Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old 10-26-2012, 11:36 PM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 5

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Sick:
PC:
Currently: Spending the night with Eti

"Murkrow?! What happened? You were just fine and then...this!"

"Murkrow...I think w-whatever Statica h-has is cont-contagious. MURKCOUGH."

"Well Murkrow, do you want to get in your Pokeball NOW?"

"Murk...No. I can h-handle th- MURKCOUGH. I can h-handle th-this. Murk..."

"Hm..even being sick you're still a stubborn witty little thing. C'mon guys, I thought we could sleep in Eti's tent, but we don't want to get his Pokemon sick too. I'll set up a tent and make a fire. Murkrow, I'll boil some river water and when it cools down, you can relax until bedtime."

I successfully set up the tent, get out the Pokemon beds, and start boiling the water.

"Volcano, you get in bed, it's late for you. Murkrow will be fine. I've just gotta mush up some berries to keep him well until we reach Aurora..."

"Cynda...quil." Volcano crawls in the tent and gets in our bed.

"Now, to get some berries to mush up..." I frantically search in the woods. I could hear leaves crackling and limbs breaking. There was something out here. I hastily find some Pecha, Oran, and Sitrus berries. I rush back to the camp to discover Eti in battle. I sneak past Eti and start mushing up the berries. The water has boiled, and is now cooled enough.

"Murkrow, step in here. It'll keep you warm and the steam will help your sinuses. I'll start mushing up the berries."

"Th-thanks Corey. You're not a-all that bad. I'm l-luck to have a trainer who cares. MURCHOO."

"Bless you. Thanks, Eclipse. It means a lot. Now, eat this. It should make you feel better until we get to Aurora."

Murkrow slowly sips up the paste created by the berries. He seems to feel much better. He even falls asleep in the hot water!

"Feel better, Murkrow. The water should stay warm all night, so you can sleep out here for a while."

Corey returns to his tent and waits for Eti.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 10-27-2012, 01:11 AM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 5

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire | Mortull | QueenBee]
In Storage:
Currently: Battling Cherubi.

Corey and I were not talking for long until his Murkrow began to act strangely. Eclipse fell unconscious, causing Corey to scuttle out of the tent to tend to his sickness. I heard Corey mention the cold could be contagious - for this reason, I was worried about Pleasant. Perhaps that was the reason he disappeared? Too embarrassed to come to terms with being sick, perhaps?

I wandered out of the tent to look for Pleasant in the night-time. I could hear his cry from up ahead. "Eti, Eti!" it was calling. This sent my heart into a frenzy - I yelled at Corey about needing to go somewhere and being back soon and disappeared into the night.

I caught up to Pleasant by the rock I had mentioned to him earlier. "What's going on?" I asked him, concerned for his health.

"Haha, have you seen this thing?" He nodded towards a Pokemon sleeping by the side of the boulder. "It's so puny and vulnerable! I say we nab it."

"You woke me up for this?" I pointed at the pink thing. It looked like a couple of berries. The Cherubi continued to sleep, blissfully unaware of the conversation taking place.

"Please please please please please..."

"Alright, fine." I pulled out an empty Poke Ball in preparation. "Um, use Shadow Ball, or something."

"Oh man, this is going to be great." Pleasant got awfully close to the Cherubi, almost causing the Grass-type to stir awake. He then whipped up a ferocious ball of dark energy unlike any I had ever seen him produce from his mouth and fired it at the Cherubi with tons of force and little remorse. Upon collision, the Cherubi went flying. As it whizzed through the air it emitted a noise like a small bomb being dropped at high speeds.

peeeeeeeeew...

"What have you done?!" I yelled at Pleasant.

"Just catch it before it lands," the Shuppet said, poking out its tongue.

Locking onto the flying Cherubi with my eyes I launched the Poke Ball as hard as I could.

Last edited by Etymology; 10-27-2012 at 01:19 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 10-27-2012, 01:30 AM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Sick:
PC:
Currently: Spending the night with Eti

"Murkrow?! What happened? You were just fine and then...this!"

"Murkrow...I think w-whatever Statica h-has is cont-contagious. MURKCOUGH."

