Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 10-30-2012, 03:56 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 4

Official's Post:

Wow, Aster was abducted, possessed by Munna, lost, and butchered by it's trainer all in Route 4. I'd just hurry along to Zenith before it goes mute.

Anyways, the Thug is asleep, and you manage to escape!
Old 10-30-2012, 04:10 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Zack

A young man rushes through the forrest shaking his flash light.
"Come on you stupid light work."

As he walks swinging the light around he notices Sarah. He holds the light with a shaky hand.

"Who is that ! I am not looking for trouble!"

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 10-30-2012 at 04:21 AM.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:54 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post

Zack

A young man rushes through the forrest shaking his flash light.
"Come on you stupid light work."

As he walks swinging the light around he notices Sarah. He holds the light with a shaky hand.

"Who is that ! I am not looking for trouble!"
Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Walking

Sarah hurried towards Zenith Town, hoping to make it before dawn. Eventually her legs began to tire. She placed Aster down on the ground. "Let's have a quick rest," she said. She didn't really want to stop. She was still a little freaked out by the guy who had tried to steal Aster earlier. Every snapping twig and swaying branch made her jump.

She began to rummage in her bag. Suddenly there was a crashing sound and someone came running from the forest. Stifling a scream, she scooped up Aster. "Keep away from us!" she cried, "Didn't you learn your lesson?"

"Who is that! I am not looking for trouble!" a voice said.

As the guy's face came into view, Sarah realised it wasn't the thug from earlier. There was no way she was going to let her guard down after that incident, however. "I-I'm a trainer," she said. "Sarah. Who are you and what are you doing?"
Old 10-30-2012, 02:28 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Zack

Zack took a deep breath.
"A trainer.."

He takes the flash light down out of her face.

"A spot of lucky I would say, Im Zack."

He takes a step forward taking out a poké ball.

"I'm Pokétographer ! Spinda here, is the subject of newest project!."

The shiny Spinda moves in close to check Sarah out.

"We were taking pictures when all of a sudden !BAMM! ghosts were all around us. It wasnt until we saw you that I realized they were just suppet..."

Old 10-31-2012, 12:09 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:

Zack

Zack took a deep breath.
"A trainer.."

He takes the flash light down out of her face.

"A spot of lucky I would say, Im Zack."

He takes a step forward taking out a poké ball.

"I'm Pokétographer ! Spinda here, is the subject of newest project!."

The shiny Spinda moves in close to check Sarah out.

"We were taking pictures when all of a sudden !BAMM! ghosts were all around us. It wasnt until we saw you that I realized they were just suppet..."
Party:
Currently: Talking to Zack

"Wow, your Spinda is a weird colour," Sarah said, releasing her grip on Aster a little. "So you take photos of Pokemon? So do I, actually... but they're not very good... I'm keeping a log of my journey and trying to find out as much about Pokemon in their natural habitats as possible."

Aster jumped from her arms and greeted the Spinda cautiously.

"So what exactly are you working on, out here in the middle of the night?"
Old 10-31-2012, 12:30 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Party:

"Wow, your Spinda is a weird colour," Sarah said, releasing her grip on Aster a little. "So you take photos of Pokemon? So do I, actually... but they're not very good... I'm keeping a log of my journey and trying to find out as much about Pokemon in their natural habitats as possible."

Aster jumped from her arms and greeted the Spinda cautiously.

"So what exactly are you working on, out here in the middle of the night?"

Zack

Zack smiles.
"She is a very special Spinda ! the magazine calls her "shiny"..Silly I know, I liked lime but hey who am I to argue ! "

Spinda danced around Aster for a second before stopping with a big smile.
"SPINNNNN!"

Zack pulls out a map.
"I came here looking for other Spinda's. This location is well known for Spinda appearances. So we figured we would come out and take some wonderful pictures of Spindas playing at night.."

Zack looks down
"but then the suppet showed up..and they were all over the place."

Old 10-31-2012, 06:16 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:

Zack

Zack smiles.
"She is a very special Spinda ! the magazine calls her "shiny"..Silly I know, I liked lime but hey who am I to argue ! "

Spinda danced around Aster for a second before stopping with a big smile.
"SPINNNNN!"

Zack pulls out a map.
"I came here looking for other Spinda's. This location is well known for Spinda appearances. So we figured we would come out and take some wonderful pictures of Spindas playing at night.."

Zack looks down
"but then the suppet showed up..and they were all over the place."
Party:

"That's too bad. I can't say I've seen any Spinda around..." Sarah replied. "Do you have any more Pokemon? Maybe they can protect you from the Shuppet while you're taking photos," she suggested.
Old 10-31-2012, 02:37 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Zack

Zack stands there pondering what Sarah said.
"Yes, I have a couple more but they from my last big project."

