Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 10-30-2012, 11:43 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Private Messages have been sent to the following:

Fluffeh
Sight of the Stars
DarkAmethyst
White Knight
Kamekazi

They have been given exactly one week to contact me on if they will be joining/continuing the game or if they will be withdrawing. If I do not hear from then by the end of that week then I will be removing them and their character(s) from the lists.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 10-31-2012 at 12:07 AM.
Old 10-31-2012, 01:07 AM
Altrius Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
No worries. Do I need to put anything on any of the lists for you? Like a canon character or a Legendary?
Nah, i'll make up my own character. Had an idea at least. And i'm never comfortable using Legendaries. I'll also be a person who isn't being reached out too :) My only question, is do I have to be human? Or can I be a Black Mage for example. Im totally thinking Black Waltz.

Quote:
ALTRIUS! Dude, nice to see ya around! :D
Charmander! Good to be back somewhat o/

Last edited by Altrius; 10-31-2012 at 01:10 AM.
Old 10-31-2012, 01:30 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altrius View Post
Nah, i'll make up my own character. Had an idea at least. And i'm never comfortable using Legendaries. I'll also be a person who isn't being reached out too :) My only question, is do I have to be human? Or can I be a Black Mage for example. Im totally thinking Black Waltz.
I believe I answered your question through VMs X3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-31-2012, 02:10 AM
Altrius Offline

Name: Kai

Appearance:

Kai is a brand of Black Mage known as the 'Black Waltz'. These dark demons are hellish contraptions, created only to kill and capture specific targets. They are armed with a powerful arsenal of Elemental spells, and all carry staffs of magical prowess. With their faces cover by the straw hats, and their shadowy claws reaching extending from long blue coats, these fearsome ruthless assassins are the shadow on a moonlit night. The last thing you see before the great beyond.

Kai however, has dark emerald eyes a trademark completely different to the usual yellow eyes. This, along with a much more rugged looking cloak and a darker yellow staff sets him aside from the other machine created Waltz's.

Personality:

Whereas the other manufactured Waltz's are beings created with no way to ignore commands, Kai was a prototype gone wrong. The mists fluctuated, and too much magic was poured into his creation, giving him the power of free-thinking. He thinks and acts for himself, taking orders from no man women or child.

While his knowledge of the world is somewhat limited, he realises that cataclysmic occurrence has happened. He is somewhat of an observer, staying silent and only speaking when he understands the situation and has something worthwhile saying. This does not mean he is friendly however, and treats everyone with the same ice cold stare. Nobody really knows who he is as a person, where his allegiance lies and if they can rely on him. It is without a doubt however, that when he is around his very presence sets people on edge.

Home World:
Final Fantasy – Gaia

History:

When Kai's creation process was ruined, his self-awareness kicked in immediately. Suddenly he could feel pain, yet warmth. Agony and joy. His creators moved to dispatch him, to undo the monstrosity they had created. But his agony and rage was too much, and with no control over his powers he incinerated them all. He escaped from the factory, spreading his wings and breaking into full flight. He was free.

He spent much of his time traveling the world of Gaia, learning what he could. Many hated him, and many despised him and yet, he didn't seem to care. Solitude suited his somewhat different appearance. When the cataclysm that bought the two worlds together, Kai found himself laying in a green field, with strange creatures around him. He was alone in a new world, but that was nothing new. Nothing new at all.

Pokémon:

Alex the Luxray

Alex and Kai met each other soon after the worlds collided, and they instantly regarded each other as enemies. However, after staring each other down for half an hour, something sparked between the pair. Alex does not reside in a pokeball, nor is he Kai's actual pokemon as the Waltz does not carry them. Yet for some unbeknown reason, he has never left Kai's side between that day. Kai rarely speaks with Alex, yet there is a definite bond there.

Karl the Toxicroak

Karl met Kai and Alex some time after them two paired up. Hes a hot-headed individual, always wanting a fight and trying to better prove himself. When he met the pair he sensed some great connection between the pair, and challenged them to a fight. He was beaten by the pair, but only after putting up a grand fight. It was then he decided that his path lay with Kai and Alex, for better or for worse.

