Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 10-26-2012, 09:39 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 5

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire | Mortull | QueenBee]
In Storage:
Currently: Capturing Aron.

Once the smoke finally cleared, I could only see two small shadows in the distance - that of Pleasant and that of a freshly used Nest Ball. Pleasant appeared to be still, staring down towards the green sphere. I walked over to them, picking up the ball. The Nest Ball immediately shrunk in size and would not grow - I had 6 Pokemon with me. Aron's Nest Ball would need to be activated once I reached Aurora.

I turned to Pleasant. "What the heck was that about?"

"Just trying to make sure we capture the damn thing," he responded, sighing. "It'd be cruel to put it through so much without it being a success. At least when it reaches a Pokemon Center it can get some treatment for its injuries without being left to weakly fend for itself in the wild."

I was taken aback by Pleasant's wisdom. "J-just don't do it again. I'm the one supposed to be giving the battling orders around here."

"Aye aye, cap'ain. Just make sure you know what you're doing."

It was getting late again. Pleasant and I had both agreed it was time to camp. After squelching around on the forest floor for quite some time, we settled upon a fairly flat piece of land nearby some rocks. The forest's trees overhung our tent - hopefully it'd help to keep us dry should it rain tonight.

Setting up the tent was difficult in the dark. It was only after the tent was complete that I realised I should have got a fire going to help us see. Pleasant was not amused by my hindsight.

I sent out my entire squad for some much needed bonding time. Before we could settle down for the night, I had some errands for a few of them to run.

"Salsa, Bushfire, I need you to find go collect firewood for us." I delegated the task of finding fuel for a fire to my Sewaddle and Makuhita.

"My Razor Leaf will get some wood for us in no time!"

"No problem, master. I'll fell those trees with my fists! Hoo hah!"

They went off. About twenty minutes later, they returned with a sizeable pile of wood.

"Great job, guys!" I praised them, petting their heads tenderly. "Alright, Mortull. Light 'em up!"

"Teehee, you got it!" The Litwick titled its head towards the firewood, igniting them with the candle atop her head. The wood lit with a fiery blaze. They'd probably last for a few hours.

"All right guys, let's settle down and eat!" I cheered, pulling out food from my bag. The entire squad roared with delight - they must have been hungry.

Last edited by Etymology; 10-26-2012 at 09:42 PM.
Old 10-26-2012, 10:01 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
PC:
Currently: Wondering in Route 5

I figured my Pokemon were rested-- except Flaaffy, so I let a few out to accompany Cyndaquil and I.

"Murkrow, Lillipup, Skiploom, c'mon!" I toss the balls into the air, revealing my precious Pokemon.

"Murk! I finally got outta that dreadful imprisonment."

"WHAT YOU CAN TALK?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

"Duh. I can learn Psychic, and mock people's voices. Haven't you played G/S/C/HG/SS?"

"Yeah, but you're not supposed to mention those. That's in the real world, this is RP."

"Meh. They get the reference."

"Okay okay, back to the RP element. YOU CAN TAL- oh we've been through that. Anyways, why didn't you say something sooner?"

"That Minty chick was kinda weird. I'm glad you traded me. I didn;t feel comfortable talking with her."

"But you've been with me for days..."

"Yes, in that SPHERICAL IMPRISONMENT. You may know it as a Pokeball."

"Hey, other Pokemon like it ya know."

"Pfft, not me. And apparently not Cyndaquil either."

"Call him Volcano! And he'd be grateful to rest in one."

"If I'm on the verge of dying, I might consider. Anywho. Where are you headed?"

"To Route 6. I called Eti and he's camping out somewhere."

"Okay. I'm going to perch on your other shoulder. We can talk. You're not so bad I guess..."

"It means a lot...especially if that's the best compliment I could get out of a dark Pokemon."

"Meowth that's right!"

"That's not your catch phrase!"

"Oh right. Murk, Murkrow!"

We finally reach what seems like a camp, and low and behold, it's Eti!

"Eti! What's up?!" I scream.

"THIS is Eti? I guess I expected more..."

"Shut your beak! We started our adventure together."

