panties in a twist.
sassy sarah is best sarah
__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 11-08-2012, 06:56 AM
Zetsu's Avatar
Zetsu Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In The Miasma
Posts: 238
Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu
Default Re: General Chat, Help & Questions

Lol we wouldn't have her any other way~
__________________
Only the strong, survive.....


WFL Dream Team.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 11-08-2012, 08:02 PM
Badr's Avatar
Badr Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 25
Default Re: General Chat, Help & Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Sorry, you can't play with an emulator. D:

Are you going to be getting B/W/B2/W2 anytime soon? You could always sign-up and not battle until you get the game. O:
Well, I'll maybe get Black 2 in a month or two, so I'll register when I get it.

Last question, how can I get my starter if it's, for example, Trapinch? Will the one giving me my starter make a trade with me on my B/W/2 game?
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 11-08-2012, 08:04 PM
Zetsu's Avatar
Zetsu Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In The Miasma
Posts: 238
Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu
Default Re: General Chat, Help & Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badr View Post
Well, I'll maybe get Black 2 in a month or two, so I'll register when I get it.

Last question, how can I get my starter if it's, for example, Trapinch? Will the one giving me my starter make a trade with me on my B/W/2 game?
When you buy your B2/W2 game Send me a PM and i will give you a Trapinch egg. Any specific Nature?
__________________
Only the strong, survive.....


WFL Dream Team.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com