Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 10-21-2012, 12:03 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Do your friends know you like Pokemon?

EDIT: About 3 of my friends know I like pokemon these days. one i talk to about it alot, the other, I have races through games with. we are currently playing through MMO. the third couldnt care less ha ha

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 10-21-2012, 05:40 PM
Emboar Heart Offline

A lot of people know I like Pokemon. My family and friends know I love Pokemon. I'm not afraid to admit it, because unlike most of you guys, I'm not a teen.

Searching for new avvie!
Old 10-29-2012, 05:14 PM
BotmenPls Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
All my friends know. Basically, if you don't know I like Pokemon, you're not really my friend.
During my senior year of high school I brought in my old classic gameboy to play blue version during classes. I had my DS to play the other games during lunch or free periods. I convinced other kids to go dig out their old gameboys so we could battle or trade. It was cool to actually start something instead of be the reason something became uncool for once.

When I went to college (2011-2012) Any free time I had was spent in the lounge/common area. At first I would play Yu-Gi-Oh with the others, but then one day I brought in my DS. One of the other guys there asked me what I was playing. When I told him it was Pokemon Black he drove home, got his DS and White, and then we had a battle. After that, the other students brought in their copies of Pokemon. We had every generation going on in one room. It was so cool.

So yes, my friends know I play Pokemon.
I did something similar, a couple weeks ago lol. A friend and I would always play R/S/E on emulators for the iPod, but really wouldn't talk about it, outside of that. I've always been a casual fan, and I would scratch the surface of the games, but never really go on after beating the champion/catching the main legendary. We decided to find our DS's and get Black/White 2 with our two other friends, and battle every week in Chemistry. A few kids saw us, and now a good amount of people are playing pokemon in the halls. I even got my girlfriend into it. I'm the only one going as far as joining this forum, shiny hunting, IV breeding, and EV training, but it's cool that Pokémon isn't something that's getting us labelled in high school cx.