"Yeah yeah. Murkrow or whatever."

Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 10-26-2012 at 10:04 PM.
Old 10-26-2012, 10:08 PM
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Party:

In Storage:
Currently: Capturing Aron.

Once the smoke finally cleared, I could only see two small shadows in the distance - that of Pleasant and that of a freshly used Nest Ball. Pleasant appeared to be still, staring down towards the green sphere. I walked over to them, picking up the ball. The Nest Ball immediately shrunk in size and would not grow - I had 6 Pokemon with me. Aron's Nest Ball would need to be activated once I reached Aurora.

I turned to Pleasant. "What the heck was that about?"

"Just trying to make sure we capture the damn thing," he responded, sighing. "It'd be cruel to put it through so much without it being a success. At least when it reaches a Pokemon Center it can get some treatment for its injuries without being left to weakly fend for itself in the wild."

I was taken aback by Pleasant's wisdom. "J-just don't do it again. I'm the one supposed to be giving the battling orders around here."

"Aye aye, cap'ain. Just make sure you know what you're doing."

It was getting late again. Pleasant and I had both agreed it was time to camp. After squelching around on the forest floor for quite some time, we settled upon a fairly flat piece of land nearby some rocks. The forest's trees overhung our tent - hopefully it'd help to keep us dry should it rain tonight.

Setting up the tent was difficult in the dark. It was only after the tent was complete that I realised I should have got a fire going to help us see. Pleasant was not amused by my hindsight.

I sent out my entire squad for some much needed bonding time. Before we could settle down for the night, I had some errands for a few of them to run.

"Salsa, Bushfire, I need you to find go collect firewood for us." I delegated the task of finding fuel for a fire to my Sewaddle and Makuhita.

"My Razor Leaf will get some wood for us in no time!"

"No problem, master. I'll fell those trees with my fists! Hoo hah!"

They went off. About twenty minutes later, they returned with a sizeable pile of wood.

"Great job, guys!" I praised them, petting their heads tenderly. "Alright, Mortull. Light 'em up!"

"Teehee, you got it!" The Litwick titled its head towards the firewood, igniting them with the candle atop her head. The wood lit with a fiery blaze. They'd probably last for a few hours.

"All right guys, let's settle down and eat!" I cheered, pulling out food from my bag. The entire squad roared with delight - they must have been hungry.
Official's Post:

You're eating. You look back and see your friend coming, and nothing else interesting happens.

Proceed!
Old 10-26-2012, 10:28 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Party:
PC:

I figured my Pokemon were rested-- except Flaaffy, so I let a few out to accompany Cyndaquil and I.

"Murkrow, Lillipup, Skiploom, c'mon!" I toss the balls into the air, revealing my precious Pokemon.

"Murk! I finally got outta that dreadful imprisonment."

"WHAT YOU CAN TALK?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

"Duh. I can learn Psychic, and mock people's voices. Haven't you played G/S/C/HG/SS?"

"Yeah, but you're not supposed to mention those. That's in the real world, this is RP."

"Meh. They get the reference."

"Okay okay, back to the RP element. YOU CAN TAL- oh we've been through that. Anyways, why didn't you say something sooner?"

"That Minty chick was kinda weird. I'm glad you traded me. I didn;t feel comfortable talking with her."

"But you've been with me for days..."

"Yes, in that SPHERICAL IMPRISONMENT. You may know it as a Pokeball."

"Hey, other Pokemon like it ya know."

"Pfft, not me. And apparently not Cyndaquil either."

"Call him Volcano! And he'd be grateful to rest in one."

"If I'm on the verge of dying, I might consider. Anywho. Where are you headed?"

"To Route 6. I called Eti and he's camping out somewhere."

"Okay. I'm going to perch on your other shoulder. We can talk. You're not so bad I guess..."

"It means a lot...especially if that's the best compliment I could get out of a dark Pokemon."

"Meowth that's right!"

"That's not your catch phrase!"

"Oh right. Murk, Murkrow!"

We finally reach what seems like a camp, and low and behold, it's Eti!

"Eti! What's up?!" I scream.

