Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 10-29-2012, 07:46 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 6

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Sick:
PC:
Currently: Spotting Eti

I continue walking the dirt path, when I conveniently see two bright glows. "Wonder what that is...Better go and find out." The glows explode into a blast of light and die out. "Was that a Pokemon evolving?" I questioned. I moved feet away from the scene. I then spotted an old pal (Who ditched me back on Route 5). "Eti?!"

He looked over at me.

"What was that light?" I then noticed a Swadloon and Hariyama standing next to him. "Did they...?"

He nodded. They had evolved.

"That's awesome!" I replied. Murkrow let a menacing grumble. He must feel terrible. I see a purple glob of something. I identified it as Ditto. I didn't ask questions. I then walked into the tall grass with my friend.

Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 10-29-2012 at 09:20 PM.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:40 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire | Mortull | QueenBee]
In Storage:
Currently: En route to the Nova Outpost.

Corey had spotted my Pokemon evolve. I remembered his team - he had a Skiploom, Flaaffy and a Herdier. He was a lot faster at evolving Pokemon than I - no doubt he would be a brutal opponent in the journey to come.

"It sure is awesome!" I said, turning my back on him. "Sorry about doing this, but I've got to go to the Nova Outpost. It's not far away, I'll be back soon. Bye!" With that, I began to sprint and run off full steam ahead towards my destination. Pleasant struggled to keep up, but we both made it in the end.

Leaving Route 6 and entering the Nova Outpost.
Old 10-29-2012, 11:54 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Party:
Sick:
PC:
Currently: Spotting Eti

I continue walking the dirt path, when I conveniently see two bright glows. "Wonder what that is...Better go and find out." The glows explode into a blast of light and die out. "Was that a Pokemon evolving?" I questioned. I moved feet away from the scene. I then spotted an old pal (Who ditched me back on Route 5). "Eti?!"

He looked over at me.

"What was that light?" I then noticed a Swadloon and Hariyama standing next to him. "Did they...?"

He nodded. They had evolved.

"That's awesome!" I replied. Murkrow let a menacing grumble. He must feel terrible. I see a purple glob of something. I identified it as Ditto. I didn't ask questions. I then walked into the tall grass with my friend.
Official's Post:

Young Girl:

As you watch your friend dash away without you, you disappointingly kick the dust on the ground around you. Nothing ever goes your way. Your Pokemon were sick and you hadn't seen a single living thing other than your friend for hours. Could this day get any worse?

"Corey."

Huh? You swear you hear a voice call you from the side of the path.

"Corey. Come here, Corey." A young girl wearing an aqua blue dress calls from you from the side of the path. How does she know your name? Best go over to her and see what's up.
Old 10-30-2012, 12:02 AM
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Party:
Sick:
PC:
Currently: Spotting Young Girl

A girl? Fine fine. Let's make our way to her.

"So, what are you doing out here?!" I questioned. She smiled creepily. "Hello? Why are you here?"
Old 10-30-2012, 12:06 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Party:

In Storage:
Currently: Back on the scene from Nova Outpost.

Our journey through Route 6 had began once more, only this time in reverse. Pleasant and I sighed simultaneously. It would take a whole week to get to Aurora, in which most of the journey was places we had already seen. It'd be a boring trip, no doubt.

"Eti, what happens once we reach Aurora?" Pleasant turned to me, trying to make seemingly forced conversation. I continued to walk along the path facing forwards as I chatted.

"We take the gym by storm, hopefully," I replied, trying to avoid tripping on the roots beneath my feet. "Then we move onto other towns and cities with gyms. Simple."

"What is a gym, anyway?" Pleasant asked me, cocking my head. I forgot that my Pokemon didn't have as much knowledge about being a trainer as I did.

"Well, um," I began, not quite sure how to explain the concept. "It's a place where trainers battle a person to receive a badge. If you win all of the badges, you get to participate in a league for the title of best Pokemon trainer in the land. It's rather simple, really."

"I see," Pleasant replied monotonously. "That must take a lot of skill."

"Pleasant, if you didn't know what a gym was, why did you ask to participate in the Aurora City gym battle?"

The Shuppet blushed slightly, embarrassed. "O-of course I know what a gym is! I was just testing you."

"Yeah, right." I rolled my eyes. Even when Pleasant tried to seem impressive it was a rather lacklustre attempt at best. "So, are you sure you want in on the gym battle?"

"Sure thing. I can show those gym Pokemon a thing or two when it comes to battling." Pleasant winked at me. 'The ghost's cockiness will be the death of him,' I presumed. 'Hehe. Good pun, Eti.'

