Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 11-04-2012, 02:38 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Journey from the Valley Discussion and SU

I feel kind of bad giving Yuri and Torin another *very* sick patient to work with ^^'

Gladewing: I would like to assist, if I can! :D

Snowsong: *looks at his scythes* What, with those? You'd only make things worse.

Gladewing: ...Oh. I... I suppose you're right... D:

Old 11-04-2012, 03:08 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

So, Grassy still needs to finish her sign ups...anyone else still working on anything?

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 11-04-2012, 04:56 AM
my-little-starr Offline

That's all for mine.

Don't worry, Gladwing, if we ever need anything sliced, you'll certainly be a help then!

*Snorts* Great. Then you don't need me.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:51 PM
Sheepat Offline

I'm still alive! I'll try to be more active, but I'm ready.
Old 11-11-2012, 04:09 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

I sent a message to Grassy, though she hasn't replied yet. I think she's the only one that needs to finish sign ups.

-My Links-
Old 11-12-2012, 03:49 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Sorry, but Grassy has gone on hiatus for a bit. She's been really stressed lately and left notice in the temp leaves thread that she'll be staying away from the computer altogether for a while. I'm not sure when she'll be back on regularly enough for RPs. I'll send an email to ask for sure, but think Grassy'll understand if we went ahead as planned. Catching up wouldn't be too difficult for her storytelling skills. ^^
Old 11-13-2012, 01:30 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
So, Grassy still needs to finish her sign ups...anyone else still working on anything?
Leave it to me to drag a RP behind. It's not you, trust me - I've been having a lot of trouble cranking things out lately. Stress, college, work, hurricanes, personal fights, depression...Uuuuuuugh.

I need to track down the page with my Sign Ups @.@

Also, might I suggest putting all the sign ups on the front page? That way I can read them in one organized pile or refer back to them :3

...Oh and I'm still addicted to that MMO >.> FFFFF SABI.

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 11-13-2012 at 01:34 AM.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:57 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Don't worry about it. I've been busy too.

And yeah, I'll see about doing that sometime soon.

Edit: I linked the characters in the first post. Your sign ups are there too, Grassy, so you can complete them when you can.

-My Links-

Last edited by Scytherwolf; 11-13-2012 at 09:24 AM.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:26 PM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Well lookie there! She beat me to the punch. XD Suppose I shouldn't be surprised.
And it seems my email didn't send again. That's the third time. B' Should start checking my box to make sure things go out.
Old 11-18-2012, 05:08 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

I would like to reserve a Chandelure and a Volcarona. For I need to make my return to RPing :I
Old 11-18-2012, 06:22 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke

Question, is this RP still mostly live and are SUs still open? Thanks in advance. (Will use this post as my character sheet if things are still open).

Name: Lana

Species: Sawsbuck

History: A mother who had lost her husband and child during the raid on The Valley by Firestorm. She is still spending time grieving for her lost family. She herself grew up alone. She stumbled upon the valley while she was scavenging for food. Always mature for her age, she was able to talk well with the village residents to be allowed a place to stay. She was described by the residents of The Valley as hard working, resourceful, brave, and quiet. She had grown to maturity from a Deerling to a Sawbuck in the valley. From there, she eventually had a mate and child who she cared for greatly. The raid by Firestorm was a total shock on her and her family.

During the confusion, she was separated from her husband and child. Assuming the worst, she sunk into depression. During the time outside the valley to the present, she had met up with an orphaned Spinda who goes by the title of Screwball, her true name remains unknown to Lana.

Lana had chose to take in the Spinda due to the familiarity of being an orphan herself. She thinks the Spinda as weird and agrees that Screwball is a fitting name. She takes extreme care of Screwball and refuses to let Screwball leave her sight or side.

