Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #241  
Old 10-28-2012, 03:40 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Trainer: JC
Currently: On Route 1 Talking to PJ
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)




The Beedrill appeared. JC being a seasoned vet made a move quickly grabbing Chimchar and rolling back. JC should have been nervous but he had trained Flying/Ground pokemon his whole life. JC looked over to PJ..
"Okay stay focused, we will get through this !"


JC rolled back.
"Areo give me a sandstorm to blind these beedrills ! "

Pidgey flew off the branch moving swiftly towards the beedrill. He kicked up a sandstrom giving JC and PJ enough time to move back. With the time JC looked down at Ashley.
"The Beedrill is going to break through that storm soon."
Chimchar looked up to him smiling.
"Charrrr !"

JC smiled.
"lets focus ! on an ember !"

JC watches as the lances pierced the cloud. Chimchar jumps up firing a strong ember covering Beedrill.

JC looked back at Pidgey.
"Lets help her out ! gust !"
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArceusTheCreator View Post
Currently:Fighting for his life with JC
In party:Sunkern and Abra


A bedrill charged at PJ he covered his face awaiting pain and then...nothing.He moved his hands to see timmy had teleported him behind the beedril. "T-thanks tim." PJ said with an exasperated sigh.

"JC COVER YOUR EARS! PJ Yelled."Sunkern! Grass whistle!"
Sunkern let out a High pitched whistle at the raging beedrill
Official's Post (Judge Dredd and ArceusTheCreator)

JC's Chimchar lets loose with Ember. The Beedrill are singed by the flames, but it only seems to make them angrier... They begin to use Pin Needle, showering the surrounding area with poisonous shards.

Just in time, PJ's Sunkern uses Grass Whistle. A high pitched sound is emitted, causing all the Pokemon in the nearby area to fall asleep. JC manages to cover his ears, but his Chimchar and Pidgey are hit with the attack and both drop to the ground, soundly asleep.

Lucky the Beedrill have been affected also! Their eyelids slowly droop and they fall from the sky with a crash. The Kakuna in the nearby tree seem to be twitching slightly... You scoop up your Pokemon and run for it before they can wake up.

As you run, JC almost trips over a Meowth sleeping in the middle of the path. That Grass Whistle attack must have been strong! JC stumbles, accidently stepping on the Meowth's tail. The Pokemon wakes up with a screech, causing JC's Chimchar to yawn sleepily and open its eyes.

PJ and JC approach the wild Meowth. Who's going to catch it?


Wild Meowth appeared! Either of you can catch it, you'll have to decide who's going to try!
Reply With Quote
  #242  
Old 10-28-2012, 03:55 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Trainer: JC
Currently: On Route 1 Talking to PJ
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)


JC jumps back.
"PJ, what do you think. Paper, Rock, Sissor?" JC smiles.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #243  
Old 10-28-2012, 05:43 AM
ArceusTheCreator's Avatar
ArceusTheCreator Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 331
Default Re: Route 1

Trainer: PJ
In party:Sunkern and Abra

"Okay one...two..three...POKEBALL!" Yelled PJ throwing a pokeball at the meowth.
__________________

VPP:

Level100:@384

Hey I'm no angel, or the devil of your conscience to tell you who to be... good, bad, ugly or otherwise.


Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 10-28-2012 at 11:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #244  
Old 10-28-2012, 11:19 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Trainer: JC
Currently: On Route 1 Talking to PJ
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)


JC jumps back.
"PJ, what do you think. Paper, Rock, Sissor?" JC smiles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArceusTheCreator View Post
Trainer: PJ
In party:Sunkern and Abra

"Okay one...two..three...POKEBALL!" Yelled PJ throwing a pokeball at the meowth.
Official's Post (Judge Dredd and ArceusTheCreator)

PJ sneakily throws a Pokeball at the Meowth. The cat Pokemon is sucked in and the Pokeball rocks on the ground...

Spoiler:
3...
Spoiler:
2...
Spoiler:
POP!