"Well Murkrow, do you want to get in your Pokeball NOW?"

"Murk...No. I can h-handle th- MURKCOUGH. I can h-handle th-this. Murk..."

"Hm..even being sick you're still a stubborn witty little thing. C'mon guys, I thought we could sleep in Eti's tent, but we don't want to get his Pokemon sick too. I'll set up a tent and make a fire. Murkrow, I'll boil some river water and when it cools down, you can relax until bedtime."

I successfully set up the tent, get out the Pokemon beds, and start boiling the water.

"Volcano, you get in bed, it's late for you. Murkrow will be fine. I've just gotta mush up some berries to keep him well until we reach Aurora..."

"Cynda...quil." Volcano crawls in the tent and gets in our bed.

"Now, to get some berries to mush up..." I frantically search in the woods. I could hear leaves crackling and limbs breaking. There was something out here. I hastily find some Pecha, Oran, and Sitrus berries. I rush back to the camp to discover Eti in battle. I sneak past Eti and start mushing up the berries. The water has boiled, and is now cooled enough.

"Murkrow, step in here. It'll keep you warm and the steam will help your sinuses. I'll start mushing up the berries."

"Th-thanks Corey. You're not a-all that bad. I'm l-luck to have a trainer who cares. MURCHOO."

"Bless you. Thanks, Eclipse. It means a lot. Now, eat this. It should make you feel better until we get to Aurora."

Murkrow slowly sips up the paste created by the berries. He seems to feel much better. He even falls asleep in the hot water!

"Feel better, Murkrow. The water should stay warm all night, so you can sleep out here for a while."

Corey returns to his tent and waits for Eti.
Official's Post:

You wait for your 'friend' in your tent, hoping to continue to 'spend the night' with him. You wait for what seems like hours and hours and still he hasn't returned. He hasn't jilted you...has he?

Nothing happens. Proceed.

Last edited by Etymology; 10-27-2012 at 01:34 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 10-27-2012, 01:40 AM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire | Mortull | QueenBee]
In Storage:
Currently: Battling Cherubi.

Corey and I were not talking for long until his Murkrow began to act strangely. Eclipse fell unconscious, causing Corey to scuttle out of the tent to tend to his sickness. I heard Corey mention the cold could be contagious - for this reason, I was worried about Pleasant. Perhaps that was the reason he disappeared? Too embarrassed to come to terms with being sick, perhaps?

I wandered out of the tent to look for Pleasant in the night-time. I could hear his cry from up ahead. "Eti, Eti!" it was calling. This sent my heart into a frenzy - I yelled at Corey about needing to go somewhere and being back soon and disappeared into the night.

I caught up to Pleasant by the rock I had mentioned to him earlier. "What's going on?" I asked him, concerned for his health.

"Haha, have you seen this thing?" He nodded towards a Pokemon sleeping by the side of the boulder. "It's so puny and vulnerable! I say we nab it."

"You woke me up for this?" I pointed at the pink thing. It looked like a couple of berries. The Cherubi continued to sleep, blissfully unaware of the conversation taking place.

"Please please please please please..."

"Alright, fine." I pulled out an empty Poke Ball in preparation. "Um, use Shadow Ball, or something."

"Oh man, this is going to be great." Pleasant got awfully close to the Cherubi, almost causing the Grass-type to stir awake. He then whipped up a ferocious ball of dark energy unlike any I had ever seen him produce from his mouth and fired it at the Cherubi with tons of force and little remorse. Upon collision, the Cherubi went flying. As it whizzed through the air it emitted a noise like a small bomb being dropped at high speeds.

peeeeeeeeew...

"What have you done?!" I yelled at Pleasant.

"Just catch it before it lands," the Shuppet said, poking out its tongue.

Locking onto the flying Cherubi with my eyes I launched the Poke Ball as hard as I could.
Official's Post:

The ball wiggles...1...2...3...
Spoiler:
PING! Cherubi was captured!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 10-27-2012, 01:58 AM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 5

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Sick:
PC:
Currently: Caring for Murkrow

"Hmm...It's been a while. Where's Eti? I can't leave you here a lone, so I guess I'll have to wait..." Murkrow still lies asleep in the hot water. It's dead night, and the only light is by the fire.

