Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #166  
Old 10-12-2012, 04:13 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Sheesh, CM, you're so noisey! x3

Wait, I am? I haven't even made it to the first gym yet :o


...Daaaang, maybe I should get the Dream Radar thing xD Man, I need to catch a Sigilyph in White still D:


...I just realized my Riolu has a timid nature... *headdesk*
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 10-12-2012, 04:18 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Sheesh, CM, you're so noisey! x3

Wait, I am? I haven't even made it to the first gym yet :o
Oh, really? I thought you were further ahead when you said Growlithe and Eevee... Guess I gotta read more carefully X3 And yes, yes I am! But I kept myself quiet as to not wake my dad up so there! *brick'd* ... Okay... Deserved that one... *falls*
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old 10-12-2012, 04:22 AM
Winter's Avatar
Winter Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Banora, munchin' on dumbapples...
Posts: 4,527
Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
...Daaaang, maybe I should get the Dream Radar thing xD Man, I need to catch a Sigilyph in White still D:


...I just realized my Riolu has a timid nature... *headdesk*
It's fun. You look like a manic trying to catch Pokemon, but it's certainly fun, I promise! Like I said, if you really need one, I've got a good few. XD Not sure what their natures are, though...I can go look if you want.

Name: Reine Noir
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Appearance: Reine is the kind of girl whose appearance you don't really forget--but it's not her 5' 6" height, lean body, or clear fair skin that marks her as different--it's mainly her mid-back length strawberry blonde hair (usually found in a pair of braids, one resting on each shoulder,) and her eyes, which are pale blue in color and stand out above a dusting of freckles across her cheeks. While she's often seen in a variety of outfits, including her stage costumes while she's running around PokeStar Studios, her normal street clothes seem to suggest that she's always cold. Typically she's found out and about wearing a wide-necked, violet cable-knit sweater with sleeves that almost hide her hands and a knee-length puffy beige skirt with violet flowers printed on it with brown cowboy boots that look like they've probably seen better days. She keeps all her supplies and pokeballs in a simple brown messenger bag that hardly ever leaves her side.
Personality: For a girl who happens to be one of PokeStar Studios' biggest stars, Reine is surprisingly kind. She's friendly as can be, willing to talk to her fans for hours after a new release and ready to help anyone who needs it, regardless of whether or not they love of hate her acting. In fact, she tends to act more like a normal girl than an actor, though she can take on the personality of someone else so quickly and easily it's almost disturbing, often leaving those who don't know her well wondering if they've ever seen the "real" Reine Noir. She's an easy smiler, however she's prone to breakdowns if she sees or somehow gets caught up in anything violent, which is why she avoids battling like the plague, even though she would trust any of her Pokemon with her life, with the exception of her Deino, whom she treats like he's her own child most times.
Home World: Pokémon (Unova)
History:
Pre-BW2 and BW2 Timelime, very minor spoilers
Spoiler:
Reine was born and raised as an only child in Aspertia City, Unova. She grew up among Pokemon-loving people who lead relatively slow lives, children leaving the City as soon as they were old enough to get their first Pokemon and only showing up again occasionally. She spent most of her childhood with her friend Hugh, who was a pretty energetic kid, if a bit too hardheaded to let even simple things go. Things were going fine until Team Plasma attacked Aspertia when they were younger, and right after, Hugh and his little sister (whom Reine had spent a little time playing with as well) seemed really upset, though neither would tell her why. Things changed, however, the day she was allowed to choose her first Pokemon, a male Oshawott she promptly named Niege. Hugh told her he needed her and Niege to get strong so her would alway have someone to back him up, for what, she never found out...or so so Reine thinks. She went out on your typical rite-of-passage Pokemon journey, however hers was far from typical, as it was at this point that Team Plasma, thought to have been disbanded two years ago, chose to come back around the same time, and she constantly got pulled into situations involving them thanks to Hugh...though thanks to her final encounter with them, she remembers hardly anything about Team Plasma, except that the former members who lived in the house in Driftveil were in fact very kind. No one is exactly sure what happened, other than the fact that after the event, she seemed very shaken up, and went back to Himilau City to rest up with her Pokemon before heading to the Pokemon League...except the next morning, she packed up her stuff and headed back to Virbank City and PokeStar Studios, suddenly incredibly afraid to actually battle her Pokemon. When later asked about the events the day before, her last encounter with Team Plasma, Reine claimed to have no idea what the questioners were talking about. She didn't remember what happened at all, and continued on with her acting career at the studios, becoming a well-loved actress.