Aww, it appeared to be caught!


Looks like your surprise tactic failed, maybe you need to weaken it first! The Meowth growls angrily, sharp claws emerge from its paws and it crouches in a battle stance!


Wild Meowth. Can be captured by either of you. Write a paragraph about the battle.
Reply With Quote
  #245  
Old 10-28-2012, 08:01 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Trainer: JC
Currently: On Route 1 Talking to PJ
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)



JC looked over at PJ and snickered.
"I dont think just throwing a pokeball is going to work every time."

JC who is now carrying both Pidgey and Chimchar stops. He looks down at Chimchar who wants to battle. The Chimchar jumps down stretching its arms. Then i looks up nodding its head.

JC looks down.
"Lets start out with Taunt!"

The Chimchar moves close and starts to taunt the Meowth who seems to get pretty annoyed and changed in for the attack. Chimchar moves quickly staying away from the its scratch attack.

JC calls out from the side
"Keep letting it attack ! "


Chimchar keeps ducking and dodging until finally the Meowth seems to slow down for a bit.

"Now while its a tired fury swipes."

Chimchar lays in with fury swipes knocking it down. After it let outs a massive ember and JC throws his pokeball
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #246  
Old 10-28-2012, 09:56 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: PHANPYQUEST...?

haha ok what even is this supposed to be

you scan the paper with your shades.


"sees you steak"?
ok so...what sees steak? a mirror? no, a lucky mirror.

SNAP.
As a twig near you makes a loud snap, your flashlight begins to flicker. You know it won't be long before it flickers out.
You set your shades to NIGHT MODE. Why didn't you do that before?


nope nope no nope no no nope
Official's Post:

What's this? Is your flash-light's battery beginning to run dry? Who knows? Perhaps the rain is ruining its performance. Either way, you figure that the best way to survive is to try and get shelter to set up camp, and fast.

Where's a good place to camp?:

>Let's go to the forest
>Let's go into that cave carved into the giant rock
>Let's go by the lake

Last edited by Etymology; 10-28-2012 at 10:03 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #247  
Old 10-28-2012, 10:29 PM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

What's this? Is your flash-light's battery beginning to run dry? Who knows? Perhaps the rain is ruining its performance. Either way, you figure that the best way to survive is to try and get shelter to set up camp, and fast.

Where's a good place to camp?:

>Let's go to the forest
>Let's go into that cave carved into the giant rock
>Let's go by the lake

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: PHANPYQUEST

a carved cave. that means that somebody carved it obviously. as much as you dislike the idea of encountering another person you enter the cave, knowing that EPIC QUESTS usually involve some kind of necessary cryptic, drawn-out interaction with a complete stranger.
__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #248  
Old 10-28-2012, 11:23 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: PHANPYQUEST

a carved cave. that means that somebody carved it obviously. as much as you dislike the idea of encountering another person you enter the cave, knowing that EPIC QUESTS usually involve some kind of necessary cryptic, drawn-out interaction with a complete stranger.
Official's Post:

The cave is only a short distance from your current location. It's just a short trip through the woods. On your way through the shrubbery, you can't help but feel like you're constantly being followed.

You turn around to look. Nope, nothing.

Your boots squelch at the foot of the cave. Figuring it would provide decent shelter from the rain, you sit yourself by one of the smaller rocks inside the monument. Brobat looks over you protectively - well, not literally, but you know what I mean. You feel your eyes begin to droop. Yes, that's right. Maybe when you wake up the storm will be over and you'll be able to run along in the daytime, clear as day?

















































NONO FUW''######4546$%DFD WHAT AR%465E YOU DO(Ł!!ING































GET OUT O"$@x#scF THERE YUu

































BEHINd yoU

































A wild sddgtg-th-gfv###xc#d#"""!"456





































RUN

Last edited by Etymology; 10-28-2012 at 11:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #249  
Old 10-29-2012, 02:24 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Trainer: JC
Currently: On Route 1 Talking to PJ
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)



JC looked over at PJ and snickered.
"I dont think just throwing a pokeball is going to work every time."

