Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #166  
Old 11-03-2012, 01:10 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 2

[QUOTE=Judge Dredd;3432717]Trainer: JC
Currently: Route 2
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Hop)
(Tired)(Worn Out)(Hurt)




Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

You look through the tall grass. While you're searching for something to eat, something catches the corner of your eye. There seems to be something purple swinging through the trees... it disappears when you turn around.

You focus straight ahead, waitng for the thing to move again. This time you turn at the right moment and catch sight of a small purple monkey hanging from a tree branch. It dives into the leaves when it sees you looking. Looks like this one is shy! You'll have to flush it out if you want to battle it!


Wild Aipom appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you want to catch it!
Hiding in the tree.


JC stands there looking up and catches site of the Aipom.
"no body make a move..."

Chimchar stops looking up puzzled.

"thats and Aipom...they are one of the reasons I became a trainer in the first place.." JC says in low voice.

" I know a lot about them..if i make a move the poor little thing will disappear."

JC carefully looks around. "It must have come down here for a reason.."
He spots a small vine of berries. JC lets out a slight smile. He signals to Chimchar to fall back and find a way into the tree. Putting a figner over his mouth he warns her to be quite.
"Damn Hop would have been good right now.." continues to say in a low voice.

JC grabs a couple of berries and sits down in the middle of the grass. He makes sure that he is now positioned in a threatening way. He sat there louding eating the berries.
"boy these berries are great ! oh boy I never had such great berries..but i have to many of them to eat !"

The curious pokemon slowly crawled out from the leaves. Moving slowly down the branches getting closer to JC. It stopped watching him for a second.

JC pretending to ignore the Monkey and kept messing with the berries.
"Yup I have to many of them." He tossed a few on the ground below Aipom.
The little Aipom used its tail to swing down form the branch. It couldnt reach the ground so it jumped on to the ground. JC smiled as he heard it land.

The nervous Aipom grabbed up the berry
"Pom?"

JC stayed with his back to Aipom. He looked down at Hop's pokemon.
" If you got one last move in you, im going to need it now." the Hoppip looked up to him nodding.


JC slowly turns around.
"Hi there." he says with a friendly smile.
The Aipom jumps back a little. It moves back but stops when it sees JCs hand is full of Berries.

"Would like some more." The Aipom looks around taking a few steps closer to JC. It gets close enough to grab some berries that he dropped only a foot away.

As it moved in closer it stopped turning back when it noticed chimchar jump onto the branch. As it was distracted JC released Hoppip straight in the air. The tired Hoppip floated out of sight.

JC slowly turned around.
"Sorry little guy. "

The Aipom looked at him and growled. Jumping up onto his face and spring boarding into a tree where it used its tail to knock back Chimchar. Chimchar took the hit and flew out of the branch. The Aipom laughed a little climbing into the tree.

JC looked up and smiled.
"Look up !"

The Aipom looked up seeing a sleep powder rain down all over it. The Aipom couldnt avoid it and fell out of the tree JC rushed over catching it as it fell. He fell into the grass catching the pokemon he pulled out a pokeball. tapped against Aipom.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

Archie
While JC is busy, a young trainer approaches you. "Hi there, I'm Archie, I just started my journey! You're a trainer right? Could I see your Pokemon? I didn't grow up around many Pokemon so I love seeing all different kinds!"

Do you show him your Pokemon?
JC still laying down hears the voice, he still keeps his eyes focused on the ball that is shaking.
"Hi Archie..can you give me a second..."
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 11-03-2012, 03:20 AM
ArceusTheCreator's Avatar
ArceusTheCreator Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 331
Default Re: Route 2

Trainer: PJ
Currently: Route 2 with JC
In party:


"HEY I Found food in my backpack! You hungry?" PJ yelled running to his friend.
__________________

VPP:

Level100:@384

Hey I'm no angel, or the devil of your conscience to tell you who to be... good, bad, ugly or otherwise.


Last edited by ArceusTheCreator; 11-03-2012 at 03:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old 11-03-2012, 04:47 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 2

Trainer: JC
Currently: Route 2
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Hop)
(Tired)(Worn Out)(Hurt)


JC stand there looking at the Ball.
"This crazy ball is still shaking...PJ give me a second."
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old 11-03-2012, 04:50 AM
ArceusTheCreator's Avatar
ArceusTheCreator Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 331
Default Re: Route 2

Trainer: PJ
Currently: Route 2 with JC
In party:


"Whatcha got there man?" PJ asked staring at the shaking pokeball
__________________

VPP:

Level100:@384

Hey I'm no angel, or the devil of your conscience to tell you who to be... good, bad, ugly or otherwise.


