Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #106  
Old 10-26-2012, 07:20 PM
mintjelly's Avatar
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Castelia City
Posts: 2,446
Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly
Default Re: Route 4

Trainer: Minty
Party: Ralts, Minccino, Nincada, Shuppet, Munna
Currently: Battling Shinx

Minty walks on the path of Route 4, looking for Pokemon. She notices a bush in the distance which appears to be shaking. Minty proceeds to approach the bush. As she steps closer to the bush, a wild Shinx appears, and begins to meow.
"Oh. My. Gah." Minty says, "YOU ARE SO CUTE! ASDFGHJLL; I NEED TO CATCH YOU!"
Minty throws a Pokeball into the air; sending out her Minccino.
"Twister, this is gonna be a battle of the cute and fluffy! Use Swift!"
Twister swings its body, hitting the Shinx.
"Good job Twister! Alrighty, this is my last normal Pokeball, so let's see how this goes! Pokeball, go!"
Minty throws her last normal Pokeball in an attempt to catch the wild Shinx.
__________________

Shun the non-believer
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 10-26-2012, 07:25 PM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 4

Official's Post:


The ball wiggles...1...2...3...
Spoiler:
POP. Shinx escaped from the spherical imprisonment! But it did not flee!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 10-26-2012, 07:31 PM
mintjelly's Avatar
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Castelia City
Posts: 2,446
Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly
Default Re: Route 4

Trainer: Minty
Party: Ralts, Minccino, Nincada, Shuppet, Munna
Currently: Still trying to catch the Shinx
"Darn it!" Minty says to herself.
Without hesitation, Twister takes charge, and begins to sing, sending the Shinx into a deep sleep.
"You're such a smarty, Twister! Luxury ball, go!"
Minty throws the Luxury ball at Shinx in an attempt to catch it.
__________________

Shun the non-believer
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 10-26-2012, 07:35 PM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintjelly View Post
Trainer: Minty
Party: Ralts, Minccino, Nincada, Shuppet, Munna
Currently: Still trying to catch the Shinx
"Darn it!" Minty says to herself.
Without hesitation, Twister takes charge, and begins to sing, sending the Shinx into a deep sleep.
"You're such a smarty, Twister! Luxury ball, go!"
Minty throws the Luxury ball at Shinx in an attempt to catch it.


Official's Post:


The ball wiggles...1...2...3...
Spoiler:
PING. Shinx was caught!
__________________

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 10-27-2012 at 11:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 10-26-2012, 09:08 PM
mintjelly's Avatar
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Castelia City
Posts: 2,446
Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly
Default Re: Route 4

Trainer: Minty
Party: Ralts, Minccino, Shuppet, Nincada, Munna, Shinx
Currently: Leaving route 4

Minty picks up her Pokeball, and places it in her bag.
Minty leaves Route 4 and enters Zenith Town
__________________

Shun the non-believer
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 10-27-2012, 01:24 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 4

Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Entering Route 4

Sarah entered Route 4. It was just as dark as the previous route, if not more so. She noticed something gleaming by the side of the path and walked over to it. A strange little disc was lying on the ground.

"Hm, a TM... and this one is... Telekinesis?" Sarah placed the item in her bag.

It was getting quite late and a little bit chily. Sarah looked down at her ruined clothes and sighed. "Hopefully I can find something to change into in Zenith Town..."

Sarah entered Route 4 from Route 3.
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 10-27-2012, 08:57 PM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Entering Route 4

Sarah entered Route 4. It was just as dark as the previous route, if not more so. She noticed something gleaming by the side of the path and walked over to it. A strange little disc was lying on the ground.

"Hm, a TM... and this one is... Telekinesis?" Sarah placed the item in her bag.

It was getting quite late and a little bit chily. Sarah looked down at her ruined clothes and sighed. "Hopefully I can find something to change into in Zenith Town..."

Sarah entered Route 4 from Route 3.
Official's Post

Your outfit isn't the only thing that seems a bit worse for wear. Just look at Cenotaph!

"Wait, what's wrong with my Roggenrola?" You may be wondering indignantly.

Pokeathlete's foot.

Your Roggenrola has become sick! It can't be used in battle until you get it to a Pokemon Center!

Aww, come on.

All hope is not lost, however! Look at all this nature around you! You're sure you can find something to help poor little Cenotaph if you just look around for a bit...then again, the scenery is rather spooky. Do you really want to stray from the beaten path...?
__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 10-27-2012, 11:35 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post
Official's Post

Your outfit isn't the only thing that seems a bit worse for wear. Just look at Cenotaph!

"Wait, what's wrong with my Roggenrola?" You may be wondering indignantly.

