Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #181  
Old 11-06-2012, 12:20 AM
Zetsu's Avatar
Zetsu Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In The Miasma
Posts: 238
Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu
Default Re: Route 2

As Zetsu searches the nearby tree, he looks up, and notices the trees stop shaking. Puzzled as to what the shaking was, he looks at Minccino and decides to head back to the path leading to Navi Town.

Zetsu continues walking on, he approaches a signboard, covered with vines and fallen leaves scattered at the base.

"Route 2 --> Navi Town"

This was good news for him, traveling 2 routes had taken it's toll on Zetsu and his pokemon, not only did he want to re-stock on some items, but also to rest in the safety of a town.

Name: Zetsu
Party: Skorupi, Minccino
Currently: Leaving Route 2, Entering Navi Town
__________________
Only the strong, survive.....


WFL Dream Team.
Reply With Quote
  #182  
Old 11-06-2012, 05:09 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
As Zetsu searches the nearby tree, he looks up, and notices the trees stop shaking. Puzzled as to what the shaking was, he looks at Minccino and decides to head back to the path leading to Navi Town.

Zetsu continues walking on, he approaches a signboard, covered with vines and fallen leaves scattered at the base.

"Route 2 --> Navi Town"

This was good news for him, traveling 2 routes had taken it's toll on Zetsu and his pokemon, not only did he want to re-stock on some items, but also to rest in the safety of a town.

Name: Zetsu
Party: Skorupi, Minccino
Currently: Leaving Route 2, Entering Navi Town
Official's Post
Just as you are about to head off towards Navi Town, you hear a scream coming from somewhere back down the path. The horrible sound sends flocks of bird Pokemon barrelling into the sky from the nearby trees.

The sound is coming from the forest to your right. What are you going to do?
Reply With Quote
  #183  
Old 11-06-2012, 05:24 AM
Zetsu's Avatar
Zetsu Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In The Miasma
Posts: 238
Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post
Just as you are about to head off towards Navi Town, you hear a scream coming from somewhere back down the path. The horrible sound sends flocks of bird Pokemon barrelling into the sky from the nearby trees.

The sound is coming from the forest to your right. What are you going to do?
Zetsu looks back towards the direction of the sound, then turns to Minccino, who looked at if she was raring for a fight.

"I take it you wont be satified untill we check out the source of the noise?" He asked Minccino, watching as she nodded back at him.

Zetsu started back-tracking down Route 2, the horrifying sound getting louder and louder, more and more pokemon fleeing towards Navi Town.

"Looks like Navi Town is gonna have a little trouble on their hands....Best we head further in and check it out!" Zetsu exclaimed, calling back Minccino into her pokeball, and heading further into the forest....
__________________
Only the strong, survive.....


WFL Dream Team.
Reply With Quote
  #184  
Old 11-06-2012, 06:30 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
Zetsu looks back towards the direction of the sound, then turns to Minccino, who looked at if she was raring for a fight.

"I take it you wont be satified untill we check out the source of the noise?" He asked Minccino, watching as she nodded back at him.

Zetsu started back-tracking down Route 2, the horrifying sound getting louder and louder, more and more pokemon fleeing towards Navi Town.

"Looks like Navi Town is gonna have a little trouble on their hands....Best we head further in and check it out!" Zetsu exclaimed, calling back Minccino into her pokeball, and heading further into the forest....
Official's Post

You move through the forest, pushing branches aside with your arms as you move. Twigs snap off under your fingers and dew drops cling to your clothes. You wince a little as a particularly sharp stick scratches your leg.

All around you, the forest seems to be alive with movement. Though you do not necessarily see any Pokemon with your own eyes, the signs are everywhere, from rustling bushes, swaying leaves and snapping twigs.

Suddenly a shadow falls over you as something swoops overhead. By the time you look up, the thing is already gone. Whatever it was seemed to be heading to the east.

You hear a scream again and feel the hairs on the back of your neck prickle. There's something strange about that sound... something not quite human. You look towards the west where the sound came from and wonder if you still want to head that way.

Do you follow the shadow to the east, trace the scream to the west or head back to the path?
Reply With Quote
  #185  
Old 11-06-2012, 06:39 AM
Zetsu's Avatar
Zetsu Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In The Miasma
Posts: 238
Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

You move through the forest, pushing branches aside with your arms as you move. Twigs snap off under your fingers and dew drops cling to your clothes. You wince a little as a particularly sharp stick scratches your leg.

All around you, the forest seems to be alive with movement. Though you do not necessarily see any Pokemon with your own eyes, the signs are everywhere, from rustling bushes, swaying leaves and snapping twigs.

