Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 10-25-2012, 05:29 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Default Re: Journey from the Valley Discussion and SU

Quote:
Originally Posted by my-little-starr View Post
*Pops out of the rubble* It's okay! I'm alive! :D

Er, well, I plan to be alive for awhile. ^-^;

So what's the plan so far for reviving the RP?
We're going to be restarting from the swamp where the main group of characters already know each other. Just post your character sign ups here and read the posts in the thread for more detail.

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 10-25-2012, 07:27 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Is it too late to sign up?

Name:
Cobalt
Species:
Gallade

History: Cobalt was born a regular ralts in the Valley years before firestorms attack.His mother and father were a gardevior and Gallade. He evolved into a kirlia sometime before the attack. On the night of the attack, his mother sensed an unknown presence in the valley as his father came home, informing them of the attack. His father lead him and his mother to a cave, and told them to hide in there, until he was found by a houndoom, mightyena and Gengar. Cobalt's father fought them off, but was overpowered and killed. The three pokemon looked in the cave trying to find what he was protecting, and found Cobalt, a kirlia at the time, and his mother. His mother tried to protect Cobalt and she was slain like his father. Cobalt screamed at the sight of this, and looked at his parents killers. Before he knew what was happening, the three killers bent over, clutching their heads as if something was eating away at their mind. Suddenly there was a boom, and the three pokemon were sent out of the cave, as the entrance collapsed, trapping Cobalt inside. Firestorms troops assumed Cobalt was killed but was alive, trapped for 3 days. A friend of Cobalts father (a machamp) was hidden during the attack, and saw Cobalts father killed. When it was safe for him to do so, he moved the rocks, and found Cobalts mother dead on the ground and a black Gallade. The experience that Cobalt had rushed his evolution. He had evolved into a gallade as he used the psychic attack on the three of firestorms troops, but due to the rushed evolution, Cobalt became black.

Cobalt knows Confusion, Close Combat, Psychic and Teleport, but when Cobalt attempts to use psychic, he looses control of it, and accidentally telekinetically destroys things around him. Because of this, he refrains from using Psychic and would rather use close combat or confusion. After being released from the cave, Cobalt fled from the Valley telling nobody of his plans.

Personality:
Cobalt is a synical pokemon. He was scarred by witnessing his parents murder, and became a cold cruel pokemon driven by revenge. Cobalt will seem like a bad pokemon to those that don't know him but once people become his friend, he will become attached, loyal and kind to them. But since all of his friends were killed in the battle, Cobalt has no friends.

Appearance:

Cobalt used to be regular coloured, until the emotional turmoil changed him...

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 01-20-2013 at 04:16 AM.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:06 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007

*falls out of the sky* AHHH! Ahhh! Ahh... *thump*

*jumps up* Hey everybody! :D I'm back. I haven't been around because I've been so busy! Yay...? Anyhow, I'm ready! (Gonna drive myself insane attempting doing this and attempting NaNoWriMo again.)

*wanders off to set a reminder to keep checking back..and fix the broken bones..I mean come on, I just fell out of the fracking sky!*
Old 10-27-2012, 06:38 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Dude, NaNoWriMo? :D I LOVE DOING THAT! :D I might not be super into it this year like I was last, since I have odd hours at work, BUT I might use it to actually finish a fan-fiction for once, lol.

And quit falling out of the sky, you're going to upset the chickens!

Old 10-27-2012, 06:13 PM
Scytherwolf Offline

No it's not too late, Cobalt. And your character is accepted.

-My Links-
Old 10-27-2012, 10:57 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
No it's not too late, Cobalt. And your character is accepted.
Also is it okay if my character fled the Valley at a different time, and went a different direction to the rest of the group, therefore doesn't know them or would that make it too hard on the roleplay? I don't mind, it is just a preference. I imagined my character as the loner type ha ha I do intend for him to meet the rest of the group later on in the story, but if it is too much of a hassle for everyone else involved, then i will just stay with the group :)

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 10-27-2012 at 10:59 PM.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:04 PM
my-little-starr Offline

Back in action! WOO! :D

*Cough*

Name: Yuri

Species: Pikachu

History: Yuri was born and raised in the forest. She grew up alone because her parents abandoned her not long after she could take care of herself. She tends to be bossy and tell others right from wrong. She is like the mother she never had, and hopes she will treat her own children better than her parents treated her. After hearing about a near by valley that was attacked by an army led by an Arcanine she decided to help the surviving valley pokemon the best she can. She is very wary of strangers, but trusts those she knows better.