JC who is now carrying both Pidgey and Chimchar stops. He looks down at Chimchar who wants to battle. The Chimchar jumps down stretching its arms. Then i looks up nodding its head.

JC looks down.
"Lets start out with Taunt!"

The Chimchar moves close and starts to taunt the Meowth who seems to get pretty annoyed and changed in for the attack. Chimchar moves quickly staying away from the its scratch attack.

JC calls out from the side
"Keep letting it attack ! "


Chimchar keeps ducking and dodging until finally the Meowth seems to slow down for a bit.

"Now while its a tired fury swipes."

Chimchar lays in with fury swipes knocking it down. After it let outs a massive ember and JC throws his pokeball
Official's Post

Meowth disappears in a flash of red and the Pokeball rocks from side to side...

Spoiler:
3...
Spoiler:
2...
Spoiler:
1...
Spoiler:
POP!

Shoot, it was so close too!


Meowth bursts from the ball, looking angrier than ever. In one swift move, it turns away and bounds off into the trees. Too bad...

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 10-29-2012 at 02:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #250  
Old 10-29-2012, 02:26 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Trainer: JC
Currently: On Route 1 Talking to PJ
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)



JC looks to Ashley.
"Well you did great! "


Heading to Route 2
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #251  
Old 10-29-2012, 02:48 AM
ArceusTheCreator's Avatar
ArceusTheCreator Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 331
Default Re: Route 1

Trainer: PJ
Currently: On Route 1 Talking to JC
In party: Timmy and Sunkern

"ONWARD TO ROUTE TWO!"
__________________

VPP:

Level100:@384

Hey I'm no angel, or the devil of your conscience to tell you who to be... good, bad, ugly or otherwise.

Reply With Quote
  #252  
Old 10-30-2012, 10:50 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Trainer: JC
Currently: Running from Route 2...Earthquake!
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)



JC grabs his pokemon running at full speed. He finally slows down noticing that all his running through the woods somehow got him back to Route 1.. JC who is normally a pretty relaxed person seems annoyed. He looks over to PJ.
"You okay ?"



*you wfl officials are a cruel bunch, took me two days to get there ! now its going to take four days to get back to where i was !!*
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #253  
Old 10-30-2012, 10:55 PM
Zetsu's Avatar
Zetsu Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In The Miasma
Posts: 238
Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu
Default Re: Route 1

Name: Zetsu
Party: Skorupi
Currently: Searching Route 1 for pokemon.

Zetsu takes a quick glance at the surrounding area. foresty on both sides of the dirt path, with a 3 way split half way along the road, one of which being blocked by a "cuttable bush".

"Hmm according to the map, I should be heading west. but before that, I guess I should catch atleast 1 more pokemon to accompany me" He thought to himself, slowly making his way into the western side of the forest.

Name: Zetsu
Party: Skorupi
Currently: Searching for Pokemon
__________________
Only the strong, survive.....


WFL Dream Team.
Reply With Quote
  #254  
Old 10-30-2012, 11:19 PM
ArceusTheCreator's Avatar
ArceusTheCreator Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 331
Default Re: Route 1

"Ah crap" PJ yelled as he tripped over a root on the ground
"JC you okay?" PJ yelled picking himself up.
__________________

VPP:

Level100:@384

Hey I'm no angel, or the devil of your conscience to tell you who to be... good, bad, ugly or otherwise.

Reply With Quote
  #255  
Old 10-30-2012, 11:35 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Trainer: JC
Currently: Running from Route 2...Earthquake!
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)


JC wipes himself down.
"An Earthquake !! Really.."

He looks over to PJ.
"Yeah, Im fine."

Chimchar and Pidgey stand on ground in front of them.
"you two okay ??"

The two look up nodding.
"This new adventure things is really not easy. We should check to make sure no pokemon got hurt."

JC walks down Route 1 looking for anything hurt.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com