"I heard the leader has a Gyarados."

Pleasant floated away as fast as he could, screaming. I sighed. Hopefully the rest of the group was up to the challenge.

Entered Route 6 from Nova Outpost.
Old 10-30-2012, 12:16 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

JC

As the group makes there way across the Route 6 they spot a bike laying in the grass. On further inspection they find a sake filled with pokeballs. In the background they can hear a whistle getting louder and louder.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-30-2012, 01:22 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Party:
Sick:
PC:
Currently: Spotting Young Girl

A girl? Fine fine. Let's make our way to her.

"So, what are you doing out here?!" I questioned. She smiled creepily. "Hello? Why are you here?"
Official's Post:

Young Girl

"I think a better question is this: what are you doing out here?!" The young girl begins to glow and change shape. A gaseous purple shroud emanates from a spherical body - the girl was actually a Gastly. The Gastly screeches in your face before disappearing into the night.

You look back at where you travelled from. What? You don't remember walking that far.

The Gastly has beckoned you off of the path and has made you lost. 6 hours have been added to your travel time.
Old 10-30-2012, 01:26 AM
dj-tiny Offline

B]Trainer:[/B] dj-tiny
Party:
Curently Entering Route 6 from route 5
Pigd hopeful the a places to heal you at the nova out post or we will will have wasted a few day heading this way

Old 10-30-2012, 01:28 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post

JC

As the group makes there way across the Route 6 they spot a bike laying in the grass. On further inspection they find a sake filled with pokeballs. In the background they can hear a whistle getting louder and louder.

Party:

In Storage:
Currently: Catching up to Pleasant.

Pleasant wasn't gone for long until I could hear his screams.

"Eti! Eti, get over here quick!"

The cry sounded like one of genuine panic - unsure whether Pleasant was merely crying wolf, I decided to run as fast as I could through the overgrowth. When I finally caught up to the Shuppet, I caught him looking into the grass at something.

"You yelled in terror for this?" I said, pointing at the bike and sack on the ground.

"Not just that," he began, looking drained. "Can you hear that odd whistling noise?"

"Yeah, I can." Where was the noise coming from? Curiously, I knelt down onto the floor to inspect the sack - it was filled with a large number of Poke Balls. I take one from the bag and inspect it. On first glance there appeared to be nothing wrong with it - the cold metallic material and the same lightweight design all proved that this was just a regular Poke Ball.

"Be careful, Eti," Pleasant warned me, eyes locked cautiously onto the sphere. "Those things look suspicious."

"Oh, come on," I began. "We both know you hate Poke Balls. There is nothing wrong with these, right?"
Old 10-30-2012, 01:55 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post

Party:

In Storage:
Currently: Catching up to Pleasant.

Pleasant wasn't gone for long until I could hear his screams.

"Eti! Eti, get over here quick!"

The cry sounded like one of genuine panic - unsure whether Pleasant was merely crying wolf, I decided to run as fast as I could through the overgrowth. When I finally caught up to the Shuppet, I caught him looking into the grass at something.

"You yelled in terror for this?" I said, pointing at the bike and sack on the ground.

"Not just that," he began, looking drained. "Can you hear that odd whistling noise?"

"Yeah, I can." Where was the noise coming from? Curiously, I knelt down onto the floor to inspect the sack - it was filled with a large number of Poke Balls. I take one from the bag and inspect it. On first glance there appeared to be nothing wrong with it - the cold metallic material and the same lightweight design all proved that this was just a regular Poke Ball.

"Be careful, Eti," Pleasant warned me, eyes locked cautiously onto the sphere. "Those things look suspicious."

"Oh, come on," I began. "We both know you hate Poke Balls. There is nothing wrong with these, right?"

JC

As the noise got louder and louder, Eti looked around spotting something in the distance. Eti then heard a strange voice coming from the field but he couldnt see anything.

"It might be best to stay low and drop the ball. She doesn't like pokemon thieves."

A figured appeared in the tall grass, he dressed in all green jump suite.
"Not that you are a pokemon thief right ?"

He smiled.

Soon after a dragonite appeared in the distance moving towards them at a very fast speed.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-30-2012, 08:15 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:
Sick:
PC:
Currently: Back on the path

"Well, we've made it back to the dirt road. Stupid Gastly."

*Is too lazy to do RP stuff*
Old 10-30-2012, 10:43 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
B]Trainer:[/B] dj-tiny
Party:
Curently Entering Route 6 from route 5
Pigd hopeful the a places to heal you at the nova out post or we will will have wasted a few day heading this way
Official's Post:

You are wary of your Pokemon's health. Perhaps it is best to stay out of battles for a while - or any mischief at all, for that matter.

