Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2

Pokemon: Black/White 2 Discuss Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2. Get your questions answered, give your opinions and participate in discussions here!

Old 10-20-2012, 03:44 AM
Neptune's Disciple Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neptune's Disciple
Default Re: General Pokemon Black and White 2 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Gear Snivy View Post
You can once you defeat Rood and he offers you to take in Zorua. It's N's Zorua, so it gains boosted EXP. Then there's Kling, Purrloin, Sandile, and some others, but you have to find those in the wild once you've activated the Memory Link to do so.
Awesome! I'll be having one of these little bad boys on my team for sure. Thanks :)

- ND
Old 10-20-2012, 05:00 PM
Popshakes Offline

I know this is a weird question, but, what nationality is Marlon? I thought he was African or something dark judging by his skin tone but the new post PKME2K put up makes me think. His feet are albino-white and then a strip above his pants are white too. Does that make him a really tanned Caucasian? XD I'm just curious on what you guys think. :3 It just makes me wonder. :P

Sorry about the randomosity of this question. :3

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
Old 10-21-2012, 11:10 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popshakes View Post
I know this is a weird question, but, what nationality is Marlon? I thought he was African or something dark judging by his skin tone but the new post PKME2K put up makes me think. His feet are albino-white and then a strip above his pants are white too. Does that make him a really tanned Caucasian? XD I'm just curious on what you guys think. :3 It just makes me wonder. :P

Sorry about the randomosity of this question. :3
Haha wow. He really does look dark skinned but his feet are so white... I guess he must be caucasian. He really needs to put on some sunscreen or a t-shirt or something, cos getting that much sun can't be healthy! xD
Old 10-22-2012, 04:18 PM
Popshakes Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Haha wow. He really does look dark skinned but his feet are so white... I guess he must be caucasian. He really needs to put on some sunscreen or a t-shirt or something, cos getting that much sun can't be healthy! xD
Agreed. XD I found him to be quite interesting. XD

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
Old 10-24-2012, 11:15 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

I'm surprised by how much death is mentioned in this game. So many old trainers saying they can die in peace and stuff. xD
Old 10-27-2012, 04:58 AM
Zetsu Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
I'm surprised by how much death is mentioned in this game. So many old trainers saying they can die in peace and stuff. xD
Really? I've noticed alot of "World Domination" etc but outside of "Spirit Tower" I haven't noticed any "Death talks".... Hmm now i'm curious, might have to buy White 2 just to find out!
Old 11-03-2012, 09:47 PM
Starbom Offline

Im having troubles with Curtis....
Serebii says on call #50 you'll see him in work clothes, then he switches off his screen, and on call 51 you can meet to trade him at ferris wheel.

I called him at route 9, seen his work clothes, went to Nimbassa got call 51, he didnt mention the ferris wheel. I went there and he wasnt there. I mustve called him 10 times atleast and he's still not here... Does the 50 calls have to be without turning off your game? All in one day? Or is my game just glitchy? :s

Edit: Uhhh never mind... I randomly phoned him again and he was like "meet me at Nimbassa!" only thing that sucked is I didnt have anything in my party to trade for his mankey..

Last edited by Starbom; 11-04-2012 at 10:32 PM.
Old 11-08-2012, 05:42 PM
ZackG08 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbom View Post
Im having troubles with Curtis....
Serebii says on call #50 you'll see him in work clothes, then he switches off his screen, and on call 51 you can meet to trade him at ferris wheel.

I called him at route 9, seen his work clothes, went to Nimbassa got call 51, he didnt mention the ferris wheel. I went there and he wasnt there. I mustve called him 10 times atleast and he's still not here... Does the 50 calls have to be without turning off your game? All in one day? Or is my game just glitchy? :s

Edit: Uhhh never mind... I randomly phoned him again and he was like "meet me at Nimbassa!" only thing that sucked is I didnt have anything in my party to trade for his mankey..
If you want a mankey and provided you have wifi, you can get one our the global trade dream world! I forget what location but they are common starting off :] If not you can trade me a dud pokemon and I will trade you mine :]

My Friend Code: 4513-8351-1241
Ingame Name: Zack G

Anybody Feel Free to Add me for Battle, Trading, Evolving Specials, Etc.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:15 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Anyone know a good way to get more shards? The move tutors are pretty cool but I have almost finished the game and still don't have enough shards to even get the one move I want x_x

Iv'e heard using a repel and running around in a cave looking for dust clouds is a good but it sounds kinda boring and annoying... I guess I could go lose the PWT 100 times but that's annoying too. xD Is there an easier way I'm missing?
Old 11-09-2012, 05:20 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

If you've recruited an Antique person, you can sometimes get shards from them!

Take a really sucky team into PWT, that's how I get my load. XD
Old 12-01-2012, 12:44 AM
Neptune's Disciple Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neptune's Disciple

Has anybody ever been given a female DW Eevee from Amanita? I've been resetting for a while to try to get one but it's always male. I know Eevee are rarely female but this is getting ridiculous!
Old 12-01-2012, 12:47 AM
Zetsu Offline

I haven't gotten the Eevee from her yet, I don't really take notice of pokemons abilities, lol.

I do know that eevee's gender ratio is something like 80% Male or something like that, and even so, you want the right nature as well right? Good luck :)

Also, I got an Odd Keystone from an Antique Shop.... They just monetary items now? like shrooms and Nuggets?

WFL Dream Team.

Last edited by Zetsu; 12-01-2012 at 12:50 AM.
Old 12-01-2012, 01:29 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Eevee will be 100% male according to Youtube.

She won't even give one to me, she just wants to know if I'll ask her any questions. D<

Yep, monetary. No effect outside of D/P/Pt. I got one too.
Old 12-01-2012, 02:08 AM
Zetsu Offline

Lame. was excited when i go one from a box, too...thought it might be a spiritomb moveset booster or something.

WFL Dream Team.
Old 12-22-2012, 07:34 PM
Snow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Snow Send a message via Yahoo to Snow

my question is how do i find this out for anytime i may want to trade with anyone that may be intrested?