Link: None

Other: None of the pictures are mine, and all credit goes to the artist. I only used them for image representation.

Kai is a Black Mage, and as a result can use elemental powers.

Old 10-31-2012, 03:42 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altrius View Post
Name: Kai

Appearance:

Kai is a brand of Black Mage known as the 'Black Waltz'. These dark demons are hellish contraptions, created only to kill and capture specific targets. They are armed with a powerful arsenal of Elemental spells, and all carry staffs of magical prowess. With their faces cover by the straw hats, and their shadowy claws reaching extending from long blue coats, these fearsome ruthless assassins are the shadow on a moonlit night. The last thing you see before the great beyond.

Kai however, has dark emerald eyes a trademark completely different to the usual yellow eyes. This, along with a much more rugged looking cloak and a darker yellow staff sets him aside from the other machine created Waltz's.

Personality:

Whereas the other manufactured Waltz's are beings created with no way to ignore commands, Kai was a prototype gone wrong. The mists fluctuated, and too much magic was poured into his creation, giving him the power of free-thinking. He thinks and acts for himself, taking orders from no man women or child.

While his knowledge of the world is somewhat limited, he realises that cataclysmic occurrence has happened. He is somewhat of an observer, staying silent and only speaking when he understands the situation and has something worthwhile saying. This does not mean he is friendly however, and treats everyone with the same ice cold stare. Nobody really knows who he is as a person, where his allegiance lies and if they can rely on him. It is without a doubt however, that when he is around his very presence sets people on edge.

Home World:
Final Fantasy – Gaia

History:

When Kai's creation process was ruined, his self-awareness kicked in immediately. Suddenly he could feel pain, yet warmth. Agony and joy. His creators moved to dispatch him, to undo the monstrosity they had created. But his agony and rage was too much, and with no control over his powers he incinerated them all. He escaped from the factory, spreading his wings and breaking into full flight. He was free.

He spent much of his time traveling the world of Gaia, learning what he could. Many hated him, and many despised him and yet, he didn't seem to care. Solitude suited his somewhat different appearance. When the cataclysm that bought the two worlds together, Kai found himself laying in a green field, with strange creatures around him. He was alone in a new world, but that was nothing new. Nothing new at all.

Pokémon:

Alex the Luxray

Alex and Kai met each other soon after the worlds collided, and they instantly regarded each other as enemies. However, after staring each other down for half an hour, something sparked between the pair. Alex does not reside in a pokeball, nor is he Kai's actual pokemon as the Waltz does not carry them. Yet for some unbeknown reason, he has never left Kai's side between that day. Kai rarely speaks with Alex, yet there is a definite bond there.

Karl the Toxicroak

Karl met Kai and Alex some time after them two paired up. Hes a hot-headed individual, always wanting a fight and trying to better prove himself. When he met the pair he sensed some great connection between the pair, and challenged them to a fight. He was beaten by the pair, but only after putting up a grand fight. It was then he decided that his path lay with Kai and Alex, for better or for worse.

Link: None

Other: None of the pictures are mine, and all credit goes to the artist. I only used them for image representation.

Kai is a Black Mage, and as a result can use elemental powers.

*stamps Accepted stamp on SU*

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 11-01-2012, 09:07 PM
Dragotech Offline

Name: Akari Blackscale

Appearance: Akari is a Bangaa, which is a lizard person with long floppy ears and a long sharp snout. She is in particular a Bangaa Sanga, which means she has dark ash colored skin/scales. She has a slightly shorter than average snout. Her long ears are full of peircings. She stands at about 5' 6'' tall and has a tail about three feet long. She has a slim frame for a Bangaa. Her typical attire includes a red bandana, a studded leather corset, blackened Steel pauldrons, studded leather vambraces, leather pantaloons, blackened steel greaves, and leather boots. The talons on her feet always protrude through her boots. Before entering combat she exchanges her bandana for a blackened dragoon's helm. Akari wields a spear and fights using dragoon techniques.