Zack pulls out a pokeball. Calling out his next Pokemon.

The little bug moves around scanning the area.

"Nincada, is a wonderful little creature..Very strange and interesting evolution! We called that that piece Life and Death of Nincada."

Zack looks at his watch.
"Gosh it is late, and this hole time ive been talking about myself ! When I ran into you look spooked are you okay ?"

Old 10-31-2012, 11:42 PM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:

Zack

Zack stands there pondering what Sarah said.
"Yes, I have a couple more but they from my last big project."

Zack pulls out a pokeball. Calling out his next Pokemon.

The little bug moves around scanning the area.

"Nincada, is a wonderful little creature..Very strange and interesting evolution! We called that that piece Life and Death of Nincada."

Zack looks at his watch.
"Gosh it is late, and this hole time ive been talking about myself ! When I ran into you look spooked are you okay ?"
Party:

"Actually, we just had a run in with a Pokemon thief. He tried to steal my Bulbasaur. Aster took care of it though, didn't you buddy?" She smiled and patted Aster's head.

"Saur saur!" Aster nodded proudly.

"If you're heading up that way, you should be careful. He might be back in action by now. We're actually heading to Zenith Town."
Old 11-03-2012, 06:01 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Party:
Currently: Continuing towards Zenith

Sarah was starting to feel tired. It seemed like the sun would soon be rising. "Well, it was nice to meet you Zack, we should get going though. Good luck with your project." She smiled.

With Aster in her arms, Sarah continued down the path. She felt a little bit more relaxed after her run in with the Poketographer. It reminded her that not all strangers were dangerous. She also knew that Aster would be able to protect her from any trouble if it arose.

"We might as well make it an all-nighter," she said. "We'll get plenty of rest in Zenith Town."
Old 11-03-2012, 07:36 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Official's Post:

Sarah continues on her path. The night is cold and dark. As she walks she can feel cold dead eyes watching her every step. She looks up in the darkness but finds nothing. She picks up her pace hoping to lose whatever is watching her. For a moment she feels at ease but goes awake quickly. She can spot the outline of dark creature sitting on branch 20 feet in front of her.

Wild Aipom appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you want to catch it!

Old 11-04-2012, 12:23 AM
Expecto Patronum!

f
Quote:
Official's Post:

Sarah continues on her path. The night is cold and dark. As she walks she can feel cold dead eyes watching her every step. She looks up in the darkness but finds nothing. She picks up her pace hoping to lose whatever is watching her. For a moment she feels at ease but goes awake quickly. She can spot the outline of dark creature sitting on branch 20 feet in front of her.

Wild Aipom appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you want to catch it!
Party:
Currently: Battling Murkrow

"You again!" she yells as she recognises the bird which she had tried to catch earlier. "Why are you following me?"

The Murkrow just cawed and then dove from the tree. Sarah ducked just in time.

"Do you think you can battle, Aster?" Sarah asked.

"Bulba! Saur!" Aster nodded determinedly, and jumped from his trainer's arms.

Murkrow hovered in the air threateningly.

"Let's go! Use Tackle!"

As Murkrow swooped again, Aster dashed forwards. The two Pokemon collided and both were sent sprawling backwards. Murkrow shook the attack off and glided back into the air. Aster took a little longer to recover.

"Are you okay?" Sarah asked. When the Bulbasaur nodded, she called her command. "Use Razor Leaf!"

Thin, sharp leaves shot from the Pokemon's side. They spun through the air, striking the bird in the belly. Feathers floated to the ground. Murkrow dropped a little lower, clearly hurt by the attack.

It cawed angrily, incensed by the loss of its feathers. It swooped down again, this time using Wing Attack. Aster was too slow to dodge and skidded backwards through the soft ground.

Sarah rushed over to her Pokemon. The Murkrow cackled happily from the air, though it was puffing slightly.

"Can you get up, Aster?" Sarah whispered.

"Sa-ur," Aster grunted as he slowly got to his feet. "Now here's what we're going to do..."

Murkrow watched from above, its black form almost hidden in the darkness. It eyes its opponent wearily. Formulating its own plan, it began to conjure dark energy. The Shadow Ball formed in front of its open beak. With graceful power, it dove towards the Bulbasaur, intending to shoot from close range.

To the bird's surprise the Bulbasaur didn't try to move away. "Now!" the trainer called and a strange, glittery power shot from the Pokemon's bulb, enveloping the surrounding area. The powder glistened beautifully in the moonlight. Murkrow was unable to pull up fast enough. The Shadow Ball died in its throat as a sudden sleepiness overtook all else. Its large eyes dropped and it fell like a stone to the ground, suddenly overcome by dreams.