Pokeathlete's foot.

Your Roggenrola has become sick! It can't be used in battle until you get it to a Pokemon Center!

Aww, come on.

All hope is not lost, however! Look at all this nature around you! You're sure you can find something to help poor little Cenotaph if you just look around for a bit...then again, the scenery is rather spooky. Do you really want to stray from the beaten path...?
Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Walking

Sarah sighed, she now had three tired out Pokemon. She hoped the journey to Zenith Town would be uneventful.

Her journey has started out so well, but lately everything seemed to be going wrong. She grabbed the 3 Pokeballs from her bag. "You guys are relying on me," she said aloud. "I won't let you down. We'll be in Zenith Town soon and you'll all be feeling better in no time!" Sarah returned the Pokeballs to her bag and retrieved her camera.

I don't think there's much point searching for a cure when we're halfway to Zenith Town, she thought. Last time too many things went wrong. It's better too stay on the path.

As she continued walking, Sarah kept an eye out for wild Pokemon she could document for her journey log.

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 10-27-2012 at 11:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 10-28-2012, 01:28 AM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Walking

Sarah sighed, she now had three tired out Pokemon. She hoped the journey to Zenith Town would be uneventful.

Her journey has started out so well, but lately everything seemed to be going wrong. She grabbed the 3 Pokeballs from her bag. "You guys are relying on me," she said aloud. "I won't let you down. We'll be in Zenith Town soon and you'll all be feeling better in no time!" Sarah returned the Pokeballs to her bag and retrieved her camera.

I don't think there's much point searching for a cure when we're halfway to Zenith Town, she thought. Last time too many things went wrong. It's better too stay on the path.

As she continued walking, Sarah kept an eye out for wild Pokemon she could document for her journey log.
Official's Post:

Uneventful? HAHAHAH. You're funny!

Though, this could hurt you or help you!

You hear cawing in the distance. What could that be? Well, it's flying straight towards Aster!


Wild Murkrow appeared!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 10-28-2012, 02:54 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Official's Post:

Uneventful? HAHAHAH. You're funny!

Though, this could hurt you or help you!

You hear cawing in the distance. What could that be? Well, it's flying straight towards Aster!


Wild Murkrow appeared!
Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Battling Murkrow

Sarah turned to see a black blur coming straight for her. A flash of red burst from her bag and before she knew it, Aster was standing protectively in front of her, diverting the Murkrow's attention. The sight of her tired Pokemon still willing to defend her was enough to snap Sarah out of her panic. At the last second, Aster dodged the Murkrow's dive. The black bird shot into the air again and hovered menacingly.

"Thank you, Aster!" Sarah cried with relief. "Murkrow is a rare Pokemon, I would love to catch it! But the battle won't be easy..."

Murkrow dove again, heading straight for Aster. This time the attack connected. Aster was sent flying and Murkrow took to the air once more. Aster puffed heavily as he got back to his feet. He wouldn't be able to take another attack like that.

"We can't keep this up. Aster, use Leech Seed when it gets close enough!" Sarah cried.

Aster dodged Murkrow's second Wing Attack at the last second and shot three small seeds from his bulb. The seeds dropped into Murkrow's feathers and began to sprout, zapping the Pokemon's energy.

"Saur! Bulba!" Aster smiled as his energy began to increase.

The Murkrow seemed to panic for a moment, unable to stay airborne with the weight of the vines growing around its wings ruining its balance. It dropped to the ground and opened its mouth wide. A large purple ball of ghost energy began to form.

"Aster! Counter with Razor Leaf!" Sarah cried.

Murkrow's Shadow Ball and Aster's Razor Leaf collided in mid air. The leaves cut up the ghost attack, causing a large explosion. When the dust cleared, Murkrow was wincing on the ground, its energy being zapped, while Aster looked stronger.

"Now, hit it with Tackle!"

Aster dashed at Murkrow, who was unable to move fast enough to dodge. The attack sent Murkrow spinning backwards through the dust. The vines covering its body kept glowing, transferring the bird's energy to Aster.

"Let's do this! PokeBall, go!"
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 10-28-2012, 03:51 AM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Battling Murkrow

Sarah turned to see a black blur coming straight for her. A flash of red burst from her bag and before she knew it, Aster was standing protectively in front of her, diverting the Murkrow's attention. The sight of her tired Pokemon still willing to defend her was enough to snap Sarah out of her panic. At the last second, Aster dodged the Murkrow's dive. The black bird shot into the air again and hovered menacingly.

"Thank you, Aster!" Sarah cried with relief. "Murkrow is a rare Pokemon, I would love to catch it! But the battle won't be easy..."