Last edited by ArceusTheCreator; 11-03-2012 at 05:04 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #170  
Old 11-03-2012, 04:59 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 2

Trainer: JC
Currently: Route 2
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Hop)
(Tired)(Worn Out)(Hurt)



"Aipom....and i was really surprised to see one."




*Pj remember you stats*
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #171  
Old 11-03-2012, 05:05 AM
ArceusTheCreator's Avatar
ArceusTheCreator Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 331
Default Re: Route 2

Trainer: PJ
Currently: Route 2 with JC
In party:


"Maybe the gods had mercy on us for that earthquake earlier?"
__________________

VPP:

Level100:@384

Hey I'm no angel, or the devil of your conscience to tell you who to be... good, bad, ugly or otherwise.

Reply With Quote
  #172  
Old 11-03-2012, 05:48 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Trainer: JC
Currently: Route 2
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Hop)
(Tired)(Worn Out)(Hurt)








JC stands there looking up and catches site of the Aipom.
"no body make a move..."

Chimchar stops looking up puzzled.

"thats and Aipom...they are one of the reasons I became a trainer in the first place.." JC says in low voice.

" I know a lot about them..if i make a move the poor little thing will disappear."

JC carefully looks around. "It must have come down here for a reason.."
He spots a small vine of berries. JC lets out a slight smile. He signals to Chimchar to fall back and find a way into the tree. Putting a figner over his mouth he warns her to be quite.
"Damn Hop would have been good right now.." continues to say in a low voice.

JC grabs a couple of berries and sits down in the middle of the grass. He makes sure that he is now positioned in a threatening way. He sat there louding eating the berries.
"boy these berries are great ! oh boy I never had such great berries..but i have to many of them to eat !"

The curious pokemon slowly crawled out from the leaves. Moving slowly down the branches getting closer to JC. It stopped watching him for a second.

JC pretending to ignore the Monkey and kept messing with the berries.
"Yup I have to many of them." He tossed a few on the ground below Aipom.
The little Aipom used its tail to swing down form the branch. It couldnt reach the ground so it jumped on to the ground. JC smiled as he heard it land.

The nervous Aipom grabbed up the berry
"Pom?"

JC stayed with his back to Aipom. He looked down at Hop's pokemon.
" If you got one last move in you, im going to need it now." the Hoppip looked up to him nodding.


JC slowly turns around.
"Hi there." he says with a friendly smile.
The Aipom jumps back a little. It moves back but stops when it sees JCs hand is full of Berries.

"Would like some more." The Aipom looks around taking a few steps closer to JC. It gets close enough to grab some berries that he dropped only a foot away.

As it moved in closer it stopped turning back when it noticed chimchar jump onto the branch. As it was distracted JC released Hoppip straight in the air. The tired Hoppip floated out of sight.

JC slowly turned around.
"Sorry little guy. "

The Aipom looked at him and growled. Jumping up onto his face and spring boarding into a tree where it used its tail to knock back Chimchar. Chimchar took the hit and flew out of the branch. The Aipom laughed a little climbing into the tree.

JC looked up and smiled.
"Look up !"

The Aipom looked up seeing a sleep powder rain down all over it. The Aipom couldnt avoid it and fell out of the tree JC rushed over catching it as it fell. He fell into the grass catching the pokemon he pulled out a pokeball. tapped against Aipom.





JC still laying down hears the voice, he still keeps his eyes focused on the ball that is shaking.
"Hi Archie..can you give me a second..."
Official's Post

After what seems like forever, the ball pops open and Aipom escapes. "Pom!" it cries and swings back up into the nearest tree. It doesn't flee though, looks like you have another chance!


Wild Aipom appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you want to catch it!

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 11-03-2012 at 05:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #173  
Old 11-03-2012, 05:52 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArceusTheCreator View Post
Trainer: PJ
Currently: Route 2 with JC
In party:


"Maybe the gods had mercy on us for that earthquake earlier?"
Official's Post

Archie
"Um, excuse me?" Archie says. "Didn't you hear me? I asked if I could see your Pokemon..." the young trainer replies, getting a little annoyed at being ignored.