Suddenly a shadow falls over you as something swoops overhead. By the time you look up, the thing is already gone. Whatever it was seemed to be heading to the east.

You hear a scream again and feel the hairs on the back of your neck prickle. There's something strange about that sound... something not quite human. You look towards the west where the sound came from and wonder if you still want to head that way.

Do you follow the shadow to the east, trace the scream to the west or head back to the path?
Determined as ever, Zetsu continued to follow the sound of the scream, although not quite sure wether he should follow the screams, but his body was at this point, moving on it's own, a mixture of battle anticipation, and curiosity overwhelming his senses.
__________________
Only the strong, survive.....


WFL Dream Team.
Reply With Quote
  #186  
Old 11-07-2012, 03:21 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
Determined as ever, Zetsu continued to follow the sound of the scream, although not quite sure wether he should follow the screams, but his body was at this point, moving on it's own, a mixture of battle anticipation, and curiosity overwhelming his senses.
You push through the thick undergrowth. Eventually you fight your way through and emerge in a small clearing. You're sure this is where the screaming noise was coming from, but there's no one here now.

In the center is a tree stump which has been hollowed out somehow. Water fills the middle of the stump. You look down into the water and see your reflection peering back. Except... what's that on your shoulder? A ghostly hand rests on the shoulder of your reflection. You look down at your real shoulder with alarm, but see nothing unusual there... when you look back into the water, the ghostly hand is gone. Are you imagining things?

You decide to explore the clearing. As you walk off towards the nothern end, something drops down from a tree right in front of you. You jump back, startled, before realised it's just a Spinarak.

"Spin! Spina!" the Pokemon chatters as it spins around on its web.


Wild Spinarak appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you want to catch it!
Reply With Quote
  #187  
Old 11-07-2012, 03:50 AM
Zetsu's Avatar
Zetsu Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In The Miasma
Posts: 238
Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
You push through the thick undergrowth. Eventually you fight your way through and emerge in a small clearing. You're sure this is where the screaming noise was coming from, but there's no one here now.

In the center is a tree stump which has been hollowed out somehow. Water fills the middle of the stump. You look down into the water and see your reflection peering back. Except... what's that on your shoulder? A ghostly hand rests on the shoulder of your reflection. You look down at your real shoulder with alarm, but see nothing unusual there... when you look back into the water, the ghostly hand is gone. Are you imagining things?

You decide to explore the clearing. As you walk off towards the nothern end, something drops down from a tree right in front of you. You jump back, startled, before realised it's just a Spinarak.

"Spin! Spina!" the Pokemon chatters as it spins around on its web.


Wild Spinarak appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you want to catch it!
Zetsu quickly readies his pokeball, and throws it onto the ground: "Skorupi, come on out!"

Skorupi rears his stinger in delight and faces Spinarak.

Spinarak looks up at skorupi and fires a String Shot, tangling his legs up in web. Skorupi somehow manages to untangle himself, but still felt sluggish from the stickiness of the string-webbing.

"Skorupi, Pursuit!"

Skorupi started gaining speed, and snuck up behind Spinarak and hit it's back, then quickly jumped away, to get some distance from it.

Spinarak then priceeds to use Night Shade, A sinister shadow covers Skorupi, with him starting to feel the pain from those shadows.

Zetsu starts to think, then decides to use one last attack.

"Skorupi, Let's use Bug Bite!"

Skorupi runs up and bites Spinarak several times, now both pokemon were showing signs of exhaustion. Zetsu began to think....

"Now may be the time... Pokeball, go!"

Zetsu threw a pokeball at Spinarak, watching intently as the pokeball starts to roll.
__________________
Only the strong, survive.....


WFL Dream Team.
Reply With Quote
  #188  
Old 11-07-2012, 03:59 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
Zetsu quickly readies his pokeball, and throws it onto the ground: "Skorupi, come on out!"

Skorupi rears his stinger in delight and faces Spinarak.

Spinarak looks up at skorupi and fires a String Shot, tangling his legs up in web. Skorupi somehow manages to untangle himself, but still felt sluggish from the stickiness of the string-webbing.

"Skorupi, Pursuit!"

Skorupi started gaining speed, and snuck up behind Spinarak and hit it's back, then quickly jumped away, to get some distance from it.

Spinarak then priceeds to use Night Shade, A sinister shadow covers Skorupi, with him starting to feel the pain from those shadows.

Zetsu starts to think, then decides to use one last attack.