Personality: Akari, being a dragoon, is quite loyal, but her background has caused her to be quite mischevious. She is known to steal items and trickets that she does not desire nor actually care for. She does it just because she enjoys it. Despite this she is known to be quite friendly(particularly towards non-humes), and does typically return the stolen items. However she is less trustfull of Hume's, humans, in part because they typically are rather racist towards Bangaa and now it appears more Hume's are roaming around. She is also somewhat home-sick.

Home World: FF Ivalice

History: Akari comes from a long line of Bangaa soldiers. She disdained societies standards for how a woman was supposed to act, and therefore refused to conform to societies standards. Her father, however, was ill-disposed towards his daughters attitude and refused to aid her in her endeavor. She, in retaliation, headed to the streets. She fell into a crowd of undesirables, which led to her irrational love of thievery. Her grandfather, still well adjusted in Ivalice's military, decided to subordinate his son's decision and trained her himself. He also pulled the strings on some of his subordinate's to bend the rules to allow her to join the military as a dragoon. Her training began, and she learned how to learn the techniques of the dragoon fairly quickly. Soon after this a mysterious anomally rippled through Ivalice, and she found herself in a strange place with strange beings. New to these beings she eventually learned they could be befriended and became allies with a few. She trained them and against them.

Pokémon: Raze/Charmeleon(male), Widow/Ariados (female), Geedo/zubat(male), Redreaper/shiny duskull(male)

Link: N/A

Other: The particular techniques she is fond of include
Spoiler:
Jump
Spoiler:
literally jumps on enemy spear first
, Fire Breath
Spoiler:
Pretty much what it sounds like
, Bolt Breath
Spoiler:
a breath attack utilizing the power of electicity
, Ice Breath
Spoiler:
pretty much what it sounds like yet again
, and Bangaa Cry
Spoiler:
Strikes using the Bangaas own voice, actually more effective than it sounds
as a Bangaa she has a particular weakness to water and never learned to swim.
the added spoiler is just in case you don't know what something looks like no pics sorry. Also it is a very bad idea to call a Bangaa a lizard. Let me know if I made any mistakes please.
Spoiler:
corset=a female specific top often thought of as lingerie, pauldrons=shoulder pieces on platemail, vambraces=a sort of arm guard, greaves=platemail variation of shin guards, dragoon's helm=a steel helmet fashioned to resemble a dragon's head
Dragoons, in all FF games I have played, are spear wielding soldiers, in FFTA Dragoon is a race specific class for Bangaa and they can use swords. Also in FFTA Dragoons can use peculiar but awesome and effective techniques, some borrowed from dragons!!

I just now noticed that the roleplay has already started, and that it has been two years since the incident. This does put a couple holes into my SU, but I did think of a reason why my character may join so late.
The world of Ivalice has been breached before by what we see as the real world in FFTA. It is perhaps because the seperation of these two worlds,at the end of the main storyline, caused Ivalice to become, somewhat unstable. Afterall the protagonist does destroy the five world threads, which are large crystals of varying colors, that holds the world together. My character could perhaps resurface a couple of weeks before the RPs present, this gives my character enough time to meet the requested Pokemon, but still leave my character ignorant as to what exactly has happened and where she happens to be now. I am sure you will tear this apart and decide if you are okay with this.
Also so my character doesn't seem overpowered. Dragoons in most FF games have a notably low amout of MP for casting magic and magic based attacks. To help balance my character, whenever she does use one of the Dragoon techniques, they will require a large amount of energy. This will leave her fairly weakened for a period of time. Since she is also a novice dragoon her attacks will from time to time backfire, leaving her just as injured as her opponent.