Personality: As mentioned, she has always been described as hard working, resourceful, brave, and quiet. As of the most recent turn of events, she has become very over-protective of the people around her as well. Screwball, will describe her as a super guardian, like in the stories Lana will tell. It has been arguable that Lana doesn’t give Screwball enough freedom, though it is somewhat accepted that she is concerned about losing Screwball the same way she lost the rest of her family. She has a tendency to be very critical and stubborn when deciding on a new course of action.

Appearance: She is slim for Sawsbucks and fairly small. Her fur has begun to gray at her snout. Leaving a streak going from her nose, between her eyes, and down to the back of her neck. Her muscles have also began to noticeably lose tone. Despite this, she still maintains a great deal of energy and strength to fight. Her eyes appear jaded though glisten with a great deal of care, particularly for Screwball.

================================================== ===================

Name: Screwball

Species: Spinda

History: Not a lot is too well known about Screwball’s history. She was orphaned though and is not originally from The Valley. After the chaos of leaving The Valley, Lana had found her amongst the herd. Not recognizing her as anyone from The Valley, Lana took her in as her own to cope with the recent loss of her family.

Although not too many Valley refugees know much about Screwball’s past, including Lana, Screwball spent a great deal of time stumbling around the surrounding landscape looking for food. Screwball never made friends, seeing no real desire to do so. She acquired the name Screwball due to her being directly responsible for the destruction of some villages outside the valley. It isn’t necessarily that Screwball is an evil sort either. Screwball just happens to make many mistakes. She demolished a Village of Nincada with an unintentional landslide during her time stumbling about. She demolished a Bidoof dam while searching for food. She had even managed to block up a widely used caved by tripping on a rock.

Screwball, acquired her name because of the many problems she has caused to various Pokemon. Some have even began to see her as a harbinger of misfortune. She is still young however and has been purposely been keeping her history of mishaps a secret, even from Lana. She has the intent to keep from causing anymore screw-ups. However, she has the habit of pulling pranks on Lana. Some of which are downright dangerous.

Personality: Screwball is not very loud however she is a chatterbox, particularly to people who she see’s do not obviously talk much. Screwball, is something of a sociopath, feeling no remorse about any troubles she had caused while stumbling about and even takes pride in her name Screwball. Though she has no evil intent, her mischievous behavior may sometimes suggest otherwise. Her pranks would include setting traps, particularly for Lana. At this point, most of her pranks have ended with food striking Lana in the face. After, Lana would give stern lectures over the waste of food. Screwball isn't necessarily someone to be trusted, even though she has no evil intent. She is certainly someone to watch.

Appearance: She is certainly not too different from any other Spinda, featuring average height and the unique spot pattern. Lana has been keeping her adorned with a flower, tucked behind her ear. The type of flower would change, depending on whatever is found. Screwball likes to travel about with a walking stick to keep herself somewhat steadied.

Last edited by Hyosuke; 11-19-2012 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Added Screwball
Old 11-18-2012, 04:08 PM
Guard13007 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007

I'd just like to pop back in and say I'm still here. Things have been especially hectic over the past few days, and I was afraid I might seem to have vanished again. I'm just really really quiet. And busy.

Ready to start whenever you are! (And watch as I add more and more things todo! xD AHHH!)
Old 11-19-2012, 12:31 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Hyosuke, the RP is being revived so yes :3 Sign ups are active.

Got Aggranium's personality done, added ages and abilities (1 DW ability or the 2 normal ones), started Brokenstar's personality and then my brain flatlined |D

But Aggranium came out nice :3
Old 11-19-2012, 06:26 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke

Great! Well on that note, I updated my character roster. I hope everything checks out and I'm excited to RP again. Thank you.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:55 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Robotnik View Post
I would like to reserve a Chandelure and a Volcarona. For I need to make my return to RPing :I
You don't need to reserve pokemon. XD It's not like there can only be one of a species. Just post your sign ups when you're ready.

Hyosuke: Your characters are accepted! I'll add them to the first page.

Grassy: It looks great so far!

-My Links-