"Well done!" Sarah called to her Bulbasaur. "Now let's try this again!" She thrust a Pokeball at the sleeping Pokemon and hoped that this time it would be caught.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:29 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
f
Party:
Currently: Battling Murkrow

"You again!" she yells as she recognises the bird which she had tried to catch earlier. "Why are you following me?"

The Murkrow just cawed and then dove from the tree. Sarah ducked just in time.

"Do you think you can battle, Aster?" Sarah asked.

"Bulba! Saur!" Aster nodded determinedly, and jumped from his trainer's arms.

Murkrow hovered in the air threateningly.

"Let's go! Use Tackle!"

As Murkrow swooped again, Aster dashed forwards. The two Pokemon collided and both were sent sprawling backwards. Murkrow shook the attack off and glided back into the air. Aster took a little longer to recover.

"Are you okay?" Sarah asked. When the Bulbasaur nodded, she called her command. "Use Razor Leaf!"

Thin, sharp leaves shot from the Pokemon's side. They spun through the air, striking the bird in the belly. Feathers floated to the ground. Murkrow dropped a little lower, clearly hurt by the attack.

It cawed angrily, incensed by the loss of its feathers. It swooped down again, this time using Wing Attack. Aster was too slow to dodge and skidded backwards through the soft ground.

Sarah rushed over to her Pokemon. The Murkrow cackled happily from the air, though it was puffing slightly.

"Can you get up, Aster?" Sarah whispered.

"Sa-ur," Aster grunted as he slowly got to his feet. "Now here's what we're going to do..."

Murkrow watched from above, its black form almost hidden in the darkness. It eyes its opponent wearily. Formulating its own plan, it began to conjure dark energy. The Shadow Ball formed in front of its open beak. With graceful power, it dove towards the Bulbasaur, intending to shoot from close range.

To the bird's surprise the Bulbasaur didn't try to move away. "Now!" the trainer called and a strange, glittery power shot from the Pokemon's bulb, enveloping the surrounding area. The powder glistened beautifully in the moonlight. Murkrow was unable to pull up fast enough. The Shadow Ball died in its throat as a sudden sleepiness overtook all else. Its large eyes dropped and it fell like a stone to the ground, suddenly overcome by dreams.

"Well done!" Sarah called to her Bulbasaur. "Now let's try this again!" She thrust a Pokeball at the sleeping Pokemon and hoped that this time it would be caught.
Official's Post:

So, you think you can hope to tame this creature of the night? You can hear a mad cackle as the Murkrow enters the Poke Ball...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

POP!

Murkrow escaped!

Spoiler:

TRICK!
Spoiler:

Sarah caught a Murkrow!
Spoiler:

TREAT!

Old 11-04-2012, 02:39 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post
Official's Post:

So, you think you can hope to tame this creature of the night? You can hear a mad cackle as the Murkrow enters the Poke Ball...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

POP!

Murkrow escaped!

Spoiler:

TRICK!
Spoiler:

Sarah caught a Murkrow!
Spoiler:

TREAT!

Party:
Currently: Murkrow was caught?!

Sarah stared as the Pokeball stopped moving. She couldn't believe she had actually caught Murkrow. She picked up the Pokeball and placed it in her bag, then turned to Aster.

"You did amazing!" She hugged him tightly. "That attack was great! I'm so proud you!"

The sun was slowly rising in the east, but only the faintest increase in light was detectable under the dark canopy. By squinting slightly, Sarah thought she could make out a sign up ahead.

"I think we're nearly there, Aster. Why don't you take a rest?" She returned her Bulbasaur to his Pokeball and continued up the path.

Zenith Town Ahead, read the sign. Around the corner, Sarah could make out a few houses in the growing light.

Finally! Time to find a Pokemon Center and get everyone back to full health!

Sarah left Route 4 and entered Zenith Town.

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 11-05-2012 at 01:20 AM.
Old 11-08-2012, 05:35 AM
Ilovstuddy Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy

Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Entering Route 4

I walk into the dark area a foot at a time.
"Wow! It's even darker than Route 3's forest!" I look around me, trying to find my Pokemon that's hiding in the pitch black area.
"Treecko!" Treecko's voice sound like he's already up ahead.
"Muu!" "Pichu!" Munna's glowing eyes and Pichu's charge attack suddenly lighten the place a little bit.
Treecko's tail is barely visible in the horizon. He's probably extra-pumped with energy after that extremely long rest in Route 3.
"Nya..." I feel a soft furry feeling in my leg. Meowth is whimpering softly as he hugs my leg tightly.
"I thought cats are nocturnal animals. Oh well, you're going to be okay Meowth. We're all here for you." I try to comfort the shivering cat pokemon.
"Let's explore this place then!" I walk with Meowth in my arms as Munna and Pichu light up the way.