"Statica isn't feeling good either. I'll give her the rest of this paste until I find some more berries. Statica, go!"

"Fl-Flaaff..." She whimpered.

"Here, eat this. It'll make you feel better."

"Flaaaaaf..." She slowly gobbled the paste. "Flaaff..!" She seemed to feel the relief instantly.

"Do you want to go back into your Pokeball?"

"N-no, I'm fine." Flaaffy replied. I didn't even take notice to her first words.

"Alright. I'll boil some water for us to drink. Dandia, Courage, come help out!"

"Skip! Skip! I'm here!"

"Bark! Same with me!" It suddenly hit me; they could ALL talk.

"So, you can all talk?" I asked. I wasn't even surprised.

"I-I gave them the psychic ability. MURCOUGH. I figured they'd want to speak to you too." Murkrow whispered, still uneasy.

"How nice of you Eclipse! You really are kind on the inside. We'll be good friends." I smiled. Murkrow smiled too.

"Now," I said authoritatively. We've got two sick Pokemon on our hands, we're all thirsty, and all hungry. Eti hasn't returned either. Are you ready to work?!"

"Skip!"

"Lilli!"

"Cynda!"

"Alright, Dandia, carry over water from that river to Courage. Courage, you hold the pot. When it gets full, carry it over to the fire. Be careful!"

"Alright! I can do it! Ready Courage?" Dandia enthusiastically shouted.

"Right! Let's go!" Courage shouted back.

"Volcano, I want you to get that fire blazing, and watch Eclipse and Statica!"

"Of course Corey! What are you going to do?"

"I'm going off in the woods to gather berries."

"Alone?! No, you'll get hurt. I've to come with you."

"Volcano, I'll be fine. The berry trees aren't that far away. If you hear me call for help, then you can come. If I do call for help, Dandia and Courage will protect the camp."

"Hmm...Fine. But this worries me mind you."

"I'll be fine Volcano!" I smiled. I ran off to gather berries.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 10-27-2012, 02:38 AM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 5

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire | Mortull | QueenBee]
In Storage:
Currently: Catching Cherubi...literally.

The Poke Ball snapped shut around the Cherubi, and pinged to indicate its capture. It fell to the ground after shrinking to an unusable size. It then began to...roll...down that very steep hill leading to Route 6.

"Now look what you've done!" I yell at Pleasant, my feet pounding on the floor as I chase after the runaway Poke Ball.

"Oh well, here we go again." Shuppet followed after me, giggling as he did so.

Leaving Route 5 and entering Route 6.

Last edited by Etymology; 10-27-2012 at 02:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 10-27-2012, 02:42 AM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 5

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Sick:
PC:
Currently: Looking for berries

"Well, I'm alone...at dark...in the woods...where no one can hear me screami-"

CRACKLE.

"EEK!! What was that?! It has no be nothing. Now just go on and get your berri-

SNAP.

"THERE IT IS AGAIN!! There's the berry tree..." I pick some berries.

"NOW LET'S GET OUTTA HERE."
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 10-27-2012, 02:46 AM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Sick:
PC:
Currently: Looking for berries

"Well, I'm alone...at dark...in the woods...where no one can hear me screami-"

CRACKLE.

"EEK!! What was that?! It has no be nothing. Now just go on and get your berri-

SNAP.

"THERE IT IS AGAIN!! There's the berry tree..." I pick some berries.

"NOW LET'S GET OUTTA HERE."
Official's Post:

You all run off into the woods to gather resources. Would you get attacked by a bloodsucking monster? No. In fact, nothing troubles you on your errands. You return to your camp hastily.

Proceed.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 10-27-2012, 03:44 AM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 5

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Sick:
PC:
Currently: Returning to Camp

"Hey, Eti's stuff is gone...I guess something came up. Anyways, here you guys eat these."

"Murk. Thanks Corey."