"Skorupi, Let's use Bug Bite!"

Skorupi runs up and bites Spinarak several times, now both pokemon were showing signs of exhaustion. Zetsu began to think....

"Now may be the time... Pokeball, go!"

Zetsu threw a pokeball at Spinarak, watching intently as the pokeball starts to roll.
Official's Post
Spinarak is sucked into the ball, which wobbles slowly on the ground...

Spoiler:
3...
Spoiler:
2...
Spoiler:
1...
Spoiler:
PING!

Spinarak was caught!


You reach down to pick up Spinarak's Pokeball. Suddenly a high pitched scream echoes around the clearing. A swarm of Pokemon emerges from the north end of the clearing and rushes past you. You spot Rattata, Spinarak, Buneary, Makuhita, Aipom, Pidgey and even a Murkrow fleeing from something. They don't even look at you as they run away.

When the Pokemon disappear and the dust settles, you notice that they've carved a path west into the forest. The scream came from the north, but there is no visible path that way, you would have to fight your way through the foliage again. Maybe if you headed west you could find a way around... or maybe not. Which way are you going to go?
Reply With Quote
  #189  
Old 11-07-2012, 04:11 AM
Zetsu's Avatar
Zetsu Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In The Miasma
Posts: 238
Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post
Spinarak is sucked into the ball, which wobbles slowly on the ground...

Spoiler:
3...
Spoiler:
2...
Spoiler:
1...
Spoiler:
PING!

Spinarak was caught!


You reach down to pick up Spinarak's Pokeball. Suddenly a high pitched scream echoes around the clearing. A swarm of Pokemon emerges from the north end of the clearing and rushes past you. You spot Rattata, Spinarak, Buneary, Makuhita, Aipom, Pidgey and even a Murkrow fleeing from something. They don't even look at you as they run away.

When the Pokemon disappear and the dust settles, you notice that they've carved a path west into the forest. The scream came from the north, but there is no visible path that way, you would have to fight your way through the foliage again. Maybe if you headed west you could find a way around... or maybe not. Which way are you going to go?
Just as Zetsu figured that the troubles were over, he once again, heard the screams, this time, coming from the north.

"Seems our troubles have just begun..." he thought to himself, making sure he got his barings straight.

Zestu picked up the pokeball, and followed the trail west, thinking that this could indeed, be a chance to train his new found partner up, and at the same time, maybe finding more pokemon, or even an item to help him on his quest....

As he follows the path created by the fleeing pokemon, he couldn't help that something may be following him, or the feeling of being tracked or sensed.....

"damn i do not like this feeling.... shivers down my spine..."

he thought to himself, as he was seemingly coming close to the end of the recently made trail....
__________________
Only the strong, survive.....


WFL Dream Team.
Reply With Quote
  #190  
Old 11-07-2012, 04:27 AM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 2

Official's Post:

While going down the path, a strange tromping noise started coming close to you. Closer....It's a Pokemon!


Wild Beedrill appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle to fend it off!
~Very angry
~Cannot be captured
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #191  
Old 11-07-2012, 04:37 AM
Zetsu's Avatar
Zetsu Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In The Miasma
Posts: 238
Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Official's Post:

While going down the path, a strange tromping noise started coming close to you. Closer....It's a Pokemon!


Wild Beedrill appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle to fend it off!
~Very angry
~Cannot be captured
Zetsu looked up at the approaching, angry Beedrill, and decided the only way to calm it down was to battle it.

"Come on out, Spinarak!"

Spinarak comes out of the pokeball, and pinches his tiny fangs together, ready to battle.

"Spinarak, String Shot!"

A super-sticky thread shoots from Spinaraks mouth, and wraps Beedrill up in the thread, forcing it to the ground. Beedrill breaks free from the web shortly after, however, although slightly sluggish from the sticky web still clinging to it.

Zetsu anticipates this and decides to follow up.

"Spinarak, use Night Shade!"

Spinarak covers Beedrill in a ghostly mist that injurs Beedrill, although this did not take too much damage on it. Beedrill then countered with Poison Sting, flying straight at Spinarak, hitting it hard and fast.

Spinarak slammed into a tree. He was injured, but could still fight. Zetsu thought hard and fast, then thought of a counter measure.

"Spinarak, Use Scary Face then follow up with Night Slash!"

Spinarak jumped up into a nearby tree, and hung down from a branch infront of Beedrill, making the markings on his back glow, scaring Beedrill for a moment. Then Spinarak swung from the branch and covered himself in night mist and slashed Beedrill in the stomach.