Murkrow dove again, heading straight for Aster. This time the attack connected. Aster was sent flying and Murkrow took to the air once more. Aster puffed heavily as he got back to his feet. He wouldn't be able to take another attack like that.

"We can't keep this up. Aster, use Leech Seed when it gets close enough!" Sarah cried.

Aster dodged Murkrow's second Wing Attack at the last second and shot three small seeds from his bulb. The seeds dropped into Murkrow's feathers and began to sprout, zapping the Pokemon's energy.

"Saur! Bulba!" Aster smiled as his energy began to increase.

The Murkrow seemed to panic for a moment, unable to stay airborne with the weight of the vines growing around its wings ruining its balance. It dropped to the ground and opened its mouth wide. A large purple ball of ghost energy began to form.

"Aster! Counter with Razor Leaf!" Sarah cried.

Murkrow's Shadow Ball and Aster's Razor Leaf collided in mid air. The leaves cut up the ghost attack, causing a large explosion. When the dust cleared, Murkrow was wincing on the ground, its energy being zapped, while Aster looked stronger.

"Now, hit it with Tackle!"

Aster dashed at Murkrow, who was unable to move fast enough to dodge. The attack sent Murkrow spinning backwards through the dust. The vines covering its body kept glowing, transferring the bird's energy to Aster.

"Let's do this! PokeBall, go!"
Official's Post:

The ball lands on the ground and begins to wiggle...1...2...
Spoiler:
POP. Murkrow popped out! The Murkrow then flies away, mocking you...darn crows. I mean I love mine, but you know. Darn. D:
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 10-29-2012, 04:15 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Official's Post:

The ball lands on the ground and begins to wiggle...1...2...
Spoiler:
POP. Murkrow popped out! The Murkrow then flies away, mocking you...darn crows. I mean I love mine, but you know. Darn. D:
Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Walking

Sarah frowned as Murkrow escaped and flew off.

"Saur, bulba," Aster apologised, looking down at the floor sadly.

"It's not your fault, buddy," Sarah reassured her Pokemon. "We'll have plenty of time to find new friends, don't worry!" She scooped Aster up and decided to carry him for a while.

"We'll be in Zenith Town soon, we can stop there and have a nice long rest. Not to mention stock up on Pokeballs!"
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 10-30-2012, 12:43 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 4

Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Resting for the night

It was starting to get late. "I don't think we'll make it to Zenith before it gets dark," Sarah said to Aster. "We should stop and rest for the night."

She put Aster down on the ground for a moment and began to set up her sleeping bag under a nearby tree. She pulled a few sandwiches out of her bag and shared them with her Bulbasaur.
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 10-30-2012, 01:03 AM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Resting for the night

It was starting to get late. "I don't think we'll make it to Zenith before it gets dark," Sarah said to Aster. "We should stop and rest for the night."

She put Aster down on the ground for a moment and began to set up her sleeping bag under a nearby tree. She pulled a few sandwiches out of her bag and shared them with her Bulbasaur.
Official's Post:


Thug

"Hey kid! Gimme that Bulbasaur! Looks weak and stupid. Might could sell it into slavery. Now give it here!"

The Thug comes over and pushes Sarah down.

The Thug has captured Bulbasaur! Write a Paragraph stating how you get it back!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 10-30-2012, 02:44 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Official's Post:


Thug

"Hey kid! Gimme that Bulbasaur! Looks weak and stupid. Might could sell it into slavery. Now give it here!"

The Thug comes over and pushes Sarah down.

The Thug has captured Bulbasaur! Write a Paragraph stating how you get it back!
Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Fighting!

Sarah jumped back to her feet. Ceno was sick and unable to fight and Reni was still recovering from the Poison. It was going to be up to her and Aster to save themselves.

"Drop that Pokemon!" Sarah commanded. "I'm not going to warn you again!"

The thug just laughed. Aster struggled in his arms. Sarah felt her temper rising.

"You should know better than to grab a Pokemon like that," she almost growled.

Before the man could respond, Aster let out a cry. A strange, sparkling powder began to seep from the top of his bulb, enveloping the thug.

"What the-" the guy began to cough. His eyelids began to droop and he fell to the ground, dropping Aster in the process.

Sarah held out her arms and the young Bulbasaur flew into them. "Are you okay?" she frowned, holding him tight. "That was a Sleep Power, wasn't it? You're really getting stronger!"

Sarah hurriedly picked up her sleeping bag. "I don't feel safe here anymore. Let's just keep going before that guy wakes up," she said.

Aster nodded in agreement.

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 10-30-2012 at 02:47 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com