"THIS is Eti? I guess I expected more..."

"Shut your beak! We started our adventure together."

"Yeah yeah. Murkrow or whatever."
Official's Post:

Felix

Just as you reach the most amazing trainer you'll ever come across, another trainer appears from amidst the trees - you wonder what on earth he was up to in there. You can feel arrogance ooze off of him and evaporate into the air around you.

"Here's a tip. If you want to be the best trainer ever, like me, drop the weaklings from your team. Like that Murkrow. Too big a yap to be a decent battling Pokemon."

Before you have a time to react, he ruffles your hair and runs away, shouting "see you at the league, punk!"

Last edited by Etymology; 10-26-2012 at 10:30 PM.
Old 10-26-2012, 10:32 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:
PC:

"MURK. I'LL SHOW YOU MURKING WEAK." Murkrow tries to fly, and lands too short. Felix has already dashed off.

"THAT MURKING LITTLE MURK."

"Murkrow, say Murk is just like saying Smurf. It'll get annoying."

"Murk you. He insulted me."

"I know, as did he me, but we'll just show him your true strength in the League."

"What the Murk ever. I'll evolve and pummel that murking murker murk."
Old 10-26-2012, 10:34 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Curently entering route 5 from Zenith town
Well wolfe and Spooeky we are at route 5 let see what there is here

Old 10-26-2012, 10:39 PM
~Blast Burn

Official's Post:

Tiny wanted a Pokemon, and that wish has just been granted by a little Pokemon called...

Cherubi! A Wild Cherubi appeared!
Old 10-26-2012, 10:41 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Party:

In Storage:
Currently: Bonding with the team.

I ensured that my Pokemon and I had the best banquet we possibly could. Gourmet Pokemon food for them and tasty stew for me. I let out a loud belch after devouring the meal, causing a mixture of disgust and amusement amongst my team-mates.

"Momma always told me that manners were important when eating..." Bushfire began, confused by my behaviour.

Salsa butted in. "Yes, but you are not with your momma any more, youngster. Master looks after you now, so master is free to make whichever rules he wishes."

Queen Bee quacked in agreement. Monster and Mortull just laughed, whereas Pleasant was typically displeased.

"Whatever. I just want to eat my food in peace next time." Pleasant's blue eyes rested upon the group, before taking another large chomp at his Pokemon food.

"Fine, next time you can just eat away from the group," I shrugged, pointing to a space beyond one of the trees. "Eating time is bonding time. Simple." Pleasant scowled at my suggestion.

Once we were all finished with our meal, we sat down by the fire to keep warm. Route 5 was cold at this time of night. I could feel my eyes getting heavy and my mouth began to feel grossly unclean. I supposed it was almost time for bed.

"Eti?" Mortull called, tugging at my jeans. "Why are we doing this?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, why are you on this journey?" she asked me, cocking her head innocently. "What's the point?"

"It's fun, isn't it? Training Pokemon is a great career, and amazing journeys is just a bonus." I shrugged. I figured the answer was obvious amongst Pokemon. Obviously not for a Pokemon that has probably never stood foot out of the library in which they once lived.

"I guess." The Litwick yawned. I scooped her up in my arms, tickled her waxy body lovingly and announced to everyone it was time for bed. I recalled the team (bar Pleasant) to their Poke Balls and began to make way into my tent. That was not before I heard a familiar voice, however.

"Eti! What's up?" Corey asked me, making his way over to me with his Murkrow.

"Hey there," I waved to him, ducking my head out of the tent. "I'm just getting ready for sleep. I've got a big day ahead of me tomorrow, I'm going to check out Route 6. Hey, why not come inside and we can have a catch-up?" I nodded my head towards the tent.

Last edited by Etymology; 10-26-2012 at 11:54 PM.
Old 10-26-2012, 10:48 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:
PC:

"It'd be awesome to catch up! Murkrow, go introduce yourself to Eti's Pokemon. Cyndaquil, you go too!"

Murkrow and Cyndaquil run over to Eti's Pokemon.

"PREPARE FOR MURKROW AND MAKE IT DOUB-"

"NOT YOUR LINE MURKROW." I shouted.