Beedrill then fell to the ground, KO'd for a short time, before it woke up, and flew off before the trainer and Spinarak, who had also been injured aswell.

"Well done on your first victory! you fought hard, i'm proud of you" he told Spinarak, sending him back to his pokeball, and looking around to find out where to go next....
__________________
Only the strong, survive.....


WFL Dream Team.
Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old 11-07-2012, 04:41 AM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 2

Official's Post:

While walking away from that Beedrill, something else is buzzing in! Another Beedrill!


Wild Beedrill appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle to fend it off!
~Very very very angry
~Cannot be captured
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old 11-07-2012, 04:57 AM
Zetsu's Avatar
Zetsu Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In The Miasma
Posts: 238
Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Official's Post:

While walking away from that Beedrill, something else is buzzing in! Another Beedrill!


Wild Beedrill appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle to fend it off!
~Very very very angry
~Cannot be captured
Zetsu sensed another Beedrill coming towards him. Sighing in annoyance, Zetsu sent out Skorupi.

The Beedrill stopped, as it approached Zetsu, and reared up to attack.

"Time to quickly send this Beedrill on it's way, too..." he thought to himself, thinking of what move to begin with...

"Skorupi, begin with Bug Bite." He said, half exhaustedly, watching as Skorupi clamps onto Beedrill and nibbling at Beedrill's arms.

The Beedrill flinched a bit, then pumped itself up, using Focus Energy. The Beedrill was angry at the fact that something, or someone was making a large amount of noise, and also at the fact it's friend was defeated. this next move was gonna hurt.

Skorupi looked back at Zetsu, who knew Skorupi was gunna be ok, as he too, was a poison type.

"Skorupi, use Acupressure!"

Skorupi flexed his stinger, and then imediately relaxed it, as his stinger hit a random pressure point. His DEFENSE drasically rising.

At this point, Skorupi was also getting irritated. it was late night by now, and Zetsu and his pokemon were getting tired.

Beedrill then, seeing a chance, flew into the air, and started thrusting it's stingers over and over at skorupi in a furious "Rage"

Because of the Acupressure, skorupi was getting his directly, but the damage was severely lessened due to the stat increase.

Zetsu looked intently at beedrill, then saw an opening.

"Skorupi, Use Pursuit, Now!"

Skorupi slid behind Beedrill and slammed Beedrill, watching as Beedrill fell to the ground in exhaustion, and skorupi falling back infront of Zetsu, also feeling the exhaustion.

Zetsu then walked over to the beedrill, still slightly irritated...

"I don't wanna battle you anymore, I just came here to find the source of that horrid scream.." He said to the Beedrill, recalling Skorupi to his pokeball, before falling on his backside in exhaustion and dreariness....
__________________
Only the strong, survive.....


WFL Dream Team.
Reply With Quote
  #194  
Old 11-07-2012, 08:49 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
Zetsu sensed another Beedrill coming towards him. Sighing in annoyance, Zetsu sent out Skorupi.

The Beedrill stopped, as it approached Zetsu, and reared up to attack.

"Time to quickly send this Beedrill on it's way, too..." he thought to himself, thinking of what move to begin with...

"Skorupi, begin with Bug Bite." He said, half exhaustedly, watching as Skorupi clamps onto Beedrill and nibbling at Beedrill's arms.

The Beedrill flinched a bit, then pumped itself up, using Focus Energy. The Beedrill was angry at the fact that something, or someone was making a large amount of noise, and also at the fact it's friend was defeated. this next move was gonna hurt.

Skorupi looked back at Zetsu, who knew Skorupi was gunna be ok, as he too, was a poison type.

"Skorupi, use Acupressure!"

Skorupi flexed his stinger, and then imediately relaxed it, as his stinger hit a random pressure point. His DEFENSE drasically rising.

At this point, Skorupi was also getting irritated. it was late night by now, and Zetsu and his pokemon were getting tired.

Beedrill then, seeing a chance, flew into the air, and started thrusting it's stingers over and over at skorupi in a furious "Rage"

Because of the Acupressure, skorupi was getting his directly, but the damage was severely lessened due to the stat increase.

Zetsu looked intently at beedrill, then saw an opening.

"Skorupi, Use Pursuit, Now!"

Skorupi slid behind Beedrill and slammed Beedrill, watching as Beedrill fell to the ground in exhaustion, and skorupi falling back infront of Zetsu, also feeling the exhaustion.

Zetsu then walked over to the beedrill, still slightly irritated...