"Flaaaff. Thank you."
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 10-27-2012, 03:51 AM
Kaoru's Avatar
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pallet Town
Posts: 4,462
Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Sick:
PC:
Currently: Returning to Camp

"Hey, Eti's stuff is gone...I guess something came up. Anyways, here you guys eat these."

"Murk. Thanks Corey."

"Flaaaff. Thank you."
Official's Post

Corey heard some noises coming from behind him. He turns around and sees nothing. It was just the wind, I guess.

Proceed.
__________________
Join the PE2K Wi-Fi League!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 10-27-2012, 07:12 AM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 5

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Sick:
PC:
Currently: Suddenly waking up

I draw a huge breath and stretch. "Yawwwwwwwwnnn...What time is it?" I whimper groggily.

>Pokegear OPEN
>PASSWORD: *******
> Welcome, COREY.
> Access GENERAL MODE
>TIME is 3:13 AM
>Power OFF
>CLOSE Pokegear

"3:00AM? Why did I get up so early. Could it be...Murkrow?" I scuttle out of the tent to check on Eclipse and Statica, both in a deep slumber. I dipped my finger into the water. Still hot. "I guess it's just nothing..." The fire is dim. The night is quite, and the breeze gentle. The full moon shines brilliantly. It is the perfect night.

*CRACKLE CRUNCH*

The noise jolts me out of my groggy being. "What was that? It sounded close." I look around, wary of the surroundings. It's definitely a Pokemon. It sounds as though it's trotting away. Could something be wrong? "Nah, it's nothing I suppose. *yawn*. I'd best craw back into the tent. Night everyone. Won't be long until morning. Rest easy." I lay in the blankets for a brief amount of time before I doze off back into unconsciousness.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 10-27-2012, 10:13 AM
dj-tiny's Avatar
dj-tiny Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: You realy want to know?
Posts: 869
Default Re: Route 5

Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Curently Route 5
Tiny turns to Wolfe and Spookey and tells them
"Oh well it was only a cherubi i hope use two are okay."
Well let's get moving and see what there is here
__________________
Click For PE2K Wi-Fi League Trainer Record

Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 10-27-2012, 04:26 PM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Curently Route 5
Tiny turns to Wolfe and Spookey and tells them
"Oh well it was only a cherubi i hope use two are okay."
Well let's get moving and see what there is here
Official's Post:

You defeat Cherubi to come across another Pokemon.


Wild Seedot appeared!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 10-27-2012, 09:21 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Sick:
PC:
Currently: Suddenly waking up

I draw a huge breath and stretch. "Yawwwwwwwwnnn...What time is it?" I whimper groggily.

>Pokegear OPEN
>PASSWORD: *******
> Welcome, COREY.
> Access GENERAL MODE
>TIME is 3:13 AM
>Power OFF
>CLOSE Pokegear

"3:00AM? Why did I get up so early. Could it be...Murkrow?" I scuttle out of the tent to check on Eclipse and Statica, both in a deep slumber. I dipped my finger into the water. Still hot. "I guess it's just nothing..." The fire is dim. The night is quite, and the breeze gentle. The full moon shines brilliantly. It is the perfect night.

*CRACKLE CRUNCH*

The noise jolts me out of my groggy being. "What was that? It sounded close." I look around, wary of the surroundings. It's definitely a Pokemon. It sounds as though it's trotting away. Could something be wrong? "Nah, it's nothing I suppose. *yawn*. I'd best craw back into the tent. Night everyone. Won't be long until morning. Rest easy." I lay in the blankets for a brief amount of time before I doze off back into unconsciousness.
Official's Post:

You feel at something tugging at your clothes as you fall asleep.


A wild Aron appeared!
~Wants to play

It must have snuck into your tent whilst you were foraging for food!
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 10-27-2012, 09:26 PM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 5

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Sick:
PC:
Currently: Suddenly waking up (again)

"Yawn...Cyndaquil, quit...Just a bit longer." I murmured. I crack open my eyes a jolt up. "EEK!" The noise must have dazed Aron and it ran away timidly. "Well...I was going to play with it. It just scared me...Time to go back to sleep."

I daze off once more.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com