When the worlds combined, she was in the middle of shooting a scene, and remembers nothing but blacking out and eventually waking up on the studio floor, surrounded by her Pokemon. Upon going outside, it seemed that Pokestar Studios and Virbank City had been melded together with another town, and there were many other people who looked out of place there and didn't seem to know about Pokemon. Finally getting things sorted out, PokeStar Studios remained open and kept producing movies, leading Reine to continue her acting career without incident...well, with very, very few incidents. Crazed fans are kind of a given. She still stays in contact with a few people in her past...well, the ones who learned quickly to stop peppering her with questions about events she swore she didn't remember. Except on occasion those events will creep up on her and take her by surprise--especially when she least expects it.
Pokémon:
Samurott-Male-Niege
Gigalith-Male-Boulder
Deino-Male-Yajuu (Reine uses a multitude of name shortenings for his name)
Scrafty-Male-DJ
Zoroark-Female-Mother (Often takes the form of a human woman who hovers by Reine's side, talking more often with her hands than the telepathy Reine a few others know she can use.)
Ampharos-Male-Ampy
Link: Prolly gonna shoot myself later, but Kyurem
Other: This is what happens when you give Mei a different face. XD
__________________

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net

Last edited by Winter; 10-22-2012 at 04:44 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old 10-24-2012, 04:32 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter View Post
Name: Reine Noir
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Appearance: Reine is the kind of girl whose appearance you don't really forget--but it's not her 5' 6" height, lean body, or clear fair skin that marks her as different--it's mainly her mid-back length strawberry blonde hair (usually found in a pair of braids, one resting on each shoulder,) and her eyes, which are pale blue in color and stand out above a dusting of freckles across her cheeks. While she's often seen in a variety of outfits, including her stage costumes while she's running around PokeStar Studios, her normal street clothes seem to suggest that she's always cold. Typically she's found out and about wearing a wide-necked, violet cable-knit sweater with sleeves that almost hide her hands and a knee-length puffy beige skirt with violet flowers printed on it with brown cowboy boots that look like they've probably seen better days. She keeps all her supplies and pokeballs in a simple brown messenger bag that hardly ever leaves her side.
Personality: For a girl who happens to be one of PokeStar Studios' biggest stars, Reine is surprisingly kind. She's friendly as can be, willing to talk to her fans for hours after a new release and ready to help anyone who needs it, regardless of whether or not they love of hate her acting. In fact, she tends to act more like a normal girl than an actor, though she can take on the personality of someone else so quickly and easily it's almost disturbing, often leaving those who don't know her well wondering if they've ever seen the "real" Reine Noir. She's an easy smiler, however she's prone to breakdowns if she sees or somehow gets caught up in anything violent, which is why she avoids battling like the plague, even though she would trust any of her Pokemon with her life, with the exception of her Deino, whom she treats like he's her own child most times.
Home World: Pokémon (Unova)
History:
Pre-BW2 and BW2 Timelime, very minor spoilers
Spoiler:
Reine was born and raised as an only child in Aspertia City, Unova. She grew up among Pokemon-loving people who lead relatively slow lives, children leaving the City as soon as they were old enough to get their first Pokemon and only showing up again occasionally. She spent most of her childhood with her friend Hugh, who was a pretty energetic kid, if a bit too hardheaded to let even simple things go. Things were going fine until Team Plasma attacked Aspertia when they were younger, and right after, Hugh and his little sister (whom Reine had spent a little time playing with as well) seemed really upset, though neither would tell her why. Things changed, however, the day she was allowed to choose her first Pokemon, a male Oshawott she promptly named Niege. Hugh told her he needed her and Niege to get strong so her would alway have someone to back him up, for what, she never found out...or so so Reine thinks. She went out on your typical rite-of-passage Pokemon journey, however hers was far from typical, as it was at this point that Team Plasma, thought to have been disbanded two years ago, chose to come back around the same time, and she constantly got pulled into situations involving them thanks to Hugh...though thanks to her final encounter with them, she remembers hardly anything about Team Plasma, except that the former members who lived in the house in Driftveil were in fact very kind. No one is exactly sure what happened, other than the fact that after the event, she seemed very shaken up, and went back to Himilau City to rest up with her Pokemon before heading to the Pokemon League...except the next morning, she packed up her stuff and headed back to Virbank City and PokeStar Studios, suddenly incredibly afraid to actually battle her Pokemon. When later asked about the events the day before, her last encounter with Team Plasma, Reine claimed to have no idea what the questioners were talking about. She didn't remember what happened at all, and continued on with her acting career at the studios, becoming a well-loved actress.