"MURK YOU. THAT'S MY LINE. You never let me have any fun...Anyways, I'm Eclipse. You can call me Murkrow."

"Cynda..." Volcano nods his head in disappointment.

"Alright everyone, into the tent!" Eti shouted. Well all managed to crowd up in the tent.

"Eti, how is everything? What's new from the last time we met?"
Old 10-26-2012, 10:49 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Quote:
Official's Post:

Tiny wanted a Pokemon, and that wish has just been granted by a little Pokemon called...

Cherubi! A Wild Cherubi appeared!
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Curently Route 5
Battling Cherubi
Cherubi used Sunnyday
Tiny Has worryed look on his faces
Tiny sends out Spookey to fight
Spookey used Will-Oh-Wisp
Cherubi doudges it sinces it has double speed with it's ability Chlorophyll
Cherubi fires of a Solarbeam
Spokeey hit Cherubi with a shadow ball while takking a hit from Solarbeam
TIny let's wolfe out and tells him to use sucker punch which hit the cherubi but the cherubi fires of a another solarbeam hiting Spookey
Tiny retuns spookey
And tells wolfe to use Ice fang
Cheruubi falls to the ground tell throws a great ball to catch it before it use Synthesis to regain all the health it loss there

The great ball connects with the Cherubi

Old 10-26-2012, 10:51 PM
~Blast Burn

Official's Post:

The ball wiggles...1...2...POP.

Cherubi popped out and fled!
Old 10-26-2012, 10:56 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Party:
PC:

"It'd be awesome to catch up! Murkrow, go introduce yourself to Eti's Pokemon. Cyndaquil, you go too!"

Murkrow and Cyndaquil run over to Eti's Pokemon.

"PREPARE FOR MURKROW AND MAKE IT DOUB-"

"NOT YOUR LINE MURKROW." I shouted.

"MURK YOU. THAT'S MY LINE. You never let me have any fun...Anyways, I'm Eclipse. You can call me Murkrow."

"Cynda..." Volcano nods his head in disappointment.

"Alright everyone, into the tent!" Eti shouted. Well all managed to crowd up in the tent.

"Eti, how is everything? What's new from the last time we met?"
Party:

In Storage:
Currently: Catching up with Corey in the tent.

Corey requested for our Pokemon to interact with each other, but the only one of mine who was out of their ball was Pleasant. Once we had all crowded into my tent, Eclipse started to recite lines from the Team Rocket motto. Pleasant nudged my shoulder.

"Eti. His Pokemon are weeeeeeeird," Pleasant whispered, trying not to make eye-contact with the Dark-type Pokemon. "Murkrow give me the creeps."

"Hey, try and be nice," I murmured back. "These are our friends."

"No, they are your friends." Pleasant made his way towards the back of the tent (which wasn't far away due to the size of the thing) and sat with his back towards us.

"Sorry about him, guys," I told Corey's Pokemon. "He's a bit antisocial."

"In the words of Eclipse, Murk you, Eti."

I laughed. Corey asked me how everything had been. "Not so bad," I begun. "I didn't need to go through the pain of getting the first badge because my father owns the gym. Then I made it out here and caught an Aron." I present to him the shrunken unusable Nest Ball. "Other than that, my team and I are just trying to make it to Route 6. I heard there was some neat stuff over that way. How was my father, by the way? Let me guess, you won on your first try, right?"

Last edited by Etymology; 10-26-2012 at 10:59 PM.
Old 10-26-2012, 11:08 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:
PC:
Currently: Spending the night with Eti

"Okay Murkrow, stop trying to recite Team Rocket. You're with the good guys you know."

"Oh Murk, that's right. I see everything as bad...Including Your friends."

"You've JUST gotten to meet them Haven't you heard not to judge a book by it's cover?"

"That's Murking stupid...You ever heard of that guy who judged that guy and went to jail? Me neither."

"Urf, would it kill you to be nice? You'll like them in time. Kinda like an arranged marriage. I'm forcing you to do it. Now don;t be so pessimistic and rude."