Do you show him your Pokemon?
Reply With Quote
  #174  
Old 11-03-2012, 05:55 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 2

Trainer: JC
Currently: Route 2
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Hop)
(Tired)(Worn Out)(Hurt)



JC watches his last ball disappear.
"Well thats just great...No money, no pokeballs.."
JC becomes very annoyed, he storm off ahead on route 2.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #175  
Old 11-03-2012, 12:29 PM
ArceusTheCreator's Avatar
ArceusTheCreator Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 331
Default Re: Route 2

Trainer: PJ
Currently: Route 2 with JC
In party:


"Go sunkern" PJ said releasing his pokemon in a red flash.
"Here" PJ says showing the interested trainer.This is my sunkern,first pokemon I ever caught."PJ says proudly."I apologize,I didnt catch your name earlier" PJ asks the boy.
__________________

VPP:

Level100:@384

Hey I'm no angel, or the devil of your conscience to tell you who to be... good, bad, ugly or otherwise.

Reply With Quote
  #176  
Old 11-03-2012, 12:47 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArceusTheCreator View Post
Trainer: PJ
Currently: Route 2 with JC
In party:


"Go sunkern" PJ said releasing his pokemon in a red flash.
"Here" PJ says showing the interested trainer.This is my sunkern,first pokemon I ever caught."PJ says proudly."I apologize,I didnt catch your name earlier" PJ asks the boy.
Official's Post

Archie

"It's Archie," the boy replies. His eyes light up when he sees your Sunkern. "Oh! A Grass type! How did you know they were my favourite? Your Sunkern is great. I'd like you to have this."

Archie hands you a Friend Ball.

"I have lots of new Pokemon to meet so I better keep going. Good luck with your journey. I hope the Pokeball I gave you comes in handy!"


PJ obtained a Friend Ball.

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 11-03-2012 at 12:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #177  
Old 11-03-2012, 12:57 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Trainer: JC
Currently: Route 2
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Hop)
(Tired)(Worn Out)(Hurt)



JC watches his last ball disappear.
"Well thats just great...No money, no pokeballs.."
JC becomes very annoyed, he storm off ahead on route 2.
Official's Post

You watch in frustration as the Aipom swings from branch to branch, eventually disappearing into the forest. Fate can be cruel sometimes... You remember the way the Aipom smiled at you. Who knows, maybe you might meet again some day!

For now you shift your focus to reaching Navi Town, hopefully there's some good luck waiting around the corner...
Reply With Quote
  #178  
Old 11-03-2012, 04:28 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 2

Trainer: JC
Currently: Route 2
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Hop)
(Tired)(Worn Out)(Hurt)


JC continues walking, never even looking back to see where PJ was. He pushes through the forest. Chimchar keeping pass. The little monkey tries to cheer him up, but it doesnt seem to work.
" I was told to come on this trip..to drop off an egg. I try to help someone out and nothing but bad as happened. Hungry, Broke and Annoyed. Once I get into town we are heading for the pokemoncenter. No trainers or pokemon had better get in my way until then. Im not sure i have compassion left in me for today."

JC moves so fast he doesnt even know what happened to the road.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #179  
Old 11-05-2012, 04:16 AM
Zetsu's Avatar
Zetsu Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In The Miasma
Posts: 238
Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu
Default Re: Route 2

Zetsu enters Route 2, kicking the leaves around with his feet, while breathing the fresh air, and smiling while gazing at the trees with Minccino at his side.

"A new area, new pokemon, and one step closer to the next town!" he said to Minccino, while taking out his pokegear, checking the habitats of pokemon that live in the area.

He flipped open the pokegear, and checked under "Route 2", finding that the forests and trees hold some good pokemon. Zetsu stopped, and took a good look at the trees, which were rustling oddly, as if they were being shaken by something.

Zetsu walks over to the shaking trees, and looks around, observing the grass and tree branches above him....

"What is making these trees shake?" He thinks to himself, while getting more and more puzzled.

Name: Zetsu
Party: Skorupi, Minccino
Currently: Walking through Route 2.
__________________
Only the strong, survive.....


WFL Dream Team.

Last edited by Zetsu; 11-05-2012 at 04:22 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #180  
Old 11-05-2012, 01:17 PM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
Zetsu enters Route 2, kicking the leaves around with his feet, while breathing the fresh air, and smiling while gazing at the trees with Minccino at his side.

"A new area, new pokemon, and one step closer to the next town!" he said to Minccino, while taking out his pokegear, checking the habitats of pokemon that live in the area.

He flipped open the pokegear, and checked under "Route 2", finding that the forests and trees hold some good pokemon. Zetsu stopped, and took a good look at the trees, which were rustling oddly, as if they were being shaken by something.

Zetsu walks over to the shaking trees, and looks around, observing the grass and tree branches above him....

"What is making these trees shake?" He thinks to himself, while getting more and more puzzled.

Name: Zetsu
Party: Skorupi, Minccino
Currently: Walking through Route 2.
Official's Post:

Skorupi is looking strong! It smiles at you!

Boost! Add +1 Battles to Skorupi!
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com