You walked along the untameable forest floor, trying to be careful not to stumble on the stones or get thwacked by the long thorn branches. In your heightened state of awareness, you notice something black and round by the base of a bush. You go over to inspect. To your surprise, you find it is something of value.

dj-tiny obtained a Luxury Ball!

Quote:
Party:
Sick:
PC:
Currently: Back on the path

"Well, we've made it back to the dirt road. Stupid Gastly."

*Is too lazy to do RP stuff*
Official's Post:

'Stupid Gastly.'

You know, you shouldn't curse the name of a Pokemon - especially when their family of Type is around. Ghost Pokemon quite commonly frequent this area, didn't you know?

Upon hearing your complaint against one of their kin, several angry red eyes begin to float around you. You had no idea what was going on - your brain told you to run, but your feet argued back to stand still. Locked in position, you could only watch as countless black shrouds began to reveal themselves. You could not count how many there were - there were simply too many.

Suddenly, they begin to attack! Multiple attacks were headed your way, from fiery wisps to darkness-powered spheres. How are you going to get yourself out of this one?

x20
Wild Duskull appeared!
~Cannot be captured whilst there is more than one of them
~Attacking

You only had two options stand and fight or flee. You dread to think what would happen should you fail to escape.

Last edited by Etymology; 10-30-2012 at 10:48 PM.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:55 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:
Sick:
PC:
Currently: Fighting the Duskull...

"D-Duskull...?! Cyndaquil, Skiploom, Herdier...go!"

I throw the Pokeballs. They all pop out. "Herdier, Crunch! Cyndaquil, Flame Charge, Skiploom, Acrobatics!"

They run at the Duskull, knocking them to the ground. What will happen next?
Old 10-30-2012, 10:57 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post

JC

As the noise got louder and louder, Eti looked around spotting something in the distance. Eti then heard a strange voice coming from the field but he couldnt see anything.

"It might be best to stay low and drop the ball. She doesn't like pokemon thieves."

A figured appeared in the tall grass, he dressed in all green jump suite.
"Not that you are a pokemon thief right ?"

He smiled.

Soon after a dragonite appeared in the distance moving towards them at a very fast speed.

Party:

In Storage:
Currently: Hiding in the tall grass with the man in the green jumpsuit.

That strange ringing noise began to increase in volume - much to Pleasant's disdain. I looked around, still searching for the culprit of the sound. I could see something appearing far away, but I was distracted by a seemingly invisible voice.

"It might be best to stay low and drop the ball. She doesn't like Pokemon thieves." A man in a green jumpsuit suddenly jumped out from the tall grass. "Not that you are a Pokemon thief, right?" He seemed friendly enough.

"Thief?" I cocked my head, glancing from the man to the Poke Ball repeatedly. "Are there Pokemon in here?" Not trusting the man, my hand remained glued to the ball.

The shape in the distance was increasing in size. A large orange creature came bolting at us - I could feel the wind whip me as it approached.

"Oh? I'm assuming by 'she', you mean that thing?" I said as soon as I spotted it. Not wanting to cause trouble with such a beast, I placed the ball down on the ground and raised both arms in the air. Pleasant remained unusually silent, looking both bewildered and weakened by the loud noise.

"I don't like loud noises," he informed me.

Last edited by Etymology; 10-30-2012 at 10:59 PM.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:04 PM
~Blast Burn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post

Party:

In Storage:
Currently: Hiding in the tall grass with the man in the green jumpsuit.

That strange ringing noise began to increase in volume - much to Pleasant's disdain. I looked around, still searching for the culprit of the sound. I could see something appearing far away, but I was distracted by a seemingly invisible voice.

"It might be best to stay low and drop the ball. She doesn't like Pokemon thieves." A man in a green jumpsuit suddenly jumped out from the tall grass. "Not that you are a Pokemon thief, right?" He seemed friendly enough.

"Thief?" I cocked my head, glancing from the man to the Poke Ball repeatedly. "Are there Pokemon in here?" Not trusting the man, my hand remained glued to the ball.

The shape in the distance was increasing in size. A large orange creature came bolting at us - I could feel the wind whip me as it approached.

"Oh? I'm assuming by 'she', you mean that thing?" I said as soon as I spotted it. Not wanting to cause trouble with such a beast, I placed the ball down on the ground and raised both arms in the air. Pleasant remained unusually silent, looking both bewildered and weakened by the loud noise.

"I don't like loud noises," he informed me.
Official's Post:

You hear leaves crunching in the background. It appears to be nothing.

Proceed.