When the worlds combined, she was in the middle of shooting a scene, and remembers nothing but blacking out and eventually waking up on the studio floor, surrounded by her Pokemon. Upon going outside, it seemed that Pokestar Studios and Virbank City had been melded together with another town, and there were many other people who looked out of place there and didn't seem to know about Pokemon. Finally getting things sorted out, PokeStar Studios remained open and kept producing movies, leading Reine to continue her acting career without incident...well, with very, very few incidents. Crazed fans are kind of a given. She still stays in contact with a few people in her past...well, the ones who learned quickly to stop peppering her with questions about events she swore she didn't remember. Except on occasion those events will creep up on her and take her by surprise--especially when she least expects it.
Pokémon:
Samurott-Male-Niege
Gigalith-Male-Boulder
Deino-Male-Yajuu (Reine uses a multitude of name shortenings for his name)
Scrafty-Male-DJ
Zoroark-Female-Mother (Often takes the form of a human woman who hovers by Reine's side, talking more often with her hands than the telepathy Reine a few others know she can use.)
Ampharos-Male-Ampy
Link: Prolly gonna shoot myself later, but Kyurem
Other: This is what happens when you give Mei a different face. XD
*stamps Accepted stamp on SU*
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #170  
Old 10-24-2012, 06:33 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Kyurem!!!

This creates an interesting time flux xD

...at this point in time, I hope nobody claims Reshiram, cuz I intend to make it N's link when I decided to post his SU ^^'
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #171  
Old 10-24-2012, 07:08 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Kyurem!!!

This creates an interesting time flux xD

...at this point in time, I hope nobody claims Reshiram, cuz I intend to make it N's link when I decided to post his SU ^^'
You could have told me sooner, Char. I would have put Reshi on the Taken Legendary Pokemon list X3 *goes to do just that*
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #172  
Old 10-24-2012, 07:17 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

LoL, sorry xD I've just been waiting to post cuz I wanted his SU to be a surprise xD Guess I should tell ya through PMs or something xD

Hmm... is it a coincidence that Zayna and Reina both have memory lapses? (I know why Kris doesn't remember anything cuz Jaye told me xD)
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #173  
Old 10-24-2012, 07:29 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
LoL, sorry xD I've just been waiting to post cuz I wanted his SU to be a surprise xD Guess I should tell ya through PMs or something xD

Hmm... is it a coincidence that Zayna and Reina both have memory lapses? (I know why Kris doesn't remember anything cuz Jaye told me xD)
Nah, don't worry about it. Just knowing that his link is to be Reshi is fine. I'll wait for the surprise. X3

Huh... I didn't realize that so many characters had lost some or most of their memories. Coincidence? X3
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #174  
Old 10-24-2012, 07:37 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
Nah, don't worry about it. Just knowing that his link is to be Reshi is fine. I'll wait for the surprise. X3

Huh... I didn't realize that so many characters had lost some or most of their memories. Coincidence? X3
Okays! 8D I'm just hoping we can get there quickly enough x3 I want him to appear in the story at the Capital :3

...I feel like I should reference some t.v. show here but I can't think of a title to one xD Was it Flashforward or something? Where everybody blacks out at the same time and has no memory of what happened in those few seconds? LoL, maybe it's just due to the fact that none of us actually knows what caused the "merge" to happen xD
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #175  
Old 10-24-2012, 07:56 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Okays! 8D I'm just hoping we can get there quickly enough x3 I want him to appear in the story at the Capital :3

...I feel like I should reference some t.v. show here but I can't think of a title to one xD Was it Flashforward or something? Where everybody blacks out at the same time and has no memory of what happened in those few seconds? LoL, maybe it's just due to the fact that none of us actually knows what caused the "merge" to happen xD
You mean when Zayna is in the Capital?

I wish I could help you out, but I cannot recall the show at all. X3
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #176  
Old 10-24-2012, 08:15 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Oh, yeah, when she's in the capital ^^ I have this certain way I want them to meet x3 She has to run into Cheren first, though ^^'

LoL, that's okay. I think it came out 3 years ago xD I only watched a few episodes with my roommate via some internet site I can't remember xD
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #177  
Old 10-24-2012, 08:19 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Alright. Let me know if I have to do anything in particular to make sure you get to introduce N exactly how you want to.

X3 Then I wouldn't remember, lol.

And this comment is mainly directed to Jaye to hopefully get her back in here... Flaming Rattata.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #178  
Old 10-24-2012, 08:22 AM
Eternal Moonlight's Avatar
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rumored Canadian
Posts: 6,579
Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
Flaming Rattata.
*Jaye pops in*

OMG, LOL! I'm so looking forward to that ;3

And, hiya Char! ^^
__________________

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Reply With Quote
  #179  
Old 10-24-2012, 08:23 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Moonlight View Post
OMG, LOL! I'm so looking forward to that ;3
It's a bird!

It's a plane!

Nope! It's...

FLAMING RATTATA!!!
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #180  
Old 10-24-2012, 08:29 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

@CM: We'll have to see how the story goes xD

@Jaye: Hi! :D You must have Scarf Sneaked into here xD

Um ...Flaming Rattata?
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com