"Rude?! How Murking dare you! I'm not rude. I'm just...opinionated."

"Eclipse, get a hold of reality! If you don't want to be deemed rude, don't act in such a manner."

"Murk...I guess you're right. Alright alright, I'll be nice. No promises it won't kill me."

Corey turns back to Eti.

"Sorry for my witty Murkrow. Anyways, beat your Dad on the first try? HAHAHAHAHAHA NO. Took me a few tries to actual K.O. that Xatu. But in the end, I did win, thanks to my 'opinionated' Eclipse. When you see your dad again, let him know I'm doing well!"

Eti smiled.

"Also, I'm heading to Route 6 as well! I also heard there were so neat things that way, some cool Pokemon worth catching. Are you heading to Nova Outpost after that?"
Old 10-26-2012, 11:50 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Party:
PC:

"Okay Murkrow, stop trying to recite Team Rocket. You're with the good guys you know."

"You've JUST gotten to meet them Haven't you heard not to judge a book by it's cover?"

"That's Murking stupid...You ever heard of that guy who judged that guy and went to jail? Me neither."

"Urf, would it kill you to be nice? You'll like them in time. Kinda like an arranged marriage. I'm forcing you to do it. Now don;t be so pessimistic and rude."

"Eclipse, get a hold of reality! If you don't want to be deemed rude, don't act in such a manner."

"Murk...I guess you're right. Alright alright, I'll be nice. No promises it won't kill me."

Corey turns back to Eti.

"Sorry for my witty Murkrow. Anyways, beat your Dad on the first try? HAHAHAHAHAHA NO. Took me a few tries to actual K.O. that Xatu. But in the end, I did win, thanks to my 'opinionated' Eclipse. When you see your dad again, let him know I'm doing well!"

Eti smiled.

"Also, I'm heading to Route 6 as well! I also heard there were so neat things that way, some cool Pokemon worth catching. Are you heading to Nova Outpost after that?"
Party:

In Storage:

"Yep, my Dad sure can be a handful," I sighed. "I'll pass on the message. Congrats on defeating him."

There was silence for a short while. Pleasant broke the silence by shuffling around at the back of the tent and uttering "I'm going out for some air." He shoved his way through the tent, exhaling loudly as he did so.

"But it's cold outside!" I called after him. He didn't care. He just kept on going. "Man, he sure can have some mood swings."

I turned back to Corey. "Nova Outpost? I may as well check it out too, it's not too far from here and it'd be nice to check out the stuff they're researching. But after that I'm turning around and heading to Aurora - I heard the gym leader uses Water and Ground-type Pokemon, so it should be interesting to see how my squad fairs. How is your team, anyway? Caught any rare Pokemon?" I fiddled with the five Poke Balls attached to my belt.
Old 10-27-2012, 12:24 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Official's Post for Corey and Eti

Quote:
Party:
PC:

Corey turns back to Eti.

Eti smiled.

One minute, your Murkrow looks fine. The next minute, it's lying on the ground unconscious! You feel its forehead and you notice it's running a temperature. The poor thing has come down with the cold!

Murkrow has come down with a cold. You may not use it in Wi-Fi battles until you return to a Pokemon Center in a city/town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Party:

In Storage:

"Yep, my Dad sure can be a handful," I sighed. "I'll pass on the message. Congrats on defeating him."

There was silence for a short while. Pleasant broke the silence by shuffling around at the back of the tent and uttering "I'm going out for some air." He shoved his way through the tent, exhaling loudly as he did so.

"But it's cold outside!" I called after him. He didn't care. He just kept on going. "Man, he sure can have some mood swings."

I turned back to Corey. "Nova Outpost? I may as well check it out too, it's not too far from here and it'd be nice to check out the stuff they're researching. But after that I'm turning around and heading to Aurora - I heard the gym leader uses Water and Ground-type Pokemon, so it should be interesting to see how my squad fairs. How is your team, anyway? Caught any rare Pokemon?" I fiddled with the five Poke Balls attached to my belt.
Eti heard some rustling in the bushes...He checked...and...

A wild Cherubi appeared! Write a paragraph to catch/fight it!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links