Personality: A good kindhearted pokemon who believes there's good in everyone. She is rather skittish and startles easily. She likes to be the one in charge and tends to boss others.

Appearance: Like a normal Pikachu, but the brown markings on her back are black in color, and her electric sacs are pink.

Name: Isla *Pronounced I-Luh*

Species: Leafeon

History: Isla grew up in the valley with her mother Espeon and father Glaceon. She had numerous siblings. Her family was killed when the army attacked the valley. Being the sole survivor she wants to someday get justice for her family's murder. She would do anything for her friends, but nothing extreme. She helps any in need whenever possible. But after her family was killed she shut herself up in her own world. She hardly speaks to anyone now.

Personality: A very kind-hearted Leafeon, but after her family was killed she became rather cold-hearted. She usually shuns most Pokemon not wanting anything to do with them. She still cares and hopes that one day she can trust others again.

Appearance: Her leaves are pale pink instead of green like most Leafeon's. Most of the other Eevee evolutions outside her family would shun her because of the way she looks. During the attack on the Valley she was confronted by an enemy Mightyena. She was left with cuts and bruises and a large bite wound on her back that pains her when she walks. She wears a blue ribbon around her neck to symbolize her family.

Name: Flash

Species: Flareon

History: Flash was born and raised in the valley, with two sister, both Jolteon who perished when Firestorm's army attacked. He and his sister's lived with a large group of Eevee evolutions and were the biggest tormentors of a strange colored Leafeon named Isla. They, like many others, shunned the Leafeon because of her strange color, unlike that of any normal or shiny Leafeon. Flash was the only survivor of his family to escape from the valley, but not before receiving some rather bad wounds from a Pinsir. He left the valley, but couldn't put a good distance between him and the valley due to a leg injury. As the injury began getting better, he quickly got on the move again, heading into unfamiliar swampy territory.

Personality: A a kind Flareon when he wants to be, Flash is the kind who can insult someone without really meaning to or knowing that he was doing it. He avoids talking about his family with anyone because it brings up painful memories.

Appearance: Like that of a normal Flareon, with a large scar on his left hind leg and a large, deep cut on his front right paw that has given him a slight limp because he has no time to rest for long before he started moving again.

Last edited by my-little-starr; 10-28-2012 at 07:12 PM.
Old 10-28-2012, 04:17 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

I'm still looking forward to seeing Snowsong and Isla but heads, considering their histories xD (Promise I didn't plan it that way ahead of time--I wrote Snowsong's history before I looked into the other characters in the RP)

Old 10-28-2012, 05:36 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Also is it okay if my character fled the Valley at a different time, and went a different direction to the rest of the group, therefore doesn't know them or would that make it too hard on the roleplay? I don't mind, it is just a preference. I imagined my character as the loner type ha ha I do intend for him to meet the rest of the group later on in the story, but if it is too much of a hassle for everyone else involved, then i will just stay with the group :)
Yes, you can do that. Introductions to the group will probably have to be brief, because there are already a few others who will still need to be introduced.

Glad to see your characters again, Starr!

-My Links-
Old 10-28-2012, 07:01 PM
my-little-starr Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
I'm still looking forward to seeing Snowsong and Isla but heads, considering their histories xD (Promise I didn't plan it that way ahead of time--I wrote Snowsong's history before I looked into the other characters in the RP)
Oh geez, I finished reading through your SU, and man, Snowsong and Isla, that's gonna be quite the show. xD Oh dear. Isla still has some trust issue with Nightfang as it is, and now she gets someone new to argue with! Yay for Isla.
Old 11-01-2012, 05:30 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Yay! Starr is back. ^^ I'm sure Torin will be breathing a sigh of relief to have Yuri there. XD

You better believe it!
Old 11-01-2012, 05:57 AM
my-little-starr Offline

Hi, Kris!

Of course I wouldn't leave him with all that work!
Old 11-02-2012, 03:41 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

I'm glad that most of our regulars are willing to take another shot. ^^

I'm glad someone wants to help with the workload. B'
Hey, don't look at me! Chip's supposed to be healing now.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:11 PM
my-little-starr Offline

I loved this RP too much not to come back.

See, little miss 'I'll help whenever you need it, Yuri' over there can't get off her butt to help either. *Glares at Isla*

Not my fault. Put Flash's lazy butt to work. He could use to lose some weight.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:40 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007

I have driven myself absolutely mad and have not been checking back like I said I would...but at least I haven't missed anything yet. And I'm here to say I am here. I might need a poke from a really large stick, but I *will* be here. O.O

Now if you'll excuse me, history homework and then I need to pass out. >.>