"I don't wanna battle you anymore, I just came here to find the source of that horrid scream.." He said to the Beedrill, recalling Skorupi to his pokeball, before falling on his backside in exhaustion and dreariness....
Official's Post

The Beedrill looks up at you, then springs back up and flies away. A small group of other Beedrill follow. There must be some kind of hive around here...

You find yourself in another clearing. A small creek winds its way along the east side. The gurgling water is kind of soothing. Before you is a small stone monument. It is square in shape with steps leading up to it and a steep roof. It looks very old. There is green moss covering it in many places. The area around the shrine is strangely cold.

You walk over to the creek. Your reflection stares back up at you. This time you see a second reflection. A young woman appears to be standing by the shrine, tears rolling down her cheeks. You watch the relfection intently. This time you actually see her mouth open and the ringing scream fills your ears. Immediately you turn around. There's no one there but you can still hear the screaming. You drop to your knees and try to cover your ears. Immediately the screaming stops.

You turn back to the river. You see the young woman's reflection, while your own seems to be fading until it's almost if you're looking into another world. Behind the woman is a dark shadow you hadn't noticed before. It seems to be growing slowly darker, as if it's gaining strength. Eventually it comes fully into view. You see the young woman's eyes widen in fear. You finally recognise the shadow as a Dusknoir. Are you seeing into the spirit world?

You watch as the young woman and the shadow seem to get larger and larger, as if they are coming closer towards you. You start to feel a cool breeze, though the trees around you are still. A pale hand reaches up under the water. It looks so real, you feel like you could almost reach down into the water and grasp it....

The young woman screams again as the Dusknoir closes in on her. You look behind you but can see nothing, though every other sense tells you that the woman and the Pokemon are somehow there.

You look down again. The young woman is frantically reaching towards you. Her pale hands thrash below the surface of the water as if she is drowning. The Dusknoir closes in, a gaping hole in its stomach begins to draw the woman in. What are you going to do?

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 11-07-2012 at 08:52 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #195  
Old 11-07-2012, 08:59 AM
Zetsu's Avatar
Zetsu Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In The Miasma
Posts: 238
Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

The Beedrill looks up at you, then springs back up and flies away. A small group of other Beedrill follow. There must be some kind of hive around here...

You find yourself in another clearing. A small creek winds its way along the east side. The gurgling water is kind of soothing. Before you is a small stone monument. It is square in shape with steps leading up to it and a steep roof. It looks very old. There is green moss covering it in many places. The area around the shrine is strangely cold.

You walk over to the creek. Your reflection stares back up at you. This time you see a second reflection. A young woman appears to be standing by the shrine, tears rolling down her cheeks. You watch the relfection intently. This time you actually see her mouth open and the ringing scream fills your ears. Immediately you turn around. There's no one there but you can still hear the screaming. You drop to your knees and try to cover your ears. Immediately the screaming stops.

You turn back to the river. You see the young woman's reflection, while your own seems to be fading until it's almost if you're looking into another world. Behind the woman is a dark shadow you hadn't noticed before. It seems to be growing slowly darker, as if it's gaining strength. Eventually it comes fully into view. You see the young woman's eyes widen in fear. You finally recognise the shadow as a Dusknoir. Are you seeing into the spirit world?

You watch as the young woman and the shadow seem to get larger and larger, as if they are coming closer towards you. You start to feel a cool breeze, though the trees around you are still. A pale hand reaches up under the water. It looks so real, you feel like you could almost reach down into the water and grasp it....

The young woman screams again as the Dusknoir closes in on her. You look behind you but can see nothing, though every other sense tells you that the woman and the Pokemon are somehow there.

You look down again. The young woman is frantically reaching towards you. Her pale hands thrash below the surface of the water as if she is drowning. The Dusknoir closes in, a gaping hole in its stomach begins to draw the woman in. What are you going to do?
At first, Zetsu seemed a little bit frightened, but then he regained his senses. He decided to ignore the screams, as to concentrate better, and then proceeds to attempt to grab the hand that was seemingly reaching out for him. He had no idea weather that hand was real or not, but if it was, he did not want the thought of a petrified or dead woman on his conscious.

Zetsu could feel the cold breeze brush up against his neck, as he attempted to grab the hand, thinking to himself:

"How long has this screaming been going on? If this is an illusion or some vision of some sort, How the hell did the other trainers passing by get through here? If not, Was there a reason for choosing me as it's potential 'victim' or 'savior'?"

Zetsu did not know what was in store for him, but he did not want to regret anything....
__________________
Only the strong, survive.....


WFL Dream Team.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com