Last edited by Dragotech; 11-03-2012 at 01:11 AM.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:50 PM
Kamikaze Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
Private Messages have been sent to the following:

Fluffeh
Sight of the Stars
DarkAmethyst
White Knight
Kamekazi

They have been given exactly one week to contact me on if they will be joining/continuing the game or if they will be withdrawing. If I do not hear from then by the end of that week then I will be removing them and their character(s) from the lists.
I never got a PM, but that could be because you misspelled my name. =P

Anyhow, sorry for not posting. I've been reading a lot lately, which means less time on the computer, along with some writer's block as I wasn't sure how I wanted things to be. I got it posted now though, and I already know what I want to put in the next post, so hopefully writer's block won't be an issue then.

Also, no I didn't kill off my character if someone interprets it that way, you'll see. =P

Off-Topic: Robert Jordan is/was an awesome writer(dead unfortunately), currently in the middle of his "Wheel of Time" series. Loving it so far. Which is why I have been preoccupied. =/

Random Sprite Art, all done by me. That includes the animated Shaymin I use as an avatar.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:07 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
I never got a PM, but that could be because you misspelled my name. =P

Anyhow, sorry for not posting. I've been reading a lot lately, which means less time on the computer, along with some writer's block as I wasn't sure how I wanted things to be. I got it posted now though, and I already know what I want to put in the next post, so hopefully writer's block won't be an issue then.

Also, no I didn't kill off my character if someone interprets it that way, you'll see. =P
I swear I typed your name right in the PM... I sent one to you and Fluffeh at the same time since both of you had posted in the RP only once or twice but not since then... *looks at Sent PMs* ... I did misspell your name. I apologize for that. So it's a good thing I also posted here about it XP *brick'd*

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 11-01-2012, 11:20 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Lol, CM, I bet it's because most Americans pronounce "kamikaze" as "kamekazi".

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 11-01-2012, 11:27 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter View Post
Lol, CM, I bet it's because most Americans pronounce "kamikaze" as "kamekazi".
Who knows? I've been having problems typing things up lately, so I'll blame it on that X3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 11-01-2012, 11:45 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Lol, that might be it, too.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 11-02-2012, 12:04 AM
Kamikaze Offline

Hehe, no worries. I misspell it half the time I log in because I type it too fast. No harm done anyways, I saw the post here in the topic.

Anyhow, on a more related note, everyone seems to be meeting up at the capital, are there anything planned that I have missed, or is it just coincidence?

Also, any progress on the map/a description of the region? I could try to make one if I have the details or a rough sketch. Assuming of course that I get photoshop to work on this computer, it's not the most cooperative of computers I've ever worked with. xD

Random Sprite Art, all done by me. That includes the animated Shaymin I use as an avatar.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:42 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Anyhow, on a more related note, everyone seems to be meeting up at the capital, are there anything planned that I have missed, or is it just coincidence?
There is some plot going on, but that's only with Winter, Char, and I. Rest is coincidence I believe.

Quote:
Also, any progress on the map/a description of the region? I could try to make one if I have the details or a rough sketch. Assuming of course that I get photoshop to work on this computer, it's not the most cooperative of computers I've ever worked with. xD
I haven't worked on it. I was recently on vacation so I didn't even want to deal with it. I've only been home for a few days now so once I'm settled back in and things are back to normal I'll work on a rough sketch.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 11-02-2012, 01:29 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

YESH! Kamikaze's back! :D And I really enjoyed the new post! :D The whole aura thing in the Pokemon games has always intrigued me, and it was interesting seeing a little into Belcarth's history. ^^ And, ah, the last part was so cool! x3 It's got me waiting for more! :D

And it is kind of funny that we're all heading in the same place xD Works out for the plot, though, right? xD

Old 11-02-2012, 01:29 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

YESH! Kamikaze's back! :D And I really enjoyed the new post! :D The whole aura thing in the Pokemon games has always intrigued me, and it was interesting seeing a little into Belcarth's history. ^^ And, ah, the last part was so cool! x3 It's got me waiting for more! :D

And it is kind of funny that we're all heading in the same place xD Works out for the plot, though, right? xD